Truckstop Nuns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Lachlan's cock slip out of her and her tender, soaking wet cunt felt empty. It still throbbed as she lay there on the bed with her legs spread. She could feel the wetness of the cum running down her skin. Rooster slowly bobbed his cock back and forth in her sucking mouth. "Come on, suck harder." He instructed. Lucia did as she was told, increasing the pressure around the member.

He continued to fuck her pretty tan face framed in the white wimple and black veil. Lucia just lay there limply, sucking on the bobbing cock. Soon Rooster's breathing got heavier. He pulled out of her mouth and grabbed his cock, "Nnnngh yeaaagh!" he moaned as his fat member throbbed and a load of cum spurted out from the head and into Lucia's face around her nose and lips. She screwed her face up and tried to turn away as another load of warm cum spurted out onto her cheek.

"Hahaha, suits you," laughed Rooster as he rubbed his cock over her cheek. He climbed off her and Lucia brought her hands up and wiped the thick cum away from her face. She closed her legs and wriggled up to the top of the bed. She looked up and saw the three men standing over her, looking at her. And that horrible woman, just staring with a smirk on her face.

She felt so ashamed, so violated and defiled and humiliated. She didn't know why they would want to do this to her, why they thought they had the right.

Grace stepped forward, still smiling as she looked down at her. "I've found your true calling Sister Lucia, you're a whore now. There's no shame in it, you'll be making a lot of people happy. Me especially, when the money starts rolling in. And you'll be getting plenty of cock, so that'll keep you happy eh?"

Lucia just glared at her and said nothing.

Grace turned to Lachlan, "I don't see why we can't put her to work tonight. I'm always getting men asking when I'm getting some more girls. We should have no problem drumming up some business for her."

Lachlan nodded, "Yeah, sure. What about the other one?"

"We'll lock her away in room eleven for now. I'm gunna sell her virginity to the highest bidder. We'll see how much those degenerates will pay to deflower a real nun."

"Okay, come on Dent, let's get the sister to room eleven."

He went over to the bathroom door and opened it. Inside, Alice was on her knees by the sink, praying. "On yer feet sister, we're moving you."

Alice looked up at him and slowly got to her feet. "No, I'm staying here with Lucia."

"No, you're not," said Lachlan, grabbing her and leading her out.

When Alice saw Lucia lying there naked on the bed she broke away and rushed up to her. She threw her arms around her and Lucia hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. "I'm sorry," cried Lucia. Lachlan came up and grabbed Alice, "Come on bitch, she's fine, she had a great time with us."

"Jesus loves you," said Alice as she was pulled away. She looked Grace, "Please, just leave her alone now. You can't treat her like this...it's not right!"

"I'll be paying you a visit later Miss Cherry," said Grace, smiling. Then Lachlan marched Alice out of the room and Dent followed meekly behind.

Room eleven was some way away from the room where they were holding Lucia. It was away from the other rooms as well, located at the back of the motel area. Lachlan and Dent had left Alice there and locked the door. It was much the same as the other room they were in, with a couple of beds and a small bathroom. Alice did a thorough search of the room, the windows were all barred and the door securely locked, it was a prison cell.

She couldn't stop thinking about poor Lucia. She felt so powerless and scared. All she could do was pray. She knelt down by the bed and lowered her head and opened her heart to the Lord. She quietly asked for him to grant her and Lucia strength and she prayed for the souls of her captors and for them to find the true path.

Sometimes she would look out the window, hoping that someone may walk past by chance and she could call for help, but she couldn't see much. There was bare field opposite her and trees beyond it.

Hours slowly went by and the sun set, as night fell on the isolated motel. Alice couldn't stop worrying about Lucia and what torments she might be going through. She knelt down and prayed for her again.

She was interrupted by a knock on the door. Why would someone be knocking? She looked up, "Who's there?" Then there was the sound of the door being unlocked and she stood up.

The door opened and a man entered. Alice recognized the face, with its stubble and medium length blonde hair, it was Mr Roberts, from the motel down the highway. He looked her over with his cruel green eyes and smiled. "I'm real glad you took my advice and came here sister." Alice just stood there and looked at him coldly. "You remember who I am don't you?"

"Yes."

"I drove all the way up here to see you. How about a kiss?"

Grace entered behind him, she was carrying a black cloth bag. "How are we doing, my sweet virgin sister?" She settled the bag on the table and locked the door behind her. She turned and come back into the room and looked her over.

"Is Lucia okay?"

"Oh don't you worry about her, she's just peachy." Alice was scared as the two of them just stared at her. "Randy here is a good friend of mine. He sends girls my way sometimes, usually pretty good at figuring out what they want."

"You've held girls here before?"

"That's right, it was a couple of German backpackers last time. Randy told 'em I had work for them. He was right about that, I had plenty of work." Both of them chuckled.

"Wh...what happened to them?"

"Don't you worry about that. If you and your fellow sister be good little nuns and do as your told, then I'll treat you well." A big grin crossed her face, "Swear to God."

"What do you want?"

"I just want some photos. Men will be bidding to take your virginity, aint that exciting? They'll want to see what they're bidding on."

Alice looked horrified. Randal chuckled, "I think you're gunna fetch a real high price, you're such a pretty young thing."

Grace went to her bag and pulled out a digital camera. She stood in front of Alice and lifted it up, "Now give me a sexy smile sister."

Alice's scared expression remained unchanged as the camera flashed. Grace moved around to a slightly different angle and took another photo.

"Now take that habit off sister, or should I get Randy to take it off for you?"

"Please, don't do this."

"Heard it all before sweetheart, now take it off."

"Oh, I'd love to do it for you," said Randal, stepping forward and reaching for her. Alice backed away against the wall.

"I showed you earlier didn't I? You're in MY world sister. I get my way here. Now strip."

Alice's heart was beating rapidly, she was scared out of her mind. She didn't want that man touching her and taking her clothes off. She started pulling up her dress with her shaking hands.

"Aw, what a pity," said Randal as he watched. She lifted the black frock up over her bare crotch, revealing her patch of blonde pubic hair. "Hoo, no panties!"

Alice felt so humiliated, her face became hot. That horrible man Lachlan had taken her panties off her earlier. She continued to slowly lift her frock until it was over her head and then she dropped it to the ground. She was standing there in her veil and wimple and white bra, with her crucifix hanging around her neck. She coyly covered her bare crotch with her hands.

"Aw, don't be shy Sweety. I think you've got a lovely mound," said Randal.

"Needs shaving," said Grace. "The perverts out there will go mad for a bald virgin nun snatch. Take her into the bathroom."

Randal stepped forward and grabbed her arm, "Clean shaven sounds good to me. Come of Sweety-pie."

"Nggh, let go of me!" protested Alice as he pulled her to the bathroom. Grace followed, carrying her black back.

Alice struggled as the man pushed her down onto the toilet and held her there. Grace got some small silver electric clippers from her bag, "Now stay still sister, or you'll get nipped." Alice stopped struggling as the man tightly held her wrists. A buzzing sound started coming from the clippers and Grace moved it to her bare crotch. Alice closed her legs tightly, but Grace forced them apart again. She felt the instrument sliding along her skin as it cut through her bushy pubic hair. Now and then it pulled slightly at her hair, making her wince at the short sharp pain.

Before long the buzzing had stopped. Light colored pubes were scattered all around her crotch and thighs and the toilet seat and only short stubble remained around her mound. Grace held up the clippers and blew the loose hair off it. She looked at Alice, "You might like this next part." She put the clippers back in the bag and pulled out a can of shaving cream and a razor.

She pulled the cap off the can and filled it with warm water from the basin. She moved it over and tipped it onto her groin. Alice could feel the warm water splashing and running over her skin. Then Grace dispensed some foamy shaving cream into her hand and patted it around her pussy. She rubbed the cream in, deliberately rubbing her fingers over her little slit. Alice jerked her hips and let out a groan in protest and Grace let out a soft chuckle.

Grace grabbed the little blue razor, she looked up at Randal, "It's called a razor, you should try using one some time. All that stubble makes you look like a fuckin' hobo."

Randal smiled at her, "I thought all this stubble makes me look manly. What do you think sister?"

Alice didn't say anything and just glared at him.

"Stay still now," said Grace. Alice stayed very still as she felt the blade scraping over her wet skin. Grace was scraping away the stubble strip by strip. Now and then she moved the blade up to the basin to rinse it off. It was a very strange sensation to Alice. She tensed up as it moved around the edges of her labia, following the contours, but she stayed very still and didn't feel any sharp nips.

Soon Grace had scraped away all the shaving cream. She tossed the razor in the basin and patted down Alice's groin with a towel. She spread the young nun's legs apart and admired her work. The area around her mound was completely smooth and hairless. The pale skin had a rosy red tint. Her thin pink lips pressed together in a tight little slit. It was a young looking pussy. Grace smiled, that was what exactly what she wanted, she was dealing with some premium goods here that will surely fetch a high price.

Grace leant forward and blew on the pussy. Alice squirmed on the toilet seat, the sensation of the cool air blowing on her sensitive bare skin was very strange to her. Randal moved his head around to get a look, "Wow, Nice work Gracie. That would give any man instant throbbing boner!" Alice was red-faced, now she felt even more exposed and vulnerable. The whole experience was extremely humiliating.

Randal let go of her wrists and she quickly moved them to cover up her bare groin. The man reached down and unzipped the fly on his jeans. Alice looked away as he released his big hard cock from his underwear. "Come on Sweet thing, look how hard you make me. Give it a nice kiss for me." He leant forward and started rubbing the moist head along her cheek.

"No, stop it!" said Alice, leaning over and trying to get away from him.

Grace stood up and packed the shaving gear back away in her bag. "Put it away Randy, it's not play time yet. Bring her back to the bed." She left the small bathroom. Randal chuckled as he tucked his erection away and pulled Alice off the toilet and lead her back into the room.

"Take her bra off," instructed Grace.

Randal forced her to bend over the bed and started roughly pulling at her bra strap. He unhooked the bra and Alice squealed as he ripped it away from her body and tossed it to the floor. He let go of her and she clumsily stood up again. Her hands moved to cover her pale exposed breasts and shaven crotch. Tears rolled down her hot red face.

Grace grabbed her camera again, "Let's continue our little photo shoot. Get her on the bed with her legs spread." Randal grabbed her again and roughly pushed her onto the bed. Alice cried out and was struggling against him as he climbed on the bed too and was pawing at her. He grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. "Stop yer fighting Bitch. It'll go easier for all of us if you just do as you're told."

He let go of her arms and pulled her legs apart, so that her exposed pussy was pointing toward Grace. Alice wriggled about and moved her hands down to cover her pussy again. "Move those hands or we'll tie them up," said Grace.

"Please, this is obscene!"

"Yeah, that's the point." Randal pulled her arms away and the flash went off as Grace took a photo of her with her legs spread. "Now give me a sexy smile." Alice just scowled as Grace took a few more photos.

Grace got up closer. "Now for the money shot. Spread her lips wide, I want a clear pic of her cherry."

"Sure thing," said Randal smiling. He moved his hands to her pussy and rubbed his fingers along her labia. Alice cried out and tried to push his arms away. "I said Stop fighting!" said Randal angrily.

"I meant what I said you little bitch, we'll tie you up if we have to," threatened Grace.

Alice reluctantly stop struggling, she knew there was no point. She felt Randal's fingers press into her labia and force her lips apart. The little pink fleshy ring of her hymen was exposed and Grace took the close-up photo. She moved back a little, getting her pale breasts and red teary face in the frame and snapped again.

Grace looked at the photos on the small screen of her camera, "Good. Now take the headgear off her." Randal let go of her pussy lips and her slit snapped closed again. He moved his hands up and started pulling off her veil and wimple. Alice's long curly blonde hair was exposed, flowing down around her shoulders.

"Pretty," commented Randal. He took a long sniff of her hair.

Grace smiled, "Yes, pretty, young, blonde, devout, virgin, shaven. You tick off a lot of boxes there, I'm selling a premium product. You truly are a gift from God sister. Get off the bed Randy, I want some photos without you in it." Randal nodded and climbed off the bed, leaving Alice lying there wearing nothing but the crucifix around her neck. "Now, put your hands above your head, spread your legs more, and fuckin' smile damn you."

Alice reluctantly did as she was told, but didn't smile. The plump woman walked around, snapping photos of her from different angles. Randal stood there staring at her and rubbing his groin. Finally Grace went and put the camera away in the bag. She pulled out a sandwich in a plastic wrapper and put it down by the old bible. "I've got what I need. I'll go and set up the online auction."

"So I can have a little play time with Sister Blondie now?" asked Randal, grinning.

"Yeah, just remember what I said—You damage the goods, you'll be paying for it."

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"Have fun you two." Grace grabbed the bag and unlocked the door before leaving the room. Alice sat up on the bed shyly covering her breasts and pussy again and looking up at Randal with a frightened expression.

He was looking down at her and smiling, "Don't worry sister, your cherry is safe for the time being, but that don't mean we can't have some fun." He dropped his jeans and freed his erection again, "It don't mean that at all!"

"Just leave me alone, please."

"Heh heh, how about that kiss now?" He climbed on the bed and Alice recoiled as he moved right up to her. He grabbed her head and brought his lips to hers. She let out muffled moans and kept her mouth shut tight. Her hands moved up and tried to push him away. The rough stubble of his face scraped against her smooth skin. His lips were locked onto hers as his tongue rubbed along her clenched teeth.

He pulled away from her slightly and Alice could smell his sweaty musky aroma as she breathed heavily through her nose. "Open your mouth Sweety," he said quietly. Alice shook her head. He got hold of a lock of hair in his fingers and yanked hard.

"OOWWL!" Alice cried out at the sharp pain. Randal lunged forward and pressed his lips against hers again and stuck his tongue into her mouth. Alice tried to pull away, but he had a tight grip of her head. She was grossed out as she felt his rough tongue probing her mouth, rubbing against her tongue. She got the foul taste of smoke as he kissed her. She thought about biting down, but she didn't want to hurt him, didn't want to anger him. She just wanted him to stop.

He kept at it for a while, holding her head tightly as he mashed his face into hers, his rough stubble scratching her skin. He pashed her wildly as she let out muffled moans and pushed against him. She thumped her fists against his chest trying to get him to stop, but he ignored her.

Eventually he pulled back and licked his lips. Alice gasped as she caught her breath. The man slowly moved down and brought his head to her firm, pale breasts. He licked along her right boob and then took the little pink nipple into his mouth. Alice squealed as she felt the strong sucking around her nipple. His hand came up and cupped her left boob and she felt the strong fingers press into her flesh as he groped her.

He moved his mouth up off the breast with a loud slurping sound. Then he poked his tongue out and Alice could feel it rubbing around her wet nipple in circles. The sensations were all very strange to her. Her face was hot and she was still breathing heavily. She just wanted the lewd molestation to end. She was so ashamed that he was doing this to her, but her body was responding to it, waves of warm tingling sensations flowed through her.

He moved his head over and started licking and sucking on the other tit. Then Alice felt her nipple being pinched between his teeth. He didn't bite hard, but Alice yelped and pushed his head away. Randal looked up at her and smiled. He lifted himself up on the bed so that he was kneeling. His hard cock poked out in front of him, it had a thick shaft with a few purple veins running along it, the fat dark head was wet with precum.

Alice turned her head away when she saw it. The sight of an erect penis was unfamiliar to her and she found it quite scary. Randal chuckled, "Come now sister, gaze upon god's creation. He made cocks so hot little bitches like you can enjoy 'em. Don't know where you nuns got the silly idea that you gotta stay away from 'em."

He shuffled up and started rubbing his cock over her bare breasts that were wet with saliva. He started flopping it up and down, slapping it against her left tit. "Oh man, you make me so hard sister." He grabbed her head and moved it, forcing her to face her chest and his cock. Alice could see the thick member sitting on her breast and it had her heart racing. It looked so aggressive and scary, yet somehow fascinating.

She screwed her face up as Randal brought it forward and started rubbing it against her cheek. "Now give it a kiss for me," he said as he pressed it into her lips. Alice just kept her lips tight as she caught the strong smell of it. "Open up and let it in sister, you know you want to." Alice kept her lips shut tight. He got hold of her hair again and just held it there firmly, threatening to yank it again. Alice knew that she couldn't fight him, and there was no stopping him.

She slowly opened her mouth and the fat cockhead moved past her lips and slipped inside. She tried to keep her mouth open around it, then she felt the head in the back of her mouth and it made her gag slightly. Her lips closed around the bulky shaft. The cock had a strange bitter taste to it. It just sat there for a few moments and she couldn't believe she had a man's penis inside her mouth.

"Suck," ordered Randal. She did as she was told and started sucking on the cock, putting strong pressure around it. She felt her mouth become wetter with more saliva and her tongue involuntarily rubbed along the underside of the cock. Randal let out a soft moan and started slowly bobbing his cock back and forth. He grabbed her hand and brought it to his shaft in front of her face. "Hold it firmly, stroke it."