Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys stood there for a while. "Wow!" Ethan said when he was sure his mother was out of earshot. He turned to his big brother. "Eric, we've got to convince her to... to let us continue being her lovers. I'm telling you I'm having really great sex with Mom. How about you?"

"Oh yeah. Really great sex. And, I agree with you about convincing her to let us be her regular lovers. You know she doesn't get laid that often and you know she's enjoying the hell out of this. And, hell! We love her, really and truly love her."

"So how are we going to convince her?" Ethan asked.

"Don't know... yet. But we'll find a way. You know what they say. Where there's a will there's a way.

"But, Ethan," Eric continued, "I'm thinking of doing something special now, something that I've always wanted to do... with the right woman. What do you think about doing a dp with Mom?"

Ethan gave his brother a big wicked grin. "That would be fantastic. But do you think Mom would go for it?"

"Don't know. Have to ask her. The worst she can do is say no. Now I have to go pee and clean up a bit too. Meet you on Mom's bed."

"Right," Ethan said. He headed for the bathroom that was off the kitchen, the one he usually used. Eric went to the hall bath. Their mother, of course, was in the master bath.

Chapter 8.

When Ethan got to his mother's bedroom, Eric was already there. He and their mother were lying on her bed, embracing and kissing. Ethan went around to the other side and snaked himself up next to his mother's naked backside. After straightening his half-hard cock and pressing it against his mother's ass cheeks he pressed in closer and began kissing and nibbling on her shoulder and neck while his free hand began to lightly caress her side and part of her belly.

"Ooo, yeah," Joan sighed. "There's my other lover." She twisted her torso back and got a hand behind her youngest son's head to pull him in for a sweet kiss.

Eric gently pushed his mother's hips down towards Ethan while she was still kissing him so her whole body was lying flat on the bed. He then began kissing his way down her body, stopping at her right breast and nipple first, to lick and suck and bite firmly but gently. He was rewarding by hearing his mother moan into Ethan's mouth as they continued kissing.

"Ah, Eric," Joan said as she pulled her lips away from Ethan's, "I love that." She placed her other hand behind Eric's head and pressed his mouth down harder on her breast. Then she kissed Ethan again.

Eric moved down further and began kissing on and over and across his mother's belly, slowing working his way down to her pussy.

Now Ethan broke the kiss and began kissing and sucking on his mother's left breast before moving over to the right one, then back to the left one. He worked his tongue over each large and erect nipple before taking into his mouth and sucking on it. As his brother worked his way farther down their mother's body with his mouth, Ethan lightly raked his fingertips over her flat belly.

Joan was enthralled with what these two manly young men, her sons, were doing to her. Her body shivered with delight and anticipation as she moaned and gasped with pleasure. She knew what was coming and she wanted what was coming in the worse way... as well as wanting to come, and come again, with what her sons were going to do to her.

Eric maneuvered between his mother's legs and got down on his belly then brought his mouth to her pussy. To be sure, he knew that deep inside would be the dregs of his and Ethan's cum, but that didn't bother him. His mother's pussy was fresh and clean and he began by licking it delicately from the bottom to the top, tasting it and loving the taste. To Eric, right then, his mother's pussy was a tasty delight. It was the first time he had licked it and he was fully enjoying what he was doing.

"Ohhh! Eric!" Joan sighed. She raised her head to look past Ethan to watch her oldest son begin to seriously lick and suck on her pussy, dredging his wet tongue through her even wetter inner labia.

"Mmm, yes baby. Mommy likes you licking her pussy."

Eric, looking up to lock onto his mother's eyes, smiled to himself at his mother's provocative words. He gave her a wink and went back to work giving his mother oral sexual pleasure, only he didn't think of it as work. It was pure joy to him. He had licked a few pussies before, but this was his mother's pussy and that made it more than special... he loved the fact that he was licking his mother's pussy. He loved fucking her pussy. And, he hoped, he would get a chance to fuck her ass, too.

"Ethan, sweetie," Joan said as she brushed her hand over her youngest son's head as he continued to kiss and suck on her tits, "I want to suck your cock."

Ethan straightened up immediately, then leaned over to give his mother a kiss on the mouth. He moved over on his knees until he was kneeling close to his mother's head.

Joan smiled up at her son and wrapped her fingers firmly around the base of his cock. She twisted her upper body a bit to the left, as well as turning her head, until her mouth was able to easily engulfed his swollen cockhead. Ethan then began gently fucking his mother's mouth shoving nearly half of his cock in and out of it as she began a sweet rhythmic sucking on it.

"Mmm, Mom! Your mouth feels so good sucking my cock," Ethan said.

Joan pulled her youngest son's cock out of her mouth. "And I love how your hard cock feels in my mouth."

And she meant it. Obviously, sucking her son's cocks didn't give her any actual physical pleasure. But that didn't matter. Their mouths and cocks on and in her pussy did that. The reality of actually sucking Ethan's and Eric's hard cocks, tasting them and tasting their cum when they ejaculated in her mouth then swallowing it excited her and gave her a different kind of pleasure.

She had sucked cocks before, had them ejaculate in her mouth, but she never enjoyed it as much as she did with her sons. At some level in her mind she knew the greater part of that enjoyment came from the fact that it the incestuous sex they were all now enjoying so much.

Joan slipped her warm, wet mouth back over her youngest son's cock again. Ethan began easily fucking his mother's mouth again.

For the next several moments it was quiet in the bedroom except for the wet sounds of pussy licking and cock sucking and the occasional moan or sigh of pleasure. Eric was enjoying licking his mother's pussy. Joan was enjoying having her pussy licked. Ethan was enjoying fucking his mother's mouth. Joan was enjoying his cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

Eric could tell that his mother was highly aroused. She was probably expecting him to suck on her pussy until she came. But he had other ideas. He pulled his mouth away from her lovely pussy pushed himself up and sat back on his heels.

"Oh, no! Eric! Why did you stop?" Joan cried out. Her oldest son's mouth had felt so damned good on her pussy and she knew it wouldn't have been too long before she came.

"Mom," Eric said, "I need to ask you a question... well, maybe a couple of questions. He looked up at Ethan who knew what Eric was going to ask and gave his brother a wink as he sat back on his heels, too.

"Questions! Now?" Joan was flustered.

Everything had been going great. Her oldest son had been licking her pussy and she was sucking her youngest son's cock. She was going to have an orgasm, Ethan was going to come in her mouth, Eric would fuck her, then Ethan would fuck her. She had it all planned out in her mind.

"Yeah, Mom. Sorry for the interruption but... uh... well, Ethan and I were wondering if you'd ever had anal sex."

Eric's heart was pounding hard because he knew he might be making a mistake here. But he had to know. He really wanted his brother and him to fuck their mother at the same time, if she was willing, in her pussy and her ass. Ever since he had seen that in a porn video he had wanted to try it. The problem was that he didn't know if his mother had ever had anal sex and, if she had, whether she had enjoyed it.

"Uh," Joan opened her mouth and didn't close it for a couple of moments. "Are you saying you want to have anal sex with me?" she finally asked Eric.

Eric grinned sheepishly. "Actually, Ethan and I, and it was my idea to begin with, were wondering if you'd like to have us both, uh, you know... uh, fuck you at the same time. A, uh, dp, you know, double penetration."

Joan's eyes opened up wide. She looked at her oldest son then looked at her youngest son. They were serious, she realized.

"Okay," she said cautiously. "To answer your first question, yes, I've had anal sex. And to answer your unasked question, yes, I've enjoyed it. Not every time, but often enough. And, would I like to have a, as you put it, dp? Well, I know what that is... but I've never done that... ."

She looked from Eric to Ethan again. They both had expectant looks on their faces. Joan thought about it. Both of my sons at the same time. One in my pussy and one in my ass. If the one in my ass is careful... this could be interesting. Oh hell, what am I saying, she told herself, this could be really, really enjoyable. My sons making a sandwich of me. Ooo, I like that thought.

"Joan smiled, then grinned. "Okay guys, I'm willing to try a dp. But we need a really good lubricant... ."

"I've got one in my bathroom," Eric said.

"And you have that, because...?" Joan asked.

"Uh... Cindy and I," Eric began. Cindy had been his girlfriend but the company she worked for had promoted her and had transferred her to New York City. Eric and Cindy had decided that their relationship wasn't that serious and neither of them wanted a bi-coastal one, so they had kissed, made love, and said goodbye.

Eric looked his mother in the eyes. "Cindy liked anal sex. She could get off that way."

"Come here," Joan said.

Eric shifted his body and leaned over his mother then lowered himself down on her. Joan kissed her oldest son on the mouth.

"I've gotten off on anal sex, too... a few times. But my lover was very careful, as I know you will be."

"Of course, Mom. I don't want to hurt you. I want you to enjoy it... having me in your ass and Ethan in your pussy."

Eric's words produced a vivid image in Joan's mind and sent a delightful shiver of anticipation through her body.

"Of course, baby," Joan said and kissed her son again.

"So," she continued, "go get the lube. I want to see what it feels like to be," she paused and grinned, "to be dp'd... to have both of my sons fucking me at the same time." And she meant ever word of what she said. Both of her son's, their cocks, in her at the same time, fucking her, that thought was extremely exciting to her.

Eric came back with a tube of anal lube and two hand towels. "How do you want to do this, Mom?" He, too, was really excited. His cock was fully erect at the prospect of fucking his mother in the ass... while Ethan was fucking her pussy.

"What'd you mean?" Joan asked.

"Well, you can straddle Ethan and let me come in from behind. Or, you could sit your ass down on me, with your back to me, and let Ethan come in on top of you."

Ethan was stroking his hard cock and grinning. He didn't care how they did it. He was just totally aroused by the fact that their mother had agreed to let both his brother and him fuck her at the same time.

"I think I'll straddle Ethan and let you come in behind me. I think it will be better that way." Joan said. Now, she was really getting turned on about what she was about to do with her sons. Oh my, she thought, how will it feel... two hard thick cocks in me at the same time?

Ethan gave his mother a sweet kiss then laid back on the bed holding his erect cock straight up and gave his mother a quick, double eyebrow raise.

Joan laughed then straddled her youngest son, facing him. She raised her body up and took his cock in her hand and guided it to her vaginal opening. She took a deep breath then lowered her body. Her pussy wetly enveloped Ethan's lovely, cunt-filling cock. Joan sighed with pleasure as she sat down fully on his cock, taking him in as deeply as she could.

The sight of his mother sliding her pussy down over his cock, as well as the feeling of its tight, wet warmth notched up Ethan's arousal level. God he loved this! He raised his arms to his mother, embraced her, and pulled her down to give her a long and affectionate kiss.

In the meantime, Eric scooted in behind his mother and saw how stuffed her pussy was with his little brother's cock. That sight thrilled him and filled him with a delightful sense of lust. He also saw her tight little anus, an anus he was about to stick his cock in. That thought thrilled him even more.

Eric opened the lube and carefully smeared some on and around his mother asshole. Joan pulled her mouth from Ethan's with a gasp when she felt the cold lube on her anus. Then she giggled and went back to kissing her youngest son while her oldest son prepared her ass for what was to come.

After lubing his mother's ass well Eric slowly inserted his index finger into it.

"Ooo, yeah," Joan said.

After carefully fucking that finger in and out of his mother's anus, Eric gently eased a second finger into his mother's ass and began slowly fucking both of them in and out just a little. Her asshole was so damned tight and she had grunted a bit when the second finger went in so he was not trying to rush things. But just watching his fingers in his mother's ass and thinking about how, soon, he would be fucking that tight little butthole almost gave him a head-rush of lustful emotion.

Slowly, gently, Eric eased his fingers in and out of his mother anus and slowly, gently, worked them deeper and deeper until he was pushing them in as deep as he could before pulling them back and almost out. Then he got a third finger into the action.

Joan stopped kissing her Ethan and looked back over her shoulder. "Mmm, Eric, you're doing a good job. Your fingers feel really good in my ass. I can hardly wait to feel your cock pushing into me."

Both Eric's and Ethan's arousal levels shot up several points upon hearing their mother's word.

Joan went back to kissing Ethan who was now pushing with his hips slowly and fucking his mother's pussy easily.

"Mmm, yeah, Ethan," Joan said and then grinned at her youngest son. "And I love how your cock feels fucking me." Then she kissed him long and hard as her own arousal level was ramping up in anticipation of being fucked by both of her sons at the same time.

Eric pulled his fingers from his mother's ass to lube up his cock. After wiping the slick goop from his fingers he grabbed his extremely stiff cock at the base and lined up the thick swollen head with his mother's anus. He leaned forward and pressed his cockhead against her tightly resisting asshole.

"Ready, Mom?" he asked.

Joan's heart was beating harder now and she was breathing faster. "Uh-huh," she answered, as she pulled her lips from Ethan's. "Just go slow and easy. Okay?"

"I will, Mom."

Eric leaned forward, putting more pressure against his mother's slicked up asshole. He watch with fascination as his glans started to mushroom against the natural muscular resistance of his mother's tight anus—even after having had three fingers deep in it just moments ago. Then he saw his cock begin spread his mother's anus open and push through it and was even more fascinated.

Ethan had stopped moving to let Eric get his cock deep up in their mother's ass before beginning to fuck her pussy again.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Yes, Eric! That's it," Joan said in a low, breathy, near whisper. Her son's cock was on the verge of pushing though her anal sphincter and entering her rectum and it didn't hurt. Her asshole felt stretched, really stretched tight, but it didn't hurt. Oh God, she thought this is wonderful.

She had pulled away, a bit, from Ethan. Her eyes were closed, her mouth pursed into an "O" as she sucked air in and, after a moment, released it. She concentrated on relaxing her anus, relaxing it so her son's thick cock could more easily slide though it and fill up her ass.

Eric, heartened by his mother's words kept pushing his hard cock deeper though her tight little puckered asshole. He was terribly excited as he watched his cockhead pass though his mother's anus. He heard her gasp. He kept the pressure up and watched as his iron hard shaft slowly slid deep into his mother ass until he could go no further.

"Oh wow!" Eric breathed. The sight of his thighs pressed tightly against his mother's butt cheeks, his cock filling his mother's ass, was incredibly exciting and, yes, beautiful. He had done this before, of course, with Cindy, but this was his mother! He was actually fucking his mother in the ass and that made this situation all the more exciting to him, not to mention the fact that his little brother's cock was filling their mother's pussy.

He pulled his cock back a little and appreciated the sight of his mother's lovely, rounded heart-shaped ass with his thick cock stuffed into her tightly stretched asshole. He also loved just how tight that stretched little asshole felt on his cock.

"Oh wow, indeed," Joan laughed. "You're in. God that feels good, Eric. God both of your cocks are in me and yes, boys, it really feels good."

Joan bent her head down to kiss Ethan. "Now fuck me, boys, both of you, my wonderful lovers, my beautiful sons, fuck your mother."

It took no more urging than that and Ethan and Eric began fucking their thick, hard cocks in and out of their mother's pussy and ass, respectively. Besides being thrilled that they were both fucking their mother at the same time, they were also intrigued at the feeling of the other brother's cock moving in and out against their own. This was a new experience and one that they would never forget... nor would their mother.

"Oh fuck yes!" Joan cried out. "Oh Eric, Ethan, yes, yes, it feels so good. Oh fuck me boys. Fuck me harder."

Joan was not in the habit of speaking like that when having sex but she couldn't help herself. First of all, the aphrodisiac was still working strongly in her body and mind. Secondly, she had never felt so full of cock in her life. Her two beautiful son's beautiful hard, thick cocks plowing in and out of her tight pussy and even tighter ass felt like nothing she had ever felt before... and she loved it. She wanted it to go on for a long, long time because the feeling of her son's cocks fucking her at the same time was beyond incredible.

Joan's forehead was pressed against Ethan's shoulder. He grinned up at his older brother, who grinned back at him. They both began to fuck their mother harder and faster.

"Ohh God yessss!" Joan wailed. "Oh I love it! I love it!"

She was on her knees and forearms, thighs spread wide over Ethan's hips. She was holding her hips up enough for him to be able to fuck her pussy good, which he was doing. Her hands were under his shoulders and her fingernails were beginning to dig into his flesh as her pleasure increased and her awareness of everything else faded except for what her son's cock were doing to her pussy and ass.

Joan could feel her orgasm building behind a great dam of sexual tension located between her legs. She felt like her body was vibrating with that yummy electric tension that sometime preceded a climax. She knew it was going to burst soon and though she was looking forward to it, she also didn't want this to stop, being fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time, being doubly penetrated by Eric and Ethan, experiencing how good it felt to have those two wonderful cocks fucking her, fucking in and out of her pussy and ass.

"Oh! My! God!" Joan's voice strangled out as the dam broke and an absolutely intense orgasm flooded out from her loins to all parts of her body and brain. Her body literally shook, pinioned between her sons on their still fucking cocks. Her mouth bit into Ethan's shoulder muscle as her fingernails nearly cut through his flesh. She was grunting and panting and heaving her hips back against both of her son's hard penetrating cocks.

1...89101112...16