Trucker Ch. 03: Lake Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murray
Murray
155 Followers

"Ready?" he said. Cody went up on her toes again and the calves of her legs went taut. Hal resumed snapping, the flash going off and catching her vogueing. "Maybe play with your hair," he suggested, and she raised her hands to her head and started bunching up her hair as she cocked her head from side to side. This action caused her cut-off tee to slide up and reveal a generous peek of her aureoles. Hal choked back a gasp and kept shooting. Cody seemed drunkenly unaware as she danced her hips from side to side.

"Wheee!" she exclaimed and Hal laughed.

"I love that, do it more!" he said as he clicked. "Arch your back and throw your head back!"

Cody arched her back and lifted her chin up as she played with her hair. This caused her right nipple to pop out. Hal clicked and caught poses of her with her nipple showing. "Again!" he called and she repeated the movement, causing her left nipple to pop out. Hal snapped a photo of her like that. "Oh god," moaned Hal involuntarily.

"What?" she laughed and glanced down at herself. She tugged her t-shirt back down over her nipples and giggled. "Whoopsie!"

Hal caught his breath and lifted the camera. "Work with the chair," he suggested. "Lean into it?"

Cody went up on her toes and placed her hands on the back of the chair and pushed her butt out at Hal. The hem of Cody's tiny mini skirt popped up above her bare ass cheeks. Hal could see her bare, moist pussy peeking out and he snapped photo after photo as Cody looked sexily at the camera. Hal was wheezing. He had to get her into a new pose before his chest pain began.

"Y'ok Hal?" she asked in a teasing voice.

"Y-yes, really okay," he said hoarsely. "Can you lie on the bed and do that pose?"

Cody smiled mischievously. "You want the Special Pose!"

She skipped over to Hal's bed and belly-flopped onto the mattress before grabbing his pillow to hug. Then she kicked up her dirty bare feet, crossed her ankles, and pointed her bare toes.

"Unh!" she said, looking at the camera. "Unh!" Then she hiccuped.

"U-u-unh!"

Hal looked at Cody's wrinkled soles and groaned. "Oh Princess!"

"What? What?" she laughed. "What's going on?" She hiccuped again, jumped off the bed and scooted over to him. She knelt down beside him and placed the full weight of her body against him. "Let me see what you've taken. Let me see," she whispered.

Hal gulped and opened his mouth to say something, but Cody was already expertly working the flywheel on the camera back and scrolling slowly back through the exposures.

There, illuminated in full detail by the camera flash, was Cody's exposed pussy with a wisp of white juice beading out of it, glistening in the light. There was Cody's bare nipples peeking out from under her t-shirt. Cody leaned further into him and he could feel her half-bared breasts pressing into his arm.

"Oh my god..." she whispered. Her hand shifted for balance and came into contact with the rock-hard bulge in Hal's pants. She froze. Hal froze. There was a moment of awkward silence while she processed the images she'd just seen as well as the pulsing erection she'd just grazed.

"Oh my god," she whispered again.

"I'm sorry Princess," whispered Hal.

"Hal? Is that because of me?"

Hal nodded mutely.

"Could you see up my skirt like that at the truck stop lounge?"

"Sometimes," said Hal softly.

"So everyone knew I'm not wearing any panties?"

Hal nodded. "Why aren't you wearing any panties Princess?"

"Because they were in my stolen stuff."

"Oh. Right. Yeah, that makes sense now."

"Did you think I deliberately wore no panties?"

"I didn't know."

Cody cast her eyes down. "You must think I'm such a slut."

"Oh my god no! No I don't. I don't think that at all. In fact I think it's..." Hal's voiced trailed off.

"It's what?"

Hal gulped.

"Is that why you're, um...?"

Hal nodded, looking down. "It's sexy Princess. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. Honest."

Cody didn't say anything.

An agonizing few moments of silence passed.

"You really think it's sexy? Not slutty?"

"Yes. Yes it is sexy. Not slutty. It's really, really sexy Princess. Do you want me to erase the photos?"

Another agonizing space of silence passed.

Then Cody softly kissed him on the cheek.

"No," she whispered softly in his ear. Hal gasped sharply at the sensation of her lips brushing his ear. Cody snorted gently and smiled at his reaction. He could feel her lips as she smiled, her nose pressed into his cheek.

She kissed him again at the edge of his lips. Hal turned his head into her and kissed her lips fully. Cody kissed back.

Then her hand slid slowly over the bulge in his jeans and squeezed gently.

"Oh god Princess," he said. He started trembling.

"I'm not wearing any panties, Hal," she softly whispered in his ear. She massaged his hardness.

"Oh god," he said again.

Cody started unzipping his fly and tugged gently at his belt.

"That's right, Hal. I've been bare underneath my skirt the whole time. Nothing on under my short, short li'l mini-mini skirt. A little mini-mini skirt with bare legs n' no panties."

Hal moaned in response. He helped her gentle, soft fingers undo his belt and unzip his fly. His hard, uncircumcised penis unfurled out of his fly sideways and then popped up, bobbing with each pulse of Hal's heart. Its tip was emerging from the foreskin as it skittered across Cody's thumb and fingers, leaving a trail of precum on her soft skin. Cody's eyes widened in fascination as she gently tugged back and forth on the foreskin.

"Oh Cody. Cody," said Hal, his voice husky. Cody stared at Hal's penis as she cupped it and slowly tugged it up and down.

"Your penis..." Cody murmured. "Your... penis."

"Yes Princess, that's what you've done to me."

Cody leaned in and kissed him. "Please be my daddy?" Hal started to protest but she silenced him with another kiss.

"Mph" said Hal.

"I wanna make you cum," said Cody in a little-girl voice.

Hal's pelvis surged forward in Cody's soft fingers at the sound of her voice and he gasped. She kissed him again . As if on autopilot, Hal reached down and gently pulled Cody's left leg into him, sliding his hand down until he reached her foot. He gently moved her foot up toward his raging hard-on.

Cody broke their kiss and looked down to see where he was guiding her foot. "Ohhh, Daddy," she whispered seductively. Is that what you want me to do?"

"I can't help it Princess. Please? With your toes pointed?"

Cody slowly and deliberately pointed her toes and let Hal guide them to his penis. She brought her lips to his ear again.

"Do you want me to jerk you off with my bare feet?"

Hal nodded "Mm-hmm," he managed. Cody let Hal press her foot against him and start jerking it up and down his slick foreskin. He began to moan.

"My bare, pointed toes. My bare wrinkled soles," she whispered. "I'm in my bare feet for you. With no panties underneath my lil mini skirt."

"Oh God Princess you're so good at at this. You're going to make me cum already!"

With Cody's toes pointed, her dirty wrinkled soles went back and forth across Hal's sensitive, leaking head as he watched. Her soles became wet and slick with his precum. He could feel every millimetre of her deep wrinkles, like a soft washboard, as she rubbed back and forth, and he could hear the smacking noise the slickness made.

"My bare wrinkled soles. My bare wrinkled soles," she kept whispering softly.

"Princess... can't hold it... back," he groaned.

"Cum on my feet, Daddy. Cum on my bare, wrinkled soles," whispered Cody, and then added her soft "unh? unh?"

When Cody starting going "unh? unh?" it pushed Hal over the edge. He exploded in orgasm with a cry. Big spurts of his cum coated Cody's soles, toes and ankle. Hal shuddered and shuddered while Cody held him and stroked his hair. She wiped some of Hal's cum off her foot onto his penis, slowly, watching it intently.

"You cleaned my dirty feet with your penis, Daddy," she whispered. "You washed my bare soles with your cum."

"Oh Jesus Princess," Hal whispered. "I can't believe this. I can't believe this."

"Can't believe what?"

"That this just happened. You're a dream angel. You're my dream girl," he brushed her cheek softly with the back of his hand.

Cody slowly got up, bringing Hal with her. He shucked off his jeans and underwear. They stood in the room in silence looking at each other. Cody reached out and took hold of Hal's penis, still dripping. Her fingers curled around it softly. She turned and stepped towards the bathroom, tugging gently. "Come here," she said.

Cody led Hal by his penis into the bathroom. It was already starting to stiffen again in her fingers. She turned on the faucet in the sink and tested the water before guiding Hal up the edge. "What are you doing Princess?" he asked.

"Help me wash your penis," she whispered. "I need to wash it first." She began gently soaping up his penis and dousing it with warm water.

"Oh Jesus girl," he moaned softly, "what are you doing to me?"

"I'm cleaning you. It was rubbing my dirty bare feet." Cody's bare feet were still a bit dirty, as well as sticky from Hal's cum. They left sticky remains on the tile floor as she shifted from one foot to the other while soaping Hal's penis. Hal's hand joined hers and they doused his hard, twitching penis together with the soothing warm water.

"Why are you cleaning me?" he asked again. Cody turned into him and kissed him hungrily. She took Hal's penis out from the sink and guided it up under her mini skirt. Hal's wet penis rubbed against Cody's bare, wet vulva. Hal moaned in understanding and kissed her back fiercely. Cody went up on her tiptoes and wrapped one leg around Hal, pointing her toes. He hooked it in the crook of his elbow and pushed up her t-shirt. Cody took the t-shirt and pulled it up over her head as they leaned against the sink for balance. Her bare breasts popped out. Her big areolas and hard nipples pressed into Hal's chest as she drew him in. The faucet, abandoned, continued to run.

They kissed fiercely again. Hal's penis poked against her vulva. Cody moaned into his mouth. Hal picked her up off the counter and carried into the bedroom with her legs wrapped around him. Her laid her down and then worked up his shirt. Cody sat up and tugged Hal's it off with his help. His face blushed.

"I don't look like I did in my 20s..." he mumbled, looking down. Cody's fingers cut him off as she placed them over his lips.

"Sssh!' she hushed. "Do you want me to keep my little skirt on?"

Hall placed his hands on her skirt's belt and started tugging it down. "Off..." he mumbled. "Wanna see you..."

Cody helped him slip her mini skirt off before she gently pushed on his chest. "Lie on you back," she whispered. "I wanna be on top."

Hal lay back with stiff penis in the air as a naked, 18-year old angel climbed on top of him, her gorgeous breasts bouncing. She ran her palms across his chest, feeling the sparse hair. Hal reached up and cupped her breasts. She moaned as he squeezed her nipples. Then she hoisted herself up and began to gently lower herself onto him. Her head slowly tipped back. Hal felt a moist, cool kiss and then a warm, slipperiness envelope his penis. "Jesus... jesus..." he whispered.

She slowly slid down. Her mouth closed. Then opened again. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her hands tightened around Hal's. Cody began making tiny, special noises from her throat. Special, intimate, private noises.

"Aa-aa" she croaked.

Silence.

"Aaa-"

Silence.

"Aa-aa"

"Oh Princess!" whispered Hal.

Silence.

"Aa-"

Hal lifted his pelvis into her and they bucked. He lifted again. Cody began to undulate and Hal began to thrust. Her breasts bounced in sync with his thrusts and she began to pant "oh yes... oh yes..." with each thrust. "It feels so good... it feels so good... it's coming... it's coming..."

Hal gritted his teeth, trying to control himself from cumming too soon. The angelic apparition writhing above him was overwhelming his senses. His heart was pounding, and somewhere dimly in the back of his mind, he wondered if he was up to the task with the lithe teenager.

Cody undulated faster and faster, and a smacking noise filled the room as Hal's strokes shortened. Cody's panting was shorter and quicker too. "Oh yes... yes... oh yes... okay here we go, here we go..." she whispered. At that, her back arched and her mouth opened.

"Uh... uh-unh!"

Hal felt her clamp down on him inside.

"Unh!" she cried again sharply, pitching her voice higher. She rocked back and forth with her mouth open. Hal took this as an invitation to let go, and he let himself cum hard for the second time. Cody felt his ejaculation.

"Unh!" she cried again, even higher this time, squeaking at the end of it. Hal finished emptying himself and Cody sank down on top of him. They held each other in silence, listening to each other breathe. Cody could feel Hal soften and his cum trickle downward inside her.

"So how far will you drive me now?" she whispered.

"As far as you want," he whispered back.

"Where are you going?"

"Oakland."

"Can I go to Oakland?"

"Of course, Princess."

"Where are you going after that?"

"I'm due for a week off."

"Where you going?"

"Normally Macon, but could be anywhere. I'd use up half my time getting home anyway."

"That sucks."

"Trucking sucks, Princess. My company puts us drivers dead last. They all do."

"Why don't you quit?"

"I'm tempted. I have friends in L.A. area and one of them could get me a job running delivery trucks. Regular daytime, regular work week sort of thing."

"Can I come with you there too?"

"Only if you wear your outfits Princess." They laughed.

"I'll wear whatever you want me to Hal, as long as I can wear panties at least half the time?"

"Deal. And go barefoot."

"You really like my feet, don't you Hal?" Cody felt him start to stiffen inside her. Her eyes widened. "Ohhh, yes you do, don't you?"

Cody slowly kicked up her bare feet and pointed her toes, making her bare soles wrinkle. Hal began pushing forward into her as she watched him watch her wrinkled soles.

"Yes Princess, I do," he breathed. "I love your feet and your soles."

"You love my bare feet and my dirty soles."

"God yes, I love your dirty bare soles!"

"Unh?" she said softly in reply as Hal stroked her harder.

"Unh?"

Murray
Murray
155 Followers