Trouble Brewing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,060 Followers

The girls had not separated as they breathed with each other in unison. Syd began to pull back in until their nipples were touching. Then ever so steadily, circled the two against each other. Lightly rubbing.

My hand on Mindy began to slide a little. I was now rubbing my hand up her upper thigh. Kneading the flesh with a light, touch. Jeff was pressed up against her side-by-side. She had her hand on his thigh. Caressing it up and down. Closer and closer to his lower stomach.

Mindy called out. "I believe it's Eric's Turn." She said with unblinking eyes. Her chest rising and falling. A slight glistening appearing on her brow.

Reluctantly, Syd and Jan separated. As they sat, the circle shrank again. Syd was pressed directly against me leg as Eric began.

"Two..."

"Bullshit" called Mindy. She began to stand as our hands fell from her. She stood in the center of the circle and turned her ass to Eric.

"My panties," She said.

All eyes were looking up as Eric reached his hands up. His palms glided over the flesh, over the smooth thighs. Over the heart shaped ass, and then settling on the waistband at her hips. He began to peel them down. He began to reveal all the secrets of his girlfriend to her family sitting anxiously to behold it.

Mindy slightly opened her legs allowing the light to shine on the wetness that held her panties against her mound. Down her hips they went. Down her long legs. Then they settled at her ankles. There, before me, was my most beautiful cousin, naked in all her glory. Her pussy was trimmed ever so delicately. A slight triangle remained of the hair. An arrow, if you will, to the treasure below.

A scent began to fill the room. One that is unmistakable. The arousal level was peaking as the three women called to us.

"Maybe you should walk around and give them each a good look," said Eric. He was now offering her to her family.

She first walked forward then stopped directly over me.

"What do you think?" She asked looking down at me as I gazed up between her legs.

No words could come to me. She reached her hand down and traced it over her secret lips. The flesh beneath yielding to her touch. As she pulled her hand away, it glistened in the light of the fire. She reached down and ran her moistened fingers across my lips. Gently, I tasted my cousin.

She then turned and stood before Jeff.

"Would you like to see?" She asked? He nodded.

Reaching back between her legs, she parted her lips with her two fingers showing the inner pink to her brother.

"Did you want a taste too?" She asked.

Jeff grabbed her legs and dove his head in-between her thighs. His tongue plunging deep.

"Ahhh!" Gasped Mindy in surprise as her brother's tongue tasted her sweetness firsthand.

We were all dumbstruck as we watched the two. Jeff was lapping like he was drinking for his life. Mindy's moans filled the room. It drowned out the rain that now beat down harder outside. We could hear the sounds of her wetness being assaulted by Jeff.

"Oh My God! Ughhh!" riced Mindy. Her head back. Her right hand was caressing her right breast. Jeff was squeezing her ass as his tongue lashed at her tight box. "Oh! Not There! Ooh. Fuck! Jeff!" She screamed. He was licking her clit. Nibbling her skin. He was bringing her right to the edge of the cliff.

"Holy God. Ahhhh! AHHH! I'm Gonna... I'M CUMMMMING! GOD I'M CUMMMMMINNNNNGGG." She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body. Jeff drank her nectar for all he was worth. The convulsions causing her to fall back onto the couch as my cousins glowed together. Mindy shaking as the aftershocks coursed through her. Jeff still holding her tight.

"It's my turn," said Syd. We all turned to her. He had a truly odd look to her. She placed two cards in the center.

"Two Jacks." With that, she flipped them up. "I'm out."

There was a pause. We each looked to each other.

"What does that mean?" Janet asked.

"It means I win. And the rest of you strip. Now!" Syd said.

We each quickly stood up. Eric first stood and before you know it, his boxers were tossed out of the circle allowing his 10 inches of cock to bob about. Damn that guy was huge.

Janet's eyes went wide as she looked down at it. "I needs that," she said as she quickly shed her panties. "I needs that now!"

Dropping to her knees, she grasped Eric's cock and began to lick it ferociously. All he could do in response was moan and grasp her hair in his hands. Slowly she began to take him into her mouth little by little. I was impressed at her ability to deep throat, for soon, she had her lips pressed against his pubic hair.

A loud moan to the right introduced a new sight. There on the couch, Mindy was going down on Jeff. Her head bobbing up and down. One hand fingering her pussy and she sucked. Jeff was in Heaven.

"I said strip!" I heard behind me. Turning around, I was face to face with Sydney, hornier than any woman I had ever come across. "Or would you like me to do it for you."

Without waiting for a response, Sydney, my younger sister, reached down and slid my boxers off.

"Oh Taylor," she said eyeing my cock. "Why would you ever keep this hidden from me? If I had known before, I would have been riding this all of senior year."

With that, her hand wrapped around my tool and started to stroke it. Her palm, my sister's palm, squeezing the head and smearing the precum all the way down the shaft. Then she held the base with one hand and tightened the grip on the other bringing it all the way up the top coaxing as much out as she can. A large drop was building at the tip. As she brought her hand to it, she scooped it up with one finger and placed it in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. Her body craving my cum. I couldn't take it any more.

Grabbing her by the waist I threw her to the floor. Her legs spread and I fell between them. The fire in her eye threatening to burn down the cabin.

"What are you going to do, Brother?" she teased. Her chest thrusting up and down with pants of air. Her body longing for me. I brought my hand to her stomach and ran it down. The tops of her panties stopped me. My cock was now pressing against her covered mound. The red laces are all that's between them. I needed to plunge this tool inside this woman. Desperately. I began to push.

A gasp escaped her lips. "Are you going to do me?" She played. I pushed harder. Her panties soaking the head of my cock. I need to be inside her.

"Are you going to fuck me?" She said into my animal eyes.

"God Yes I am!" I cried as I reached down and grasped her panties in my hand. I could fell her little pussy hairs brush against my knuckles. In one animalistic motion, I tore them off.

I brought my cock to her moist lips. Her tattoo glistening in the sweat from her body as she yearned for me. Her lips grasping at my cock. Longing for it. I looked into her eyes, and pushed my cock inside her.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" We cried as I fell to the hilt. The feeling was incredible. To be surrounded in the wetness of my sister. Our bodies rolled together. My cock was like a piston pumping in and out of her wet folds.

"Oh Fuck Me, Taylor... Fuck your sister," she moaned through gritted teeth.

God her pussy was tight. Clamping around me for dear life.

"Ohhhhhh...your cock feels soooo good. Oh Yes!" She screamed.

With a glance up, I saw Janet on all fours. Her eyes squeezed shut ass Eric pounded her from behind. Then to the couch, I was allowed the chance to witness Mindy straddling Eric. Her hand reaching down to guide his cock into her waiting opening. She rode him like a stallion. Bucking and screaming for all she was worth atop her brother's hard cock.

"Oh Mindy," groaned Jeff as she bounced. Jeff's hands grasping her ass lifting her up and down his shaft. Her back arching from the pure pleasure.

"Fuck me hard!" she cried. "Pound me with your cock, Brother! My BIIIIG Brother! Oh GOD you're filling me up!"

Our cries of pleasure were piercing the tormented night. Each of us now held together in the same ultimate sin. We were like demons freed to feel the most taboo of feelings. And now that we have tasted it, our cravings only grew.

It didn't take long at all for any of us. The tension built up for so long. Janet slammed herself against Eric's enraged tool faster and faster.

"I'm cumming!" She squealed as she pumped his tool deep into her womb. Eric let out a shout as he pulled his cock from Janet and sent his seed across her back.

Mindy and Jeff fell to the ground writhing and grinding. He threw a leg over one shoulder and pumped his sister for all her was worth with her on her side right next the Syd and I.

"Oh!" she seemed to howl as her eyes went wide. "You're... Ah... Sooo Deep! Give it to me. Cum in me, Jeff! Please! Give me you hot cum!"

"Here it comes!" Jeff panted as her thrust himself in deeper than before. Their bodies as one as he shot his semen deep inside his sister. Their cries joining the rest of ours. Then I felt the sensation growing in the depths of my body.

"Sis, I'm not going to last much longer," I managed to say. Her nails began to dig into my back.

"So close.... Ah...Please.... Just Fuck Me. Fuck My Tight Pussy!" And she clamped. I needed to cum bad. My loins were burning. I was not about to go without her though. Reaching back, I grabbed a leg in each hand and brought them up. Shifting my thrusts, I found her spot.

"HOLY SHIT!" She cried in a sudden burst of ecstasy. "OH MY GOD RIGHT THERE! OH CUM IN ME TAYLOR! I'M GONNA CUM!" I released the gates.

"I'M...oh God!...I'm...I'm..." and then it happened. "I'm Cumming!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" cried Sydney as her body exploded with a mind shattering orgasm. My fists tightened around her legs as I pumped stream after stream of cum into her craving pussy. Our bodies sliding together covered in beads of sweat. Quivering from pure and utter rapture.

And so we stayed. All bodies now intertwined as we had been before. Naked, hot, and temporarily sedated. Our forbidden thirsts quenched for this moment. Everything was about to change but before that could happen, we had visitors to entertain. It wouldn't be long until we should expect the arrival of my aunt and my mother.

Let us see what tomorrow brings...

*

Thank you for reading. All comments are welcome as well as votes.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,060 Followers