True Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm..." She hummed to herself. Her beautiful eyes narrowed into thought. It was respectable. I was impressed with the fact that she took the time to think about what I had said. "I can respect that. I hadn't really thought of Trixie. I guess it would be pretty shitty of me to leave her behind like that. I've just been obsessing over this idea of you and me for a while now. I kind of got tunnel vision when imagining this future between you and me. So this is a date then? A date-date?"

"It's a date-date."

We both laughed at the childish phrasing and looked at the table and the cooling lasagna. It was nice to have cleared the air kind of. It was as if a giant weight had been lifted away and we could be us again. We took a few minutes to eat a bit of our neglected lasagna before it cooled down completely and the cheese solidified.

"Now that I'm your girlfriend, I must compliment you on your choice of restaurant. The food here is amazing. Then there's the wine and the candlelight. Very romantic."

"You are aware that you picked the place, right?"

"That's beside the point. I'm trying to give you credit so that the date goes well."

"Would the date not go well?"

"Depends on where we end up at the end of the night." She grinned devilishly while finishing another fork of her food.

"You know what I find funny?"

"What?"

"We've been good friends for a while now and our mutual friendship with me, you, and Trixie has been very sexually charged. We make sexual jokes and stuff, but I don't think I've ever heard you talk about your sex life. Why is that?"

"I'm a lady, that's why." She turned up her nose, mocking a snobbish attitude.

"Well, since you're my girlfriend now, am I allowed to know more?"

"Like what?"

"Are you more of a top or bottom?"

"Top." She snickered. I silently cursed. "There seems to be a trend with the women in your life."

"Actually Sam was more of a bottom. I know her dick was big, but she didn't always like to use it."

"Not what I heard."

"Be nice."

"I try, but I never really knew Sam. I had seen her around campus and she always came off like she thought she was better than everyone. Then she did what she did with you the way she did what she did and so I find it hard to be friendly all the time. I'm sorry though. I'll try harder now that we're dating."

"Thank you." She stuck her tongue out at me and all I could do was laugh. "So, shall we do the whole cliché first date thing and get to know each other better?" She nodded while swallowing a mouthful of lasagna. "Tell me about your family. What was growing up in New York like?"

"Mmmm..." She wiped her mouth and I stared at the lines of her lipstick along her lips. "I uh..." I watched her eyes dart around. "I guess I should tell you now that we're trying to do this whole dating thing." I could tell she didn't want to tell me what I already knew, at least partially. "Growing up in New York was fun. If you grew up with money like me, it's a beautiful city. I love the atmosphere, the lights, and the glamour. There's no city like it."

"So you're rich?"

"Yeah, I guess, my parents are. My dad started out as an investment banker and is now a mutual funds manager on Wall Street." The way she talked, it seemed like she was ashamed of her upbringing. "And my mom, well, she is a wedding planner to the stars."

"Are you okay? We don't have to talk about your family if it makes you uncomfortable."

"I'm fine. I'm sorry. I know it's silly. I just don't like people knowing that I come from money. In the past people have acted differently around me when they found out. I love my parents. They have supported me through my whole life even after my decision to come out." She stopped for a minute and gasped as if she had just realized something. "I'm sorry that yours weren't so kind to you."

"Don't worry. I'm over it now. Things could have been worse. They could have disowned me entirely."

"It's still shit. Anyway, I've always felt kind of distanced I suppose. It was strange. Mom and dad were always lost in their own world. I was raised by the housekeepers as much as I was raised by my own parents." She scoffed and held a hand over her mouth and then moved it away quickly. "I'm sorry. I know you wanted to know more, but I just feel horrible when I talk about my past. I grew up with more than most and I can't help but feel that I come off as this spoiled little princess who cries boo hoo about how her parents were never around and that's not me."

"You're your own woman. You've left the nest and just trying to lay out your own path in life. Am I right?"

"Yeah." She shook her head and smiled at me. "Yeah." She coughed to clear her throat. "So enough about me. Let's talk about you. What's your favorite band?"

"Is that what we're doing?" I grinned towards her. "You already know that I like a bit of everything. If you're asking over every genre and all time, uhhh, and you said band, so I guess if I had to pin it down, Zac Brown Band, maybe?"

"I always forget how much you like country music."

"And I always forget that country music offends your northern sensibilities."

"It does not. I actually like a little bit of country music."

"You like country singers. You have a crush on Luke Bryan."

"I do not!" She blushed and I just stared her down. "Alright, maybe I do."

"Got a thing for country boys, do you?"

"Why do you think I decided to go to college in Texas? Why do you think I like you so much?"

"Cause I'm an attractive muscular white boy who has a history with woman like you."

"You're not wrong, but you're selling yourself short Alex. You're also the sweetest guy I know." I blushed and placed my fork down on my plate and tucked my face into my shoulder to hide my embarrassment.

Before I could respond to her though the waitress came back and set down the check. I reached for it immediately and put my card inside for the server to take.

"How do you know I didn't want to pay?" She scoffed as the check walked away.

"A man is always supposed to pay for a woman. It's polite and gentlemanly."

"Yeah, but I'm my own woman you know. I make my own money. I don't need a man to pay for me." She was smiling the whole time, obvious that she was just putting on a show. "Besides, come later tonight how do you know I won't be the 'man' in the relationship?" She grinned, knowing full well that I would let things play out that way if she wanted.

"Be that as it may. I can be the man right now and am gladly paying for a meal with a woman as beautiful as yourself."

"I can live with that."

The server returned and placed the checkbook down on the table with a pen to sign the receipt. I quickly wrote out my signature and got up to stand. I stuffed my card back in my wallet and offered to help Chelsea up from her chair.

"You really are quite the gentleman."

"I try sometimes."

---

There was only a short discussion in her car as far as where we were going. We decided on my place since it was closer. By the time we reached my dorm room Chelsea and I were all over each other. I barely had a chance to shut the door before she was pushing on my and guiding me back towards my bed.

I crumpled down and let her pounce on top of me. I ran my hands along her back and over the rise of her ass. It was so soft and plump. I squeezed her rear in my hands and pulled her in to me. She was breathing heavily. I was as well. It was like a fire was relit inside of my soul.

I could hardly remember us removing our clothes, but here I sat looking at her naked body. She was gorgeous. Her skin was flawless. Her breasts were perfect. I brought my head up from the bed and began to kiss her nipples. I felt the little nubs harden in my mouth. Her moans filled my ears. Her nails dug into my neck and pulled my head closer.

It was pure passion. We didn't have to speak. It wasn't needed. Not now. I lifted her up and turned her over on the bed. She let out a sexy giggle as I did. I moved down and left a trail of kisses along belly. Her stomach fluttered and jumped as her breathing became louder. I felt the heat through her panties.

I felt a wave of nervousness hit me. I rubbed my hand along the smooth fabric. She was wearing a pair of simple black bikini cut panties. I had spent enough time with Sam to spot a tuck job. I saw the telltale lines where her dick had split down the middle of her sack and created bulges along the sides.

I put a finger underneath one of the sides. Our breathing stopped. I looked up at Chelsea and she gave me a nod. Through her nerves there was still a smile on her face. When my fingers tugged down and pulled her cock with them she sexily bit her lip. I just touched her dick for the first time.

I looked back down and saw the bulge of her cock fighting her panties. Like every other woman in my life it seemed that they were destined to be bigger than me, but Chelsea was different. When I freed her dick from her underwear I could just how different.

There was a lot to take in. Almost immediately I noticed that Chelsea was uncircumcised. There was a good deal of foreskin covering her tip. I had never seen one up close. Sure there were guys in the locker room, but this was different. I was fascinated. I stroked along her length and tried to pull it down to expose her hidden flesh. It was fun seeing it rise and fall the way it did.

That brought my attention to another unique trait. Chelsea's cock was extremely long. It was definitely longer than Sam's was, by at least a couple of inches. What relieved me a little bit about her though was the fact that I could feel in my hand that she wasn't as thick as me, just a lot longer.

The whole thing towered in the air menacingly. I had to prop myself up on my elbows to get in position to suck it. I opened my mouth wide and engulfed the tip of her dick. I moaned loudly and she sucked in sharply. It was such a relief to finally suck a cock that didn't make my jaw ache.

I had managed to learn how to deepthroat Sam and Chelsea's was much easier to suck. I pressed downward and kept pushing until I felt her tip punch past the back of my throat. That was the hard part. I glided the rest of the way until my nose was buried in her trimmed bush. Chelsea was the first to break the silence of the moment.

"Holy fuck!"

Her hand now rested on the back of my head as I bobbed along her length. I would pull back just enough so that the tip would exit my throat and then slam back down. It drove her crazy. Her hips started bucking underneath me.

I reached under her cock and rubbed her balls. They were smaller than I imagined they would be considering the size of her dick. I rolled them in my hand. I could feel them tighten up. She was close. I felt it.

I pulled up and let the tip of her cock rest on my tongue. I stroked the remaining inches beneath my lips. It only took a few strokes before I felt the first rope of cum splash against the back of my throat. The next one spilled out onto my tongue. She tasted sweet. It was a pleasant surprise. I started sucking to keep her load inside my mouth.

When she finished cumming I pulled off of her with a loud pop and made a show of swallowing for Chelsea.

"Oh fuck Alex. That was so hot. Holy shit." She sat there breathing for a bit, catching her breath.

I was amazed at how beautiful she was, especially at that moment. I felt a warmth in my chest. The butterflies were back. I crawled across the bed and kissed her. She flinched a little in surprise, but kissed me back. She pulled away after a moment and pecked me on the cheek.

"My turn. Lay back." She pounced on top of me and began stroking my cock, sandwiching my erection between her thigh and mine. Her hot breath fell on my ear. "You have a nice cock."

"Thanks." I chuckled, not really expecting the compliment. "So do you."

She let out a sexy giggle and dropped down to my waist. It all happened so fast. She opened her mouth and collapsed her lips over the head. I bucked my hips, it felt so good. She gagged softly, spitting all over my length. She didn't flinch. She reached down to the base of my shaft and stroked along my dick.

"Fuck, that feels good." I grunted roughly.

It had been months now since I had gotten any action and I was having a hard time controlling myself. I reached down and grabbed the back of Chelsea's head and began pumping into her mouth. I didn't push hard, just far enough to press at the back of her throat. Her hands fell down between her legs. I could see her arm moving in rhythm, stroking her cock slowly.

Not only was she letting me take control, but it was turning her on. She let out a few gentle moans every few thrusts. Her mouth was so wet, so tight. I was in heaven. It was too much. My stamina was nothing like it used to be and I could feel my balls tighten. I was going to cum.

"I'm cumming!"

Chelsea quickly pulled off and began jacking me off. It only took a couple of pumps before I shot out my load. A few ropes arched across her face and made a decent mess out of her. I was pretty stunned that I had came as much as I had and chuckled to myself.

To her credit, Chelsea took it like a champ and started giggling herself. She pulled back and started wiping away some of the cum around her eyes. There was something hot about the way she looked. I leaned forward and kissed her. It just felt right.

"You got me pretty good. You must have been saving that up for a while." She joked and got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. "You mind if I use the towel in here to wash up?"

"Sure, use the white one. That one's mine. The fluffy black ones are David's."

"Figures."

I heard the faucet running as she cleaned up. I looked down and saw my whole body was sweating. We hadn't done much but what we did felt intense. I felt charged, excited. I was jittery. I got up from the bed and started picking up both of our clothes and setting them out neatly over the head of the bed before straightening out the bedspread and the sheets.

Chelsea came out while I was tidying up and I looked over at her. Her thick was stood out in the moonlit room. I could easily make out the shape of her flaccid cock between her legs. It swung from side to side as she walked towards me. She was beautiful. Even without makeup she was easily one of the most gorgeous women I'd ever laid eyes on.

"Why do you look at me like that?" She blushed.

"Like what?"

"I don't really know. No one really looks at me like you do. You make me feel like I'm a real woman. It reminds me of those movies where the woman walks into the room after a makeover and the guy just stares at her, stunned by her beauty. That's what it feels like."

"That's because that's pretty much how I feel every time I see you. Amazed."

She hugged me. I felt a rush. It was magical holding her naked form against mine. I didn't want to ever let her go. Her head rested against my chest. She listened to my heart. I nestled against the top of her head. Her scent calmed me.

"I gotta get back home. I have to some stuff to handle in the morning." She brushed past me and started to get dressed. "What do you have going on tomorrow?"

"Not much. Now that it's looking like I'm actually going pro and leaving college I'll have to call up a few of the agents that have been hounding me and give them a listen." It hurt knowing she was leaving, but I understood that it was normal. I was spoiled really with having lived with Sam like I did. I sat down and the bed and admired Chelsea as she got herself together.

"How many are trying to work with you?"

"Hundreds."

"Wow. Any idea who you're going with?"

"Not really. My coach has had a few players talk to him about their various experiences with some of them. So he gave me a few names to look for and a few to avoid. Other than that I think I'm just going to feel each one out and go from there."

"Do you have to get one now?"

"Pretty much. Now that the playoffs are over I have a choice. I either call the club and tell them I'm forgoing my senior year or that I am staying. Since I'm deciding to leave I will most likely be given a plane ticket to go play for either one of the minor league teams or straight to the majors. Most likely I'll play Triple A ball until September call ups. That is if it all goes well. So I have to try and pick out an agent almost right away because the ball is going to start rolling fast from now on."

"Hey hey, don't worry." I must have started stressing pretty hard cause Chelsea sat down next to me and began rubbing along my back to calm me. "Trixie and I are only a phone call away. If you have to leave a week from now or tomorrow, we will still be here for you."

"Thanks. It's all just a little overwhelming. I won't keep you. I'll call you in the morning when after I talk to some people."

"Alright. Goodnight Alex."

She kissed me and got up to leave.

"Night Chelsea." It felt strange to not say I love you.