Trouble Brewing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,055 Followers

The cold water was causing her clothes to stick to her skin hugging her tight. Her nipples were pushing back against the confines almost like they were trying to free themselves. Her hair was against her face. Her eyes now on mine once again. I had to look away.

"Here, take my jacket," I offered.

"No I'll be fine," she claimed.

"Well then I'll just leave it here if you don't take it. So come on."

Shivering, she nodded. I placed the jacket over her shoulders and she held it tight. Teeth chattering, she smiled at me.

"Thanks," she said while holding my gaze. She moved up and kissed my cheek. So innocent it seemed but her lips stayed close. I turned my head slightly and could feel her breath rolling past my lips. The water rolling down her face made her skin glow. A drop fell from her upper lip and landed on my own. If I just closed my mouth, they would wrap around one of the sweetest sets of lips I have ever seen. We can't do this. We left for a reason. We had to hurry and get this done.

Placing my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her away. Mindy's eyes blinked open.

"Come on. It shouldn't be much further."

So we began our assent again. We guessed the right direction from there and went in a 'straight line'. Soon, we came across a marker and found ourselves on the trail again. Once we got to the pump, the rain let off a bit.

The water pump was high on a hill, which provided a great view of part of the valley. It was placed up here to let gravity provide water pressure. Until now, I thought that was convenient. Now, just a pain in the ass. I grabbed the nozzle and directed the water flow to go towards our pipe. There was a hiss, a hum, and then I could feel the pipe in my hand fill with water. Success.

"That's it. Lets go back," I said to Mindy.

"Gladly."

On the way down. Mindy took the lead. This I did not argue to. It gave me time to think about how things have been progressing. About Syd, about Mindy, and about that lovely, water tight ass just a few feet in front of me. Once I noticed that, it was all I could watch until we arrived at the cabin.

As we opened the door, the smell of bacon and eggs filled our noses.

"That's what I'm talking about," I said as I walked in the find Janet and Jeff making breakfast.

"Hey guys. We have water yet?" Asked Jeff.

"You tell me."

Jeff turned the faucet to present us all with the lovely crystal stream of water.

"Presto!" Jeff joked as he flipped his hands in the air like some magician.

"Good job Jeff. Very impressive," said Mindy as she hung up my jacket. "Now, if you all don't mind, I'm going to go change. I could cut class with these right now," she said pointing to her nipples. Then she ran to her room still shivering.

"So any news on the radio about the storm?" I asked the two.

"We heard that it should only last today, but lets see. It is supposed to be a little crazy further north," replied Jeff.

"Well that just means we will have to have our party indoors today. Any objections?"

"Check it out!" was a cry from down the hall. In came Syd with a big box.

"You guys won't believe this. I went downstairs to try and see if we could get the heater to turn on..."

"Wait, what's this with the heater?" I asked about this new bit of news.

Janet responded, "It conked out about ten-fifteen minutes ago. It looked kinda old."

"Hey, guys, back to me," came from Syd. "So anyway, I was down there, and I began to look around, right? Well I found all these boxes. One of them was this."

It was a big brown box marked 'Claire's'. Syd opened it up.

"Go on... Take a look"

Looking inside, we found a bunch of games. Board games, cards, chess, checkers. Bunches of things.

"Hey cool, so what do we got?' Asked Jeff.

"Well, Mainly 'Risk', 'Twister', 'Chess', and 'Scrabble'. But keep looking," she encouraged.

So we did. And upon lifting the last game, we were presented with a bunch of magazines, photos, and videos.

"What's all that?" Asked curious Jan.

"Well, here you go," said Syd as she reached in and grabbed one of the photo albums. Janet looked at it and looked to Syd. She motioned to open it as the rest of us gathered around. Slowly she lifted the cover.

The first page was a title page reading "Summer '84".

"Summer of '84? Wasn't that the first year our parents began to come up here?" Asked Jeff?

"Yeah," I said. "It's when my dad built this."

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" asked Eric and Mindy as they came

"Come take a look" Jeff beckoned. They both crowded over to us. Mindy right behind me pressing herself against by body. I could feel her breast caressing my back.

Janet turned the page. There were four photos. There were various people in all of them. Some of which included my father, mother, Aunt Claire, and Uncle Jack, and some others I had never seen. It seemed like a regular part. People drinking, people dancing. Janet turned the next page.

There were more shots of people dancing. Some people on the couch appeared passed out. There was one shot of the table that held the liquor.

"Damn! Look at all that booze. Now that's a party!" exclaimed Eric.

Janet turned the page. The next four were getting a bit more risqué. People groping others. One had Aunt Claire without a shirt, holding her bra and three different guys grabbed her ass.

"That's my mother ladies and gentlemen," stated Mindy right next to my ear. I could feel her breath pass each time.

Janet turned the page. Here a gasp went out amongst us all. The couples dancing on the dance floor were getting pretty heavy. One woman had her partners cock out and was openly stroking him. Another had two girls on the couch that were pulling up their skirts to reveal one shaved and the other didn't. The next picture had Aunt Claire completely naked on a table getting eaten out by a woman with dark hair and a scarf. The last of that page had Uncle Jack passed out on the ground with his manhood pulled out on display. It wasn't hard, but it was still quite impressive.

"Maybe we shouldn't see anymore," stuttered Janet as she began to close the book.

"NO!" came from the rest of us in unison and we continued our intrusion.

The next page gave me a shock. There was my mother, naked from the waist down, rubbing Uncle Jack's dick against her shaved pussy. It took me a moment, but I noticed the scarf around her neck. She had been the one eating out Aunt Claire. I didn't say anything, but my mind was racing.

I suddenly became aware of Mindy's breasts again. I swear I could feel her nipples piercing my back. My cock went rigid in response.

The next shot had Aunt Claire on the table being pounded by my Father while she sucked off one guy and jerked off another. There was something white on her chest which doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what.

We were all hypnotized, breathing in unison. My cock almost ripping through the confines of my pants. In the mean time, Janet kept turning the pages.

On the next, the women on the couch in a sixty-nine. Then the dancing couple fucking each other doggy-style on the dance floor, then all the women lined up sucking off the guys, then the guys eating out the girls, followed by shot after shot of partner swapping. The very last consisted of Aunt Claire and My mom licking cum off of one another. Janet slowly closed the book.

"I can't believe what I just saw," said Jeff. His face a bit red. His pants bulging.

"Pretty wild isn't it," Sydney said. She was obviously proud of herself leaning against the wall. She was quite obvious when she took looks at the guy's crotches to see the reaction the photos had. She then turned and left with a smile.

About an hour later, I was down in the basement working on the heater. I heard some footsteps behind me and turned to see Sydney. She had that look again.

"I've been doing some thinking," she began.

"Have you?"

"I've been thinking about that talk we had the other day. I wanted to let you know what I thought." She took a step forward.

I turned back to the heater. "And what is that."

"Well... at first I was a little weirded out by it all. I mean at least it think I was. Not too sure,"

This may be a while.

"But then I began to realize that I'm always into trying new things, you know?"

I picked up a wrench and began to unwind a bolt.

"I never really wondered about it till last week. What would it be like? I'm betting it would be hot. Pretty wild. Especially because everyone says you shouldn't do it. But how many girls truly get the chance to fuck their brother..."

The wrench fell. Up until this point, neither of us actually said it. We just hinted around it. But she just did. I could hear her take a step closer.

"You told me to consider everything. I have. Trust me, I have. I woke up in the middle of the night and had to consider it over again and again until I considered myself to sleep..."

I got the meaning.

"With you right there, I was easy to imagine what you would...say."

I felt like I almost had the heater done. Just needed to this last wire to snap into place.

"Well I did that, and I want you to know that no matter what happens, I'm fine with it. I've prepared for the worst. So now it's up to you...."

She let that last word hang as she left.

I closed the control box and turned the dial. There was a click and a hum and a cheer from above. Though it was still cold down here, I wiped the sweat from my brow.

To celebrate the return of our blessed heater, we decided to barbecue Hawaiian style. What that much meant was dressing like we were ready to hit the beach (swimsuits and shorts) and lit the grill on the porch with the heater set to high.

Eric took over the job as Chef. He tossed on the beef patties and a few hot dogs to boot. The girls all were inside cutting vegetables and slicing cheese for the burgers. Jeff and I were busy making fire and creating a surplus of margaritas.

"This is great, man," Jeff said, "Being up here again. It truly takes you back."

"I know what you mean."

Jeff took a sip of his margarita as I got the fire blazing.

"There we go," I said after looking at my accomplishment. "Kinda feel like I'm ready to be shipped to an island with nothing but a volleyball and a smile."

He chuckled.

"So how long have you and Janet been an item?" I inquired.

"Round about eight months now."

I let out a whistle. "Long time for you, eh?"

"Yeah. But she... Oh man!" He looked over his shoulder at the kitchen. Coast was clear. "Man that girl is a wildcat when she gets going."

"Sounds pretty serious."

"Not serious really. More we hardly take anything seriously. More like dysfunctional."

"Yeah, that one flows in the family blood there," I stated. My mind flashed to images of the photo album earlier. Based upon Jeff's blank stare, his too. We both took a big gulp of our margaritas.

Jeff leaned in. "You mind if I ask you a... bizarre question?" he asked in almost a hushed voice.

"Shoot" I responded.

"Is there a strange... vibe in the air? It may just be me. But... You know what I mean?"

I took a deep breath. "Yeah. I do. It's new to me but..."

Mindy came waltzing into the room. "Hey guys, Dinner's ready!"

Jeff and I got up and gave each other a look that could only be read as 'good luck.'

Dinner was great. We had the most sloppy of burgers. Went thru pitcher after pitcher of margaritas. Everyone was feeling great. So what did we do? We danced!

Sydney went out to the truck and snagged her collection of CDs and through in a dance compilation. We were jumping around to some crazy 80's tunes and kicking back to a little 90's rock. Pretty much it got all our blood pumping.

At one moment, I just had to sit down and take it all in. Janet was dancing around in another collard shirt opened to reveal her yellow bikini top. Down below, the bikini bottoms just barely came out of her torn jeans. I couldn't help but look at her in a new light given the information acquired from Jeff.

Scanning the room once more, my eyes fell upon Mindy for the umpteenth time that day. She had on a black tank top that just barely covered the gray sports bra underneath. As my eyes traveled south, they rested upon her short tight running shorts. Sliver with a blue strip down the sides. My god it was magnificent.

Then there was Sydney. Rocking out talking to Eric just wearing her bathing suit top and jogging pants. Her tattoo was sneaking its way out on both sides of her abdomen, which I noticed that the guys saw too.

It didn't take long for Janet and Mindy to notice I was sitting down. They both rushed up and dragged me back to the floor. I was pinned between the two as their bodies moved to the music. I felt someone grab my ass at one point, but with the bodies all in one spot, I couldn't tell whom. Both girls looked guilty.

"Hey! Why don't we play a game?" Came from Janet.

"Sounds like fun. We still need to finish the one last night," I said looking over at Mindy. She raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"Well how about Twister?" Came from Sydney as she pulled it out of 'Claire's Box.'

"Oh you guys are soooo screwed," came from Janet.

Ah yes... A challenge.

"Aren't we a little old for..." Jeff started.

"Hush!" Mindy erupted. "I'm feeling a little twisted right now so I say let's play."

There's a double meaning in that. I'd bet my left nut.

So we moved the furniture out of the living room and set up the mat. Everyone took their shoes off. Because of the number of people we had and the number that can play, we had two people sit out. One spinner. One Sub. And then the four players. Because we wanted everyone to get a turn we had a rotation set up.

The first person to fall leaves. Everyone else holds that position. The 'Sub' is then placed into the game as a new player starting from scratch while the others are already knotted. The old 'Spinner' becomes the 'Sub'. The person who just fell, becomes the 'Spinner'. Thus we created the never ending game of Twister.

First up on the field was Eric, Janet, Mindy, and Sydney. Jeff was the Spinner, and I was the Sub. We went one at a time.

Jeff spun. "Eric, Right foot yellow...."

It didn't take long for the knot to present itself. Sydney was the lowest with a hand on both reds, a foot on yellow and a foot on green. Hovering over her leg was Janet who had her hands and legs causing herself to arch above Syd. Mindy was looking quite comfortable next to Syd who had two feet and one hand on blue. And one hand on red. This kept her in an almost frog-like position. Eric, as luck would have it, has just been switching his feet from both yellow and green. Right now, both are on yellow. But it is his turn once again.

Jeff spun. "Eric, Left foot green."

Sydney couldn't help it "Are you fucking with me?"

"No I'm not! Look" he held the spinner up. "See. Left foot green"

Jeff moved his left foot to green. As he did this, it opened up my line of sight to Mindy. The position that she was in was stretching her shorts pretty tight. So tight, I could see the outline of her panties as they cupped her pussy mound.

Jeff spun again. "Janet... Left foot Red."

Janet looked to the closest spot. Unfortunately she should have to stretch herself over Sydney. Slowly she picked up her leg.

Jeff and I watched as she stretched her leg up, into what looks like the splits in mid air.

Jeff whispered to me "She was really into Gymnastics"

Carefully and effortlessly, she placed the leg down near Syd's head. When she did this, Syd looked up to Janet from down between her legs.

"Syd, I do believe you are the first woman to have that view so close."

Syd's only reply "I'm honored."

Jeff spun. "Syd, lets see your.... Left hand on blue."

Syd looked down and began to stretch her arm. As she did, it raised her ass so she had placed it in-between Janet's outstretched legs. Thus placing their pussies together. Janet gasped at first. Syd just looked back and winked.

Then Mindy's turn. She had to stretch her right hand to yellow. The only one was directly in front of her. She took it effortlessly.

Then the moment we were waiting for.

"AH-HAH!!! ERIC, LEFT HAND YELLOW!!"

The only one available was under the entwined girl duo of Syd and Jan. Yet he still reached and then fell. As he did, he bumped Jan who in turn applied a little more pressure to Syd. To keep her from falling, Syd pushed back. Apparently their situation began to have an effect on them. But it was now my turn.

It didn't take long for me to find my way entwined. Pretty soon, I found myself with Mindy right below me. Myself arching over her, Janet stretching behind me, and Syd chilling easy on the side. Then Mindy had to move a foot.

"Mindy, Right foot green."

Mindy looked back and saw a space right next to my right. She stepped back and placed her ass in my crotch to get there. My god it fit just right. I could feel myself growing hard. With our situation, Mindy could too. She just kept slight pressure. Every now and again, I could feel her shifting her wait so as to rub up and down. God I wanted this to last. But it didn't.

As time went on people came and went from the group. We kept finding ourselves in these positions. Bodies pressing up against one another. Tangled in ways only dreamed about. At one point, I found myself straining to keep my body off the ground facing up and stretching a foot and hand out of my sight. Jeff was beneath me in a way I could not tell. Mindy mixed up with him and one of her legs wrapped round mine. To my right, Syd; and it was her turn.

"Syd," Janet called. "Left foot red."

Sydney took a look under me, then over. As she looked at me I could see the light in her eyes again. She lifted her leg up and began to lift it over my body placing her spread ass to my chin. In the process, she had to lean her face directly over my loins. The position was awkward to the point she had to rest her wait on me. I could imagine her breath right above my groin. Her lips inches away from my aching tool. My lips inches away from her most hidden secret. I could detect the slightest scent. As I peeked down, I could see a darker spot where I knew her pussy was pressing against the pants enough to reveal the fact she might not be wearing panties.

As her foot settled into spot, she moaned with the stress of the position. She slowly began to rest more wait on me. I was resisting but couldn't hold out for long. My muscles straining in the cumbersome position until finally, we fell. All as one we sank to the ground. A giant pile of flesh.

The fall caused Syd to slide back and settle her mound directly on my mouth. My eyes went wide with surprise and I swear I could taste her through the fabric. To my surprise, my tongue reached out and ran against the barrier. A low moan escaped her lips, which was hidden by the groans from below.

Suddenly I snapped to realization what was going on. I rolled Syd off and got up to try and help the trapped duo. What I didn't know was when I fell; I caused Mindy to fall onto her brother in a way that trapped his hand on her breast. It wasn't known until Mindy began to get up and Jeff's hand unconsciously stayed. Mindy stared at his hand on her as Jeff suddenly snapped to awareness. Quickly he pulled his hand away as we all stared.

"Oh God! I'm sorry Mindy. I didn't mean to I swear!" He stammered.

Mindy just blinked "It's... It's all right. Really."

There was an uneasy feeling in the air. No one truly knew the right thing to say.

"Well... I could sure go for another drink. Any takers?" I began.

Instantly there was an approving response from everyone. I went into the kitchen and fixed up a potent blend, threw in some straws and headed back. As I brought them back, they were almost guzzled down. After something like that, it doesn't take long to get back into a lighthearted mood.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,055 Followers