All Comments on 'True Lies Ch. 01'

by LoveForAll

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
fritz51fritz51almost 5 years ago
Didn't like the plot.

First, thanks for going through the effort to write a story for the rest of us to enjoy. I know its not easy and the flack can be intimidating.

The problems that I have with this story are:

The woman suspects her husband of cheating and hires an agency to investigate and supposedly provide evidence of the misconduct. This is not what she received however, what she actually got was her husband was set up by a strikingly attractive young woman. The detective (Michelle) and her partner and husband lured the suspect into a compromising act, featuring a blow job, while Michele's husband drove the cab. No mention of cheating by the man with any other woman is ever provided, leaving the reader to wonder if he had ever cheated at all.

I could believe a man allowing his young, extremely attractive wife to pretend to be interested in a "mark" to glean info from him, but to be alright with her sucking the guy's cock to incriminate him as the intended method, sending the real-time video to his wife, just doesn't work for me.

A great number of guys that had never cheated in their lives would have gone down the tubes, if presented this scenario.

Now, if she was a bitch trying to divorce him, but had a prenup that could be set aside if he cheated, then hiring someone to set him up would make sense. I would hire a prostitute to do the deed though, not my beautiful wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous