All Comments on 'True Discipline for Her'

by Machu_Gamesmas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
North200North200almost 10 years ago
A solid, well-written scene.

You're a good writer and you have a story to tell. The fact that the husband administered such a severe beating to punish a fairly innocuous joke about his sexuality illustrates how weak and insecure he is. You mention the "abuse" he had suffered in his past - maybe he is a wounded man who is on a journey to be healed? I'm hoping his wife plays a more active role in this and that she's not just a punching bag. Interesting story that begs to be continued...

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Strong and very intense. Well done

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Anon

He can write. His grasp of the written word and sentence construction is excellent

Whether you like what he writes or not is another matter and one that you fail to answer in your exceptionally short three word inaccurate statement.

Agree though that he must be a very weak and insecure individual if he can't have a laugh at his own expense.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Well written

But I'm sorry i just didn't like the subject matter, humour is such an important character trait that i just can't feel anything other than pity for the wife, living with a humourless husband.

Having said that, the writing style is excellent and i would read other stories written by you.

I'm at a loss as to how many stars to give, as for the writing style it's a strong 5, subject matter a very weak 2. I'm going to go with a 4, as the writing was so good.

Machu_GamesmasMachu_Gamesmasalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Wow! Thank you all

This particular story was more of an, off the hip, quick write. I am stunned by the compliments. Thank you all (well, most of you at least) for the support to my writing style. I am still learning and have a very long way to go to feel that I could be deserving of such praise.

Thank you again.

Machu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmm

If a joke like that bothers him so much makes you think what is he hiding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow how sensitive he needs to pray harder for a bit of understanding. It was a joke can’t imagine how boring her marriage is she gets punished for a slight bit of fun. His ego was hurt that’s no reason to punish his wife there’s such a thing as talking an In a true cdd relationship talking is always done before discipline even in dd relationship but esp cdd the Christian aspect see punishment as a last resort not because someone hurt ure ego

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Breach of trust is one of the worst things a wife can do. However, the religious hypocrisy is incredible. Kick her ass out, divorce her, don’t speak to her but the beatings are OTT. These religious zealots are weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous