Trixie Glitter versus the Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights were flashing and the cop had his beams on bright so he couldn't see much other than the figure slowly walking towards his car. He rolled down his window and started to hand over his license and registration.

"Good evening officer. I was speeding, won't deny it. Here..."

Mr.Jackson cut off as a cloud of golden glitter was blown right into his face. He sputtered, and blinked. Suddenly, he felt incredibly horny. Hornier than he had ever felt in his life.

"Fuck me." He breathed out.

"Kay. But you are going to have to do me a favor in return." A sexy, slutty voice replied.

Mr. Jackson looked up into a glorious face. Tanned, platinum blonde, golden glitter, red lipstick, gold eye shadow and a golden mask covering her eyes was the vision he saw with a black police cap perched on her head. He looked down and saw probably the most awesome set of tits he had ever seen barely compressed in a black latex tube top with the words "police" printed on one side and an obviously fake plastic badge pinned to it. Her long legs were clad in thigh high black latex boots with 6 inch heels.

"I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car. I think I need to strip search you." The liquid sex voice said and opened his door.

Mr. Jackson grunted and clambered out. His dick was in pain due to how tight his pants were, and the cop grabbed his crotch causing him to whimper. "Oh ho, concealing something are we. Let's see what you are packing buddy."

The blonde unzipped his pants and in one fluid motion sucked his dick down completely. Mr. Jackson nearly swooned and leaned back against the car. His dick felt like it was in a custom made throat, exactly fitting his manhood. Her tongue seemed to vibrate and he lasted all of 45 seconds before blowing his entire load down her throat.

She swallowed every bit without a word and then stood up with a smile. She opened her palm and blew more glitter into his face. He became rock hard again and he brain pretty much short circuited, reverting him from a highly educated lawyer into a complete ape who only wanted to fuck.

He grunted as he pawed the cop and kissed her roughly. They struggled for a bit, kissing and biting and fighting and wrestling until Mr. Jackson shoved the cop over the hood of his car and ripped off her latex bottoms. Without any delay he rammed his cock straight into her ass, causing her to squeal and thrash. She ground hard against him and started growling at him "You fucking fuck! You, hunnn, you fucking animal! You ape! You skuzzy ass fucker! GOD! Fuck that ASS! Shove that ape cock up my fucking ass! Fucking ruin me you fucking fuck of a fucking caveman!"

Mr. Jackson and the blonde cop rutted like cavemen for nearly 20 minutes until Mr. Jackson finally blew his load up the cop's ass and with a contented growl slumped to the ground with a dull smile.

Trixie caught her breath as she leaned on the hood of the car. "Damn Jackson! If I had known how much of a brute you could be I'd have nailed you sooner! FUCK, what an ass fuck that was! Nearly as good as DC!"

She stood and peeled off the rest of her ripped up cop costume. She snapped her fingers and a pretty female Hispanic cop walked over from the cruiser with her regular costume. She was looking a bit spacey as she held out the clothes for Trixie. Trixie had "pinked" her earlier and used her car to ambush her former lawyer. While she had figured DC wanted the best lawyer turned so he could use her, DC had instead ordered her to turn him into an animal. She had hit him with a special heavy dose of glitter that had completely fried his brains. If he could actually speak, it would be a miracle. But he could follow orders and that was what counted.

"Ok Lola. You take this thug and toss him in your patrol car. He'll be out of it for an hour or so. You drive him to the location I told you about and put him in a cell. You get him some food and water and after he has eaten, you dust yourself with this. Then do whatever comes naturally."

Lola licked her lips with sensual smack. "Si hefa. I will be a good bitch and do as you command. When I'm done, I get to turn tricks, si?"

Trixie smiled at the turned cop. "Of course Lola. You just do what I tell you and you will get all you desire."

The cop loaded the former lawyer into her car as Trixie slid into the lawyer's BMW. She laughed at the thought of that cop thinking she was hot enough to work for DC. She would get to turn tricks alright, after her ass had been sold on the Flesh Market. That glitter Trixie had given her was more animal strength glitter. The cop would be completely brain fried and all she would want to do is fuck like an animal. She would likely lose the ability to talk and even dress herself, but there were buyers for animal bitches like that so she would get sold on the Flesh Market.

"Four. And Mr. Hawks will be five."

MR. HAWKS OFFICE, SHORTLY BEFORE FIVE FRIDAY

Mr. Hawks hung up the phone and looked grim. Mr. Anders' secretary had called and passed a message that stated Platinum Angel hadn't been successful yet. No details had been discussed but he was still mad that Mr. Anders hadn't called personally on this matter. He frowned, thinking that some of his fellow board members had been acting a bit odd lately, but dismissed at as stress.

His door opened and Mr. Hawks' eyes widened as Trixie Glitter strutted in. His secretary held the door open and said "Like, uh, there he is. I'll make sure you are not disturbed."

"Thanks doll! You have fun kay?" and they both giggled.

Mr. Hawks stared at the knockout gorgeous blonde in her tiny gold bikini and thigh high boots. He licked his lips before he caught himself. "What are doing? Who are you and why did you barge into my office?"

With one nasty smile Trixie leaped across the room and landed square on his desk. She shoved him down into his chair and towered over him. She placed her hands on her hips, spread her legs and struck a Super Hero pose. Tossing her golden hair behind her she said in a commanding voice: "I'm Trixie Glitter, the Super Hooker. I am the first of the Sassy Street Five. I use my super powers to turn tricks and turn men into customers of DC the Super Pimp. We are taking over the city and will turn it into the vice capital of the world. And you are helpless to resist!"

Mr. Hawks broke out into a sweat. He tried to stand up, but Trixie pushed him down with her foot and held him struggling. "Platinum Angel will fix you! She is aware of this and will defeat you!"

Trixie tipped back her head and laughed evilly. "Fool! I AM Platinum Angel! DC transformed me, and fucked me, and made me see the light! Sex, money, drugs, parties! I live the greatest life a hot bitch could ask for and love it! Platinum Angel is gone, and only Trixie Glitter remains."

Mr. Hawks face fell. "No, it can't be..."

He was startled by the loud giggle from the super villain. "It's soooooo awesome. Sorry about the routine, but I just had to do it once for kicks. I'm way too much of dumb bimbo to be like that all the time. But I saved you for last once I got a look at your secret files. See, DC re-wrote the AI and its been working for us this whole time. I was able to see your, like deepest secrets. Like Burny's thing for Ghetto bitches, and Jackson's love of rough sex. And then, POOF! Insta scumbags who loveeeeeee the hookers and bitches I provided after I fucked 'em stupid. It's really totes awesome! Literally fucking over the Board!"

Trixie sat down and ran her boot over his chest. "And I know about you too. I guess I'm not, like surprised. Big strong men like you always seem to have a really fun kink. But being sissified? Like wow Hawkie!"

Mr. Hawks flushed and then went pale. "God DAMN it! She knows! She is going to blackmail me into voting for Ms. Platt!" he thought and began trying to figure out a way around this.

With a quick shove, Mr. Hawks found himself on his back as Trixie shoved his chair over. Before he could do more than blink, a golden heel crushed down on his crotch. He screamed as Trixie ground down for a second, and then slowly dragged her bootheel up to his face.

"Lick my boots sissyboy." Trixie said with an air of command.

Mr. Hawks tensed to fight but was lifted clear off the floor and tossed against the wall. He rolled on the ground after bouncing off and was kicked in the ribs by Trixie. His wind went out and Trixie ground her thigh high gold boot into his neck forcing him face down in front of her.

"Didn't you hear me, sissy? I said lick my boots." And with a fluid motion injected a needle into his neck.

Mr. Hawks thrashed for a few seconds and then went limp. After a few more seconds a whimper escaped his lips.

"Lick sissy." Trixie commanded.

Mr. Hawks lifted his head and licked her right boot as she held it out.

"Lick it clean."

Mr. Hawks did as commanded, and then the other. When he tried to raise his face a quick slap knocked him down.

"Don't look at me. I'm, like your mistress. So just don't. Just do what I tell you. Crap this is hard, really need Lady Midnight to do this." Trixie said as she tried to figure out other ways to break the man at her feet.

"Hmmmmmm, I've got an idea. Here sissy, lick my pussy clean. Lick me like you are a dyke, not a sissy man." Trixie said.

Mr. Hawks, now desiring to do only what his mistress commanded moved up and carefully moved aside the little bikini triangle on her bottom and began to gently lick.

"Oooooooooooo, that's nice. Keep it up!" Trixie said with some gusto as her slave really started getting into it. He had quite a talented tongue and super hooker or not she was soon at her breaking point.

"Fuck! That's it you bitch! Lick me! Right there, put your fingers in! OH FUCK YEAH!" Trixie screamed and came hard. Mr. Hawks came in his pants at the same time from the enjoyment of pleasing his mistress.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck you are good with that tongue." Trixie said grinning like an idiot. She suddenly sat up and clapped her hands. "That's it! I was just thinking how great a lesbian or bi-sexual you would be and that's what we'll do. DC latest creation needs testing and you are just the soon to be bitch to test it on."

Trixie grabbed her purse and pulled out a syringe of purplish liquid. "This will fix you right up! It will transform you into a woman. It will completely destroy the old you, you will have dim memories of being someone else, but you will LOVE being a bitch! And I think I'll keep you on as my personal sidekick! I think I'll call you Heidi the Bi-Wonder! Yeah! Say good bye to Mr. Hawks!"

Before Mr. Hawks could open his mouth the needle was in his ass. He twisted and screamed and rolled on the ground while Trixie laughed. After several minutes, Trixie nudged the body on the floor.

A beautiful head looked up. Jet Black hair ran down to the ass, the eyes were deep blue, the lips were puffy and sensual, the tits were a 36 DD, the ass was firm enough to bounce quarters off, and a nearly perfect hourglass shape rounded it off.

"Mistress, Heidi the Bi-Wonder is ready to serve."

Trixie grinned. "Awesome baby! Get up and put this on" she said as she handed her a silver micro skirt and top with matching heels. "Time to do your last duty as Mr. Hawks and then you can forget all about him."

With that Trixie replaced her gold bikini bottom and stretched.

"And that is Five."

5PM IN THE BOARDROOM

Trixie Glitter strutted into the Boardroom like a slutty queen looking over her court. And what a view it was.

Mr. Anders was sitting in his chair with his pants around his ankles. His wife was blowing him while his secretary was licking his ear and whispering things to him. He grinned like an idiot and nodded at Trixie.

Mr. Burnson sat with Tina on his lap. She had both hands looped around his neck and was talking loudly and brashly about how great last night's fuck was and how she was going to give him a huge blowjob when this was done and then they were going to go and hit the clubs on Sassy Street. She winked at Trixie as she starting talking about "finding some more Nubian Bitches and some fine coke and have a fucking nasty fourway in the limo."

Mr. Sonners, or "Sonny", was smiling evilly as he pawed Dallas and Crystal's asses. Dallas was bent over in front of him slowly moving her bare ass back and forth and quietly chanting "You get this ass once you vote baby. Then you can tear it up!" as Crystal stood to the side and let his hand wander under her black latex mini-skirt.

Mr. Jackson stood back against the wall looking confused. He was dressed in the same suit he had worn when Trixie had caught him, but it was torn up, smelly, and soiled. He was much more muscled now, and had an thick uni-brow with dull stupid eyes. He grunted occasionally as a hot Hispanic slut dressed in a slutty Lion Tamer costume held a little whip and a leash that attached to a collar he wore.

Trixie pointed to a seat as Heidi, formerly Mr. Hawks minced in. She had just signed a series of legal papers that had changed his name to Heidi and his sex to female. Heidi smiled at her mistress and took her seat.

Trixie stood up and pulled off her mask. There were some gasps as some of the least brain fried men recognized Ms. Platt.

"Well everyone. I'll keep this meeting short. I motion that I remain the CEO. I also motion that you all sell me your stock shares and give me full control without the need of a Board of Directors. In favor?"

All hands shot up.

"Motion carried. Now as the last vote before disbanding, I motion that we adopt DC the Super Pimp's business plan and make the Platinum Corporation a shell company and crime cartel. In favor?"

All hands again shot up.

"Awesome everyone. Ok, now everyone needs to sign the papers in front of you. No need to read them, just sign like good little fuck puppets"

Everyone nodded with varying degrees of smiles and signed, eager to get back to fucking or partying. The board of Platinum Corporation signed over all their shares of the company, complete power of attorneys for anything related to the company, and several blank confessions so Trixie could use them as scapegoats later on.

Trixie replaced her mask and snapped her fingers. Heidi placed a golden cape around her mistress's shoulders and Trixie struck a super hero pose. Her tiny golden bikini proudly displayed a T and a G over her tits and she looked over her board with a very proud bimbo smile.

Five of Center City's most respected and powerful men were now nothing but a bunch of stupid trashy horn dogs who were led around by their dicks by hookers, doing drugs and fucking what was left of their brains out. Or were no longer even men as Heidi stood behind Trixie and started to giggle for no reason.

"You are all dismissed. Go have some fun!" Trixie said and they filed out, led by their whores heading towards Sassy Street for some partying.

"Whew! Glad that is done. Thinking is hard, now I can get back to streetwalking myself. Come on Heidi, I'll show you how to turn tricks and maybe someday you can be a super hooker like me."