True Lies - Redux Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he had made it so easy for me. He did not dictate a thing - like "dump your family, bitch!" No, we just decided everything together and it all seemed based on love and mutual respect and just "logical". Jim got a job in Washington right away. I had my degree and there are TONS of law firms in Washington. Life was good and life was easy. We made passionate love almost every night except the few times each year - 3 or 4 weeks max - that Jim had to travel for work those first two years. My career was also advancing and that necessitated my own travel away more and more. And yet Jim DID start getting invisible to me, and I let it happen and never said a word about it.

And now here we were. I had a LOT of questions for Jim. He had better be truthful. I tried to be mad and regain that moral superiority attitude. But mostly I just felt so powerless and despairing. And now I felt physically ugly too. I no longer saw my Father's eyes looking back at me in the mirror. I could not even look at myself in the mirror. The truth was that no matter WHAT Jim had done - or not done - there was just no excuse for what I had done with Grayson. For what I had turned into. A worthless cheating cunt bitch whore. And Jim knew it and was going to KEEP me in that role before...what? He just threw me away?

I needed a drink and I needed to cry. I'd drink and cry this night away. And just hope and pray it could be the last night spent this way. And I'd think about Esther and Ruth - and Salome and Jezebel. If nothing else I knew I needed my soul back and could no longer distance myself from G-d, my family, and even my country.

I prayed also that Jim was not lying to me about Grayson and I would do everything I could to discover the truth and destroy Grayson if he WAS trying to hurt this great nation. Great women in Jewish Biblical history had done what they needed to do for "right" to overcome evil in the past. I would do whatever I had to do to atone and set things right again. Maybe even with Jim personally as once again my lover and my loving husband, but that was now such a forlorn hope.