Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric laughed and nodded. "I love how we're rationalizing this. Shot glass please," he said.

Ethan got Eric the shot glass from a cabinet under the counter where they kept the hard liquor and carefully put in about a tablespoon of water from the faucet. Eric carefully took the small bit of plastic with the tiny drop of drug on it and, even more carefully, placed it in the shot glass. He used the toothpick to stir the bit of plastic around.

"So, like I was saying, and like you probably assumed, this way we can put the aphrodisiac into which ever wine she says she wants, white or red," Eric said as he used the toothpick to fish the bit of plastic from the drug-laced water.

"Cool!" Was Ethan response.

Eric used more plastic wrap to tightly cover and wrap the shot glass then set it on the counter, almost hidden behind the toaster.

"Wow Eric!" Ethan said, looking at the shot glass. "I'm excited. Are you excited?"

"Oh hell yes!" Eric responded. "But now we just have to wait and see what happens. That's the hard part.

Chapter 7.

Eric and Ethan knew that their mother wouldn't be home for hours. After lunch she and her friend Kathy would go shopping or, at the very least, window shopping. The boys piled into Eric's car and drove to the grocery store to pick out the steaks and three nice potatoes for baking. Salad fixing were already in the refrigerator at home.

When they got home Eric unwrapped the steaks and gave them a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides, put them on a cookie sheet and put them in the refrigerator. After that the boys stripped off their clothes and dove into the pool to splash and swim for a while.

Later, after drying off in the sun, they went into the house and took turns showering, shampooing their hair, shaving their faces and making sure their pubic hair was trimmed closely.

"I'm home," Joan announced as she came in from the garage at 4:30 p.m. "God, I'm tired, I'm hot, and I'm thirsty. Kathy dragged me up and down two malls looking for a particular type of dress that she wants badly."

Eric and Ethan were in the family room watching the latest James Bond movie, sipping on beers.

"Have any luck," Ethan asked.

"Nope. Close, but no cigar."

Eric got up to get himself another beer. "Thirsty? You want a glass of wine, Mom?" he asked as he passed her coming out of the kitchen into the family room.

Joan stopped and turned around. "Oh I can get it honey."

"Not a problem, Mom. I'm getting another beer and I've got to get the steaks out and let them come up to room temp before grilling them. You sit down. Take a load off."

"Aw, you're such a sweety," Joan said. She placed the palm of her right hand to her oldest son's face and gave him a quick peck on the other cheek. "But you know what, I think I'd really like a cold beer right now."

"Okay, coming right up." Eric and Ethan exchanged glances. Their mother only drank beer once in a while and it was still too early to give her a glass of spiked wine. "Glass or bottle," he asked.

"Bottle's fine," Joan said. She sat down in one of the two lounge chairs, kicked off her heels and sighed. She took the beer from Eric when he came back into the family room.

"Ahh! That's good," Joan sighed after taking a long, refreshing drink. "So when do we eat?" she asked.

I was planning on six o'clock, if that's all right with you, Mom,? Eric said.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll be good and hungry by then."

Joan grabbed her shoes then stood up. She took another long pull on the beer bottle. "I'm going to get out of these clothes... ." She hesitated. She didn't want to give her boys any ideas after their "talk" this morning. "Uh, I'm going to change," she added.

In the bedroom Joan stripped out of her clothes something she might have done in the family room in front of her sons until last night. She wanted to go for a swim but now, instead of doing so nude, she put on one of her less skimpy bikinis.

"I'm going for a swim," Joan said as she came back into the family room. The sliding doors of the room opened onto the patio. "What about you guys."

Both Ethan and Eric took notice that their mother was wearing a bikini and not one of her smallest and most revealing.

"Nah. We took a dip earlier, Mom." Eric said. "And I think I'm going to start the potatoes in the oven now."

"Okay," Joan said. Wondering if she had alienated her sons. We'll work it out, she told herself.

Half and hour later Joan was back in the house and in taking her own regular shower. Eric had lit the charcoal in the grill and Ethan was making salads for his brother and himself.

"Hey, Mom," Eric called through her closed bedroom door after he heard her shower shut off. "You want red wine with dinner."

"Yes," Joan called back. "But I'd like a glass of white wine before, okay?"

"You've got it, Mom," Eric called back.

"This is it, little bro'," Eric said with a big grin as he came back into the kitchen. "Mom wants a glass of white wine before dinner." He opened the refrigerator and got out a bottle of chilled Chablis.

As Eric opened the wine, Ethan, with an equally big grin carefully unwrapped the shot glass with the diluted aphrodisiac in it. Eric held out a wine glass and Ethan carefully poured the contents of the shot glass into it. Eric then poured the wine glass two-thirds full with the chilled wine and set it on the counter where their mother could get it upon entering the kitchen.

Again, the boys high-fived each other. "Let's hope this works," Ethan said in a near whisper. "Well, actually, I'm pretty sure the aphrodisiac will work, it's just how Mom will react, especially tomorrow after it has worn off."

Before Eric could answer Joan came into the kitchen.

"How's it going, guys?" she asked. Joan saw her glass of wine, picked it up and took a sip. She walked over to the kitchen table, pulled a chair out and sat down.

Joan wouldn't have gone in to eat in the nude with her sons before having sex with them and she definitely wouldn't now. But she was very casual. She had a lightweight bra on and comfortable panties and was wrapped in her emerald green satin robe. She was comfortable but definitely covered.

Eric and Ethan exchanges glances. "Coming along fine, Mom," Ethan said. "You sure you don't want a salad," he asked. He was just getting ready to put things back and clean up.

"Nah. I really did have a big salad for lunch."

Eric poured himself a glass of wine, gave Ethan a questioning look and when Ethan nodded, poured one for him, too. He grabbed the cookie sheet with the steaks and headed out to the patio.

"The coals should be ready soon," he said.

"Mmm. Great. I'm really starting to get hungry now." Joan said.

Ethan and Eric watched their mother as she took a bigger swallow of her wine. Their cocks were already beginning to swell just a little in anticipation of what they hoped would happen tonight.

Ethan finished cleaning up from making the salads, checked the baked potatoes, which were ready to come out of the oven and sit in their foil wraps to finish baking.

He picked up his glass of wine and went to sit at the table, too.

It was an old wooden table made of oak, plain but sturdy. It was oblong in shape and had four strong legs, one in each corner. Joan had found it at an estate sale and had refinished it herself with loving care and had stained it a medium brown before giving it a deep wax finish. Even though it had received a few nicks and scratches over the years—character, Joan called it—it still looked good. It could seat six, one on each end and two on each side.

Joan was sitting on the end nearest the entrance to the kitchen from the living room. Ethan sat in the chair nearest to her on her right side. He was leaning forward on the table on his forearms, his glass of wine between his hands.

"Here's to a great day and a great family," Ethan said as he held his glass out for his mother to clink her glass against his.

Joan, with a bemused smile, clinked glasses with her youngest son and drank to the toast. Well, it was a great family, she thought, even though I made a big mistake yesterday. The boys are behaving so I guess everything is okay.

She moved her chair back a little and turned it a bit to her left then shifted herself so that she was sitting, more-or-less, sideways to the table. She crossed her legs and her robe fell open a bit exposing several inches of her right thigh. She though nothing of this. After all, she was still covered and she didn't see this as an enticing or seductive pose. But, of course, she wasn't fully appreciative of how the thoughts of a horny young man works, especially one that had had sex with her the night before... and had then been denied more sex the morning after.

Joan smiled at her youngest son, noticing just how handsome he was, sexually desirable. No, she corrected herself. My son is a handsome young man, that's all. She took another drink of her wine.

"So what did you and Eric do today?" Joan asked.

"Oh we went to the store, you know, got the steaks and picked up a couple of movies. Went swimming then cleaned up and watched one of the movies, the one we were watching when you came home. That's about it."

When his mother wasn't looking directly at him, Ethan was taking surreptitious looks at her exposed knee and thigh. After last night, everything about his mother was sexy to him.

God how I want to get down on my knees and caress and kiss and nibble on my mother's leg, he told himself. I want to part her thighs and kiss and lick my way up to her pussy and munch on it through her panties... I just know that she's wearing panties right now.

His heart was beating a little harder and his cock was beginning to grow in his shorts. Ethan wondered how long it took for the drug to take effect. But he also knew that he just couldn't jump his mother—sexually—even if the drug was working. She would have to show some signs of desire for him and his brother. He paused to think of how much it turned him on to make love to his mother along with his brother. It was just plain wicked but just plain fantastic. God, how he wanted to get his hard cock deep up in his mother's tight pussy again.

The drug was beginning to work on Joan and her body was producing the "come hither" pheromone, copulance. It was affecting Ethan, though little did he realize it. But then Joan, herself, was having a hard time not thinking about what an attractive young man her youngest son was and how many woman would love to have him as their lover.

Oh God!, Joan thought, when she realized that she was thinking of her son sexually once again. Maybe I'm having a flashback like some people claim that LSD did to them. Maybe the drug causes that effect. Oh shit, I hope not!

Ethan was asking her about how Kathy was and where exactly did they go and what kind of dress had Kathy been looking for. He was trying to make small talk until Eric got back in with the steaks.

"What? "Oh, I'm sorry, Ethan," Joan said. My mind was a million miles away.

She needed a diversion. "Come on, Ethan, let's go outside and kibitz on how your brother is cooking the steaks." Joan got up abruptly, reached down for her wine glass then looked over her shoulder at him and smiled broadly at him. "Coming?"

One part of Joan's mind realized that what she was doing and how she was doing it was actually flirting with her son. God, she thought, he looks absolutely delicious! Then, No! No! No! I am not going to think about that.

Ethan got up and followed his mother out the sliding doors to the patio. Yeah, I'd like to be coming, he thought. Coming in your mouth or your pussy... with all due respect, of course, Mom. He grinned. Of course I respect my mother but that doesn't mean that I don't want to fuck her again... and again... and again.

"Hey there, Eric," Joan said, "how're the steaks coming along?" She went over to her oldest son and kissed him on the cheek. "And thanks for doing this," she said.

Eric glanced over to his brother. Ethan gave him a slight smile and a barely perceptible nod.

His mother's closeness to him gave Eric a dose of copulance, even though he couldn't consciously smell it. Within seconds its affect upon him manifested itself in movement of blood to his genitals. His cock began to fill with blood.

"Well, Mom, considering that we all like our steaks more rare than medium, I'd say these bad boys are just about ready."

Joan finished off her glass of white wine. "Okay then. Time to open a bottle of red. I'll go do that." She turned and went back into the house. "Ethan," she said as she paused at the door, "be a dear and help me set the table and prepared the potatoes." She gave him another high beam smile then went inside.

"Wow!" Eric said.

"You bet," Ethan said as he headed inside. "I do believe our evil plan is working." Then he gave a deep, rolling laugh like in the old horror movies. "Mmmuuah ha ha ha!"

"Dickhead," Eric said with a laugh as his brother went inside.

* * * * *

"Mmm! Eric, these steaks are so delicious," Joan said as she ate another bite. Half of her steak was still on her plate. "But I'm full."

During dinner they had talked about Eric's chance's of finding a comparable job to the one he had, Ethan's love of history and becoming a teacher, Joan's future with GynaDyne—without mentioning Aphrodite.

All the while Joan had been squeezing her legs together rhythmically, basically massaging her pussy. She was so damned horny again. She was also looking at her sons, how handsome they were, how good sex had been with them last night, and maybe how she might have been precipitous in saying no to more sex. After all, like she had told them in the swimming pool, they were all adults. Shouldn't it be the right of consenting adults to decide who to have sex with or not? She definitely wasn't going to get pregnant by her sons. It was just good, clean, sexual fun and enjoyment between people, adults, who actually did love each other, right?

During dinner, Eric and Ethan both had completely full erection, hidden under the table. The pheromone, copulance, that their mother was giving off had raised their testosterone level and they wanted desperately to fuck their mother again. It was all they could do not to reach under the table and begin stroking their hard cocks.

"Any dessert?" Joan asked.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I just didn't think about that," Eric said.

"That's all right, Eric. I really don't need anything sweet. And I am full." But not as full as I'd like to be, she thought to herself. Full of cock again. God! I told my boys this morning no more sex, but right now I want to fuck them both again so badly.

"I would like another glass of red, though," Joan said.

"I'll get it," Ethan blurted out as he stood up and then realized that the tent in his shorts was showing.

"Oh my," Joan said as she saw Ethan's erection poking out against the fabric of his shorts. She reached out her hand and stroked the "point of the tent" with her fingertips, making Ethan shudder with pleasure.

"Is that for me... because of what we did last night?"

One part of Joan's mind knew she shouldn't be saying that. Another part told her that it couldn't hurt. They had already had sex and it had been good, better than good. It had been great.

Joan smiled sweetly at Ethan who was just standing there unsure what he should do.

Eric stood up, with an equally big tent in his shorts. He smiled at his mother, understanding that she was probably ready to forget what she had said that morning and was probably ready to be convinced to have more sex with him and Ethan.

Joan turned her head and her eyes widened at the sight of her oldest son's erection in his shorts. She smiled and looked up at him. "You too, Eric?"

"Yep, Mom. You're such a hotty that neither Ethan nor I can help getting hard around you."

Joan laughed. She wasn't ready to concede quite yet. She wanted to flirt with her boys a bit more.

"That wine?" she asked.

"I'll get it," Eric said. "Ethan, start clearing the table, okay?"

"Uh. Yeah, sure," Ethan said. He began picking up the plates and taking them to the sink. Both Eric and he had finished their steaks. He put his mother's remainder in plastic container and put it in the refrigerator.

After Eric had re-filled their mother's glass, as well as his and Ethan's, he helped Ethan clean up. Then both boys sat down at the table again.

Joan was smiling and sipping from her wine glass. She had been watching her sons and had been getting more turned on by the sight of their erections making tents in their shorts, the erections that were, of course, for her. She turned her chair and body sideways to the table again. And, again, her robe had opened up to expose half of her right thigh, which was crossed over her left thigh.

As Ethan sat down he moved his chair closer to the end of the table, closer to his mother.

He looked up at her and she gave him a big smile and a wink... not quick and not slow, just a very sexual wink.

Ethan looked over at his brother. Eric smiled and nodded.

Ethan reached his hand out and placed it on his mother's knee. He gave it a firm squeeze, then he began stroking and caressing his mother's thigh.

Joan sighed and closed her eyes. Ethan's hand on her thigh felt wonderful. It sent a wonderful little thrill to her pussy.

Now Ethan, emboldened, got off his chair and on his knees in front of his mother. He kissed and bit on her knee as his hands caressed farther and farther up her thigh.

"Oh baby... ." Joan breathed. Her youngest son's hands and mouth were really turning her on.

Ethan glanced over at his brother. Eric stood up and pulled off his T-shirt then took off his shorts. His big erection sprang free. He grinned at Ethan and nodded again. Their mother's eyes were still closed.

Ethan uncrossed his mother's legs and spread them apart. She didn't stop him or say anything. He untied the sash of his mother's robe and opened it up then he pulled her ass to the edge of the chair. She didn't resist.

Eric waited. He saw his brother place his mouth over their mother's panty-covered pussy and begin to munch.

"Oh baby," Joan sighed deeply.

Eric moved over beside his mother and gently turned her head towards his hard cock which was projecting straight out in front of him.

Joan opened her eyes, blinked, focused, then smiled. She looked up at her oldest son, panting slightly. "You want Mommy to suck your big cock, Eric?"

Eric swallowed. "Yes, Mom. I want you to suck my cock," he said hoarsely." God, this is so great, he thought, were going to fuck Mom again.

Joan shifted her body as Ethan began to peel her panties off. She took hold of Eric's cock by the base. "I like it that both you and Ethan trim your hair like you do," she said.

Before Eric could respond, his mother lifted his cock up and leaned in to begin licking and sucking on his balls. She had experienced well-shaved, hairless balls before and liked the incredibly soft feeling of a naked scrotum on her fingers and in her mouth, but the little bit of hair on her son's balls presented an interesting texture and she liked it.

"Ahh!" Eric gasped. His mother's tongue and mouth felt so good on his balls. He gasped again as she sucked first one then the other into her mouth. He'd never actually had a woman do this to him before and the feeling was exquisite. It made his cock super hard. As much as he liked the feeling of his mother sucking on his balls, he now wanted her to suck his cock. He wanted her to suck his cock until he came, shooting a big load of his hot cum into her mouth, his first of the day. And, of course, he wanted her to swallow it.

"Ohhhh! Yesssss!" Joan wailed. It was her turn to feel the exquisite pleasure of Ethan's mouth and tongue on her pussy. He had managed to pull her panties down and off over her feet. He was holding her legs, behind the knees, up and apart, then he dove back in to lick and suck on his mother's tasty pussy.

1...678910...16