Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan's eyes went wide and his mouth opened up in a silent scream. His mother's teeth and nails were terribly painful.

Both boys stopped fucking their mother. And, as Joan's orgasm began to fade and she relaxed her fingers and teeth, Ethan mouthed "Wow!" to Eric and grinned. Eric nodded and grinned back.

Joan was trembling and her body slumped down on top of Ethan. Eric slipped his cock out of his mother's ass and sat back on his heels. He watch her gaping anus contract rhythmically from his mother's fading orgasm as it closed up.

Ethan put his arms around his mother and held her tightly. He kissed her neck and whispered into her ear. "We love you, Mom, we really, really love you." She pressed her face against his neck and quietly sobbed. He could feel her body shaking.

Ethan looked at Eric with alarm. "Mom? Mom? Are you okay?"

Joan went from crying to laughing. She pushed herself up from her youngest son. There were tears in her eyes and running down her cheeks. She laughed again.

"Oh fuck yes!" She exclaimed, then laughed again.

"I've just had the most fantastic, wonderful, delicious, fantastic orgasm in my life... . And you two," here she turned to look over her shoulder at Eric, "my beautiful, lovely boys gave it to me." She took in a big shuddering breath.

"Did I say it was wonderful?" Joan laughed then pulled her pussy off Ethan's still hard cock—Eric's was still hard, too. She maneuvered her body and legs so that she could flop over onto her back where she sighed a really big sigh.

"My oh my. Thank you guys."

"You're welcome, Mom," Eric said.

"Yeah, Mom, you're welcome," Ethan said.

The two brothers gave each other a "now what" look.

Joan propped herself up on her elbows and saw the look that had passed between her sons.

"I haven't forgotten you... or you lovely hard cocks," she said. "I just needed to relax after that fantastic orgasm you both gave me.

"Okay," she continued. "So, Eric, since your cock was in my ass you might as well put it back in there." Joan leered up at her son. "But—no pun intended—I just want you to fuck me. I don't think I can take another dp right now... maybe later. I haven't had anal sex for quite a while and I liked how you felt in me. So, I want to see what it's like... just anal. Okay?"

Eric grinned then chuckled. "Oh hell yes, Mom," he said.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like that," Joan responded.

Joan looked at Ethan. "And you, Ethan, I suppose you want to fuck Mommy in the ass, too, eh?"

Ethan laughed. "To tell you the truth, Mom, I've never had anal sex with a woman." Suddenly he blushed red realizing how that sounded. "Uh, uh," he stuttered, "or with a man. Uh, uh, no. No man. I'm not bi'. I'm not gay."

Joan and Eric were laughing. "Yeah," Joan said, "we where pretty sure you weren't gay."

"But Mom," Ethan said, "Uh, yeah, I would really like to have anal sex with you, okay?"

"Sure sweetie. That'll be okay."

Joan rolled onto her side put her hand behind Ethan's head and pulled him to her to kiss him. Then she got to her knees and shifted to where she could kiss Eric. Without touching his cock she looked down at it.

"Obviously, you're still ready to go, eh?"

Eric grinned. His cock was as hard as when he pulled it from his mother's tight ass. "Obviously," he said.

"Okay, then," Joan said, "you want me on my back or on my elbows and knees?"

"On your back, Mom. I want to be able to hold you and kiss you while ... ." He trailed off.

Joan smirked. "While you fuck your mother in the ass?"

Eric laughed. "Yeah. While I fuck your tight little ass with my big, thick cock."

"Ooo, baby! I love it when you talk like that," Joan said, then laughed.

Eric watched his mother get down on her back. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them up and out. Her pussy and shiny, lubed-up ass were completely exposed to him. His cock twitched without him touching it. He was excited. Here he was about to fuck his mother in the ass again. Only this time he would fuck her until he, too, came. The thought of pumping his mother's ass full of his cum filled him with a sense of amazed delight.

"Is this okay, baby," Joan said with a most lascivious smile.

"Oh yeah," Eric said, smiling back.

Ethan propped himself up on his side to watch his brother fuck their mother in the ass again. That was stimulating enough, but the thought that he was going to it to her after his brother really excited him. He didn't mind "sloppy seconds" at least not when he was sharing his mother with his brother. Their mother had always told them that sharing was better. He laughed.

"What, honey?" Joan asked. She turned to look at Ethan.

"Uh. Well, you know how you always told Eric and me that sharing was always better. And here we are sharing you. And I think it's pretty damned great."

Joan and Eric both laughed.

"Kiss me, baby," Joan told Ethan.

As his younger brother leaned in to kiss their mother, Eric placed the head of his cock against her well-lubed asshole and pressed, gently, but firmly. His cock now slid easily into his mother's ass, although it still felt quite tight around its thickness.

"Ahhh!" Joan exhaled as she felt her oldest son's cock push through her anal sphincter and fill her rectum.

Ethan moved back to watch the show.

Eric leaned over his mother then lowered his body down onto her, supporting most of his weight with his forearms and knees. He, too, kissed his mother as he began pumping his cock in and out of her ever so tight but ever so slick anus. God it feels so damned good he thought.

Oh God Eric's cock fucking my ass feels so good Joan thought. I love how stretched my asshole feels with his big cock sliding so smoothly in and out of it.

Between gasps and moans and mumbles of pleasure, Eric fucked his mother's ass slowly, easily with long, deep strokes.

Ethan's cock, which had only lost part of its hardness, was fully erect again. He was stoking it lightly as he watched the live sex show in front of him.

"Oh baby, fuck me harder with that big cock of yours," Joan whispered into Eric's ear as she bit and nibble on it. "I want you to come in my ass, baby. I want to feel you fill my ass up with your cum."

Joan knew that her words would excited Eric even more, but that's exactly how she felt. Her oldest son's cock fucking her ass felt so wonderfully good. She knew that she could, just maybe, have another orgasm if the timing was right.

His mother's breathy, whispered words in his ear had exactly the effect on Eric that Joan wanted them to. Here he was doing one of the most taboo sexual acts in the world, not just having sex with his mother, but having anal sex with her. Hearing her say that she wanted him to fuck her harder and to come in her ass were, at that moment, the most stimulating words that he'd ever heard in his sexual life.

So Eric, upon his mother's urging, fucked her ass harder.

"Ooo, yeah, baby! That's it! That's wonderful! Joan loved how Eric's cock felt as it pumped in and out through her tightly stretched anal sphincter. She loved the full feeling in her rectum as his cock filled it up as it went deep inside her.

Joan had let go of her legs long ago. They were up in the air, bent slightly at the knees, and wide apart. Her ass was completely open to Eric's pounding cock. Her arms were around his neck and they traded kisses from time-to-time as his cock fucked her ass so wonderfully. Also, his pubic bone was bumping against her clitoris and sending electric shock waves up through her body.

"Ah! Ah!, Mom! I'm going to come, Mom! I'm going to come!" Eric managed to say though tense vocal chords as his impending orgasm prepared his body for a great sexual release. And then he was coming. As always, his hips moved as if on automatic and his cock pounded in and out of his mother's poor little abused asshole even faster and harder as his cock emptied itself with several spurts of his hot cum shooting deep up inside his mother's ass.

Joan didn't feel like her poor little asshole was being abused. Her son's cock fucking it felt wonderful and the sensation she had, knowing that Eric was now coming, shooting his thick, hot load of cum deep up inside her, excited her tremendously. Her oldest son was coming in her ass—it was an OMG! moment—and it felt so damned good.

"Oh! Oh! Yessss!" Joan cried out as her body convulsed with another delightful orgasm of her own. She fucked her ass up hard on her son's big cock and her body shuddered as the waves of pleasure took her away.

Jesus Christ! Ethan thought, watching his bother and mother climaxing from anal sex right in front of him, when I marry, if I do marry, she better like anal sex. His cock was totally hard and he only had to stroke it with the lightest of touches to keep it that way.

Eric found his mother's mouth and kissed her hard at first, then softer, then softer again.

"I love you, Mom," he kept repeating between kisses.

Eric had more than a little experience with sex and with anal sex, too. But the fact that this was his mother's ass he had just fucked so wonderfully had brought him to a level of arousal he'd never experienced before. Incest, he thought, can itself be a powerful aphrodisiac.

Then he laughed. "It was good for me, Mom. Was it good for you?"

Joan had, at the last, wrapped her legs around her oldest son's hips and her arms around his neck and was enjoying his kisses, his words of love, and the warm, pulsing after affects of her orgasm. Even as her son's cock started to soften it still felt good to her in her ass. Now, hearing Eric's obviously silly question, she laughed and laughed hard. And when she did her muscular contractions pushed his cock out of her ass. She pulled Eric down for a long, sweet kiss.

"Oh yes, you goof, it was really good for me." Then she kissed him again.

"You think it might be the incest, Mom," Eric asked seriously. "I mean, well, you are my mother and that turns me on so damned much... to, to be able to make love with you. I mean, Mom, I just love it so much. I love you, Mom. I really, really love you as my mother. But now I love you as... well, as my lover and I love being able to make love with you... and... and I think it's that, uh, the incest part of it that really gets me going... uh, sexually, so to speak... ." He trailed off.

"He's right, Mom," Ethan spoke up before Joan could say anything. "I love you, too. We both love you so much and this... being able to make love with you is new and exciting and we," here he looked at Eric, "we just love it. You're our mother and we know we're not supposed to want to have sex with you. But you're such a babe, you're so hot, and we know that this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the, the... ." Ethan paused. He was in danger of getting into deep water here.

"If you hadn't taken that new drug you developed," Ethan continued, "we wouldn't be here now, making love to you, enjoying you and you enjoying us." He looked up at Eric who nodded. "And so we're so very happy that you did take the drug and did miscalculate the dosage, Mom. Because what we're doing... we, Eric and I, we think it's so beautiful and wonderful... ." Ethan, too, trailed off.

"And, Mom, we hope you think it's beautiful and wonderful, too," Eric added.

Joan smiled and put out her arm so she could pull Ethan down and give him a sweet kiss. She actually had tears in her eyes from what her sons were saying and how it was affecting her.

"I love you both, too, so very much," she said after pulling her lips away from Ethan's. She looked up at Eric. "Both of you. And I have a confession to make." She paused, looking from Eric to Ethan. "This is the best sex that I've ever had in my life.

"Now I realize that my assessment might be affected by the drug... but I don't think so. At least I hope not. Because, boys, I really would like to keep this up... us being lovers, you know?"

Eric and Ethan nodded and, while they wanted to high five and cry out, they merely exchanged a quick, knowing look.

"And," Joan continued, "I realize that I told you this morning that we would never do this again... but here we are. Aphrodite must have some kind of flashback or residual quality to it and we, at GynaDyne, will have to check this effect out very closely."

Now, both Eric and Ethan gave each other a quick guilty look but didn't say anything.

Eric had pushed back up and was sitting on his heels, as was Ethan. Joan sat up, turned around on the bed and sat back on her heels too. She was between Eric and Ethan, their knees touching. She hugged Eric first, then Ethan.

"Hand me one of those towels," she told Eric. When he gave it to her, she folded it and stuffed it between her ass cheeks to soak up her oldest son's cum which she knew would be leaking out of her ass soon.

"But here we are," Joan said. "And even though there's a part of my brain that says we shouldn't be here, we are. And boys, I have to admit that I want to be here. I don't regret making love with my strong handsome sons."

Joan paused and grinned. "How many women my age do you think would just love to have two such wonderful lovers as you two?

"Like I said," she continued, "it's been some of the best sex I've ever had. And if, as Eric thinks, and you too, Ethan, that the incest aspect of it makes it seem better, or if it's just that we, all three of us, have really good sexual chemistry, or if it's the drug doing this, I don't care. I like it. No. I love it. And I want more of it."

Joan stopped talking and looked from Ethan to Eric and gave them a big grin. "How about you guys, are you ready for more?"

Ethan reacted first. He grabbed their mother and pulled her in for a big, wet, sloppy kiss. "Hell yes, Mom," he said when he broke the kiss.

Then Eric grabbed their mother and said, "Ditto," then he, too, gave her a big wet, loving, kiss.

"Mmm! My boys! God I love all your... uh, excuse my French, all your fucking attention. And your nice thick cocks too," Joan giggled. "Yes, I love your big cocks. But you want to know something else? I really, really love kissing you guys. I just can't get enough of it."

"Ditto, Mom," Eric said. "And as much as we like kissing your mouth, which we do," he paused and looked over at Ethan, who grinned and nodded, "we also love your tasty little pussy... and your ass," Eric said.

"Speaking of which," Joan said, "I know that Ethan hasn't come yet, and boys, I've had two wonderful, wonderful orgasms." She turned to Ethan and gave him a quick kiss on the lips then did the same to Eric. "Soooo," she said with a wicked smile, "I'm feeling greedy. Do you guys want to dp me again?"

"Hell yes!" Eric and Ethan said at the same time.

Joan laughed at their eagerness. "Okay, because I really did like that. But, Eric, I think we should give Ethan a turn at, um, my ass. It's only fair. I mean, Ethan, you would like to fuck your mother in the ass wouldn't you?" Joan laughed again, because she could see how much Ethan was affected by her intentionally provocative words.

"Uh... ." Ethan began.

"Stop, baby. I know your answer." Joan kissed him on the lips. Then she turned to Eric. "So, older brother, you need to go wash your cock really, really good, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," Eric said. He would have liked to come in his mother's ass again, but what the hell he thought, I'll get to another time, seeing as how she's told us she want to keep on fucking us.

Eric got off the bed and went into his mother's bathroom to wash his cock.

Ethan laid back on the bed and held his arms out to his mother. Joan reached down and took the towel out from between her ass cheeks and tossed it to the floor, then she laid down over her son's body. He embraced her, pulled her down firmly to kiss her sweetly, slowly, with a lot of tongue. He loved the feeling of his mother's body weight on him, her breasts smashed against his chest and her hard nipples poking firmly into his skin. Ethan's hands roamed up and down his mother toned body and the smooth skin of her shoulders, back, and ass.

"Mmm, your hands feel so good, Ethan."

"And I love caressing your back, Mom. It really feels good to me, gets me hot. I love feeling you on top of me and running my hands up and down your back."

"I can tell, baby. There's a big lump between your legs." Joan reached down as she raised her hips up and pulled Ethan's fully erect cock up onto his belly. "Ooo, baby, baby, is that big thing for me?" Joan asked coquettishly.

"Ethan grinned. "Yeah, baby, it's for you. It's for your tight little asshole, baby."

"Ooo! Do you think it will fit?" Joan said, opening her eyes wide as she smiled. She was loving this vocal sex play.

Ethan pulled his mother's head down to where he could kiss and nibble on her right ear. "Oh I'm sure it will fit, Mom. I'm going to stretch your tight little asshole just like Eric did. I'm going to fuck your ass and make you come, Mom," he whispered into her ear.

Joan took in a shuddering breath and her body shivered in delightful anticipation.

"Mom," Ethan whispered again, "I do love you. I do respect you. So does Eric. We love you so much and we really, really love being able to make love to you, to give you pleasure... to take pleasure with you. Thank you, Mom. Thank you so very much."

Ethan words nearly brought Joan to an orgasm. "Oh baby!" She sighed then she pulled her youngest son's head up to where she could give him a long and affectionate kiss. Her body was almost vibrating with love, sexual desire, and anticipation of both of her son's thick cocks filling her up again. She didn't care if it was the effect of the drug or not, she wanted to make love with her sons. She wanted to be fucked anally and vaginally by both of her sons at the same time.

"Ethan, sweetheart," Joan said.

It gave Ethan a visceral thrill for his mother to call him sweetheart."

"Get the lubrication. I want you to fill my ass with your wonderful cock now. I want to sit my ass down on your wonderful cock. Do you mind being on the bottom again?"

Ethan grinned. The thought of watching his mother sit her ass down on his cock was marvelously exciting to him.

"Hell no, Mom. That'll be great." He reached for the tube of anal lube.

Joan pushed up away from her youngest son's body and kneeled between his legs. She took the lubricant from his hand. Then she lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked on it for a bit. Her tightly compressed lips slipped wetly over her son's swollen glans and far down on his fully erect shaft, then she reversed directions until her lips were right on the tip of his cock before going down again.

"Ahh!" Ethan gasped. His mother's mouth felt so hot and wet and slick and... and so dammed good. He wondered if he might just like her to suck him off.

Joan lifted her lips off of her Ethan's cock and straightened up. She gave him a sweet smile when he groaned at the loss of her wonderful lips and mouth on his cock. She opened the tube of anal lubrication and squeezed some out in her hand. She smiled again as the cold touch of the lube made Ethan suck in some air. Joan ran her hand up and down her youngest son's cock, lubing it up well. Then she squeezed out some more onto her fingertips and raised her body up. She reached behind herself and, with her left hand spreading out her left butt cheek, she lubed up her anus with her right hand. Her anus was still lubed up from when Eric was fucking her ass but, she thought, you can never have too much lubrication for anal sex. Ethan had the towel ready for her to wipe he fingers off with.

By now, Eric had finished washing his cock thoroughly and was standing in the doorway to the bathroom watching his mother and brother on the bed. The anticipation of his brother and him double penetrating their mother again made his cock quite hard and ready to go. He'd heard his mother telling his little brother that she wanted to sit her ass down on his cock. He wanted to watch that before getting up on the bed and sliding his cock between her tasty labia and deep into her vagina. Eric's body shivered a bit with excitement at what he and his brother were going to do with their mother again.

1...910111213...16