True Desires Unleashed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Robert pumped my wife from behind I moved to position myself in front of her. I figured I can't take anymore, and since I'm not allowed to cum near Robert I guess I can cum in my wife's mouth. I mean I'm watching an all time cock pound her doggy style! Her tits were hanging down from her chest, her nipples still covered by the little triangles, and bouncing like crazy as she slid back and forth on his cock. I needed to cum!

When I got in front of my wife Robert asked me what the fuck I was doing. I looked at him perplexed. He said "back up you white bitch, no faggot ass little white dick is gonna go and go inside dis bitch while you my island. I own dis ho, now go back and sit back ova dare."

Shocked but turned on I slinked back to my spot to watch what I knew was coming, Robert filling Alice with hot Rasta seed! Robert started thrusting harder and if he were not holding onto Alice's hips each thrust would knock her across the room. The sound of the slapping of thighs and ass must have been audible to the neighbors it was so loud. Robert's face started to strain and he started to let out a continued drone. I knew my wife was about to get bred.

To my surprise, Alice screamed for Robert to pull out. This angered him a bit but he did not lose focus. He was destroying her cunt with powerful thrusts and shouted "shut da fuck up u dumb bitch" and went back to his moan. Robert took his right hand off of Alice's hips and reached for her hair. He grabbed a handful and her head jerked back. Her neck was fully stretched out and I cannot describe the speed and power at which Robert was fucking her at this point. Using his left hand for leverage, he looked like a black rodeo cowboy. After about 30 seconds, which was just in time as he was about to pull her head off, Robert exploded and filled my wife.

My wife later described what it felt like when he came. His dick had her quivering already and her lady cum was everywhere. She had had one more squirt while still on her back. I think the doggy was too deep and painful. She was so wet already. When he exploded, she said there was this sensation like a hose squirting warm sticky water deep into her cunt. She felt so filled and satisfied.

Robert was done. He was not the cuddling type. He pulled out and my wife went forward, collapsing on her stomach. She reached down to gently caress her torn apart pussy. She did this because the gentle rubbing felt good, she was still on the brink of orgasm from the best fuck she had in a while, but also to hold everything in! She was a bit sore.

Robert began to put on his pants. He looked at me and said "ok, now go and get me my money." I asked him what money and he told me not to fuck with him. I was confused and he said "you think I fuck you wife for free mon, you crazy. Now go on and git me money."

I made one more attempt by describing how hot my wife is. He replied "dat don't matter, she the sevenent o ate wife dis week I fuck, now git me da money befoe we have a problem." I was a little powerless so I took out my wallet and asked him how much. He replied "how much u got? And it betta be enuff mon." He took my wallet and took out the 350 dollars I had and said that will do.

I have to say this was well worth the money but it was a bit uncomfortable now. I did want him to go. When he was dressed he put the money in his pocket and walked over to Alice. Alice, still on her stomach, looked up at his face and started stroking his cock gently told him that she needed him again. She started kissing his cock through his pants and told him not to worry about the money, that her husband has plenty. His and her own cum was still dripping from her pussy.

Robert replied "I know dat and I will be back." I own you while u on dis island. U know that right?" Alice of course replied that he owns her wherever she is. She said she needs a rest but would love for him to come back tonight if possible. Robert then said something that both scared me l, confused me and turned me on. He said "fuck dat bitch. U ain't get no rest. U have dis white cunt get over here and clean u cunt for my friends. They be here in about an hour. And make sure he got da money. These boys don't work at no resort and don't play around. Also u best have you ass ready. Day ain't gonna want to go into the same hole."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What the fuck did we get ourselves into? But most shocking was Alice's response. She told Robert that she would do anything he says and not to worry about the money. She asked how many friends to which he grabbed her face and angrily replied "you don't ask no questions" he then leaned over, looked me in the eye with an intimidating stare and stuck his tongue deep down her throat. He stood up and looked at me and said "na go lick the cum from dat pussy white man, dem ruff boys gonna be here soon and gonna want fresh yellow pussy". And he left.

12