True Baseball Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Sandy positioned one tip of the dildo and slid it down her slit and pushed it into her pussy. She let out a moan as it filled her nicely. She took the other end and slid it up and down using the opportunity to collect lots of juices before sliding the thick dildo into my pussy. She slid it in my pussy as far as it could go then made sure it was still well positioned in her pussy on the other end. Sandy then slowly began to rock the dildo, pushing up into her then pushing the dildo back deep into me. The sensation was incredible.

I reached over and retrieved the tiny vibrator and turned it on. I placed it on my clit to make sure the speed was right. When the shivers shook my body I knew it was a good speed. I tried it on Sandy's pussy and she had the same reaction. While Sandy plunged the fake cock into each of our pussies I alternated between our clits driving us both nuts. I then took the mini vibrator and placed it at the tip of Sandy's ass and poked it through. Sandy stopped thrusting the dildo as she enjoyed the new sensation.

She took hold of the vibrator and pushed it further into her ass. I took control of the dildo and started thrusting it harder into each of our cunts. Sandy was enjoying the dual feeling in each of her holes. The dildo slipped out of my pussy and slapped my clit. That sent shivers up and down my body and knew I needed to come. I turned my end of the dildo back towards Sandy to gently slap her clit while using my other hand to quickly frig off rubbing my clit rapidly. Sandy let out a huge moan as I slapped her clit and new we were both seconds from coming.

Sandy removed the dildo from her pussy now too, but kept the vibrator in her ass as she frigged off her clit. I came first. My pussy walls contracted and juices squirted out of my pussy all over, spraying back at me and directly at Sandy. When my juices landed on Sandy, she exploded in her own orgasm and did what she had never done before. Sandy began rocking back and forth rapidly, closed her legs and spread them. I saw her pussy clench and release, releasing her own juices as she squirted all over me. When I saw this I had another quick orgasm and we sprayed each other with our juices. Sandy's orgasm lasted quite a while and when she stopped gushing she was writhing in pleasure on her side, continuing to rub her pussy.

I was breathing heavily and began to rub our squirted pussy juices into my body. I was coated in a sticky mess, as was Sandy. I repositioned myself so that I was lying next to Sandy head to toe. She was still slowly recovering from her orgasm. I pulled up the sheet and covered us both with it. I then wrapped my arm around Sandy and held her in my arms as we spooned. And that is how we fell asleep.

We woke up to the smell of sex. And that just got us in the mood for a morning quickie before Sandy went off to work.

"Yesterday was incredible. Last night was incredible. I am very special to have you. I love you, Kate."

I just looked into Sandy's eyes enjoying the happiness I could see in them. "I love you so much."

"Well I see I owe you big for your birthday, you keep treating me to all these special moments."

#

My birthday was the middle of June, and as Sandy promised she told me to prepare for an excellent night that was all about me. She said it would begin at a fancy Thai restaurant downtown. It was early evening and I hopped into the shower. I let the water run over me before picking up the soap, enjoying the warm feeling the water created. I looked over my body. It was amazing how comfortable I felt in my own skin. I had once been embarrassed about my breast size. Sandy thought it was a mute issue. That is not why anyone should fall in love with me and that when I did find my true love, they would love my breasts as is. I ran my hands over my breasts, enjoying the teasing sensation. When Sandy said that, I didn't completely believe her. But once I fell for her, she made it absolutely true. I was a much better person having met Sandy and I hoped I added the same in her life. I soaped up my hands and washed my body wanting to be perfect for tonight. I stopped to toy with my pussy a little bit to add to the foreplay for tonight, which I am sure was going to be a night of foreplay before a night of great sex. I shampooed and conditioned then rinsed off. I dried off in the bathroom and walked out naked. I walked over to Kate who was undressed, ready for her shower after me. I gave her a hug and rocked with her, rubbing my pussy into hers.

'Well, Sandy, you're planning the night, what should I wear?"

Sandy picked out a pair of panties and picked one of my favorite dresses from my wardrobe. I began putting on my panties and Sandy walked over to the closet to grab a towel for her shower when the phone rang.

Sandy walked over to pick it up. I was applying some deodorant and stopped when I noticed Sandy's pale expression while listening to the voice on the other end of the line.

All that came from Sandy's mouth were one word phrases like "How?" and "When?"

I walked over to Sandy's side of the bed and sat down and grabbed her hand. She squeezed back hard, and I was fearful of what she heard. She hung up the phone and just stared at me. She tried to sit on the bed so I positioned myself deeper onto the bed and lay out. Sandy curled up with her head up on my waist.

"Jeff's dead"

I was shocked. "What?"

"His van driving him back from a dig crashed. He and four other students died."

"Sandy," was all I could say. Trying to say what I couldn't in words I ran my fingers through her hair to try and comfort her as she breathed heavily on my bare belly.

I had no idea what to say. I was sad. Sad. Sad for Jeff. Sad for Sandy. Sad for sadness. A pain that I knew would never go away

It remained silent before Sandy spoke.

"I don't know if I've ever told you but, I love you, Kate."

"I know Sandy."

"No, I love you."

Then we both cried.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers