Trophy Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"J-T-1-5, this is Base," a metallic voice blared from the small speaker. "We read your request for pick-up. We're pulling up your location on the GPS, give us one minute. Location confirmed. How many in your party?"

"Myself and one. Total is two."

"Two for pickup. We're dispatching a helicopter now. We'll be at your location in ten minutes. Do you copy?"

"Confirmed. See you in ten minutes. J-T-1-5 out."

"Why did you do that? You're such a prick."

"Time's up."

"Fuck that. We've got ten minutes before they'll be here." That's plenty of time.

"Ten minutes is about how long it'll take me to pack up."

"I hate you."

"No you don't. Anyway, you won't be saying that in the morning."

"Fuck you, John. Fuck you."

John walked around the campsite gathering supplies and packing them inside his bag. The last items he put away were the video camera and tri-pod.

"I hope your wife enjoys the video," Victoria snarled. "She must be a real piece of work to sit with you and watch that."

"Who says she'll be sitting? Maybe sitting on my cock. I'm sure she would get more out of it if it were longer. It's barely an hour."

"I can't believe the two of you tell each other everything."

"Why is that so hard to understand?"

"Because crazy shit happens out in these woods. People do stuff that they would never do back home."

"Tell me about it. Last year the Chicago wives were sent to South Florida. Trina--my wife--was hit by two shots at the same time. When both hunters showed up to claim her, they couldn't tell who hit her first. One was a big black guy--looked like a football player or something--and an average sized white guy with a skull tattooed on his back. They both took turns fucking her for over an hour before the white guy decided to let the black guy have her. The white guy nailed another target, and after the Ball the four of them shared one room where they fucked until dawn. She almost missed the transportation to the airport. One of the best nights of her life, she said. She's hoping to top it this year."

Victoria choked back a tear. Lincoln and Antoine. The bastard fucked two women last year. I wonder how many he's fucking this year?

A helicopter roared overhead before landing in a clearing twenty yards away. John helped Victoria into the cockpit, then climbed in and closed the door.

"Is everybody OK?" the pilot shouted over the engine.

"We're good," John answered. "Any more stops?"

"Nope. You two were the only stragglers. Everyone else made it in under their own power."

"Alright then. Take us in."

The helicopter rose into the sky and carried them to the hotel. The pilot set down on a landing pad behind the parking garage. John reached into his bag and pulled out a yellow smock.

"Here's your cover-up. I'll be by your room around eight o'clock to pick you up. Don't be late."

"I can't believe you still haven't fucked me."

"Maybe tonight. We'll see how the evening goes."

"Fuck off."

John jumped out of the chopper, and then helped Victoria to the ground. He kissed her on the cheek, and then whispered into her ear.

"Don't pleasure yourself. I'll know if you do, and I'll be very upset with you. You won't like me if I'm angry."

"Who are you supposed to be? The Incredible Hulk? Get over yourself."

"Don't test me, Victoria."

"Listen up--I may be yours until tomorrow morning, but my private time is my own. That's what is meant by the term 'private time.'"

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Don't say I didn't tell you to go fuck yourself."

John put his arm around Victoria's waist, pulled her body against his, and planted a kiss on her mouth. With his other hand he reached for Victoria's nipple and gave it a firm twist.

"Oww!"

"Eight o'clock. Don't be late."

* * * *

I would like to thank my beta reader, Etaski, for her input on this story.