All Comments on 'True Lies - Redux'

by justbobkc

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
nasario_64nasario_64almost 8 years ago
Hate when they stop mid-story

Good story regardless but I just hate when it stops for no reason just make the story longer all th chapters are gonna be read back to back regardless of how long they are

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
bad form? or worse?

It's bad form to not label a first chapter of a multi part story as chapter 1.

But it's worse form to post such an incomplete story and leave it as "That's all folks."

BrewtooBrewtooalmost 8 years ago
Is that the End?

I don't get it - what happened to the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5* if

there is a next chapter, its just starting to get interesting.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
SOUNDS LIKE THE GOVT IS IN TRUE FORM

as we have been expected to believe. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
disgusting story

wife is a whore ,Training husband is a kinky shit 1*

karan9876karan9876almost 8 years ago
How pathetic to leave a story so incomplete

By not revealing that this is part one or completing a story in this way, the author has fucked up big time. highly incomplete.... and since there is no hint of a new chapter we presume it's over... so a 5 star story gets a 1 star for not finishing it.... what a fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: incomplete

It's written in the intro that this is only the first part. Bunch of fucking retarded MORONS!

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
In Fairness

In fairness to the cheating whore, she never knew her real husband. A relationship that is based in his lies, is not a relationship. In effect, they were never really married. Of course, in his arrogance he married a lawyer. Lawyer: professional liar, skilled in deception and self deception. i.e. Fool. In many ways they deserved each other and what they got: Him, cheated on, Her, demeaned be her own actions resulting in the total loss of her honor.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Oh boy! Clearly wrong category

At last a story that is so flagrantly non-erotic that I can (and did) report it as being in the wrong category. These sorts of stories belong in non-erotic simply because they are non-erotic, DUH! How much brains does it take to figure that out?

Here is what I sent in my report:

"This story is totally non-erotic by the author's own admission. It should have been rejected as posted in the wrong category. It should have been posted in the non-erotic category. Please don't let people post this kind of story in Loving Wives, it's ruining the category and will ultimately ruin Literotica to let this continue."

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
Oh! Well....

Since this is only part one of more...... Assuming a logical reason for the three pages of patting ones self on the back. Part two might explain why the in-depth bio?????

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I liked it, even if...

I liked it, even if there is a lot of philosophy (political and other), but I see it as an introduction to the story that will really begin in the next part...It also has some landmarks that I like: 1st - The movie "True lies" had a lot of potential but was made to be just an action/comedy movie...Jamie Lee Curtis was fantastic in that movie...2nd - Refrence to one of the best ten movies of all times: "The wild bunch"...Ernest Borgnine was fantastic in that movie...3rd - The Jesuits...We can learn a lot with them and their philosophy...So now we must seat down and wait for the real story to begin...I have a lot of hopes in it...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
set up

In response to Shared Signe (whose work I admire), it's called set up. The author promises a serial and this appears to be background we'll need going forward. Let's give him a chance.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
tbd

Decent setup. I'll wait to,vote till I get to see more.

Has great potential.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
You reeled me in.

I did skim parts of the philosophical discussion in the story. It is difficult to write fiction involving politics and not piss off the left, the right, or maybe both sides. I can see the comparison to True Lies, except the wife in that one was mousy and faithful. I think the category is fine, the writing is pretty good, and I'll be looking for the next chapter, which I knew from the intro would be coming. As far as deciding for others where something should be posted..... what is the driving force to crusade on a porn site? This category has evolved into what it is.. the most read and commented-on category Lit has. Will they be screwing with that to appease some reader's personal agenda? Not likely. I don't read incest and gay stuff, but I don't complain that others do. It's personal choice. I simply appreciate that we are given this site free of charge. We read these stories and on occasion, find a gem. It's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Minor constructive feedback

You are a promising writer. However, try to let different characters dialog in a voice that is unique to them. When all seem to have the same style, the story takes on a monolog quality. For example, the NSA person ended a sentence with "...yes?". This is not how Americans speak and I don't think you meant to imply that this person was not an American...am I wrong?

Keep writing...I enjoy your stories.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 8 years ago
A lot of fun!

I'm always a sucker for a story that includes allusions to both Mark Twain and St. Augustine.... Keep it up. Looking forward to the next chapter.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
I just looked at the list of new LW stories and this did not appear.

I do hope that it is either a problem with my computer, or a site problem, and this story was not pulled for some reason. I had to go to 'recent comments' to find the story. This is certainly in the right category and is a very worthwhile read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Looks like a very complex and convoluted plot. But some things are already obvious.

The spy husband will of course end up with spy partner wife, who is more intelligent, more beautiful, and a genuine human being.

The gold digging bitch wife appears to be acting entirely in character, with no change in personality. Which of course begs the question, why did he marry her, or could even enjoy her company? Perhaps it is intentional, but you have made her really really short-sighted and stupid, because these monster cock blowhard billionaires are as common as dirt in the international business world, and they treat women like less than shit. And given her job and experience she would know this first hand. So her dumping Mr. America for Daddy Warbucks is kind of lame. But I understand, its a James Bond type story, so logic and reality are going to be minimal. I'll adjust accordingly.

I appreciate the philosophical explanations and exploration, but it is distracting from the real human elements of your story. So far the husband is fairly complex and mysterious. The whore wife is just your typical run of the mill self-serving opportunist. Who really cares what happens to her? Whatever bad shit you bring down on her will be satisfying, but not that intriguing. We know its coming.

This story will be compelling in what you do with him. So I guess its a bit sexist, since you use the wife as a uninteresting slut prop, while the husband has all the class and sophistication and interesting personality. Again, kind of like the James Bond stories.

I will wait to rate. I hope I can give it a five. So far its trending between a 4 and a 5. The wife was just too predictable and boring.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Fuck the Whiney-Ass Anons

It's a good first installment. So far. Signe might have half a point about summarily chopping out the eroticism. Think of the original ' True Lies ' without the Jamie Lee Curtis scenes where Arnold makes her find her inner femme fatale with lap dance under duress or yanking rug out from under her and slimey Bill Paxton when the would be cheaters are down to consumate tryst or cat fight in limo with hot Polynesian chick whose name I forgot. . Sexy scenarios and ruthless spying are peanut butter and jelly. Just saying.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
New Stories

Why did this drop off the "New Stories" hub?

It was there earlier this morning, I see it's still available, so it hasn't been deleted, but it no longer shows under "New Loving Wives Stories"!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re: New Stories

Ah, I see that SharedSigne got her way on this one, it's been moved to "Non-Erotic"!

But so much for her decision to stop posting nasty comments!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Note to self

Don't piss off SharedSigna! Apparently she has more power than any of us imagined. I'm extremely disappointed to see this happen. Authors should choose the categories for their stories. At the end of the day, though, we're all here at the whims of the admins.

No comment on the story. I read the preamble where the author states that this is a lengthy serial, and the next chapter won't be posted for another week. My memory isn't good enough to tolerate such a long layover. It sounds like something I'd enjoy, though. When it's all over -- if I can find it! -- I'll give it a read.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Again to all the "first responder" readers - especially the voters and commenters.

I originally submitted this first chapter last Friday and it seemed to take a tad longer than normal for the admins to approve and publish. I submitted chapter 2 just yesterday and it's already scheduled for publication tomorrow.

Chap 2 is about the same length as this one and moves things along and with quite a bit more insight into Rachel - for those who specifically commented on that already.

I was not aware that "Loving Wives" category was defined by the presence of what I consider "triple XXX level eroticism descriptions" - but evidently it is. Or at least some readers think it is. There certainly is a lot of sex in this story and there is a "loving wife" who has sex with others. I just don't bother describing the nitty-gritty details much of any of this sex.

But I'm not going to pursue it one way or the other. "The reader is always right."

But then, so is the author. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is great # 5

Some of the best stuff Ive read in ages. Please continue. This could actually turn into not on a good burn the bitch but burn the whole law firm. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
****

Repost it in Loving Wives just to jerk them around. Bunch of assholes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Category

As much as I hate to give Signe her way, rather than putting up with her bullshit and/or the Admin willy-nilly moving stories, maybe we SHOULD move.

Unfortunately the Admin won't give us our own "Cheating/Consequences" category, and I don't see where else we can go without pissing off someone there!

Let's look at the options:

Erotic Couplings - Wild one-on-one consensual sex. - Well, as soon as an extra partner and/or partners is brought in, there goes the "one-on-one", and unless the other partner is a cuckold or cuckette, there goes the consensual!

Non-Erotic - Fiction without a sexual focus - If we're talking about cheating sex there goes the "without a sexual focus"!

NonConsent/Reluctance - Fantasies of control. - Well, if you want to stretch and say that the cheated on partner isn't consenting, maybe, but I think we all know that's not how "NonConsent" is meant here!

Nothing else is even close IMHO.

So, Admin, either give us our own category, or tell Signe and her ilk to move over to Fetish (because that IS what cuckoldry is, a fetish), and leave us alone!

End of rant.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
@ sbrooks

I've always thought a story should be categorized depending on what it's predominant theme is. Just because a story includes a sex scene or two, that doesn't necessarily make it its theme. A story may involve a wife who has lesbian sex with three women at the same time while whipping each other with leather straps. Is that a Loving Wives story? Lesbian? Group sex? BDSM? Fetish? It really depends on the purpose of the story -- which only the author can determine.

I would argue that since the main theme of most BTB stories is revenge, divorce, or murder, those stories should be placed in the Non-Erotic section (unless your sexual kink is revenge, divorce, or murder.)

To the author, I encourage you to appeal this one to the admins. I'd be happy to petition on your behalf, as I'm sure others would. This is the first part of a multi-chapter story. How can the admins know what type of story it will be? Authors shouldn't be encouraged to move their chapters from one category or another based on the content of that particular chapter. That's insane. How would readers ever find your story?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
The fact remains that Loving Wives

category draws far more views than non-erotic ever will. If you post in the non-erotic category, you cut your potential readership considerably. I must ask if the writer moved this to non-erotic on his own, or if the site moderators moved it? I really hate to see either entity bow to an agenda driven crusade. Now and then stories are posted in the wrong category, but this one belongs in LW, both for content, and for the reading pleasure of the majority of site readers. We have hundreds of LW stories with no actual sex in them. What the hell difference does that make in an enjoyable read? I just like to see a wife involved in the plot. That makes me a happy camper, if the story is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like it so far

and put it wherever you want! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@justbobkc

Put the story where YOU want. Don't bend to this troll signe and her agenda. 3/5 so far.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
B.S. !!

I've not read the story yet, but I was going to , then poof , it was gone ! Finally used the feedback to find that it's now in non erotic .

That is total Bullshit ! If the moderators of Lit are going to cave to the constant whining of FLC/ Singe ( same person ) , then you're going to be very , very busy !

That Troll will never be satisfied until this site is a mere shadow of its former self !

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
Moderator

So sharedsigne is now the arbiter of what does and does not belong in Loving Wives? That makes this a very sad day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
?

Please move this series back to "Loving Wives". Thank you.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Fine Interesting Opener

I really wonder where this is going and like a large and ample structure in women and stories. They certainly made him a fine offer to drop out, but they were too late. He was not fixated on his wife, but now he will have to use all his training to justify returning. Really they should have tighter controls.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 8 years ago
So far I love it

Not voting awaiting the final installment. If this doesn't develop then neither of us has lost anything.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Just to be clear.

I did not move the story to a different category myself. Chapter 2 still shows "Loving Wives" category right now and I hope the moderator(s) leave it there.

We'll see how it is categorized when it shows up tomorrow.

Thanks for my readers who agree with me on this and have bothered to comment. I've been reading a lot of "loving wives" stories by others and I could swear some of the best (to me - my opinion but also 4.5+ ratings for many) don't have any triple XXX erotica descriptions in them either.

I also don't know if any moderators read these comments. I would sort of doubt they do. I think each author is supposed to actually moderate the comments to their own stories. I try to read every comment but I don't actually "moderate" them by deleting any and only occasionally reply directly to someone commenting.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Remo Williams

This is starting off like some of those old paperback's I read as a kid. The star was a guy named Remo Williams and an old quasi mystic Korean sidekick named Chuin , if memory serves.

Good start author , looks like its going to be a pretty good little yarn.

It's too bad when he was getting his sexual black ops training , that they didn't have the Willing Cuck who dresses in pink tutu's while his whore is serviced like a '74 Pinto course ! Or how about the " My wife is a gang-bang slut , so I can slurp up some creampies course ! Or maybe a course on everyone getting naked and laying in a 50 person pile course ! Or maybe a course on when to notice the early stages of a herpes outbreak ! Or a course on proper medical treatment for genitile warts ! ( I guess those are common things that a real true honest to goodness LW author should know)

Maybe then the LW Troll's would have loved it and demanded that it stay in LW !

I mean , everyone knows those are the only story lines that draws all the Eyeballs to Literotica in the first place right ? Where would this site be without those storylines ? Yeah that's what draws in the readers , right there !

Any time that someone sticks up for themselves , make that author rewrite it as a Western , or have a favorite dog die , or have it set as a detective story , with all of the real life issues as only background fodder ! Then it will be a true non-erotic humdinger !

So please keep that in mind author , since the New Queen took over this site .

5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"whiny depressed dumped husband"??????

"Can you play the role of whiny depressed dumped husband OK?" I don't see any reason why you want to have your protagonist play the wimp. Please don't, I will have to stop reading your story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
I would suggest that every reader that wants this story returned to LW

click on the "submit a bug report" (located on the right of the page) and complain to the site moderators. If one person's complaint can get a story moved, perhaps a few dozen can get it returned. I will do just that once I post this.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Has potential...good start!

Looking to see where it is going...you have my interest!

frazodfrazodalmost 8 years ago
Harddaysknight

Thanks. I did as you suggested.

I liked the beginning. I think it has possibilities and I am looking forward to the continuation.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Bug report submitted

If there is one thing that could ever bring all LW readers together, it is this. We all believe in freedom of expression. I just submitted my "bug report" as suggested. There may be hope for us all.

qhml1qhml1almost 8 years ago
Watch out!

In all honesty, I meant to put Mr. and Mrs. America: Aftermath, in non erotic, but when I went to submit it, I went all Pavlov's dog and hit the Loving Wives button. Oh well. Your story has real potential, and I look forward to the rest of the story.

We'd better both watch our backs, though, or Finish The Damn Story will rise from the ashes and put us both to shame!

Thanks for the read,

Q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@HDK

Quote: I would suggest that every reader that wants this story returned to LW click on the "submit a bug report" (located on the right of the page) and complain to the site moderators. If one person's complaint can get a story moved, perhaps a few dozen can get it returned. I will do just that once I post this.

WELL SAID. DONE.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I advise all readers to follow @Harddaysknight...

I advise all readers to follow @Harddaysknight...Bug this story in order to put it again in its right place: LW!!! I DID IT...This world is full of snitchs that try to ruin people they don't like...Are we returning to the "McCarthy" time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"It's written in the intro that this is only the first part. "

Yeah, the INTRO, you know, part of the story that can only be read AFTER opening the story! Too little, too late.

<P>

Are you someone who would put a "Do Not Enter" sign in a room that can only be seen after someone is inside the room? You must be, base on your comment.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
interesting beginning

Judgement deferred till the core is developed. I just hope it doesn't become a platform for promotion of a political agenda.

If nothing else it has a vocal cadre or authors stirred up.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

that finished strong after a slow start. I look forward to Ch. 02

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
As I

think about it now, is his wife another noc?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Readers beware

A great story until the last part of chapter 12. The author just stops writing. No ending. He just seemingly got tired of writing this story. Save your self some time and pass it up.

sexydad50sexydad50over 5 years ago
Great tale!

Chapter 1 has me hooked. Now I hope the rest lives up the beginning.

Not much sex but great story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope that propaganda speech wasn't important to the story because I totally skipped it.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

Don't bother with this series, the author never finished it. Absolute waste of time. And as for the pontificating, I think the author is a tin foil hat manufacturer.

Pinto931Pinto9315 months ago

Didn’t need the political bullshit to spoil a promising storyline.

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

The problems faced by our country are the powerless "radical Islam and Comintern," as opposed to the Russia, China and Iran axis that means to destroy not only our country but take over the world? Does author every follow what is happening in the world?

Story is pulp trash anyhow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous