All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 16'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ah ha!

This chapter explained a lot! And, although I can better understand Denny's attempt at being a closet psychologist/psychiatrist, as well as his penchant for mucking things up by acting first before thinking, I still feel he's a bit of an ass. Personally, I would have punched him by now, but that's just me.

As for Alyssa, I understand better where she is coming from and where her idiosyncratic behavior is rooted. However, I probably would have smacked her because she needs it.

Having said that, her actions make more sense, as do his. He wants to break her out of the cocoon she has placed herself in; she wants this too, but doesn't know how to break out. Though they are great for one another, they both are going to drive me to drink!

Awesome chapter! Only a handful of typos; nothing to detract from what is being said. Well done!

- Angel

AquarelaAquarelaalmost 9 years ago
Denny

I agree with the anon before me......he is kind of an ass. She has problems but it is not like a huge one...she doesn't like to sleep in the nude. (Now we know why it is this in your mind) but still sound like...He wans this , he wants that, he wants her to change her eating habits...this is looking more and more like training. Ohh but you make it look soo nice like he is just thinking of her well being...sounds like making her use a butt plug so when he decides to do her in the ass she can take it with ease...damn! What a man you have created, he is so thoughtfull.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago

I have to agree, this is in MHO your best chapter to date. It explains much and leaves more to be desired. Oh sure, Denny is an ass but get over it girls; most men in love are. ;-D

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Why so much hate for Denny?

He's kind of adorably (and irritatingly) domineering, but who has all the power in their relationship? Alessa is the one that will have Denny trained by the end of the book.

I like how they are evolving together. Keep up the great work.

FrenchFriesFrenchFriesalmost 9 years ago
When?

I check back at least once a day...

titania123titania123almost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 17 Update...

Well folks, I'm working on it...is that enough info? I actually just have a last scene to write and hope it flows quickly. Plan is to finish it by Thursday and send it off to my editor. So maybe a post early next week...probably Tuesday. Right now, it's all still very possible to change, but if it is going to show up on your doorstep later than Wednesday morning, I'll let you know.

Titania

cerrotorrecerrotorrealmost 9 years ago
Your writing is inspiring

Hey Titania, Love your story. It is inspiring me to improve my own feeble literary efforts. btw, If they hadn't consummated their love after 15 chapters, myself and all your devoted readers would have tracked you down and tormented you in some literary way ... such as forcing you to read and re-read 50 Shades endlessly until you promissed to make Denny and Alessa DO IT! Just kidding, we love the sexual tension.

titania123titania123over 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 17 Submitted

So I just submitted 17 this morning, so that means a Saturday posting on the way early side but Sunday is more realistic. Sorry for the wait!

Titania

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter?

Hi titania!

I absolutely love this series so far. I really am looking forward to the next chapter. In fact, I'm pretty sure I refresh your submissions page daily!

About the comment you posted bellow, the next chapter still hasn't been posted. Could you please let us know when we can expect it?

Thank you so much

Keep writing, we all love it!

From a fan of yours x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon

Every piece has to go through content control before your precious eyes can see them.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderalmost 8 years ago
$$$$$

Should have told her he had to pay $75k and trick her to go out with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Psychology

Graduate-level psychology reminds me (sadly) that so many girls are abused and suffer life-long consequences.

You wrap it up well in well-chosen words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous