All Comments on 'Trophy Wife Ch. 01'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh

So very good so far. Truly looking forward to more

SteelsMasterSteelsMasterabout 11 years ago
wonderful Hunt

Awesome story, my slave/ slut wife would love to be chased like this, to be hunted, used when caught.

Keep on writing, looking forward to more.

Thank You,

SteelsMaster

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
I do love a good hunt

Not only that, but I still so enjoy the smart mouth on many of your female protagonists. :). I am looking forward to the next chapter, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I can't decide if this is f*cked up sick sh*t or incredibly hot. Perhaps both. I suppose I wouldn't be so bent if the guys went through some trial of their own. I'm just tired of men always doing to women with impunity. And I'm not a feminazi or uber femdom. I just like balance.

DWornockDWornockabout 11 years ago
1*

Too much unnecessary violence to be erotic.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate the feedback, whether good, bad or indifferent. For those of you who are waiting, Chapter 2 has been submitted and should post any day. If you thought the Hunt was tough, just wait until the Ball.

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
I'm confused.

I thought the whole point was being last meant nothing happened to you? Did I miss something?

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrabout 11 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry that I confused you

Maximguy, its not enough to be the last one standing--she had to survive the entire hunt. Thank you for your question, and I hope you enjoy the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Give it a 5!

Great story. Can't wait to see later chapters.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 11 years ago
Fabulous

Lovely, hot story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh ohhhhh yes yes

Keep going! Suspense is great but not too long.

Can't wait till hubby comes home, going to fuck like mad!

Looking forward to many more chapters.

Try to keep them a little shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nice

Hey there - new to literotica...just discovered your story. I like it - very well written, nice build up without too much technical description that can sometimes get tedious. I appreciate that. I'm curious to learn what happened to the sexy Latina - it being her first time and all.

Ok, I'm already quite moist but I'm saving myself until after I read part 2 - I'm sure "John" would appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

The dialogue was just god awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES