Tropical Paradise, Foreign Ventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," she said, a huge smile on her face. "They even have their own canopy beds right on the beach." Lance could tell by the look on her face, Hailey was impressed, but was a bit nervous as she began walking toward the V.I.P. section, eyeing the beds.

"Hailey get away from there," he scolded, coming up behind her.

"Oh, stop. Nobody is even around. It's like ten o'clock," she pointed out. "Anyway don't you want to see if these beds are worth all that extra money?"

The only reaction Lance's body allowed him was an immediate hard on, as he watched Perry's wife lift her dress up, over her head, and off, throwing it on the sand. "Oh...well... I suppose that would be...okay," he stammered as he observed Hailey's naked body in the moonlight. I guess no underwear is better than dirty underwear. He was in awe of the naked girl in front of him that was just seemingly a fantasy the first time he spotted her. Now here she stood buck naked for his eyes only. His eyes were immediately drawn to her slightly smaller than average breasts that were quite perky with tiny, hot, little erect nipples. He continued looking down past her tight, firm abs to where she had what he had always heard referred to as a landing strip. Just above her pussy, she had trimmed her pubs in a perfect tiny rectangle that resembled an airplane's landing strip.

The two came together and kissed for the first time. Lance felt incredibly turned on and relayed his level of excitement to Hailey through his kiss, pressing his lips hard against hers, overpowering her tongue with his.

"Fuck!" Hailey exclaimed pulling her mouth away, grasping for air. "Why don't we get you more comfortable, you animal," she suggested, reaching down and unbuttoning Lance's shirt before pulling it off. Squatting down, she then took a hold of Lance's zipper. "Let's get these pesky pants off you too."

As she undid his pants and pulled them down, Lance's rock hard seven and a half inches came springing up like a jack-in-the-box. "Oh, my," Hailey teased. Doesn't that look yummy." Continuing to squat in front of Lance, she added, "Don't mind if I do," before grabbing a hold of the cock on display and stroking it a few times before wrapping her mouth around it.

As his new lover sucked and stroked his meat, Lance could barely contain himself. The feeling of intense sensation shot through his body. After a few minutes of standing there, his head back and eyes closed, he opened his eyes and was completely taken back with what he saw. The glow of her face in the moonlight and the way her jet-black hair shone put Lance over the edge. He stood there taking in the amazing sight for only a couple minutes before he could stand it no longer. He pulled her up by the arms, kissing her with incredible intensity again, before picking her up and setting her down on the beach bed. Hailey softly moaned as Lance gently kissed her raised knees, putting a hand on the inner side of each knee and pulling them apart. Meeting no resistance from his new found friend, Lance ran his tongue along the inner side of her left thigh stopping just where her leg met her pelvis. Hearing her moan, Lance smiled a slight smile, realizing he was in control of his real life fantasy. Moving his mouth back down to her knees, Lance started running his tongue up the inner side of Hailey's right thigh. This time he stopped at the same point, but allowed his hands to continue up and caress the beautiful moonlit labia. He felt how wet she was and knew she wanted it bad, but just for fun he asked, "What do you want now, my dear?"

"Oh shit. I want you to eat me. Please eat me!" She practically screamed.

"Okay, I can do that. I love doing that, actually," Lance admitted. "But before I do that, we need to get you ready first," he explained, reaching a finger up, locating Hailey's clit and massaging it a bit. "I hope you're ready for this," he teased, replacing his finger with his tongue, instantly hearing more soft moans from his lady friend.

She moaned and cried out, telling her new lover how good it felt, but was unable to stand the intense pleasure very long before she announced, "You're gonna make me cum. I want to cum with you inside me, please. Put that gorgeous cock inside me!"

Lance came up from Hailey's soaking pussy and kissed her again, at the same time grabbing a hold of his solid rock. Still kissing her and supporting his upper body on his left elbow and lower body on his left knee, he glided his throbbing cock into the wet pussy. Hailey moaned as he buried himself in her.

The two were enjoying themselves tremendously as Lance thrust himself in and out of Hailey at different intervals, some slow, then a little faster, and some very fast and hard. She could only lie there and concentrate on how amazing this felt, this being the only other man she had ever been with besides her husband. Not only was he almost a complete stranger, but he was also so hot, and his cock was about two inches larger than Perry's. His size was a pain she wasn't used to taking, but only added to the intensity of the pleasure.

The thrusting seemed to only last for minutes before she cried out, "I'm gonna cum. Oh, yes! I'm cumming!" Lance continued to thrust through her orgasm, moving his hips in a circular motion to concentrate on stimulating her clitoris.

The man with the rock hard cock didn't stop thrusting even after his partner's orgasm subsided, leading to a very hot climax of his own. When he informed Hailey of his impending situation, she instructed him to pull out before and bring it to her mouth so she could suck him dry.

Just as he was about to lose his load, Lance did what he was told. He pulled out of Hailey, grabbing his throbbing shaft with his right hand and guiding it to her mouth. She stoked it and sucked it until Little Lance shot his hot, wet cum all over the back of her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Lance exclaimed. "That feels soo good. Oh. yeah. Uuuu!" Thank you so much, Love," Lance said as Hailey took in the last of his load and softly kissed his now deflating cock.

"You're more than welcome, my dear. Thank you so much," she replied.

"No problem. It was my pleasure," he assured her as the two collapsed on the well-used V.I.P beach bed.

A few minutes later, after catching their breath, Hailey turned over looking Lance in the face and gave him a kiss. "Now I'm famished. How about we go get that bite to eat?"

Lance agreed. "Sounds like a plan."

* * *

As the two walked, they held hands, snuck kisses and made small talk, neither being able to take the glowing smiles off their faces. If you had passed by them, you'd think they were a newlywed couple on their honeymoon.

The nice thing about being at the resort is that everything was open late. Although it was close to 11:30, they had their pick of places to eat. They settled on Kabuki, a Japanese hibachi restaurant where it was rumored that the cooks, who cook the food in front of you, throw the food at you and you have to try and catch it in your mouth. The members of your party, it was also said, were encouraged by the chiefs to throw the food at each other to catch.

The same thought crossed the young couple's minds as they entered the restaurant. Wow, the place is empty. How romantic.

After being seated and ordering, the two continued the small talk, learning more about one another. Hailey told Lance about her life in Canada, how she and Perry met ten years prior in college. Both attended a fairly prestigious school in Alberta. She a marketing major and he in communications. After graduating, she got a job working for a radio station selling advertising to local businesses in the city close to where they had brought a house. He got a job as a disc jockey for a rival radio station. They got married about three years ago, and had been pretty happy ever since.

"There has been one issue that bothers me every once in a while," Hailey confided. "Before we got married, I was very sheltered. Perry was the first man I had ever fucked. He, on the other hand, was quite an experimenter. He had quite bit of sex, threesomes, group stuff, lots of women. Perry has really taken me out of my shell. He's introduced me to handcuffs, porn, we've made our own porn, but I still, at times, have urges to go out and be wild, have a threesome, fuck a stranger that makes me hot..."

"Well, scratch the last one off your list." A sly little smile came to Lance's lips.

"Right. Very true and very hot," Hailey replied. "However, when I bring my desires up to Perry, I always get shot down. I guess because he has already had these experiences, he doesn't have the desire to experience them again."

"I know exactly what you mean. Jessica, although she had only fucked one person before me, has had a threesome make out session in college and sucked numerous cocks. So she didn't want to experience or let me experience those kinds of things. That was until I surprised her one evening. I invited a friend of mine over that she thought was hot. She had no idea he was at the house until she took the blind fold off and found that she was actually on her knees sucking his cock, not mine. That was a very hot experience, and it was so great seeing her act like a total cock slut drooling all over and taking turns riding two cocks, but nothing has happened since then."

"Oh, look," Hailey said, pointing to the kitchen. "She's going to start cooking." Lance looked up to see the chef heading toward their table.

The two enjoyed dinner, trying to catch the food the chief threw at them and the food they threw at each other. They continued to laugh and eat, and feed each other.

As Hailey took the last bit of dessert in her mouth, Lance happened to catch a glimpse of the clock on the wall. "It's almost one o'clock," he pointed out. "We better get back."

"Yeah, I guess we should. What are the chances our two lovely spouses are still passed out?"

"Better than average I bet." Lance was confident they'd return to each of their rooms and their spouses would be none the wiser that either were ever gone.

Walking into the lobby of building one, Lance leaned into Hailey and kissed her passionately with much tongue, but before turning and heading up the stairs to his and Jessica's room, he whispered, "Good night you hot little thing. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Anything's possible," Hailey whispered back before turning and heading to her and her husband's room.

Wow! They must be on their honeymoon and loving it, Lance thought as he stepped onto the landing of the third floor and was welcomed by the sound of a couple in what sounded like the full throws of some very hot sex.

As he walked down the hall, the voices got louder and more enthusiastic. "Oh yeah. Fuck me, you fucking stud. Harder! Deeper!"

"What did I do with the frigin' key?" Lance asked himself, fumbling through his pockets.

"Son of bitch!" the same woman's voice called out.

"Is that the way you like it, you little slut?"

"Oh yeah. Give it to me!"

That voice sounds awfully familiar. Lance put his ear up to the door of his room, and that's when it hit him. The woman getting fucked was Jessica. He stood there outside his own door, frozen. All he could do was stand there and listen to his wife getting fucked and obviously loving it.

After a few minutes of listening to the two people in his room fucking each other like mad, he walked back the way he had come.

"Perry, did you forget you key?" Hailey asked, hearing the knock on the door and crossing the room to open it.

"It's Lance," he whispered. "You alone?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am," she said, opening the door with a smile. "And you, my good sir?"

"Well, I will be if you don't want to go for a walk and maybe check out the dance club. It's open till 4 am."

"I was about to jump in the shower, but that sounds like fun," she said, grabbing her room key and heading out the door. "So your spouse isn't in your room either?" Hailey inquired. "The two of them must have decided to go out too since they woke up and the two of us were gone."

"Must have," he managed, as the thoughts of hearing his wife screaming while another man fucked her raced back into his head.

"I love this song," Hailey announced, pulling Lance by the arm into the dance club. "Baby got back. Yeah baby. Cosmo ain't got nothing to do with my selection. Thirty-six, twenty-four, thirty six... Come on! Dance with me." She continued pulling her flustered partner toward the dance floor. "Yeah, baby, you know. Shake it." Lance was caught a bit off guard when his persistent friend turned, back to him, and buried her ass in his pelvis, shaking it like a wild woman. "What the hell are you doing? Don't just stand there. Grind with me like you mean it!"

Lance came out of his state of surprise and grabbed her hips. After a few second of warming up, the two had a rhythm going that became a rather hot motion, at least for Lance who felt his cock grow rock hard and ached to be let out of his khakis.

"Oh fuck. I need a seat and a drink," Lance said into Hailey's ear after two songs.

"Alright. Let's find a seat first," she suggested, leading Lance off the floor and into a dark, isolated corner of the club.

Once at a rather private table, Lance looked at Hailey, trying to move around her and away from the table. "You have a seat, and I'll go get us some drinks."

"Not so fast, Mister." She stopped him in his tracks. "I felt that solid rock poking me while we were dancing. You still nice and hard?" she asked pushing him back against the booth.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Are you still hard?"

"How can I not be around you?"

"Good. Undo your zipper and pull it out."

"We're in a club. I can't do that."

"That's the point, and yes, you can and yes you will. I'm standing right in front of you. No one will see you. Do it now!" she demanded.

Still uncomfortable with the request, but a bit turned on with how forceful she was being, Lance unzipped his pants and pulled out his meat. Looking down to see if he compiled with her request, Hailey smiled. "Good," she said approvingly. Lance's eyes then grew quite large as he watched her turn around and lift the back of her dress up, exposing her bare ass. "Now guide that meat into Mama," she said backing up against him and squatting down over the cock she had fucked once already a few hours earlier.

The two moaned simultaneously as Hailey she sat on his lap and Lance's cock plunged deep inside her. They continued to moan softly as she ever so slightly moved up and down on Lance's shaft rotating her hips in a circular motion stimulating her clitoris.

It took only a few minutes before she turned her head and whispered, "I'm gonna cum. Oh yeah. Oh, shit. Yes. It feels so good."

Although her orgasm had subsided, Hailey continued to rotate on the rock beneath her. It didn't take but another couple of minutes before Lance warned her with a whisper of his own, "You better stop and get up or you're going to make me cum."

"I want you to cum, sweetie. Blow your load inside mama."

"Oh, shit! Yeah. Go up and down a little, please." Hailey did as she was told. "Oh. Yes. Oh man. Feels so good."

Hailey could feel the result of her motion. "That's it, baby. Mama loves the feel of hot cum all over her pussy and running down her legs."

Without giving any indication she had just been fucked hard, she stood up, allowing the now softening cock to be withdrawn from between her legs. "Why don't I go get those drinks now," she said. "Put that gorgeous cock away before someone sees it."

"Yes, ma'am." Lance stuffed his cock back in his khakis and pulled the zipper up before collapsing on the table in front of him.

Lance was amazed for the next hour. While he seemed to lose more and more energy as the hour wore on, Hailey seemed to gain energy. Most of the hour consisted of him watching her dance to nearly every song that was played.

At the point where he felt like he was going to fall asleep, Lance looked at his watch, and then went out to the dance floor to where Hailey was dancing. "I'm gonna call it a night. You want to walk back or are you gonna stay awhile."

"No, I'll head back with you. I'm feeling exhausted myself."

As the two turned to walk off the dance floor, Lance happened to look up and see a woman in what he thought to be her mid-forties, standing at the bar, smile and wink at him. He couldn't help but look her up and down. She had jet-black hair that stood out against her beautifully fitting short, yellow dress that was a bit low cut not so subtly revealing her tremendous cleavage. He winked back before turning and heading toward the door with his date.

As they got nearer to the door, the resort's entertainment crew was there to thank all who left for coming and to have a good night. In this crowd again he looked up and realized another person was staring at him. This time, an island native was giving him the eye. "Thanks for the entertainment tonight," Lance offered the three crewmembers standing near the door, but not taking his eyes off the bleach blond that he caught staring at him.

"No, Sir. Thank you for the entertainment tonight," the blond said and winked at Lance.

He read her nametag. "Ah, no problem, Olivia," he replied, and returned the second wink in as many minutes. Apparently our little corner wasn't as private as we thought.

Lance leaned in and kissed Hailey as they stood in front of her door before whispering, "Goodnight."

She leaned in and whispered, "Good night, Sir Lance. Thanks for a great night," and then opened the door, walked in, and very quietly shut it behind her.

Holy shit, was that amazing! Lance thought as he eagerly bounded upstairs to his own room.

As he let himself into room 126, he heard no voices as he had a little while earlier. He silently undressed in the dark and crawled into bed.

"Hi, sweetie," Jessica said half asleep. "Was I right?"

Her husband looked toward the direction of her voice, confused. "Right about what?"

"Does Hailey suck a good cock?"

"Yeah she does..."

He was cut off before he could ask his question. "That's good. Perry's cock tastes as good as I thought it would," she informed her husband before rolling over and falling back to sleep.

Chapter 5: Staying In

Lost in thought, Lance didn't realize his wife had already asked the question she was shouting, over the running water once. "What would you like to do tonight being that it's our last night here?"

What I'd like to do is see Hailey again. We had one fun night and that was it. Maybe she felt like I did: uncomfortable and afraid of the potential awkwardness. In his mind, he settled for the only thing that he felt like doing and then articulated it to his wife from the shower. "Well, I'm pretty spent from all the time in the sun this week. Why don't we get room service and watch a movie."

"Sounds like a plan," Jessica said in agreement. "Now that we're all clean of the sand, salt, and suntan lotion. We can just stay in..."

With Jessica in mid sentence, the phone rang. Jessica went to answer it and Lance's mind went back to the first night he and Jessica arrived and he heard the phone ring. Where has that girl been? She was so much fun. He was incredibly disappointed the hot, petite Canadian had not made an attempt to get together since.

"You'll never guess who that was," Jessica said, walking back into the bathroom with a little grin. Before Lance could speak, his wife answered her own question. "It was Hailey. She and Perry were contemplating what to do tonight. It is their last night too and wondered if we want to hang out with them. I told her that we were just going to hang out, order room service, and watch a movie. She said that sounded great and asked if we'd like company. I told them to come on up. The more the merrier." The gleam that Lance first noticed when Jessica sprung the surprise vacation on him returned to her eye.