Trouble at the Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louder so that bitch can hear you properly."

"You're a better fuck than Talie is, she's got nothing on you!"

"Let her speak," Clara said sternly, "remove her blindfold."

I let out a meek cry of frustration as his cock left my mouth. With the blindfold lifted, I could see Amanda panting. Clara hand held a chain connecting the two nipple clamps tormenting her.

"Do what I tell you and you can go back to sucking his cock. You want to go back to sucking cock right?"

"Yes miss Clara. I need his cock in my mouth."

She laughed, "you heard what Amanda said. I should pull these off slowly, shouldn't I? You want to see her suffer right?"

"Yes!" my voice was weakened by the sudden strokes the first horse-man on my clit, "I want to see her suffer as I come."

"You hear that? Thank Natalie for the punishment."

"Th... Thank you," Amanda words were weak from the slow twisting of the chain. Clara rewarded her with a sharp slap to her face.

"Clearer!"

"Thank you Natalie for... Oooh... For the wonderful punishment I now receive!"

Clara was tugging at the chain with slowly increasing force. I came so hard, not just to the sounds she made or the horse-man's attention on my clit but the tortured ecstasy in her gaze. My eyes didn't leave hers as I writhed and shuddered.

I couldn't tell whether it was a single orgasm in waves or several but it was intense enough that my sensitivity soared. When I've been tied up before, my fiancée had often used this to change pleasure into a sort of torture. I enjoyed it, this sense of being pushed of trying to find my limit and hitting them hard, expanding them outward. The horse-man continued to rub my clit.

"Don't bother trying to close your legs," the horse-man said, "you're going to have to put up with this until I come and I assure you, I'm going to be agonisingly slow."

I became intensely aware of the shape of his cock, how snugly his glans run against my tightening walls. Every part of me with flushing hot and cold.

"Please..." I begged.

"Please what?" came his response.

"I... I don't know."

That internal battle was intense, the desire to surrender and beg him to stop versus the lust that pleaded to continue this fight. This element of sex so many never appreciated, the battle of conflicting desires and needs and the strength of will to master them all.

"Just think of it. By tomorrow, everyone will know your oath if I have anything to do with it. There's that bar in the town, we're taking you to it this weekend. We're chaining you up there, everyone can have you."

"I'll let Mr. Peterson know," the other horse-man chimed in, "crazy old fool has so many tricks, that weirdo'll make his way down from his shack specially."

"You wanna know about him?" the one fucking me asked. I nodded with wide-eyed hunger through strained breaths.

"Slug anthro, rather large one. Has this for getting human girls slimed and have them writhe underneath. Fortunately for you, slug anthro reproductive organs are more human than slug. He'll be grateful for a girl who isn't going to report him afterwards."

The other laughed, "yeah, he likes sucking up girls to their shoulders. Caught him once with this local girl. She looked disgusted, but she was held in place, like to let his tongue explore, seen a slug's tongue before? I don't think a slut like you is gonna mind as much as she did."

"Oh, please, I want to hear more, I need to hear more."

"Heh, oh yeah, we'll have to paraded around the bunkhouse naked. Share you around, you're here two more weeks. You're gonna have a lot of work to do, always nice to get new forms of entertainment round here besides the cowgirls."

I arched back as the second flurry of ecstasy hit me. I closed my eyes but turned back to the one by my side, I could barely speak but fought through the difficulty.

"Uuuuhhh... Aaaaah... Please, PLEASE, I need to taste your cock. I NEED IT!"

He was happy to oblige, I sucked and licked as he fucked my mouth as slowly and deliberately as the other did my pussy but the details are hazy, times melted away and the details went with it.

I don't know how long but I felt the first speed up, shudder and swell within me before the familiar spasms pushed against my pussy. I wrapped my legs tightly around him and squeezed his toned, smooth form.

I wanted to look him in the eyes and scream how fucking good it felt, how long it I'd waited to feel this and how it was worth every second as I spasmed in my own decadent pleasures but my greed had my attention held firmly by the other.

He remained in me for a while then pulled out, sated. I felt his come trickling onto my ass. It was only a short while later, I think, that the other followed but I had a trick I'd discovered in my studies. As he came close, I pushed my tongue stud slowly into his urethra and he howled loudly.

I'm told it's a little painful but very intense and it looked like that was true. His spasms were almost violent and I felt what it was like to have a man, though no human man, come inside my mouth. I was never sure why men appreciated a girl who swallowed but it wasn't so unpleasant that I couldn't oblige him. Soon he too had joined the other on a nearby bundle of hay.

I became more aware of the slow yelps Amanda was making, still enduring Clara's cruelty. Now her clamps had been fully pulled off, leaving her nipples sore and reddened. Bound and unable to squirm away, she was left to endure the slow firm licks from Clara's rough, long tongue. So bound she was unable to bring her hand to her aching pussy, I knew how much she must've wanted it now.

"Come on boys, untie them both and get them on their knees," she had given Amanda respite from the torment and went over to a hay pile where she sat naked, her legs spread wide.

Both untied and brought to our knees, she beckoned us crawl over and sit at the feet of her makeshift throne.

"You've both shown my boys what those mouths of yours can do and I know what a dirty mouth you have anyway Natalie, show me what you can do with these."

She rubbed her hands slowly over her breasts before bringing her right hand to her clit. She began to play with herself as we reached forward to suckle. Behind us, fully refreshed, the two horse-men who fucked Amanda earlier now also worked themselves up slowly.

"Oh yeah, I want you to absolutely cover them boys," Clara moaned as her efforts sped up, bringing her closer.

We heard their moans build up and long before her own fulfilment, we felt the hot spray of thick come over us. I suckled harder at her breast, I couldn't thank her enough for all this pleasure and all the pleasure to come. Now the anthros here would no longer pick up on the hints I gave them, now they'd know. They'd all know how readily I shared this highest, most intimate of pleasures. I had her to thank for all of this.

Soon she arched back and neighed, her hand shuddered and stopped. I took over and she was soon bucking her hips to grind her slick sex against my probing fingers.

Once satisfied with our efforts she pushed us off her and onto the floor. She stood up.

"Come on boys. We're done here and beside, we've got some news to spread."

They laughed as they gathered their things and dressed. It was soon just me and Amanda, left on the floor but far from spent.

IV.

I quickly rolled onto Amanda, I gazed down upon her.

"You fucking traitor," I said in playful tone.

"I'm sorry Tal but... Mmnf."

Her words were cut short by the deep kiss I planted on her on her lips, my tongue found hers and I let my hands explore her body again.

"There's nothing I'm going to encounter here as wonderful as you," I gave a playful smile which she returned, "now where were we?"

My tongue run its way down her body, I flicked my stud over her nipple and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath. So aroused but unsatisfied, her pussy was so wet and it tasted so good as my tongue gently circled along the lips of her sex.

"You've earned this," I said before diving in. I'd still have her weak at the knees after all. She had far more endurance than any of Clara's boys and I was a pitcher that couldn't be filled. The anthro men were a nice distraction but nothing could replace the women of my life.

The night brought sweet dreams of the next few weeks and the morning brought me a plan of action. I wore a simple summer dress, no underwear save for a comfortable bra and made my way out. I smirked at the odd look here and there and made my way to the horse-men's bunk house "to get something needed at the farm house".

Inside five of the horse-men were on a break, playing cards. I recognised one of them from yesterday's encounter. Saying nothing, I walked past wearing my seductive smile. I reached up for something on the shelf, listening to the hushed voices behind me, followed by the movement of chairs.

"Well, well, I was just telling these guys here about yesterday before you got here. Talk of the devil, you know. We didn't wear you out as much as we thought with you wandering in here."

I turned but there was no smile any more, just a defiant look. I snickered at him.

"You didn't wear me out at all or Amanda for that matter."

He snorted indignantly, "well, I'm sure we can finished the job right here."

Behind him there were snickers from the others. My defiant look didn't leave my face as I unclasped my bra and let it and my dress fall to the floor. Now completely naked, I stepped out of my clothes and kick them to one side.

"Bring it on!"

They began to remove clothes in turn. I suppressed a smile, I'd have them all spent soon.

12