True Baseball Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandy I'm coming!"

My body shook, my pussy pulsed and my juices squirted out of me onto Sandy's face, neck and chest.

It took me awhile to recover then I slid down the headboard to lay next to Sandy. She was licking around her face collecting my juices. I began to rub my juices into her breasts while licking the juices that had collected on her neck with kisses. I continued to rub my juices into her tits when I looked into Sandy's eyes and gave her a deep kiss, looking to taste both our juices on her tongue.

We continued kissing and caressing until I rested my head on her stomach, my favorite place.

"I think after that, we're gonna need another shower."

I agreed. We stepped into the tub, but the fondling in the shower just led to more juices flowing than what we could wash off.

#

I finished up my finals a week before Mother's Day. Mother's Day was great because I yet again had great plans for Sandy. I woke her up with a kiss. She actually was receptive and returning the kiss before I think she actually woke up.

"Happy Mother's Day," I said as she opened her eyes to see the face of who was kissing her.

"Thank you, Kate"

"I know Jeff has finals this weekend, and it may be awhile before we see him again, so I am going to make today all about you."

Sandy stared at me. "What do you have planned?"

I leaned over in bed so my face hovered over hers, looking straight in her eyes. I observed those blue eyes and her soft face, anticipating the day's events and wondering what kind of brightness and joy I would bring to that face. My eyes went from her eyes to her hair as I brushed my fingers through it. I then kissed her forehead before finally speaking. "Nothing major, but you better hurry and get ready or we'll be late."

I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower to get it warm for Sandy. I returned to the bedroom and gave her another quick kiss as she was getting undressed. "I'll make a quick breakfast, but you have to hurry," I said as I patted her on the butt, motioning her towards the bathroom.

Sandy came downstairs fifteen minutes later and we finished some scrambled eggs and toast and left the house at eight a.m. I began driving the two of us, and from the moment we left the driveway, Sandy was trying to guess where we were going. The closer we got to the location, her guesses seemed to narrow, if you could call it that.

"Did you pay for us to be flown into space by the Russians?" "Are we getting married in Vegas? Massachusetts?" "Oooh, we could be driving to see Jeff!" "Are we visiting my childhood home, oh wait no that was just a couple blocks away from our house, we've already passed the neighborhood." "Where are we going?" Then she began guessing based on buildings we passed on the road. "We're going to the post office to mail a letter?" "Mother's Day Slurpees at the 7-Eleven, well that's a pleasant surprise!" "The firehouse...I get to be a fireman for a day? I've always wanted to slide down that pole thing."

We couldn't help but laugh at her silliness. Finally I couldn't take the indirect route anymore and had to get on a road that she would know where it was headed.

"Kate?"

"Sandy?" I said teasing, knowing a light bulb had gone on in her head.

"Why would we leave so early if we were going to the ballpark, the game isn't until 1:20."

"Well we would have left later if we were going to the game at 1:20."

Sandy turned her head to look at me with those suspicious eyes again as I parked the car and we began to walk to Wrigley Field.

"So we can sit in the seats alone for a couple of hours before the game, that could be romantic."

"No I don't think they would let us do that. Silly, we're going early because it's Mother's Day."

We entered the front gate and I showed security my passes. She pointed us in the direction of another security official who greeted us and gave Sandy a rose and said Happy Mother's Day.

Sandy turned to me and whispered, "Can you tell me now what this is?"

"Well it's the Mother's Day tour. A few children can bring their mothers (I said with a nudge) for a tour of the ballpark." Sandy didn't speak and just looked dumbfounded.

The security official walked us down and we approached the field where all the Cubs players were out on the diamond with their families, talking with a few other mothers and children like us. The security official opened a gate and held out a hand to help us onto the field. Sandy definitely needed the hand for support as her mouth was open to either catch flies or she was dehydrated and was hoping it would rain soon so she could collect the rain water in her mouth.

We were free to walk around. All of her favorite players were on the field. And after initial awkward introductions of "Oh my God, do you know you're Kerry Wood?" it became very easy to talk to the players. We talked with Ramirez, Barrett, Prior, Zambrano, Pierre, and Sandy's favorite player Derrek Lee. We even got to talk with the player's wives and their children and some of the player's mothers. It was like a family reunion and we were part of the Cubs family; it was great. Sandy had a ball when we started to play catch with Derrek Lee, his wife and child.

We were to have this time on the field until eleven when bating practice had to begin for the teams. But at quarter to eleven, an announcement came over the speakers for Sandy Johnson to report to the press box.

"What did you do?" Sandy begged of me.

I just gave a smirk and a shrug. Security led us to the press box. Inside a WGN official asked Sandy, "Would you like to interview a special guest?"

"What?" Sandy shouted as I squeezed her hand.

"Yes, and here is who you are going to be interviewing," the WGN executive said motioning to a corner of the booth. There sitting was Jeff.

Sandy let out a scream, squeezed my hand hard then let go and ran over to Jeff. She gave him a huge hug and several kisses on the forehead then turned around to face me and a few tears began to roll down her cheek. "Kate!"

That was all she could say at the moment. She wrapped her arm around Jeff and walked over and wrapped the other arm around me. I turned to the Security official, "Okay I think we're ready to find our seats." Sandy's eyes grew even larger as we were escorted to some box seats and inside was awaiting us some food and drinks. The security official left us to our private box and all Sandy could do was alternate her hugs between Jeff and myself.

"So what has been going on, how was this planned?"

Jeff spoke up, "Well Kate felt bad when I told her I wouldn't make Opening Day so she offered to fly me out for Mother's Day.'

"But you had finals this weekend," Sandy questioned.

"I did, my last final was last night. I flew out late last night to get here. Kate told me she had gotten tickets for the game, but I guess she had more planned huh?"

"Yeah she did. How did the Mother's Day event happen, there were only about 20 of us Mother's treated to that event?

"Well, Jeff told me to never reveal my ways."

"Yeah he's sneaky like that," Sandy added. "So how long do I have you for," she said as she wrapped her arms around him in another giant embrace.

"For the day, but I fly out again this evening. Got to work tomorrow."

"Boy oh boy, you take this college stuff seriously! I am so proud of you."

It was a great afternoon at the ballpark. We had a great view of the ballpark. In between great plays where we paid attention to the action on the field, we caught up on each other's lives. We asked Jeff how his archaeology studying was going. He was so dedicated it was amazing. Working all of his summers when he could be on break relaxing but he was doing what he enjoyed, so it was relaxation to him. Jeff asked about my future as a history teacher and what I had envisioned for myself and he was also interested in how Sandy and I were doing. He was so caring about our relationship. It was amazing how he never flinched when he heard about the two of us and never questioned how true our love was for each other; he saw it. Sandy and Jeff reminisced about old times and included me in on the stories and the playful banter. I truly felt apart of their family. I was more than just Sandy's lover, but a friend of Jeff's and included as one of the family.

That made me so happy in my relationship with Sandy. I had still not told my parents that I was a lesbian. My parents were religious, but that is not why I did not tell them. It was that they were always distant, never cared what was going on in my life. I imagined that if I ever went home and said, "Mom, Dad, I'm gay," that my father would turn to my mother and say, "who was that?" I was so happy with Sandy and when I saw that Jeff was so accepting and interested in me and the two of us, I felt secure and like I belonged. It was a glorious feeling.

The game ended in a Cubs win. Sandy was thinking that we should attend games more often since they always seemed to win when they went.

"Don't worry mom, You know I'll try again for next year...Opening Day...you, me and Kate."

After the game began to wind down, the three of us stayed in the booth, finishing off sandwiches and chatting away. Sandy and Jeff were sharing a couch, arms interlocked and I was across from them in a chair enjoying the banter and enjoying the two happy faces looking back at me, just as happy.

After the game was over and they were closing the park and asked us to leave the seats, we headed out. Sandy was so happy to see Jeff but sad that it was time for goodbye. We drove Jeff to the airport and said our goodbyes at the gate. Sandy gave her one final big hug goodbye before I gave him a hug of my own. He turned to walk to his plane, but turned around quickly, "Now Kate, you keep making Mom this happy." I gave a smile indicating I would. Jeff added, "And Mom, you too...I've never seen either one of you this happy before." Then Jeff turned and walked off to catch his flight.

We followed him until he disappeared from view. Then Sandy turned to me and gave me a big hug. "Let's go home." Sandy was all smiles in the car ride home. It was dark out when we pulled up into the driveway. It indeed was a long day. We got to the front door when Sandy stopped me as I had the key in the door. She pulled me close for another hug, "Thank you."

"Always welcome."

Sandy then turned the key and pushed the door open for me. We walked up to the bedroom. I walked to the bathroom to wash up while Sandy got undressed. When I finished up, we swapped places. I pulled off my T-shirt and jeans. Took off my bra and panties and stared in the mirror for a minute. My black hair fell across my chest hiding the nipples of my breasts. I pulled my hair back and stared at my small breasts and bare pussy in the mirror. I went to the dresser and pulled a fresh pair of small cotton panties and pulled on a T-shirt that went to just above my navel. I pulled out the tucked in sheets of the bed and lay down. I pulled the sheet back up over me up to my chest, but swung one leg out to feel the cool breeze of the cold night's air.

I heard the doorknob turn and Sandy re-emerged from the bathroom. She saw me with the blankets over me and giggled to herself. "Do you actually think you're going to bed?"

I gave a mocking yawn. "Yeah, I am kinda beat. Wake me next week huh darling?" Then I turned over. My one leg was now well wrapped in the sheet but the other was exposed showing a nice outline of my one ass cheek.

"Well if you are that tired dear, by all means take as much rest as it takes," she said as she lay next to me and pulled the sheet up to her head and covered us both as she spooned me and began to kiss my neck.

I flipped onto my stomach, releasing the hold of the blanket around my leg. "Boy still a bit sleepy."

"I know dear, close those eyes and go to sleep." She began kissing the other side of my neck now as I took this new position. She then moved to my collarbone, which was exposed by my T-shirt. Sandy moved the kisses back to my neck and then began kissing my ear, tracing her tongue in and out amongst the folds. Then to completely drive me wild she would breathe her hot breath on the moist areas she had created with her tongue.

I let out a moan and then tried to cover it up with another fake yawn. Sandy continued to kiss my ear, darting her tongue in and out, while her hand ran down over my T-shirt starting at the neckline, down my cleavage, and resting at my waist at the hemline near my belly button. It was hard for me to keep my eyes shut and remain motionless while her touch was having an amazing effect on me. I thought that when Sandy's hand reached the hemline that she was going to reach underneath and run her hands back up to my breasts. Instead Sandy would just run a path over my shirt from my neck down my cleavage to my belly button, then back up then move her hand over and trace a path down over my right breast, then back up then a path down over my left breast. The slow, soft movement of her hand was having the effect that Sandy desired. My nipples began to stiffen.

When Sandy could feel that my nipples had stiffened she stopped her movement up and down and just rested her left hand over my breast. She just held her palm over my nipple. I was anticipating her next move and that was causing my pussy to swell and moisten. Sandy repositioned her head kissed my neck a few more times then ran her right hand through my hair while keeping her left hand motionless on my right tit. I felt her hot breath on my face and opened my eyes.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" she asked.

"All the time."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Then Sandy leaned in for a kiss. Are lips met and a jolt of electricity went through my body. Soft open-mouthed kisses that landed for two seconds and released. Then longer kisses that lingered. Then our tongues met and that sent another shiver down my body. Our mouths were one, as our kisses were so deep. Our tongues twirled and danced and made a love of their own. Then Sandy caught me off guard and used her left hand to finally cup my right breast. She squeezed softly then ran her thumb over my nipple that was poking through the fabric of my shirt. The feel of the fabric adding friction over my nipple as Sandy rolled her thumb felt magnificent and I felt juices pool in my pussy.

Sandy straddled me, her knees at my hips and elbows at my ears so that her right hand could pay attention to my left breast. Our tongues never stopped touching as her right thumb began to run circles around my erect nipple. I ran my hands down Sandy's back to the hemline of her shirt and slowly began pulling it up to her neck. I cupped her breasts as I helped pull the shirt over her mounds. Sandy pulled her mouth from mine as she leaned up to help me get the shirt through her arms and off her neck. She threw the shirt to the floor in a corner. She then returned to our kiss. She paid attention to my tits with her right hand, using her left to brace herself. I used both my free hands to explore her naked back and her large breasts.

Sandy was making me feel great by massaging my nipples, but I pulled her right hand off my chest and placed it next my head and pulled her body down so that her swaying tits were over my face. Sandy lowered her head and chest. I took her right tit in my hand and her left in my mouth. When my saliva hit her nipple, Sandy let out a moan into the mattress. I brought her tits one at a time into my mouth, closed my mouth and pulled her tits out, all while using my tongue to swirl counterclockwise around her areola, touching the edge of her nipple. I felt Sandy grab my hair as shivers went down her back.

While my mouth entertained her breasts, my hands went to the strings of her panties at her waist and pulled them down halfway to her knees. I ran both my hands over her now naked buttocks and down her hips. I continued teasing her legs in this manner before bringing my fingers to her tits for one last pinch of her nipples before throwing her off guard and cupping her crotch with my right hand. I ran all my fingers between her legs, across her clit, down her slit and to her asshole. With first contact, Sandy shook. I didn't dip my fingers into her pussy but my fingers and palm were already soaked. I imagined my pussy would be the same.

"Oh God, my pussy is soaked. I need you to taste me Kate."

I turned around so that my legs faced the headboard. Sandy handed me a pillow and I propped it underneath my head. When I was settled. Sandy swung her leg back over my head and lowered her pussy on top of me. I also spread my legs wide so that Sandy could have access. My nose was the first to make contact as I pulled her pussy onto my face. I ran my nose against her clit as if it were an Eskimo kiss. I then ran the tip of my nose across her slit and it collected quite a bit of her juices. I followed my nose with my tongue up across her slit. Starting at the clit, my tongue ran across her slit, penetrating deeper as I moved my tongue through her folds so that as I reached her pussy, my tongue was through her folds and diving in to meet her pussy walls.

Sandy let out a moan. But was quick to return to her own pussy juice tasting. Her tongue had not penetrated my pussy yet, it was focusing on my clit. She alternated between twirling her tongue around my clit and then taking my clit in her mouth and giving it a nibble. The alternating sensations caused my pussy to clench. Sandy then spread my legs farther and pulled my butt cheeks wide so she had better access. Her tongue left my clit and traced a path through my slit, collecting some juices and depositing them along the way as she continued the path to my ass. Sandy continued this pattern as she collected my pussy juices and deposited it on my ass to lubricate it. My body was aching for the end of her repetitive motions and waiting for when she finally dipped her tongue into my asshole.

My hands also pulled her cheeks wide so that I could dip my tongue farther into her pussy. My hand traced a path along her ass. As my tongue burrowed into her pussy and collected her juices from her walls, my head turned back and forth causing my nose to brush back and forth across her asshole opening. When I saw this had an affect on Sandy, I replaced my tongue with my thumb and lathered my thumb with her sweet nectar. I returned my tongue to its drill position in her pussy and used my thumb to rub the entrance of her ass. Sandy's body bucked as my thumb pushed and finally penetrated her defenses and found its way into her ass. I didn't go deep in her ass, but I slowly wiggled my thumb.

Sandy gave out a giant moan as she arched her back. She returned her tongue to tracing its path. Finally she felt she had collected enough juices, repositioned my butt, slid an index finger deep into my pussy for the first time, releasing my gathered juices, and used that distraction to penetrate my own ass with her tongue. I began to rock my ass onto her tongue enjoying the feeling. She added a second finger to my vagina and pushed deep. She never thrust fast, just moving slowly and diving deep with her fingers as if measuring just how far this soaked tunnel goes.

We were both moaning wildly by now having both of our holes filled with fingers and tongues. We removed ourselves from the 69 position. Sandy reached over to the nightstand and pulled out some toys. She grabbed the double-headed dildo and I grabbed the mini vibrator. We each grabbed a pillow and rested our weight on an elbow as we positioned our pussies close to one another. I ran my fingers over Sandy's pussy and she did the same with mine. I removed my hand and tried the scissors position grinding my pussy onto hers enjoying the friction on my clit. Sandy began to moan, and I stopped the motion just short of coming.