All Comments on 'Troublemaker'

by hunter_gatherer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good girl

Really enjoyed the way you had Heidi please both guys. Something tells me there will be more stories to follow. Perhaps she'll get to please even more guys.

Swel1Swel1over 7 years ago
What a Wife

It's great when the wife is an enthusiastic participant.

90skjnk90skjnkover 6 years ago

Am I the only one who hates this story I'm not really into cuckholdng or whatever. But it seems like the way Heidi treats Danny is real bad how can she do all those things with them but never with him. To me Heidi is just a slut that doesn't love him as much as she does black dick

90skjnk90skjnkover 6 years ago
Tired of these racist one dimensional stories

You know what I found interesting in this story is when Heidi said something about Jerome feeling guilty about dating white women. And when you said that I was hooked because I just felt like many white women especially the ones in these interracial stories are racist. Like I get white people have desires too but it's like why y'all all trying to steal our men. It's like they don't really love them ya know they love black just love black dick. And we see it in the media everyday black men putting down black women and caping for white women and non-black women. It's just so disheartening to see our own men not attracted to us attracted to white women or the "white standard of beauty" Its like niggas come from a black women and then have the nerve to say we aren't attractive. And it's just like when I see many stories like this and I hear when other people say "white some don't love black men they love black dick" it's like I wonder why every time I go on read sites like this the deepest darkest fantasies of white women is black cock like really they have whole sites centered around this. Like it's the same old shit can you at least be original please? And do them wrong and they're the first one to call you a nigger. But you can tell niggas this shit cause they think we bullshittin. They have no clue the white bitches they fucking are racist. That white woman wouldn't die for you like a black woman would. That white woman wouldn't sacrifice her life for you like black women do. Remember when back in the day white women would fuck black men then when people found out she accused him of rape so she wouldn't look like she did wrong. And I know it may feel like I'm just ranting about my problems which I am but these are problems that black women face. You probably a white or nonblack author too stuck in your white privilege to care. And I can tell you authors are non black cause the way y'all write. I wish there were more black authors on here cause I'm tired of reading the same shit. Can I just read a good black love story on here cause so far I've only seen two and they were subpar. This why it's one of the worse reading sites to there's lots of white love stories and then there's lots of interracial. Barely anything else. And don't get me wrong I love a good interracial story but this is just so one dimensional white wife in love with black dick and I'm just like black men can do better. But at the same time I'm happy because it reflects what you authors are all about.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

What fucking garbage. He goes from Jelaousy to wanting to be cucked in lost than 2 weeks? What garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GOOD THING THERE'S NO RATING....

Because I'd have given it a negative 7. When are you guys going to put a faggot, cuckold section in? That's what this shit truly is. I didn't read the whole thing, just 3/4 of page one and the last 2 paragraphs. just enough to know what a load of shit this was.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

What a loser, married to a slut. Divorce in their future.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Fu king slut , she knew hubby wanted to watch but she concocted a story to get rid of hinby so she could have her privacy. Fuck that slut and her cheating secrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really good story well written very belivable .I would love to see this story in a movie

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Co za bajzel. Kto to pisze, dzieciak fantasta czy masochista.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous