Truck Ride With A Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming more confident with his accepting of her toying, she let her hand drift from his balls to behind them, and she rubbed his skin softly. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and started sucking on his balls. Dean moaned and hipped up again, causing her hand to naturally slide farther between his legs until she touched his ass. Shannon retreated her hand but Dean grabbed it and put it back. He likes that? She thought.

The idea of playing with his butt flicked a switch in her and she sat up, staring at Dean hungrily. She began jerking his cock with one hand while rubbing on his asshole with the other. "Holy fucking shit Shannon!" Dean exclaimed. He reached for her slit, and she guided his hand down beyond it to her own ass. Hell she thought, if he likes it I will. Shannon really did. He began caressing her puckered hole and she ground into his hand, her juices dripping onto the seat. He coated his hand with them and returned to her butt.

Dean couldn't take it anymore. He didn't want to cum yet. He threw Shannon down on the seat, causing her to let go, and got up between her legs missionary style.

"Fuck me Dean. Please" She begged him.

Dean pushed off his jeans and reached up, grabbing Shannon's wrist and pinning it behind her head. She's pretty receptive so far, let's push the envelope. He grabbed her neck and applied pressure, and she gasped. He let off, thinking it bothered her, but she pressed her neck harder into his hand. "Yes babe." She breathed. "Fuck me."

Shannon reached around and found his cock. She guided the member onto her lips and Dean pushed. It slid so smoothly into her tight hole, filling her all the way up. Shannon moaned as the man she dreamed about finally entered her. He began fucking her, slowly at first, but picked up the pace as she grabbed him and started gyrating her hips into him harder and harder. His cock was hitting her right on the G- spot and she started to moan with each breath. He released her neck and pinned her other hand behind her head, she was now completely immobilized, and she loved it.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!!" she screamed as her body tensed into another mind-shattering orgasm. Dean slowed to deep long thrusts as her body shuddered with pleasure. They laid there for a minute while she came off of her orgasm high. Shannon wanted only one thing, but Dean beat her to it. He dropped his head down and spread her legs wide, attacking her pussy again with his lips. She loved it so much, and she ran her fingernails across his short hair.

Dean completely destroyed her. He moved his tongue south towards her anus and began licking her puckered hole. She hipped up in pleasure that she hadn't experienced, gasping as he snaked his tongue in and out of her butt. He continued this for a few minutes, alternating between her pussy and ass, burying his face into her crotch. Then he pulled away.

"Ride me." He commanded.

Shannon nodded and stood. Dean lay on his back and she took his cock into her mouth again, tasting her juices on it. She began to drip even more just because she tasted herself. Two can play the kinky game she thought. She slid her hand between his legs and spread them. She positioned herself between them and released her lips from his hard cock and began sucking his balls. She toyed with him like this for a minute, until he began to hip upwards, begging for her attention elsewhere. I'll try anything once she thought and let her tongue drift towards Dean's butt. It tasted good to her, which made her even more aroused. She flicked her tongue in and out of his butt as Dean had done to her, and he pulled her hair as he moaned.

"Oh my god Shannon!"

"What?" she asked, pulling away from his hole.

"You're too fucking perfect."

Shannon smiled and mounted him, guiding his cock again into her cunt. "GOD!" she exclaimed as he filled her even more deeply than before. Thank god for gravity she thought, and began to bounce up and down on his cock. She tried to look into his soft brown eyes, but they were squeezed shut in pleasure. She instead raked her nails across his chest and bounced on his dick, his hands helping her from her hips.

Suddenly he grabbed her tight. "Wait." He said, stopping her motion. "On your knees." She obliged and got on her knees, preparing her mouth for more of her favorite new toy, but instead he bent her over. Shannon was now soaked in sweat, so was Dean, as he entered her from behind. She didn't think he had any more in him, but once he hit her spot, she was glad he did.

Grabbing her hips he slammed into her hard and fast from behind. She couldn't believe the pleasure his cock gave her. "Dean my God I'm going to cum again!" she shouted. "Me..." he stuttered "Me too." She looked back to see his abs tighten as he prepared to shoot. "In me please." Was all Shannon could manage before another orgasm took her, contracting her pussy around his cock. Soon after, Dean felt his balls contract and he shot squirt after squirt of his jism into her soft pussy, filling her up.

Dean convulsed one final time and sagged over her butt, allowing himself to soften inside of her. She collapsed on her face, spent. "Fuck Dean." Was all she could manage. "Uh-huh." Was all Dean could return. After a minute Dean pulled out. Shannon shuddered as she felt his cum covered cock retreat from her.

"Let me clean that for you." She pulled him over to her and sucked off his cum and her juices from his flaccid penis.

"Taste good?" he asked. She nodded, cock in mouth.

"Let me try." He said.

What she thought. How is he going to try? Why does he want to? She prepared to kiss him, assuming that was what he meant, but he returned to her ass and bent her over so his cum leaked out of her. He began licking it as it poured over her pussy. Shannon became immediately aroused again. She didn't know why but something about him licking his own cum out of her was so sexy. She turned and kissed him, sharing the last bit of his sloppy load on their lips.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever done." He said.

"You never did that before? Tasted it?"

"No. Always wanted to though."

"It seemed like you had."

Shannon cuddled up, spooning with Dean as they lay in the backseat of the truck. He reached out with a foot and rolled down one of the power windows, letting the steamy sex smell out of the truck and allowing the windows to de-fog.

"That was long overdue." He said

Shannon nuzzled into him. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

"Really? Even with all of the kinky stuff?"

"ESPECIALLY with all the kinky stuff, babe." She smiled. She really had enjoyed everything.

"What else can we do?" She asked him

"Well" Dean said "We have all week." He added a naughty smile at the end.

"And then some." She returned the smile, and between kisses and cuddles, she revealed her secret about college.

12