Tropical Cuckold Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're getting Brent ready for bed too?" Jenny came over to us and kissed Arnie.

"I'm just looking forward to spending the night in bed with my two new sweethearts." I had to hold my breath and sorely wished I could close my eyes as both of them got in the bed with me. Jenny turned the lights out and Arnie had the nerve to wrap his big, heavy arms over both of us.

I don't know if or when I fell asleep. The first thing I remember the next morning was being cuddled from behind. I thought it was Jenny until I woke up more and realized the huge, hairy body folded over mine and the fat cock laying like a snake across my thigh wasn't from Jenny.

He was still mostly asleep, but the big bastard must have felt me moving against him, because he grossly kissed my neck and groggily said, "Good morning, beautiful." I didn't know if he knew it was me or thought I was Jenny. It felt like he'd been cuddling me all night.

I squirmed against the bed and that's when I realized for the first time I could move. My arms and legs were finally working. I wanted to push the fat son of a bitch off me, but I didn't want the confrontation that might ensue. I thought if I could get away unseen and unheard, I could figure out a plan to get even with Arnie.

I carefully shrugged out from under his arm and slowly let his thick cock slide off my thigh. I noticed Jenny laying against him on his other side. I gently took my weight off the bed so that it wouldn't creak as I got up.

I was crossing the floor when I must have roused Jenny. "Honey, you can move again," she said sleepily.

Arnie opened his eyes. "Hey, where does he think he's going?"

I got spooked and went from a walk to a run over to my clothes. Arnie hopped off the bed and grabbed my wrist in one of his huge hands. I tried to pull away from him. "Let go of me!" I cried. "You'll pay for this. I'm going to own this hotel by the time I'm done with you!"

I somehow managed to get free and made a naked break for the door. Arnie tackled me, chest to the ground, and laid on top of me. I realized I'd been wrong with my earlier estimate, he felt more like 350 pounds than 300 as he crushed me under him.

"Get the fuck off me! Jenny! Help! Someone, help!" I cried. The big, old son of a bitch quickly covered my mouth, curtailing my screams.

Jenny rushed over to where we were and bent down on her knees next to us. "Don't hurt him, Arnie. Brent, calm down. Let us talk to you."

I bucked and fought when he readjusted and laid his thick cock at the cheeks of my ass.

"I'm going to take my hand off your mouth now. If you scream, I'm going to shove my cock straight up your ass and give you something to scream about."

Jenny brushed the side of my face. "We just want to talk, Brent. Don't try to fight or he'll jam it up your ass."

He removed his hand and I kept quiet. "That's better. Now we can talk," he said.

"Get your fucking dick off my butt right now. If you put it anywhere near my hole, I swear," I stopped there, afraid that finishing the threat would just piss him off more.

Arnie grabbed his cock and slapped my ass with it. He pushed up and sat back on his thighs. My whole body tensed when I felt the fat head of his cock slip through my butt cheeks and press right up against my asshole.

"Get that thing off my hole!" I cried. I stayed as still as I was last night, petrified that if I squirmed, he'd push inside me. Arnie laughed and gave my ass a smack.

"You're playing around with him too much," Jenny said, letting out a little laugh herself.

"I think this will be a good position to negotiate with him from."

It was. His huge cock ready to bury itself balls deep inside me if I said the wrong thing was a strong motivator. I agreed to keep everything that happened quiet and in exchange Jenny and I would cut our honeymoon short and we'd never have to see or hear from Arnie again. They were the best terms I could get with his fat tip leaking pre-cum on my hole, ready to end negotiations at any point with a thrust.

We checked out of the hotel later that day and returned home. I thought we'd put the whole thing behind us when Jenny found out she was pregnant. Nine months after our honeymoon we had a healthy baby boy.

Jenny wanted to name him Arnie, after his father. I reluctantly agreed when she said that she either got to name the baby after Arnie or she got to choose our next vacation destination. I knew if I let her decide where we went for our next vacation, that I'd be stuck taking care of little Arnie while big Arnie rammed his huge cock up her cunt at the hotel where we had our honeymoon.

12