All Comments on 'True Desires Unleashed Pt. 02'

by CuckedbyBBC

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 3 Please

Want to sink deep into that submission

cdforphonecdforphonealmost 6 years ago
Hell yes!!!

Put the white and good bitches in their place!!! Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Glory! I knew she'd get stretched when she got fucked in the dog position, like a bitch. Its what she needed, and your life will never be the same again, will it? You've witnessed her rebirth as a true woman, fulfilled and shafted upon the Black totem of Africa! Your wife has experienced her truest purpose as a woman, and its something she'll need over and over again.

She realizes that you and your penis have absolutely no value at all within the teleology of her own biological necessities. Her cunt needs BBC, and you're sexually irrelevant.

Thats as it should be. Your cute little Asian bride is a Queen of Spades, and the satisfaction her vagina deserves spews creamy out of chocolate cock. I hope she plugs your dainty little asshole and puts you in a pair of her dirty panties. You obviously need the full treatment when you bow down to suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckedbyBBC@CuckedbyBBC
253 Followers
I am a happily married man in a vanilla relationship with my best friend and loving wife. I have always been an over-sexed person who sometimes trends dominant and sometimes submissive. I grew up in the Northeast in a Catholic family and ran with the “cool” crowd. I am current...