All Comments on 'Trophy Wife Reboot Ch. 05'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CandyKDCandyKDover 9 years ago
waiting

I'm seriously enjoying this story.

Hopefully there is more comeing.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
I'm enjoying it too

Nice to see daily episodes hitting the screen

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
A fine story!

I am thoroughly enjoying this one, and it is great to have such frequent updates. Please keep it up -- and have five stars as well. Thank you.

boaman007boaman007over 9 years ago
thanks

Great story! I also enjoy not having to wait so long in between installments. A 5 star story, hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
fucking brilliant...

love the malaprops...organisms...lol

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Knowing many of the Ladies working pro in Nye County -which would be the county in this story I know they aren't in some version of hell, in fact they can and do make very good money enabling college attendance and property purchases etc! The sorry part is that some do work 3wks with one wk off (period time) and turn their money over to husbands and boyfriends (often dopers and pimps) back in Cali - Sad! Any booted out of this torture camp could make very good money once they got medical and criminal record clearance. Since these gals are supposedly very good-looking - waiting in the sun at a bus stop would be a few minutes at most, people like me would fete them to a LV weekend and intro to the Brothels of their choice in Crystal/ Pahrump/or Lathrup Wells. Been there and done that .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, a good chapter (out of five) since there is a purpose behind the abuse the trophy wives were getting. I did not like that #5 then started recalling a vivid part of her earlier life. Would have been better if the women were more contemplative of what their lives were useless in real life. The women should have been put to work at the laundry for at least the rest of the night to impress what others have to do to stay alive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous