All Comments on 'True Ch. 04'

by jp36515

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story.

I really enjoyed reading this story. All 4 chapters have been great. I can't wait to read the remaining chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree.

I agree this is an excellent story. You should keep on writing it as well as other stories like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finish the story

Your story has a lot of merit, however it seems to be unfinished. Please add a finish to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmmmm

Could be more sister involved?

donny42donny42over 11 years ago
A Great Story

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's great that Steven's finally got...

to unload his young balls up his own mother's cunt. That's a rite of passage that all boys should go through. Look, a mother loves her son to bits, and who does a son cherish more than his own mom? Mother and son is the closest human relationship possible. They both know very well that the boy came out of his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, for the son it's not only his birth canal, it is and will always remain, the one perfect cunt, the cunt of all his boyish dreams. He loves thinking about it, and thinking about it always makes him hard. There's an automatic connection between his mother's incomparable cunt and the boy's big hard cock, he wants to bury his cock up between his mother's legs, surrounding his stiff young prick in layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. His mother loves her boy's prick as only a mother can, even when it's soft she loves it it's so darn cute, but when it's hard her boy's prick is the sign of his manly virility, she tingles all over and her twat gets drenched. She's just got to get it up inside her, and her son grins and sticks it up his mother's twat, where his young prick is safe and protected and loved. He's more excited than he's ever been before, and so is his mom, she cums like crazy, and the boy gives his mother the best gift any boy can, he unloads his young balls and shoots his beloved mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Mother and son are reunited again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
anonomous

Man, anonomous is some strange dude with a mother fetish. Hey, anonomous, you should go fuck your granny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

lots more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Teenage boys or 25 yr old virgins should not write erotica. Ugh! What a stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and just the perfect amount of suspense, but was hoping there would be a part five?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous