All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 03'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
vmc312vmc312about 9 years ago

Those horrible people. I felt Alessa's pain. We all have dysfunctional families but the (I am assuming) step mother and grandmother are just nasty.

My mom always gave my daughter books for her birthday. My mother-in-law gave perfume, nail polish and makeup to my daughter, I'm talking when she was 3 or 4. MIL would refer to my mom as the book grandmother as if it were a bad thing. My now 19 yr old is an avid reader.

So good for Aleesa for giving her sister the gift of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A good story ...

... is building here. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. There's something that can be done about Shelly and Grandma. To borrow from Dickens, it's called reducing the surplus population.

thumper3463thumper3463about 9 years ago
Ahhhh!

I'm so enthralled with your writing! I can't wait for the next chapter! You're definitely one of my favorite authors on Lit. Keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad your back

I love your characters. Alessa is such an engaging protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Evil stepmother and grandmother is way overdone

The port-rail of the stepmother and grandmother is childish.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Aaand that’s 2 more characters I dislike intensely. If this ends happily it’ll be a machine gun slaughter of everyone in this story except Alessa, Lou & Cadence. And I’m only putting Lou in there because she’s nice, and a Brit that says schedule correctly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous