True Baseball Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my hands fall from her neck, slid down her back and I cupped her ass in my hands, trying to be discreet in the dark ballroom. I gave her ass another squeeze, then slid my hands back up and we danced waist-to-waist as the song came to its conclusion.

"I can't wait to get you home," I whispered in her ear.

=================================================

Two weeks earlier (Friday, May 13, 2050; 3pm; hospital)

The week was a long one. Two lovers not making love, we spent our nights curled up in an embrace or spooning. After today, I definitely could not have an orgasm for fear of implantation disruption and my better half showed support by telling me there would be no fun for her if I couldn't join in.

I was lying flat on my back, my lovers hand in mine. We had an hour to wait. The fertilized eggs had been inserted into my uterus and I would ease back into life, definitely no rough activity until successful pregnancy had been confirmed. We faced several disappointments before, but this time things were going to be different.

=================================================

Two weeks later (Friday, May 27, 2050; 9:15pm; ballroom bathroom)

The pregnancy test in our hands fell to the ground. I broke the kiss to pick it up (not a good thing for another chaperone to find with a bunch of high-schoolers around) and placed it next to the phone. We repositioned ourselves so that we were slightly more comfortable. We were both wearing spaghetti strap dresses. I slid one of her straps off one shoulder and watched the dress sling half-hazardly, exposing a black bra. I slid the other strap off, watching the dress fall. I caught it at her waist, cinching it in place, so it would not fall onto the floor.

Turned on by the fact that anyone could walk in at any time, I ran my hands up Sandy's back, from her butt crack to her bra strap, my hands traversing her back, playing her spine like a harp, not plucking a string, but instead gliding over, each vertebrae eliciting a different tone and moan of excitement from my lovers mouth. When my fingers reached the bra strap, I brought my hand to her front, cupping her breast and yanking the bra down, exposing one of her bulging tits. I reached down and took a mouthful, swirling my tongue around the nipple, making it excited and ready to use as a drinking straw as I suckled.

Sandy's own hands had been exploring my dress and finally began to slide the straps off my shoulders and cinched it at my waist. I was not wearing a bra, and my nipples were already hard and begging to be touched by her flicking fingers. As soon as the first finger touched my nipple, I let out a yelp as shivers ran down my body. Breast play was not going to be enough and we both needed to get off quickly. We bunched up the dresses to our waists and began dipping a hand into each other's panties. My hand was soaked instantly, as was hers. We had not had sex in weeks based on doctor's orders, only to be released from ecstasy prison once pregnancy was confirmed. I slid three fingers across her slit, putting pressure on her clit and pussy, not quite entering her hole. Sandy did the same to me. We kept raising the ante on each other, adding more and more pressure with our hands until I felt spasms beneath my palm. I joined at the same time. Clenching, releasing, wetness expanding, orgasms exploding, breaths gasping, nostrils flaring, backs arching, pleasure achieving. We came and used each other for support in the cramped space. I pulled my hand from her panties and sucked her juices from my hand. Sandy followed suit. I could taste her all day and was happy to have her pussy to taste for the rest of my life. We did our best to clean up, gain composure, straighten our dresses and we left the bathroom to go dance.

=================================================

Earlier that day (Friday, May 27, 2050; 12:30pm; home)

I woke up yesterday a bit nauseous. I went in to work for half a day, but then snuck off to the doctor. I took today off as well, as I was waiting to call the doctor's office for the test results. I felt guilty not telling my love about this, but three heartaches preceding us, I didn't want to get her excited just to find out the answer was no. I couldn't stand the wait, so I took a morning errand to the drugstore and bought my own pregnancy test. Who knows if it would work, but I needed something to occupy my time. I opened the box in the bathroom and pulled down my pants. It took me awhile to get some urine going, but finally I calmed enough to let it go. I let the test do its thing; I pulled my pants back up and left the bathroom, pacing the bedroom in front of the mirror. I caught a glimpse of my image and scared the shit out of myself. So covert was this operation that I was trying to hide it even from my reflection.

I picked up the cordless phone, dialed the doctor's office and then I ducked back into the bathroom. I picked up the home test and closed my eyes. I heard the phone dialing: once, twice.

"Hello."

"I'm calling about my test results."

"Name?"

"Johnson."

"Let me check."

There was a pregnant pause on the line. I took a giant breath and exhaled. I opened my eyes and looked at the pregnancy test. I saw the blue plus sign. I shouted back into the phone just as the nurse returned to the line, "I'm pregnant!"

"You're pre---yes, congratulations, the procedure was successful."

I hung up and began jumping around the room. I took the phone and began dialing the number for my partner to tell her. I entered the sixth digit then hung up. No, there had to be a better way. I wouldn't be there with her to celebrate. Plus, how much could she celebrate at work. No, I would have to find a better way to let her know. Prom! I would see her later tonight at prom! Perfect. I could find a private moment and we could celebrate together. I no longer felt guilty, and was so excited again. Soon I would no longer be the only one who knew this information. I was pregnant; we were going to have a baby!

=================================================

Later that night (Saturday, May 28, 2050; 12:01am; home)

We made it home in record time, late at night there was no traffic and I was well over the speed limit. It finally happened, we successfully got pregnant and now we were clear to have sex. Our earlier escapade in the washroom only wetted our appetite and I wanted to catch up, giving me and Kate orgasm after orgasm. Like track and field superstars, we climbed the stairs in three leaps, and stripped from our clothes in urgency. My breasts were already heaving, nipples hard and sensitive in anticipation, my pussy glistening with moisture.

Kate was immediately behind me. I turned around at the edge of the bed. Kate leapt into the air, her tits bouncing. I caught her mid-air, her long legs curled around my ass, her bush meeting mine as she rocked her pussy into mine, our lips touched. We kissed and I fell back onto the bed. She continued to straddle me. Our lips and tongue wrestled as our pussies humped each other and our hands explored each others tits.

We were both breathing heavily and panting. Her hips continued unrelentingly rocking. Both our clits were being stimulated and I felt the rush of vaginal juices soak my bush as Kate came for the second time that night. The room filled with the smell of our sex as I rocked my clit back against her quivering and climaxing body and soon joined her, releasing my own juices. It felt so good to fuck my partner again.

I flipped over and slid down, determined to taste Kate's hot juices and cover my face with them as much as possible. My hands toyed with her tits above me as my tongue started attacking her pussy as if I hadn't feasted in, well, weeks! My tongue avoided her clit, instead dipping into her pussy, trying to extract every last drop from her walls. She tasted so good, I wanted to bottle it. I tugged at her nipples, pulling them tight as my tongue probed deeper, twirling around flicking at her walls, pushing deeper, causing my nose to press against her clit. I breathed from my nose, causing hot and cold air to hit her clit. This sent her crazy. She started pulling at my hair, pushing my head deeper onto her cunt. She was screaming and begging for me to make her come. I kept licking with my tongue at her pussy. Her waist lifted off the bed. She kept squirming as her body kept tightening. I looked at her pussy and ass as her whole groin spasmed and released its nectar. She was screaming in pleasure as an orgasm rocked her for a good twenty seconds. I watched her in ecstasy and let her recover, lying on top of her and now kissing her eyelids.

"That felt so good," she cooed. I began kissing her face and neck. I realized she had recovered when I felt two fingers dip into my pussy. There was no slow fuck, but an urgency to her movements. I started sucking on her tongue with sloppy wet kisses as I lay on top of her as her fingers curled inside me. She thrust them hard, slapping her fingers, her palm hitting my cunt. I thrust my hips down with each upward thrust of her fingers. Thirty seconds and I was trying to slap her hand away from my cunt. I was so sensitive. She added a thumb to toy with my clit and I burst with my own orgasm, coating my pussy as I began to slowly rock on top of her thigh.

I lost my breath and needed a break. I rolled next to her and we began to passionately kiss. Although my breathing was still heavy, I was starting to recover. Kate got off the bed and went to our toy drawer in the night stand and she pulled out a strap-on.

"The only question," she raised, "is who's going to wear it first?"

=================================================

Nine months later (Tuesday, February 14, 2051; 6am; hospital)

Labored breathing filled the air. Soon our newborn son would be joining us. We had long ago decided on a name: Jacob Jeffrey Johnson. We would call him JJ. I held her hand as the doctor commanded that she push. This is the moment we had been trying so hard for so long to achieve.

Life had been a celebration since prom. I developed a preggo-fetish. Really, it was just a fetish for this woman. We would make passionate love. I adored her growing belly. I would rub cocoa butter on it at night before bed, just an excuse to keep stroking it and playing with her growing, sensitive breasts.

Then last night, her water broke. We rushed to the hospital. Now several hours into labor, everything was going to be complete. Perfect. A happy ending to our family story. We had overcome the odds; we bet on love and won.

"Push. Push," ordered the doctors.

The world became a blur. Sounds and bright lights.

Tears of joy.

A head crowning.

Then there was wailing.

=================================================

Nine months earlier (Saturday, May 28, 2050; 2am; home)

I was warm all over, barely able to support myself on all fours, ready to collapse. Her hands were on my waists rapidly pulling my quivering tight pussy onto her rubber cock. My body began to convulse, my vaginal walls began to spasm, juices began to flow.

As I reached the peak of my orgasm, the thrusts of the cock inside me began to pick up pace and I shouted as I came, "Put a baby inside me!"

I felt her pull out. She ripped off her strap-on dildo and began to quickly rub her fingers over her swollen clit; Lady Macbeth couldn't match the feverish rubbing of her hands. Within two seconds, I felt her shake the bed, use my back for support and climax, jetting bursts of come as she exclaimed, "Momma's got good eggs!"

We collapsed side-by-side, panting, sweaty, sticky, sexy, glowing...and laughing at our comments. It was a long journey, with a happy ending we were not expecting to ever reach, but we finally got there.

I pulled her close into my arms in a tight embrace, "I am so happy."

She laid her head to rest on my breasts and put her hand on my belly baby bump and gave it a rub, "I love you."

"I love you too."

We both looked over to the dresser where we kept a picture of Jeff. We fell asleep in that position. Content. In love. A family.

=================================================

Some time in the Future

It was a warm Spring day. A beautiful day for a stroll through the ballpark. A mother and son walked hand-in-hand down the warning track out into the lush grass of the outfield at Wrigley.

JJ gave her hand a squeeze, "Tell the story."

"Again?"

"Yeah, mom"

"The first time my feet touched this grass and dirt it was Mother's Day..." She began relaying the story of the original tradition of Jeff and Sandy, and then of Jeff and Kate arranging a surprise for Mother's Day. She told the story of being a family, the tragedy of a loss and the joy of a birth. So much to tell. A tear fell down the side of her face as she told it.

JJ asked, "You loved them both, didn't you?"

"Of course I did; I love you just as much," the woman answered.

The son asked another question, "Can we go see them?"

"Yeah, we'll go to Arizona this summer and see them both," said the mother.

And they walked towards home, the sun shining bright above them.

=================================================
=================================================

This story is stand-alone, but you can learn more about Sandy, Kate and Jeff from the first three parts of 'True Baseball Love' (Graduation day 2047 above expands on the end of part III, plus additional in-text allusions to other parts). This is not a futuristic tale, generic dates were provided to be able to better follow time jumps. Feedback welcome. Sorry for the long wait; this chapter has been a struggle but a pleasure to write, and how I imagined it ending. Unless I hear otherwise, this may be the concluding chapter of this family. Apologies ahead of time to those who require everything wrapped up neatly (nothing open-ended) by the end of their stories. If this is the case, we can discuss in comments or by mail who we think hidden identities were. Thanks for reading and following this tale.

12