True Love in San Francisco Ch. 02

Story Info
Former professor and student express their love.
6k words
4.64
9.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple hours later Britt woke up. She looked at the clock, and it was just after eight in the morning. She tried to get out of bed quietly, but she hit her foot on the chair that was next to the bed still, and she wasn't quiet about it. Quinn woke up somewhat startled, and she assured him she was okay. He saw her getting her shoes on and asked, "Are you leaving now?"

"Well, yeah. You were going to go visit your family today. I figured you'd want to get ready for that and all," she explained.

"Oh...yeah...You know, I don't have to see them..." he said quietly. Britt walked up to the bed where he was and smiled at him.

"Call me when you get back and we'll do something, okay?"

He smiled at her, "Definitely!"

She kissed his forehead and went back to her apartment.

When Britt got home, she got herself some breakfast. She hoped Quinn wouldn't be gone too long. She couldn't help but think about what he had done the night before while she watched. She kept wishing she could've seen more, and as she replayed what she saw and heard in his bathroom she began to get horny again.

Britt went to her bedroom and lay down under the covers. She was still tired, but the excitement she felt kept her awake. She lay on her side and gently moved her hand to her breasts and massaged them while wishing it was Quinn's hand on her. She closed her eyes and imagined him there with her.

She turned to lie on her back and slid her jeans down her legs along with her underwear. She slowly moved her hand between her legs and was shocked when she felt how wet she was. She was nearly dripping at just the thought of Quinn touching her. Britt used one hand to touch her breasts and the other slipped into her. With one finger she pushed into herself. Then, she added another.

Britt began to call out Quinn's name, first quietly then getting louder as she felt better and better. Then, she moved her fingers to touch her clit. As she played with herself she got closer and closer to climaxing. Finally, she knew it was coming. It came on stronger than she had ever felt and tore through her whole body. She continued to touch herself as it came and passed and soon brought herself to another orgasm. This time, she thrust her hips up uncontrollably as it passed. When her orgasm passed she stopped and suddenly felt even more tired. She turned over in bed and fell asleep.

A couple hours after she left Quinn's room, she was awakened when she heard her phone ring. She went to check who it was, and it was him. She answered, "Hey, Quinn. What's up?"

"I have a confession," he started. "I didn't really come to see family here. My family doesn't even know I came."

"I don't understand, what are you doing here then?" she asked, completely confused by this point.

"To be honest, I wasn't completely sure when I booked this trip. I mean, I knew I had to see you, but I didn't know why. I thought I had to justify that by saying I was going to see family. But I realized something last night, and I've been trying to figure out how to tell you since you left. I've been going over and over the perfect way to tell you how I feel about you, but none of it sounded good enough. I'm just going to tell you what I feel in the simplest way I can think of, okay?"

Britt, still a little puzzled, hesitated for a moment then asked, "Okay, how do you feel about me Quinn?"

"I...I love you. I have for awhile now, but I have a girlfriend so I didn't want to admit that. I was so confused because I thought she was the one, and I thought that I was just getting caught up in the excitement of a girl like you being in love with me. I didn't want to believe that I was really in love with you because then my whole life would change. I was comfortable, but then it occurred to me that I wasn't actually happy without you. I realized that you're the one I've been looking for.

"You're amazing Britt. I love talking to you. I want to know everything about you. I need you in a way I've never needed anyone. And you love me like no one has ever loved me. I've never met anyone like you, and I know I never will. You're smart, funny, interesting, kind, sweet, and so beautiful. I give up trying to convince myself and you that I don't have these feelings for you. I do, and I want to be with you. I know I turned you down before, but I shouldn't have. Please, Britt, forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you before or to make you wait so long. Please give me a chance to show you I love you. I'll do anything. I know you still love me..."

Britt didn't have to think twice about that. "Quinn, I'm madly in love with you. I would be stupid not to give you a chance. And I promise you, I'll never hurt you like your girlfriend did. When I told you I loved you before, I told you we were perfect for each other. I stand by that. We were meant to be together, that's why I never stopped loving you. I couldn't stop. I couldn't give up hope."

"I see now that you're the woman for me," Quinn replied. "We're amazing together. Last night, nothing even happened between us. But there was something so amazingly awesome about it. I kept waking up and I'd look over and you'd be sleeping and hanging onto me. I just kept thinking...this is how it's supposed to be..."

"That is how it's supposed to be, Quinn. And it will be. We can be together. We will be together."

They both sat quietly for a minute. There was so much to say that neither of them could figure out where to start. Quinn got it started. "Britt, you know how I love the Giants?"

Britt laughed, "Yeah, you talk about them all the time."

Quinn chuckled, "I was kind of hoping you'd go to a game with me today. I want to share something I really love with someone I really love."

"If you love them then I definitely want to see them."

"Can I meet you in front of my hotel in thirty minutes?"

"Of course!" Britt said. She took a quick shower then grabbed her stuff and took off.

It was almost exactly thirty minutes later that they saw each other outside of his hotel. They smiled at each other and Quinn gave Britt another hug. As they waited for a taxi, Britt said, "I'm really excited that you want to share this with me Quinn. But I have a confession now, I don't know much about baseball. I mean, I know the basic rules, but I don't know anything else."

Quinn smiled at her, "That's perfectly fine. I'd love to teach you all about it."

Britt smiled back at him. "I do know what a great teacher you are. I fell in love with you in your classroom." They laughed together as a taxi arrived. They got in and made their way to the stadium.

They got there, paid the taxi driver, and made their way in. They found their seats and sat down. They were pretty high up and Quinn apologized for the bad seats. "I just got the tickets this morning, so it was too late to get my favorite seats."

"Where are your favorite seats?" Britt asked.

He pointed across the stadium. "They're great seats. You get great views of everything from there."

Britt looked at him. "I have to admit, I really like the view from here," she said, still gazing at him.

He looked back at her and smiled, "I really do too now that I think about it." They continued to talk until the game started.

When the game started, Britt could see Quinn getting really into it. She asked him a lot of questions about the game. He answered like an expert, and she could tell he was proud of his knowledge. She even asked him questions she already knew the answers to. A player came up and Quinn said he was a great hitter. "He's made a lot of home runs this season," he informed her.

"That's good. Do you think he'll make one now?" she asked.

"I think he will," Quinn said. "In fact, I'll make you a deal. If he makes a home run, I get to kiss you."

Britt smiled, "Sounds like a good deal to me."

The hitter came up. After one strike, he hit the ball. Britt watched closely wondering what would happen if it wasn't a home run. Suddenly, Quinn turned and kissed her. "Hey," she said, "you didn't even wait to see if he made a home run!"

"It doesn't even matter," he said as he grinned at her. Britt kissed him once more, letting it go a little deeper and longer this time, then she leaned back in her seat to watch the rest of the game. He put his arm around her and she leaned on him. It seemed to be their favorite sitting position.

After the game they joined the crowd to make their way out of the stadium. Quinn looked over at her as they walked out. "I'd better take your hand. You know, just so we don't get separated with all these people here."

"Well, yeah, that just makes sense," Britt said with a grin. He took her hand and led her out.

When they got out of the stadium, he told her about this place he loved to go eat after games. She told him she wanted to go, so they were able to walk to the restaurant from there. As they walked, Quinn held Britt's hand. Eventually, he let go of her hand and put his arm around her waist. They were close to each other, and they were happy.

After they ate, they took a taxi back to his hotel. When they got out, he turned to her and asked, "Would you like to come up to my room again?"

"No," Britt said then smiled to ease his worried look, "I want you to come over to my place."

Quinn smiled back, "Alright, sounds good."

She took his hand this time and they walked together. They got to her apartment and Britt unlocked the door and led him in. She closed and locked the door behind them as Quinn looked around. "This looks like a nice place," he said.

"Yeah, it's tiny, but it's comfortable," she replied. Then, she put her arms around him. She leaned into him and whispered in his ear, "The bed is incredibly comfortable..." He smiled and kissed her. As they kissed each other, the passion they had felt all that time for each other started to be released. They got more and more into their kiss.

Suddenly, Quinn stopped. "I uh...I need to get more comfortable..." He walked to her bed, took his shoes off, and sat down. Britt followed him, and she removed her shoes before she sat next to him. "This is nice," he said, "I could see myself spending more time here."

Britt looked at him. "Well," she said, "I'm hoping after tonight you'll really want to." He leaned in close to her and pushed her hair out of her face with his hand. They looked into each other's eyes, and they knew they had to make the most of their time together. He kissed her with all the passion and confidence he could muster. He put his arms around her and she seemed to melt into him.

"Britt," he told her, "I can't leave this city without making love to you."

"I'd be crazy to let you leave without doing that," she replied.

They were so into each other that they couldn't seem to take their lips off of each other. At first he gently pushed his tongue past her lips, kissing her deeply. Then, Quinn began to kiss down Britt's neck. As he did this, she moved her hands to his chest. She wanted that shirt off. As he kissed further down her she unbuttoned his buttons. Once the shirt was unbuttoned all the way, Quinn took it off, lips still attached to her. He had an undershirt on and she wanted that off too. She began to lift it over his head, and he finally moved back to let her pull it off. While he was back, he pulled her shirt over her head. Britt took this opportunity to kiss Quinn. She leaned in and slowly made her way down from his lips to his stomach. When she got to his jeans she sat up and kissed his lips again.

Quinn broke away, made his way to the side of the bed, stood up, and unzipped his jeans. Britt looked at him then stopped him. "Let me do the rest, Quinn," she said. He nodded, and she slid to the edge of the bed on his side where he was standing. Britt sat staring at him in front of her. She ran her hand down the front of his jeans then she slowly pulled them down. He stepped out of them. Then, she gently touched the front of his boxers. She looked up at him and saw that he was staring intently at her. She began to trace the outline of his penis through the boxers—down, around the tip, then back up. She put her fingers on both sides and rubbed in an up and down motion. Then, she began to massage him until she could see he was hard.

Britt slid the back of his boxers down past his butt. Then, as if trying to savor every moment, she slid the front slowly over his fully erect penis. It stood out at her eye level, and all she could do was stare. It was strangely beautiful. It was probably about eight inches long. It seemed pretty thick. She could see pulsating veins running down the length. The tip looked amazing, the kind she'd always preferred to see on the few naked men she had seen. The shaft had a good, healthy, fleshy color to it, but as it neared the tip it became a brighter shade of red. She'd only seen naked men in porn. This was her first real experience with a man, but she surprised herself by how much she suddenly loved it.

"So," she said, "this is what you were playing with last night..."

Quinn turned red then said, "Yeah, I kind of have to when I think about you..."

She grinned, "It's my turn to play now."

As Quinn watched her, Britt took his member in her hand and began to lick just the tip. She positioned it so she could look at him and lick it at the same time. He stared back at her, mouth agape. He hadn't had sex in awhile because he couldn't stand to do it with his girlfriend, and he desperately needed this release. He spent many nights jacking off and trying not to think about what this could possibly be like with Britt, but he always gave in and imagined her there with him.

While Britt watched him he became more unsteady. She stopped licking and stood up next to him. Quinn knew what to do next. He sat down on the bed where she was, and she stood where he was. He ran his hand down the front of her jeans in the same way she did to him. He unzipped them and quickly pulled them down. He was eager to get going. He saw a damp spot on her panties and knew what it was. She was wet. He stared at the spot for a moment.

Britt saw him and said, "That's what you do to me, Quinn. You always have..."

He looked up at her and they looked into each other's eyes. Finally, Quinn said, "I love you so much."

Britt smiled, "I love you too, and I intend to show you just how much this weekend."

Britt took off her bra, and he gazed up at her perfectly shaped breasts. He watched them rise and fall and she breathed deeply, waiting for his next move. Quinn came to his senses and pulled her panties down to her ankles, and she stepped out of them and the jeans. He took a finger and touched Britt. She was incredibly wet and only getting wetter. Moving past the lips, he touched her clitoris and she shuddered. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm just so sensitive there," she explained. "Add that to the fact that I'm incredibly horny right now and even the slightest touch from you makes me crazy." He touched her there again and she swayed. He loved this new-found power over her.

Quinn moved past her clit and found the entrance that he'd been dreaming about getting into. He moved a finger into her as far as it would go, listening to her moan softly as he moved, and he felt her wetness running down his hand. Britt leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. He leaned forward and kissed her stomach. It was then that he got his first smell of her sex, and he knew he had to have a taste. His lips made their way down her body. He used his other hand to part her lips and he gently touched her clit with his tongue. She tasted amazing. He could've spent all day lapping up her juices. He felt like a starving man who was finally getting food; he would never get enough of her.

Her moans grew louder, and he knew she was already getting close. "Quinn! Don't make me climax yet. I want it to happen when you get inside me," she begged him.

He stopped licking her, somewhat disappointed that he couldn't have more of her. But then he smiled as he realized what would come next. "I can take care of that right now," he said.

Quinn moved to the other side of the bed and got under the covers. He pulled them back and she got in with him. Britt moved in as close as she could to him. They kissed each other, feeling each other's heat against their own bodies, and somehow even more passionate than before. They touched each other's bodies, unable to get enough physical contact.

He began to nibble on Britt's ear. She giggled because it tickled, and he thought it to be the cutest thing he'd ever heard. Quinn stopped and whispered to her to lay back. She lay down on her back and he wasted no time. He leaned over her to kiss her, pressing himself up against her body. He could feel the soft skin of her stomach and breasts. As he kissed her she ran her hands through his hair. Quinn began to kiss down her body. Britt let little moans escape her, and she continued to run her hands through his hair.

Quinn pushed himself up on his side. He looked into her eyes and they could see all of the longing they felt for each other. Suddenly, Quinn's look turned to one of lust, and he stared deep into her. His eyes began to wander down her body, and she could feel his gaze make its way down her. He stopped at her breasts. In his estimation, they needed some attention.

At first, he massaged them for her, one at a time. The feel of his strong, yet gentle, hands drove her crazy. Then, while still massaging one, he lowered his face to her and began to suck her other nipple. At the same time, she could feel his throbbing penis pressed up against her body, and he could tell her breathing was getting deeper. She couldn't get enough of this. She especially loved his scent. He wasn't wearing cologne; it was his natural scent that she was so attracted to. She was so lost in him that she had no clue how long he spent touching her. She'd been dreaming about this for so long, and it was finally starting to happen. She didn't know if she was turned on by what was actually happening, or turned on by what was about to happen. It didn't matter though, she wanted all of it.

Quinn couldn't get enough either. He licked, kissed, and sucked at her, listening to her moan quietly for him. He took in her soft feminine scent, the feel of her perfect skin touching his, and the amazing sounds that just barely escaped her lips. The fullness of how much he desperately needed to take her hit him at this moment. He rubbed his member against her thigh almost to the point of humping it. Her smooth skin felt amazing on his hard cock, but it wasn't enough. He had to get inside her, and he had to do it then.

He was getting turned on by how much she was enjoying his playing with her breasts. But he really wanted to get to the part he'd been dreaming about most. He'd always been a generous lover to his past girlfriends, even to the point of giving up certain things that he wanted, but he had a need for Britt that had been pent up for months. As selfish as he felt, he knew he couldn't wait any longer to have her. "Uh..." he started, wanting to move things on but not sure how to say it without rushing her.

Britt knew what he was thinking. "It's okay, Quinn. We can really get down to business now."

He sat up and grinned at her. She grinned back at him. She must be as desperate for this as I am, he happily thought.

Britt spread her legs apart as Quinn positioned himself between her legs. He looked down and saw her pussy glistening in the light; she was so wet. She stopped him for a second. "What's wrong?" he asked, obviously concerned.

"Nothing's wrong. I just...I've never been with a man before. I mean, I have a vibrator, but it's nowhere near as big as you are," she said, kind of embarrassed about her lack of experience.

12