All Comments on 'Truckstop Nuns'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Preaching

Did you come to this site to preach at people? Wrong place. We dont come to your church or place of worship to show you our fetish fantacies. My personal thought is this is not the place for your scriptures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Preaching

I thought this was some well written erotica with a n/c twist. I liked the storyline. Didn't seem like preaching to me... Just a story about some nuns getting it. Enjoyed the ending too, very satisfying. Keep up the good work.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
A well-written

and fairly tight story. I once had an ex who, when she was a trainee nun, told me she'd seduced two priests. Maybe she did, who am I to judge her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Preaching?

No, I don't think so. Looks like karma in play. And how is pointing out kinky Bible passages preaching? Preachers certainly aren't rolling these quotes on Sunday morning.

AxelotlAxelotlover 10 years agoAuthor
LOL Preaching

Todays sermon is entitled "Why you shouldn't piss off God."

Now let us turn to the page where Sister Alice is butt-fucked. XD

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
I liked the ending of this story

I like an ending where someone gets what they deserve. You don't rape 2 nuns and attempt to turn them into whores. I also like that the 2 nuns were true to their Christian beliefs and helped out Grace, even given what she had done to them. One minor point: Catholic nuns would not be selling "the New American Standard Bible"; rather, they would sell the Catholic Bible (which has more books in it). Most hotels would have either the Gideon Bible or the King James Bible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@Anonymous - Preaching

Why are you trying to censor other writers by telling them what they can and can't write? That was a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No to censorship

Great story, maybe the tornado came too early?

You picked the verses cleverly to the story. I also liked those in the end. Silly book...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thoughts are sacred

Everything else is up for grabs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous