Truckstop Nuns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

"Wonderful," said Grace smiling, "What about the other one?"

Lucia was still struggling and protesting on the other bed as Rooster held her down. He had her black frock lifted up, exposing her slender light-brown legs and plain white panties. Lachlan released Alice's spread lips and they snapped closed again, forming a thin pink slit. Lachlan smiled down at Alice, "You've got a very pretty pussy, sweet virgin sister." Alice grimaced as she glared up at him through her puffy, teary eyes.

"Hold her here Dent," ordered Lachlan as he climbed off the bed. The pudgy young man had had been holding her arms the whole time, he just nodded to Lachlan. Alice crossed her legs over each other to try and hide her bare crotch as best she could.

"Aaah, No! Don't you dare, you degenerates!" cried out Lucia as he sat on the bed next to her and got hold of her thighs. Lachlan ripped down her panties.

"Hmm, this one's got dark pubes, nice."

"I like them clean shaven myself," said Rooster, who had a firm hold of her arms.

"Twenty bucks says she's a virgin too."

Rooster thought about it for a moment, "Nah, that's why they call 'em nuns—cos' they get none."

Lachlan chuckled as he pulled her panties right off. He ignored her protests as he rubbed his fingers along her slit and then spread it open. "Well, well, looks like this seal has been broken." He brought his fingers up to his mouth and spat on them and then pushed them through the lips and up inside the tight warm canal. Lucia cried out in protest.

"Damn, I could have made twenty bucks," said Rooster.

"Leave her alone!" called out Alice next to them.

"No, she likes it," said Lachlan as he started moving his fingers back and forth inside her. "You're a slutty, cock-loving nun, aren't you Sister?"

"Aaah...ungh...ow...No! Stop it! I'm...I'm a virgin!"

"Ha! You don't have any proof of that like your friend there."

Alice looked at Grace who was just standing in front of the beds watching. "Why are you doing this? I thought you were a woman of God."

Grace smiled, "Ha! Fuck your god! Fuck him up the ass. When I was a kid, my asshole stepdad sent me away to a Catholic boarding school. The nuns there were always sour, nasty bitches with shriveled up cunts. They were all in need of a good fucking. There's still hope for you young nuns, I'll see that you get the good fucking you need."

"I...I don't understand...why are you doing this?"

"Aaagh...aah...ow...Stop it! You're hurting me!" cried out Lucia as Lachlan fingered her. He chuckled and then slipped his fingers out and rubbed her thighs.

Grace walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She pulled out an envelope and looked inside, "Hmm, found it straight away." She pulled out the cash that was inside and counted it. "Haven't been doing too well with your sales, have you?" She held up the notes, "This is what I worship—the almighty dollar. That's what I want from you, more of these." She waved the notes around. "People aren't interested in the bibles and crap your selling. But men will pay good money for what's between your legs."

"You can't be serious!" said Lucia angrily.

"Sure she can," said Lachlan smiling. He looked at Grace, "So we can have some fun with this one, since she's not a cherry?"

"NO!" cried out Alice.

"No, don't, please. Just leave me alone," cried out Lucia.

"You might say no, but I bet your repressed body will say something different. I'll tell you what, if your pussy doesn't get all excited and wet and willing, then the boys won't fuck you."

"...Just...just leave her alone!" called out Alice.

"Ha, I can do foreplay," said Lachlan, grinning. He grabbed her tits through her habit. "Let's get this ugly thing off ya." He started pulling at her frock again. Lucia cried out and struggled as the two men roughly undressed her, pulling her black frock up over her head. They flipped her over and unhooked her bra and ripped down her panties. "Mmmm, nice body!" said Rooster.

"Keep her headgear on," said Lachlan, "I want her to look like a nun while I'm fucking her."

Rooster looked over at Dent, "What do you think Dentie-boy, you want to fuck her?"

"Y...yeah, she...she...she...she...looks nice."

"She she she she sure does, you can have your turn after us."

"Don't do this, you degenerates!" said Lucia angrily.

"Let's get her nice and wet, like Gracie said," said Lachlan, "You play with her tits, I'll lick her pussy." He went down and brought his head between her legs, pressing his dark beard into her crotch. He started licking around her vulva. Lucia cried out and squeezed her thighs around his head. Rooster groped at her firm boobs, they had large brown nipples that he squeezed between his fingers, making her yelp.

"Stop it! Just Stop! Leave her alone!" cried out Alice as she struggled against Dents' grip. She managed to get her arm free and waved it about before Dent managed to catch it again.

Grace looked over at her, "Don't worry Sister Alice, you'll get your turn. You won't be keeping that cherry for much longer, I promise. Let's put you away in the bathroom for now." She nodded to Dent and he pulled her up off the bed. Her habit fell back down around her body as she got to her feet. Dent pulled her into the bathroom and then let go of her and moved back out. Alice saw Lucia on the bed being molested by the two men as Grace shut the door.

The stocky woman walked back over to the bed, she watched the nun struggle against the brutish men as they molested her. Lachlan had his head between her thighs, slurping as he ate out her pussy. Rooster was roughly squeezing her tits. Grace thought she looked pretty hot. She could admire the female form, and this young nun was nice and slender with smooth brown skin, the veil and wimple she wore over her head made her look quite exotic.

"Is she soaking wet and hot for it Lock?"

Lachlan moved his head back and licked his lips, "Yep." He moved his hand up and slipped his fingers inside her, making her squeal again. "Well...not really."

Grace sighed, "You boys, all you know is stickin' your dicks in things. There's an art to pleasing a woman, you know. Get out the way Lock, let me have a taste of that pussy."

Lachlan smiled and climbed off the bed, "Sure Gracie, show us how it's done."

Grace sat on the bed and rubbed her hands over Lucia's thighs. The nun tried to close her legs, but Grace forced them apart. She ran her fingers over her soft, dark pubic hair, "That's a nice looking pussy, isn't it? Looks like a good little money-maker." She looked up at Rooster, "Stop squeezing those tits so hard, it doesn't feel that good, you know."

"Feels good to me."

"Just rub them gently, and lightly lick and suck at her nipples, she'll like that."

"Whatever you say Grace."

"What should I do?" asked Lachlan.

"Rub your cock over her face. I bet a horny nun like her thinks about cock all the time, she'll love it."

Lachlan chuckled, "With pleasure."

"Dent, get over here and feel her up too, the more the merrier." Dent walked over and started gingerly rubbing his hand over her leg.

Grace got down on the bed and brought her face to Lucia's pussy. She started rubbing her tongue on the labia with long forceful strokes. Rooster had a lighter hold her breasts, he moved his head down and rubbed his tongue around one of her large nipples, getting it wet with saliva. Lachlan had his thick, hard cock out and positioned himself on the bed so that it was in her face. Lucia turned her head away, but he just rubbed his cockhead along her soft cheek.

She let out an involuntary moan as she felt Grace's tongue push into her soft folds and rub over her clitoris. It had sent a tingle of pleasure through her. Rooster sealed his lips around her nipple and started gently sucking.

Then they could hear Alice yelling out from the bathroom, "Help...please...someone help us...they're holding us against our will...help!!"

Grace lifted her head and let out a loud sigh, "Dent, go in there and get her to shut up. Threaten to hurt her friend if she's not quiet or something."

"Stick your cock down her throat, that'll shut her up!" said Rooster.

"O...okay Grace," said Dent, turning to the bathroom. Grace sunk her mouth back into Lucia's pussy and poked her tongue deep inside and started moving it about. She moved her hand up and her fingers started gently rubbing the silky folds above her mouth. Her fingers found the little nub of Lucia's clit and slowly circled around it.

Lucia shuddered and let out soft moans. "Yeah, keep doin' that Gracie, she loves it!" said Lachlan. He pushed the tip of his cock into her lips, she clenched her teeth to stop him entering her mouth.

Lucia's heart was beating rapidly, her breathing was fast and shallow. She could feel the erect cock rubbing over her hot face, its strong masculine aroma was filling her senses. The stimulation from the hands and mouth on her breasts, the tongue in her vagina and the fingers around her clitoris was too much. The feelings of pleasure washing over her mind were unwelcome, but irrepressible.

Her vagina tingled wildly as it became wet. The sensation of the rough tongue rubbing at her insides was heightened. She could feel the pleasure like a potent ball of energy in her lower abdomen, it was tightening down, becoming more intense. She moaned again and the cockhead slipped into her mouth. She automatically closed her lips around the thick shaft. Her mouth watered and she got the mildly bitter salty taste as she gently sucked.

Grace could feel the wetness of her tight pussy around her mouth, she could taste her warm juices. She knew that the hot little nun was heading for climax, and she wanted to get her off. She moved her mouth up over her clit and gently sucked as she pushed two of her fingers into the tight wet hole. She started steadily moving the fingers back and forth, rubbing them against the soft, slippery walls.

Lucia pulled away from the cock in her mouth and let out another loud moan. She was breathing heavily and writhing about as the stimulation was overwhelming her. She felt the tongue rub over her clit again and could feel the oncoming surge, it was impossible to hold back. She gasped for breath and squirmed about she felt the tight ball of pleasure unravelling, sending intense pleasurable sensations outwards from her abdomen and clit. She made a succession of high moans.

She let out a long "Oooooooh," as the pleasure slowly faded and she lay limply on the bed. Soon the strong feelings of ecstasy were replaced by guilt and shame.

Lachlan and Rooster laughed. "What? Not gunna call out for your god?"

"Gotta hand it ya Gracie," said Lachlan, "You're a talented Dyke. Can we fuck her now?"

Grace raised her head, she had a big grin and Lucia's juices were running down her chin, "Go for it boys, give the slut what she wants."

Dent came out of the bathroom and shut the door again. "Is she going to be quiet now?" asked Grace.

"She's p...pray...pray...praying."

"Good. Whatever shuts her up."

Lachlan had moved around on the bed and had got between Lucia's legs. He rubbed his hard cock over her wet pussy. "No...please, don't!" she cried.

"Don't what? Don't stop now?" laughed Lachlan. His cockhead split her lips apart as he forced it into her. He gave a sharp thrust and sunk his hard cock right down until his hairy balls pressed against her skin. Lucia cried out and threw her arms up, trying to push him away. "Ahh yeah, yer a tight bitch."

He pulled back and thrust forward again, getting into a steady rhythm. Rooster got behind her on the bed and grabbed her arms and pinned them down. Lucia moaned and groaned in protest as the cock thrust deep inside her. The fat member was hurting her as it vigorously rubbed at her stretched insides.

Soon Lachlan slipped his cock out of her. It was wet with her juices. Tears were streaming down Lucia's hot face and she was breathing heavily. Lachlan grabbed her legs and lifted them up. "Here grab these for me," Rooster got hold of her legs and pulled them back so that her knees were around her head and her wet pussy was pointing upwards.

"Now that's a nice view," commented Grace as she stood there watching.

Lachlan kneeled in front of her and got hold of his cock, he started flopping it up and down, slapping it against her little slit. Her juices were splattering about as the fat cock slapped against her. "I'm gunna pound you into the mattress you dirty little nun." He climbed on top of her and pointed his cock down into her cunt before dropping down and spearing it into her. Lucia cried out as her tight pussy was penetrated again.

Lachlan started bouncing up and down on top of her. He pushed his weight down into her with each deep thrust, squashing her down into the mattress. Lucia moaned loudly as she was getting fucked hard. Grace lit a cigarette and puffed on it as she watched. She started idly playing with her large tits, the lewd sight was making her horny.

Lachlan was getting hot and sweaty as he kept up the hard pace. He was groaning and his fat cock was making wet slapping sounds as he drove it into her. After a while, he slowed down and pulled his throbbing, wet cock out of her again. "Ungh yeah, tight pussy's gunna make me come if I keep that up."

"Must be my turn then," said Rooster. He let go of her legs and they flopped back down on the bed. Lachlan climbed off the bed, with his hard cock still sticking out in front of him. Rooster's hard cock was sticking out in front of him too as he moved around and started flipping Lucia over.

The panting, crying nun didn't put up a fight as he positioned her onto her elbows and knees. He got behind her and guided his hard cock to her raised ass. He rubbed his cockhead along the wet, puffy opening for a few moments and then pushed it through and drove it deep inside her. Lucia groaned loudly as her cunt was stretched open and filled once again.

"Ooh yesss, you're right, that is a nice bit of pussy." He got a tight grip on her ass and started slamming it in deep and hard. Lucia cried out and tried to get away from him, but he had a firm hold of her and wasn't letting go. The hard pounding cock was hurting her, the intense stimulation inside her was too much for her to take. She buried her head in the mattress and cried out as he continued to fuck her hard.

"Oooh yeah!...Fuck yeah!...Ungh!" He called out excitedly as he fucked her. Each deep thrust was bucking her forward.

Lachlan moved in front of her and got hold of her head. He lifted it up and looked into her teary eyes. "You can put your mouth to use for me now sister."

"Ungh...aaah...no!"

"Yes!" He got hold of his cock and rubbed it into her face. He pushed it into her lips, "Come on, be a good girl and open up." She slowly opened her mouth and he pushed his cock in. Lucia could taste her own juices as she closed her lips around the shaft. The cock still slammed into her stretched cunt mercilessly. She could feel Rooster's fingers digging into her hips. "Come on, suck it Bitch!" She sucked on the meaty rod as the fucking went on.

The two cocks worked her at both ends for a while as Grace and Dent looked on. Rooster started to slow down and came to a stop, keeping his fat cock wedged deep inside her. Lachlan had his hand over her black veil and was bobbing her head up and down. He groaned softly as she sucked him off, "Ungh...Oh man, that's fuckin' great!"

Rooster pulled back until his cock was released from the wet cunt's tight grip. He turned to Dent, "You're up Denty-boy, fu, fu, fu, fuck her hard!"

Dent nodded and started pulling down his pants, freeing his hard cock. Rooster climbed off the bed and Lucia was left there bent over on her knees with her tan ass raised. They had a clear view of her pussy, which was wet and rosy and gaping slightly. There was a slurping sound as she sucked on Lachlan's thick cock.

"Hurry up Dent, don't keep a girl waiting," said Grace.

Dent got on the bed and shuffled over to Lucia, getting behind her. He wasted no time pushing his cock through her slit and burying it deep inside her. He grabbed her and started pumping her with deep thrusts like Rooster. Lucia moaned around the cock in her mouth.

"So what do think Rooster? Will she be a good little earner for me?" asked Grace.

"Yeah, I reckon. The johns will be real happy with her. Will you be keeping them dressed like nuns?"

"Yeah, it could be a good sales gimmick, 'The Truckstop Nuns.' The degenerates around here would probably be right into that, and if they're not, they can always take the veil off 'em."

Dent continued to slam his cock into her for a while. Then he started breathing harder and groaning. He quickly pulled out of her and grabbed his wet cock. He groaned loudly as his pearly cum spurted out over her violated slit. He groaned again as his cock throbbed and more cum shot out onto her skin.

"Dent, you blew your load too quickly boy," said Lachlan. "You gotta learn to stretch it out, enjoy the ride. But yeah, I'm ready to spray my whipped cream all over this sundae too." He pulled his cock away from Lucia's sucking mouth and she dropped down on the mattress so that she was laying on her stomach.

"Here, clean up your mess," said Rooster, handing him a towel. Dent nodded and wiped his cum away from her crotch. He climbed off the bed again and pulled up his pants. Lucia groaned as Lachlan roughly flipped her over onto her back. He grabbed her slender legs and spread them wide as he climbed on top of her.

He rubbed his hard cock along her crotch. His hands reached out for her tits and started squeezing and rubbing them. Lucia was breathing heavily and just looked up at him through her teary eyes. Lachlan grinned at her as he grabbed his cock and guided it to her slit. He pushed it through and sunk it in deep, making her groan in protest. Lachlan supported his weight on his arms and started thrusting into her, slapping his groin against hers.

Lucia moaned and gasped as she felt the cock vigorously rub her tender insides and the fat head continually prod deep inside her. Her vagina was sore and tender from the rough treatment, but she also felt the unwelcome carnal pleasure tightening within her, like it had earlier with Grace's mouth and fingers. The cock was banging her mercilessly, violating her, but she wasn't sure she wanted it to stop.

Rooster reached over and grabbed her tits and started rubbing and squeezing them again. Lucia moaned as the cock continued to slam deep into her and she felt the pleasurable surge coming, like a wave that was impossible to hold back. She soon reached her peak and the wave came, sending a blissful surge outwards through her body. Lachlan continued to fuck her as she gasped and writhed beneath him as she rode her orgasm out.

"Oh Yeah, the slut is getting off again!" said Rooster excitedly. He rubbed her large brown nipples between his fingers. Lachlan continued to bang her climaxing pussy which had become even wetter. Soon he began groaning loudly as he fucked her. He pulled all the way out and quickly grabbed his cock and started jerking it.

"Aaaaah Yeah!" he groaned as he spurted his cum over her crotch and belly. A thick load landed in her dark bush of pubic hair. He continued to jerk his wet throbbing cock until every last drop of cum was spent. He rubbed the wet cock around her puffy lips and let out more soft groans. Then he pushed it back in.

Rooster moved around on the bed so that he was squatting over her chest. He rubbed his hard cock over her hot, wet face. "Get me off with your mouth, Slutty Sister." Lucia was in a daze, she didn't resist when he pushed his cockhead into her lips and opened her mouth for him. Her lips closed around his thick shaft and she began sucking. She closed her eyes and her senses were filled with the strong smell and taste of him and the feeling of his fat cockhead rubbing over her tongue.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers