All Comments on 'Tropical Cuckold Hotel'

by SadisticSmut

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your stories!

Love to read about Arnie showing a young wimp how a real man pleases a young woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
first with you

God get a life, This is in fetish and its a hot story.What a idiot to come here and then act all moral..If you read fetish you have no morals....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
incomplete

Arnie's ass fuck of the wimp should have continued until his anus was shredded.

Heather77Heather77over 7 years ago
good till the end

I enjoyed it till the end, just because guy on guy isn't my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Please write more. Love your stories

LaonikosLaonikosover 6 years ago

Very interesting context . I enjoyed reading . Should emphasize more on the mental hook up between Hotwife and Bull against you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What did Arnie do?

When Brent showed up with a gun and blew his head off? This was just stupid. Where did the perfect drug come from that knocked him out but didn't kill him? Why wouldn't she immediately take the morning after pill? Why wouldn't she get an abortion. And if she has Arnie's kid, what makes anyone think Brent doesn't divorce her and keep ALL the marital assets when the DNA test shows he's not the Father? I wonder if her parents will take her in or if they'll even talk to her? Probably not. There are so many errors and holes in this story I just had to laugh. Terrible writing.

1` star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really like it!!!

But would you consider developing more of Jenny's personality? Maybe in another story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I love it I hope you make some more! The part where she got pregnant and was fully in love with Arnie was great. It’d be great if he could fuck a guy’s wife and daughter/ sister, then fully humiliate the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need justice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every time I visit this site I come to this account and reread the stories or just check to see if there’s more. I wanted a part 2 of on a dream vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An other chapter where BRENT GETS JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. BOOOOOOOOYAHHHHH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Brent gets a divorce from his wife, goes and beats the living shit out of Arnie, and kills the damn kid, because that's what I would do!!! End of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Justice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the ending was way, way too short. After what she did the night before and what she did to him the next morning just reeks of revenge. There should have been some discussion about what happened but he just agrees to keep quiet to get out of the hotel room? No discussion at the airport, in the plane, at home? Nothing? Seems the author just could not come up with any ending. He should have divorced her at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why would a loved one do such a thing

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

I was on board with it until the ending. For as much anger as he had, can't see anyone accepting that, staying married and raising another man's son.

Even if you tried to justify the sexy by saying she was drugged, the drugs would have worn off over night.

That deserved a BTB ending with a swift divorce, the resort in flames. Maybe even Arnie asphyxiated using by his own dismembered penis or heart attack from some of those pills..

My ending; During the night Brent is woken by the need to piss. He staggers to the washroom to relieve himself only to realize he's free of the paralysis.

Moving quickly, he quietly gathers some supplies. First he secures Arnie's limbs using Jenny's pantyhose, lululemon pants and some knots taught to him by his grandfather.

As he's doing this, Arnie starts fighting back and yelling, causing Jenny to wake. In a panicked voice she yells, "what are you doing brent?"

"Giving this fucker what he deserves," he replies as he delivers a knockout blow to Arnie's head with his elbow.

"You can't do that, you'll end up in jail!"

"Relax, this will be over shortly. Start packing because we're going home."

She's about to argue but decides against it. Brent must remember more than Arnie thought.

Taking Brent's advice, Jenny tries to relax as she paces around the room gathering their belongings.

Anxious that her marriage may be over, she grabs the bottle of champagne Arnie brought and takes a swig to calm her nerves.

Unfortunately for her, Brent had already laced it with the pills Arnie supplied. He had planned on forcing Arnie to drink it but gave up on that idea after realizing he couldn't overpower him.

The champagne was already laced with a mild date rape drug meaning she'd be having a difficult night, possibly a visit to the hospital if she drank too much of the toxic mixture.

Jenny stumbled over to the chair, taking over his place in the chair, trapped within her body and frozen in place by the drugs in her system. She was still largely aware of what is going on around her. "Oh god, Brent saw and heard everything"

Once Arnie was bound and secured, Brent finished packing his own possessions and sat thinking about what to do next. His first instincts were dark, murder, burning down the hotel to hide the crime and running away and taking the first plane off the island. Then he looked at his wife as she stared back at him, unblinking as tears ran down her cheeks.

Arnie must have done this before and paid off local officials to silence anyone that didn't go along with his treacherous scheme. The only way for true justice would be to call the US consulate and report the crime.

Jenny heard every word Brent spoke, the anguish and heartbreak in his voice as he told the officials about Arnie's crimes and of her betrayal.

While waiting for officials to arrive, Brent called home. Jenny heard his calls to both sets of parents and his refusal to forgive Jenny for her part in this. When pressed Brent raised his voice to her mother, yelling "there's no fucking way I can get past what your daughter did to me. She willingly went along with it, fucked this creep while I lay there drugged and paralyzed, aware of everything going on around me. That memory will be burned into my mind forever. The moment I land I'm having the marriage annulled and tossing her shit on the lawn."

She didn't know how much pain Brent underwent while under the effects of the drugs, but she couldn't imagine it being worse than what she was feeling. With a little pharmaceutical assistance, she had fallen for the lure of sampling a huge cock. The consequences for giving in to that curiosity would be heavy and they would continue to mount in the coming weeks and months.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous