Troubled Waters: A Thematic Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the jeans up over her bum, and turned around to look in the bedroom mirror. Yup, he was going to love this! She put the shirt on and began to button it, leaving the top few undone. The shirt should've been donated a couple of children ago, because even as her younger one was approaching the end of his elementary school career, her breasts never returned to their pre-breastfeeding size. She just loved the shirt too much, and kept it in the unlikely hope that she'd get to wear it again...and here she was, putting it on. The buttons strained just a bit, and the fact that she was braless was obvious. That was the whole point.

She came out of the bedroom and passed by her husband sitting on the couch engrossed in some brainless cable show. He mumbled a half-conscious farewell to her as she walked toward the door. She went out with her girlfriends so often that he didn't notice how different she was dressed this time. Again, this made no difference to Sam. She was on her way to be noticed by someone who appreciated her. Someone who wanted her.

...

Marshall had purchased the camper a few months ago for his several-times-a-year trips home to visit friends and family. It was fairly old, so he got it for a bargain, but it was on the large side and surprisingly luxurious, and it was in prime condition. His son had made the trip with him, but not his wife. Their marriage had collapsed some time ago, but their long-term financial circumstances forced them to stay together. The camper was a minor stroke of good fortune, and if he played his cards right, it might be the key to their eventual separation so they could both find happiness again. As much as he felt trapped and held back, he hated just as much that she was being held back as well. He knew they could never again function as a couple, but he still loved her deeply and wanted only happiness for her, as much as for himself.

The camper was parked in a shady, out-of-the-way spot at a favorite campground near where Marsh had grown up, connected to both power and water. It might as well have been home. Marsh's son was out for the day with his grandmother, Marsh's mother, so he had the entire day to himself. He stood in the tiny bathroom of the camper, wrapped only in a towel as he shaved, thinking about the new restaurant in town where they were supposed to meet up. I was a mid-high end place that had been getting rave reviews lately. He didn't hear the car pull into the campsite beside the one Marsh had towed behind the camper. He heard the camper door open, and he was instantly on high alert. He stepped out of the bathroom just in time to see Sam step inside. Standing there nearly naked, looking on in stunned silence, his gaze drifted from her to the wall clock behind her.

"I thought we were meeting at..." His words were interrupted by a deep, hungry kiss. Her soft hands found his chest and gently stroked the thick hair they found there. They lightly drifted down, across his tight belly, and found their way to the towel around his waist. With a flick, Sam loosened it and the towel fell in a heap at Marsh's feet.

Sam was driven. All go no quit, Marsh liked to say. She was highly successful at her full-time job, and was equally so at the part-time business she owned. She was always in complete control of herself and her surroundings. Add the responsibilities of parenting, and she had little time to unwind. That didn't really matter. She rarely wanted to unwind. Except when it came to Marsh. With him, she gave up control almost completely, and she wouldn't have it any other way. In bed, he was her king, and she was his willing subject. It was a need she harbored specifically because of her drive for control any other time. The kiss she brought to him would be the last time she took control today.

Marsh drew her into his arms as his lips responded to her assertive greeting. His tongue snaked out, seeking hers. Her hands glided softly around his waist and found his buttocks. She pulled him closer, almost impossibly close, as his hands deftly unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. Sliding them down over her hips, he hooked his thumbs under the waistband of her panties and slid them down at the same time. As she stepped out of her clothes, he pushed her back a step and admired her beautiful form. He reached out and began unbuttoning her shirt. He paused with each button. He liked to torture her with anticipation, and he was agonizingly slow in opening her top.

Finally the last button was undone, and he pushed the shirt open to free her gorgeous, round breasts. He slid his hands up her sides and tucked them under the collar of her shirt, gently flicking it off her shoulders. It fell to the floor in a heap beside her pants.

Sam felt her breath quicken just a bit. Her tits rose and fell rhythmically, as her eyes danced across his solid, muscular body. Marsh reached out and lovingly caressed her hair and the side of her face, before gently pushing down on her shoulder. She knew exactly what he expected, and she stepped in close to him. She began kissing his neck, and moved down his chest as she slowly lowered herself to her knees. As her soft lips fluttered delicately across his belly, they crossed a particularly sensitive nerve, and his stomach tightened unexpectedly. He almost lost his balance, but put a hand on her head to regain his feet.

As Sam settled onto her knees, she hungrily admired her lover's meaty, steel-hard cock. She reached up with one hand and stroked it, softly at first, lightly squeezing and twisting with each stroke. She heard him...felt him...sigh with pleasure. Her other hand came up and carefully cupped his balls as they tightened. Finally, almost tentatively, she took his solid member in her warm, moist mouth.

Marsh looked down at the beautiful woman before him. Her eyes were closed as she devoured his manhood, so he reached down and placed a finger under her chin, lightly pressing upward. She took the cue and opened her eyes, making eye contact and holding it for a long moment as her lips and hand stroked his member in time with each other. After a moment, she gently pulled him from her mouth and kissed down along the bottom of the shaft, stopping at his balls and carefully taking them in her mouth. Her hand continued to stroke his cock as she rolled his balls in her mouth, humming quietly against the tender skin. The sound sent waves of pleasure through him. She still held his gaze, until he closed his eyes and tilted his head back in ecstasy.

Before long, Marsh placed his hand on the back of Sam's head, tangling his fingers into her hair. He carefully pulled her up to her full height, their eyes locking on each other. She swallowed hard, the anticipation of his next move catching her breath. She feared, and craved, the control she surrendered to him whenever they were together. She feared it because it was so out of character for her to give up control so completely. She craved it, desperately needed it, for the same reason.

He led her to the small couch, but didn't direct her to sit yet. Instead he stepped in close, drew her into his arms, and began kissing her neck. Slowly he made his way down across her shoulder, her chest, and kissed across her soft breasts. He lingered for an eternity, kissing, licking, and sucking back and forth from one nipple to the other. Suddenly he bit down on one.

Not enough to hurt her...just enough to get her attention. Her whole body twitched as the sudden jolt of electricity radiated out from her tender nipple and coursed through her body. She had a love-hate relationship with him whenever he bit her like that. She hated it because it made her jump, despite knowing he was going to do it, yet she loved it for the effect it had on her body. She instantly felt a trickle issue from her loins. They were on fire, and so was she.

He kept sucking, back and forth across her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples one after the other, as the fingers of one hand danced down her belly and between her legs, seeking out her ever-moistening pussy. Gently he flicked her clit for a few moments before hooking his finger inside and up, seeking out her g-spot. He was the only one who could find it consistently, and find it he did, in a matter of seconds. The sudden burst of sensation made her hands jump to his head, partly for stability, but partly a subconscious need for him to continue kissing his way down. In an instant, his free hand grabbed both her wrists and locked them together in an iron grip.

He held his wrist-lock, but otherwise took her cue...at his own pace. Slowly his lips made their way down her ribs and stopped on her belly. Marsh could feel S trembling. He stopped kissing for a moment and looked up at her face. She didn't return his gaze. Her eyes were closed and her breathing became heavier and faster, almost imperceptibly so.

He returned his focus to her soft belly, but didn't kiss her. His tongue snaked out and traced a slow path down...down...down to her smooth pubic mound. He smiled to himself... she shaved this morning, just for him. He felt the gentle trickle emanating from her cunt roll down his wrist. Stopping just above her warm pussy, he closed his eyes and breathed deep. The musky scent of her womanhood was subtle. It was like a drug to him, a drug whose effect was amped up by the power he held over her.

Finally he kissed down to her swollen clit and gently took it in his puckered lips. Sucking it in gently, he flicked his tongue across it between his lips. Her whole body tensed, and her arms struggled instinctively against his grip. His finger still tickled her g-spot, and in minutes her first orgasm washed through her. She sighed, the release escaping her lungs sharply. He gave her a moment to relax, but relief wouldn't last. He pulled his finger from her and let his tongue trace another line, this one from her clit to the moist folds of her wet pussy. It snaked inside her, seeking out her depths, and she was instantly brought back to the edge. He didn't allow her release this time. Instead he held her at the edge for a long moment, before breaking off contact completely. He released her wrists and stood before her. Her eyes fluttered open and she caressed one side of her own face, seeking relief from her own heightened senses.

Marsh held his hand out, and Sam took it tentatively. He helped her to her feet and led her to the small bedroom at the back of the RV. He slid the pocket door open and gestured her inside. She climbed onto the bed and made a show of crawling catlike across the thick comforter. She arched her back slightly with each 'step,' her ass lifting slightly higher each time, offering him a spectacular view. She stretched out on her belly, her feet near the edge of the bed and her hands almost reaching the headboard. He stepped inside and kissed the back of her ankle. Slowly he dropped a string of feather light kisses along her calf, inside her knee, and up the back of her thigh. He lingered when he reached the crease between the top of her thigh and her butt. Gently his teeth sought out the soft curve of her ass, and he nibbled and bit lightly. Unexpectedly, his hands barely spread her buttocks and he moved in to kiss her darkest, most intimate spot. She nearly jumped, but she realized, to her shock and amazement, that she thoroughly enjoyed that kiss. She wanted it to last, but at the same time her body cried out to be taken by him. Damn him, and damn the effect he had on her.

The tip of his tongue caressed her ass and crept slowly, agonizingly slow, down between the moist lips of her quivering pussy. Her toes curled and her fingernails dug in as she squeezed fistfuls of the comforter in anticipation of what was to come. Long moments passed before he finally began kissing up from her cunt. His tongue traced a line between her buttocks, across the small of her back, and up her spine. Every few inches, his lips kissed the spot where his tongue stopped. As he approached her neck, he gently lowered his weight onto her. His knees settled between hers and pressed her legs apart. His hands slid up her arms and locked around her wrists as his stiff cock pushed slowly into the folds of her waiting, hungry womanhood. With his full weight on her, he kissed around to the side of her neck.

Sam felt her breath catch as he entered her quivering pussy. It had been months since she felt his thick shaft inside her...far too long, as far as she was concerned. She pressed her forehead into the pillow as she struggled to hold back a deep, guttural moan. Still unable to move her arms, she tightened her grip around the handfuls of blanket she held.

Marsh pressed into his lover's slick cunt as deep as he could go. After holding for an instant, he withdrew almost completely before pushing his cock balls-deep again...and again...and again. He fucked her slowly, agonizingly so. With each thrust, he felt her lift her hips slightly to meet him, as if she were begging him to penetrate her deeper, faster. He didn't take the bait. Instead, he kissed across to her shoulder as he continued his slow, torturous rhythm.

It was exquisite, the feeling of being filled by him. She closed her eyes, willing herself to shut out the world and simply feel. Her breath began to quicken as her loins started to tingle. He had that effect on her, almost as if just the right look from him, the slightest touch, could weaken her knees. Her pussy began to tighten around him.

He felt her squeezing him. He didn't want to climax too soon...no, he wanted this afternoon to last...so he took her wrists in one hand and placed his free hand on her hip, lifting his upper body slightly, ready to withdraw and shift positions if the urge to release came too close to unbearable. Her hips responded to his touch, and she rotated them gently with each thrust of his hard shaft. That was his cue. He allowed her that motion for just a moment, and then slowly removed himself from her hungry depths.

Sam sighed deeply as Marsh rolled her onto her back. Her heart was beginning to race and her belly was aflutter as her lover expertly reminded her why she kept coming back into his arms. As his eyes locked on hers, he gently spread her knees and lowered himself toward her. This time he hovered a bit, resting no weight on her as he entered her again. No matter how many times she made love to this man, not matter how gentle he was, his thickness always made her breath catch, and she inhaled sharply as he plunged into her. By now her hands were free, and she reached up to caress his face. Gradually she worked down his solid chest and across to his sides, her hands coming to rest on his hips. She didn't pull him in, nor did she push him out. She wanted...needed...to let him have the control in this moment. She simply needed to touch him.

Putting his weight on one hand, he reached out with his other and gently touched her face. As his fingers traced feather light lines, he touched her lips, and she took one finger in her mouth. He pulled it out and traced further down, along her chin to her neck. His fingers wrapped around her throat, but he didn't squeeze. That he put them there at all was a show of his control and mastery of the moment. That he didn't tighten his grip was an expression of his appreciation for her gift of surrender to him.

For what seemed like an eternity, he remained above her while they made love, their eyes never breaking contact. Her mouth began to open and her eyes started to flutter with the promise of another orgasm. He quickened his pace a bit and walked her to the edge, but instead chose to torture her more by pulling her back from it. He withdrew from her wet cunt and rolled her over once again.

Pulling her up onto her knees, he held her body upright and knelt behind her. He wrapped her arms around her waist and again took her wrists in one hand, his free hand caressing her breasts as he deftly entered her once more. This time he plunged deep, with some force. It was enough to launch her toward that very edge of ecstasy he'd so cruelly pulled her away from moments earlier, and her warm, hungry pussy clamped down in response.

His pace started to quicken again. He was finally approaching the edge himself, and his body made the subtle transition from making love to her to desperate, animalistic fucking. As his rhythm marched steadily toward the point of no return, He released her wrists and brought them around her back. He pushed her forward and took her wrists in an iron grip, holding her arms back with both hands. She arched her back at the sudden show of pure domination over her, and her eyes fluttered back into her head. Conscious thought was gone, and she was running on pure lustful need. She began to moan as her orgasm went from a slowly building wave to an unstoppable freight train barreling toward her.

Finally, it hit. Her wet cunt clamped down hard as her whole body locked. Wave after wave of orgasm slammed through her, and the sudden tightness around his steel-hard cock triggered his release. Pulling her upright in an instant, his body tensed against her back and he held her close and hard, their orgasms rolling through them simultaneously. Her arms held his at her waist, each of them supporting the other. His solid member unleashed a torrent of hot cum deep within as her climax squeezed more out of him. Their bodies tensed and released, over and over, as their orgasms slowly dissipated. Collapsing to the bed, she fell to her belly and he to his side, one arm draped across her back, a leg across the back of her thighs.

He traced a line down her back as their bodies began to relax, and lovingly kissed her shoulder. They were exhausted, and struggled to find their breath. As the room swam around them, a single thought entered her mind: my gods...how she wished she could hold this man forever and call him hers. Maybe someday that reality would be theirs, but until then she would make do with these rare and special occasions. For now, in this moment, she was content to simply fall asleep in his arms.

12