Trucker Ch. 03: Lake Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Yes definitely!" said Hal which made Cody laugh. "As long as I can photograph you in it."

Cody stopped laughing and blushed. "Okay, I guess," she said softly.

"Okay, good. I'll wait outside the cab. You change in the bunk here."

He climbed down and waited out on the blacktop, gazing at the setting sun and listening to rigs come and go. He instinctively reached for the phantom pack of cigarettes that he had long since stopped smoking. The gesture remained long after he'd finally conquered his old habit, but it was at times like this he really missed a good smoke. After a few minutes, he heard the passenger side door slam shut and the scrape of Cody's dainty little heeled sandals on the asphalt. It hadn't taken her that long, and Hal knew that without any bra or panties, Cody only had to wriggle out of one short skirt and into a shorter one before fastening the cute little white belt and pulling on one of the t-shirts over her bare breasts.

Cody walked around the side of the cab and cleared her throat shyly.

"Ahem."

Hal turned and looked at her. His chest tightened.

Cody had chosen the larger t-shirt, but it was still form-fitting enough to show the generous curves of her breasts. Her nipples stood out through the fabric of the shirt, betraying her lack of bra. The tee shirt rode well above her cute navel, baring her smooth midriff. The waistline and white belt of her skirt started very low below her navel. It was obvious she was wearing the skirt as low as she could on her waist. From her beltline, the denim flared outward in the stiff a-line Hal had anticipated. He had also calculated just right on sneaking down a size. Cody was wearing it low on her waist because it cleared the back of her bare butt by about an inch and a bit. The wind didn't really affect the hem but it was such an incredibly short skirt, what with the flared hemline. She stood in the parking lot, the wind tousling her hair, smiling shyly with virtually almost all her legs bare. Hal couldn't stop himself from uttering it.

"Oh. My. God."

"Hal, please don't say it like that!" she squealed, covering her face with one hand. Her other hand instinctively tugged down the hem in the rear. Hal realized how exposed she must have felt, with no panties underneath.

"What?" he protested.

"How old am I, Hal?"

"Eighteen."

"Yes, barely. And I told you I've never worn mini skirts, right?"

"That's true," he admitted.

"So, this really is a 'mini-mini' skirt. I feel so bare and exposed in this!"

"Why?"

"Um... well, you see... um. Oh never mind!"

"What, tell me," said Hal, who was so hard it hurt. He wanted so badly to hear her confess what he already knew.

"Let's just say that I'm super nervous wearing this!" she said. "I've never worn anything this short in my life."

"It's not that short, I swear," said Hal.

"Really?" she asked dubiously.

"Yes, really," nodded Hal.

"It feels so so so short and open."

"It's not, honest."

"Well. Okay. If you say so," she said. Hal could tell she wasn't convinced. "Anyway, I'm kinda hungry. Can we go to that Denny's and have pancakes?"

Hal's breaths came short. "Yeah, yeah let's go."

Cody turned and strutted ahead across the asphalt. Hal watched her hand checking the hem of her skirt every few paces, testing to see if she felt anything showing. Nothing was showing but Hal realized it wouldn't take much for at least some of her bare ass cheeks to show.

Cody drew looks from just about everyone when they entered the restaurant. The hostess sat them near the back, behind a booth of college students -- three guys and two girls. The girls looked at Cody with daggers in their eyes as she passed their booth and slid into her seat, carefully pinning the hem against her bare butt. The guys just stared and looked at each other. They whispered among themselves.

"Did he rent her?"

"He must have - look how young she is!"

"Her ass is almost showing in that."

"I think I saw her cheeks when she walked by."

Cody looked up from her menu at Hal. "Are they talking about me?" she asked with wide eyes. Hal shook his head.

"No, Princess, just somebody they saw out the window."

Cody slipped off her shoes and crossed her legs. The server came and took their order. As always, Cody ordered a platter's worth of food. Hal's stomach was wound tight from watching Cody's skirt. "I'll just have toast and coffee, thanks," he said.

They ate in silence for a short while. Hal finished first and sipped his coffee, listening to Cody put away her pancakes. He liked listening to her eat.

"So this is trucker life, huh," she said.

"What's that?"

"You're either driving or you're in a diner."

"Pretty much," said Hal.

"Do you ever get lonely?" she asked.

Hal paused and looked out the window. He shrugged. "Well, you know, that's trucking life."

"Awe, Hal." Cody reached out and patted his wrist. Hal cautiously took her fingers and held them. She let him, and gave a little squeeze. Hal held them as long as he dared before letting her her hand go.

"So what do you do for fun?" she asked.

"Well there's a games room around the corner," he said, "video games and stuff. TV."

"Pinball machines?" she asked. "I love playing pinball."

"Actually yeah. Vintage ones. You want to go see?"

"Yeah, totally!" she said.

Hal waved their server over and asked for the bill. Cody got up first and Hal's eyes riveted on the back of her little skirt as she walked away. He could see how the tiny hem undulated up and down with each step. If it undulated just a bit higher, something would begin to show. He also noticed other heads swivelling as she passed other tables.

Once back outside, Hal let Cody walk ahead a bit so he could watch her guard her hem again. The evening air swirled around them and teased her skirt as much as the denim pleats would allow.

"I can feel the cool air on my bare legs," she said, "it's giving me goosebumps!" Hal smiled and pulled her gently into him by her shoulder as they walked. She wrapped an arm around his back. "You're big and warm Hal!" he said. Hal didn't say anything but quickly planted a kiss on the top of her head. She didn't seem to mind.

The inhabitants of the games room didn't seem to mind Cody. Her entrance was noticed by everyone because of the sound her heels made on the tiled floor. Heads instinctively turned her way, eyes seeking to confirm what ears had heard. Cody was much more interesting than the big screen ESPN broadcast opposite the pinball machines. Hal's arm around her shoulder marked his territory, ensuring the angelic apparition coming through the door was off-limits to everyone, but staring was fair game.

Cody didn't seem to notice just how much attention she had attracted because the colourful, noisy bank of pinball machines had immediately caught her attention. She looked up at Hal with big eyes and smiled. "Oh wow!" she said. "I love pinball machines!" Hal smiled and slid his arm off her shoulder to dig in his pocket for coins. He made sure to cup her hands when giving her the quarters he came up with.

"Which one do you want to play?" he asked. She scanned the bank of machines. Only one was occupied. She pointed to a vintage Kung Fu-themed game with a cheesy Bruce Lee lookalike display in fiery oranges and reds.

"That one!" she said. Hal followed her over and set up camp at the closest table. The barmaid wandered over while Cody looked over the machine. She looked Cody up and down with jaded eyes and then looked at Hal with even more jaded eyes.

"A pitcher of Coors Light, thanks," he said to her pre-emptively. Her eyes flicked to Cody. Cody glanced back at her, smiling shyly.

"Are you 21?" asked the barmaid in a gravelly voice. "I don't think you're 21." Cody froze. There was an awkward pause. Hal's face went hot and red again.

"I guess a diet coke," said Cody, "with a cup, please?" The barmaid nodded wearily and turned back for the bar.

"Sorry, Princess," said Hal. "I wasn't thinking."

"It's okay," she said. "I have a plan." Hal raised an eyebrow.

The barmaid returned a moment later with the beerpitcher, a can of coke, and a large, red disposable plastic cup. She set the beer down for Hal, took his money and returned his change while Cody popped open her coke.

When the barmaid turned back for the bar, Cody quietly took Hal's beer pitcher. She poured it into her red cup, smoothly and discreetly.

Hal opened his mouth to say something but Cody put a finger to her lips and raised her cup. "Cheers, Hal." she said. Then she chugged back her beer rapidly and put the empty cup back down. She refilled it, and drank again.

"Uh... Princess?"

"Sorry Hal, but if I'm going to wear a mini skirt this short for you in front of all these men, I need to drink."

Hal nodded slowly. Cody turned to the pinball machine and fed in some quarters. The machine lit up and she began playing. And she was good. Hal wondered to himself where she'd learned to be so good at it.

The noisy machine drew the attention of many in the room again. Their eyes were all on her tiny skirt, Hal's included. The truckers seated closer to their area were especially interested, and it was obvious Cody had become the subject of many conversations in the room. The sportscast blaring from the giant TV masked the murmurs, but the smirks and exchanged glances said it all. Cody must obviously be his little whore for the evening.

Cody's movements were conservative as she played. She was careful not to lean forward too much or buck her hips too hard in case the skirt's flared hem bounced up too high in the back. She expertly levelled her way up in the game over five minutes, while Hal's eyes riveted on her teasing skirt hem as his hardness twitched in his jeans. He almost didn't notice the barmaid slide the second bottle to him. He started in surprise at her voice: "Hey. Does your daughter want another coke? Is this on your account?"

"Oh! Yes, put it on my Flying J account. And my daught-- uh, she's fine, thanks." He cleared his throat nervously. The barmaid nodded wearily and drifted away. Back at the pinball machine, Cody finally met her end. She came back to the table and leaned heavily over the drinks.

"So where's my beer?" she whispered mischievously. Hal nodded his head slightly in the direction of the pitcher and glanced nervously back at the bar. Cody smoothly and nonchalantly snaked a hand out and generously filled her plastic cup to the brim. She plopped down in her chair and gulped greedily.

"Princess, are you drunk?" asked Hal nervously. Cody giggled.

"Nope, but problem solved in three... two... one..." She giggled again and crossed her legs. Lifting up one leg, she pointed her toes and let her heel dangle off the end. It fell to the floor. Then she slipped her other shoe off. Hal's hard penis twitched involuntarily in his jeans, rubbing against fabric and leaking into it.

"Maybe you should stick to the coke now?" he said.

"More quarters, please Hal?" she asked sweetly. "I want to play that again in my bare feet."

"Yes of course," he said eagerly, and gave her the quarters he'd received in change from the barmaid.

Cody leaned across the table slowly to Hal. "And more Coors Shite, please," she whispered, the alcohol strong on her breath.

"Uh..." he said, but she was up and away to the pinball machine.

It was obvious to Hal that Cody's fast drinking had changed things for her. She had stopped worrying about her mini skirt. She went up on her tiptoes as she played, showing her dirty bare soles. As she played more aggressively, the hem of her skirt bounced up and down repeatedly. Her bare ass cheeks kept winking in and out of view as she played. Hal was afraid he'd make a mess in his pants. His pupils dilated as he watched her mini skirt dance and betray Cody's modesty.

It was also obvious that her fast drinking had affected her playing skills. She made it up only two levels before losing her turns. "Fuck," she said. Hal got up and joined her at the machine, proffering his last quarters.

"These are my last ones, Princess, so make them count," he laughed.

"Aww, Hal, thank you baby," she cooed and wrapped her arms around him in a drunken hug, going right up on her toes, her legs taut and straight. She kissed his cheek. Cody was becoming very affectionate. Hal dared to snaked his hands around her waist and pull her into him, kissing her forehead, and letting the kiss linger. He discreetly and gently took the waistband of her skirt at the white belt and slowly pulled upwards to make her skirt rest higher up on her waist, hoping she wouldn't notice. She didn't seem to notice as she was resting heavily against him, her thigh pressing against Hal's boner. It only took a moment for the transaction but the deed was done.

Hal sat back down to watch Cody play her final round. Her skirt, now resting a good inch higher, left a sliver of her bare cheeks peeking out as she fed the quarters into the machine. She went up on her toes again and began vigorously playing. This time she leaned forward a lot, and Hal saw her bare ass and bare vulva pop into view. He also heard a gasp from somewhere over his left shoulder.

"Oh my god, look at her now!" he heard a voice say. He glanced over at the other truckers who were watching Cody intently. One man had a smartphone out and was obviously videoing Cody and her bare ass and pussy as she played. Hal's heart pounded. On the the one hand he was about to burst in his pants. On the other, he was worried about trouble - whether it be from a bunch of excited truckers or from an angry barmaid.

Cody didn't get too far with her game this time, so Hal staged his intervention. "Come on Princess," he said wrapping his arms protectively around her and steering back to the table. "Let's head back to the room."

Cody pouted drunkenly. "But I wanna plaaay more," she whined, nuzzling Hal and kissing his cheek again. She grabbed his unfinished beer and chugged it down. Hal cursed under his breath and glanced at the bar to see if the barmaid had noticed.

"Let's go take pictures, Princess," he whispered in her ear. Cody perked up.

"Oh yesss ok! We can go take pics of me in my lil mini-mini skirt!" she said brightly. She jumped up and grabbed Hal in a huge hug, forcing Hal to instinctively grab her around the waist with both arms in return. Cody kicked up her dirty bare feet behind her and pointed her toes. Hal leaned back to accommodate the change in his center of gravity as she dabbled her bare pointed toes back and forth. Her dirty bare soles wrinkled as she brushed her pointed toes together. She let her legs back down, keeping her toes pointed, and slid back down. Because Hal's arms were against her waist, this caused her tiny skirt to be pulled all the way up in the back, completely exposing Cody's bare ass. Hal could hear gasps. His eyes flicked to the trucker with the smart phone. It was trained straight on her.

Cody tugged her skirt back down over her ass with one hand. "Oopsie!"she giggled. She bent over and scooped up her heels, which exposed her again to the room. Hal could see Cody's big, puffy pussy peeking out where her bare ass began. He pushed her toward the door. "Let's go, Princess, let's go, let's go, let's go," he said. He focused on walking her quickly but calmly out of the games room before anyone tried to talk to them. He prayed that they would not be intercepted in the long, treacherous walk across the parking lot to the motel. He threw a quick glance back at their table and saw the barmaid picking up the empty bottles and discovering the full can of coke.

It was a long walk across the blacktop between the games room and the motel in the darkness. Cody was feeling the beer she had chugged and increasingly relied on Hal to walk.

"I'm sooo drunk," she giggled.

"You're so cute, too, Princess," said Hal.

"Awe, thank you Hal. Carry me?"

"Whatever you say sweetheart," he said. "Here, take your shoes." Hal scooped her up in his big arms, one supporting her behind her shoulders and the other underneath her knees. Cody giggled again and pointed her toes. She kissed Hal's cheek again.

"Sure hope no one sees me right now cuz they're gonna see right up my lil' mini-mini skirt!"

Hal grew hard in his jeans and decided not to say anything, in case she found out that he knew her secret. Cody felt light in his arms and he strode briskly across the asphalt field, passing the silhouettes of slumbering rigs.

Once back at the motel room, he let her down gently and flicked on the lights. "I'm getting the camera, Princess," he said hopefully.

"Okay," she said shyly, looking at him. "Where do you want me?"

"Just stand over there by the chair," he said, fiddling with the camera. He popped up the flash and checked that the settings on the back hadn't changed. He heard Cody hiccup.

"High heels or bare feet?" she asked.

"Bare feet please, Princess," he answered.

"Of course," she hiccuped. "You want bare feet again. My bare, bare feet."

Hal aimed the camera at her and she went up on her bare tiptoes, keeping her legs straight. She placed her hands on the chair for balance. Her pose made her smooth, bare legs look so good, and her breasts push through her t-shirt. Hal's eyes kept flicking to the swell of her breasts.

"Hey," he said with a forced calmness. "I have an idea for the other t-shirt."

"The one that's a bit too small for me?" she slurred. "What about it?"

Hal put down the camera and retrieved the smaller, red t-shirt. "How about we cut it up a bit? Like, cut off the lower half and make it a crop top?"

"Ohhhh..." She smiled shyly. "You mean underboob!"

Hal's face turned crimson. "Uh...yes u-underboob," he stammered. Cody laughed.

"Do you have scissors?"

Hal looked around for his kit bag. It was filled with the sorts of essentials like this, but he knew it was likely in his truck. "Damn," he said. "Only in the truck."

"Check my satchel for my nail scissors," she said. Hal picked up her satchel and gingerly poked through it, finding her beauty kit. The scissors were small but they'd do.

Hal held the t-shirt up against Cody's chest. "I'm guessing about here," he said, drawing an imaginary line across the t-shirt with his finger. Cody shrugged and giggled. Hal went to work with the nail scissors, trying not to hack. It was a tricky job but in short order, the bottom half of the little t-shirt lay tattered on the floor. "Try this," he said.

Cody popped around the corner into the bathroom and came out with the cropped t-shirt. Hal sucked in his breath. A generous amount of Cody's bare breasts swelled downward out of the t-shirt. "Look good?" she asked. Hal nodded mutely. "Lift test!" She giggled and raised her arms above her head. The t-shirt pulled further up her breasts, almost exposing her aureoles. Hal swallowed. "Nothing shows?" she asked. Hal shook his head mutely. "Good," she said. "Let me fix my hair and makeup though." She disappeared around the corner again and threw the cut t-shirt on the floor.

"Why did you take it off?" Hal called.

"Cuz I'm drunk and don't wanna spill get any makeup on the shirt," she called. "Don't come in the bathroom please!" She swung the door back to obstruct any view of her, topless in her mini skirt.

Hal picked up her t-shirt and held it up. Checking he was out of her sight, he took the scissors and trimmed another inch off of the t-shirt, and chucked the extra scrap in the waste bin. Cody's hand snaked out of the bathroom. "Hal? Can you hand me the the cutoff tee please?" He placed the now-shortened t-shirt in her hand.

She stepped out a moment later, and shyly vogued for him. She seemed unaware her cutoff tee was now just below the aureoles of her breasts. Her short-short mini skirt was just below the swells of her bare ass cheeks, so any excessive movement from Cody would expose either her bare ass, her nipples or both. Hal's penis pounded in his jeans as he reached for the camera.