True Love in San Francisco Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was somewhat surprised though. "You use a vibrator?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said as she turned over to get it from a drawer in a table that her lamp sat on.

She opened the drawer and pulled out a purple vibrator. He looked at it, then back at her, then back at it. "His name is Little Quinn," she said, smiling at him.

"Little Quinn? After me?" he asked, once again surprised.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I had to do something when I couldn't be with you. This was the next best thing. It doesn't feel nearly as good as I assume you would, and trust me, it doesn't taste as good as you would either."

He laughed, "You tasted it?!"

"I wanted to know what it would be like when I finally get to give you oral sex," she said in her defense.

He chuckled again, "Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

"Look, Quinn, I was so desperate to be with you. When I couldn't be I had to do something. I felt like I was going to explode. I go crazy when I don't use it. I need sex, but I only wanted it with you. You must have jacked off at least once when you couldn't be with the person you wanted to be with. Well, it's the same thing."

"I've been jacking off a lot lately because I wanted to be with you actually," he said. "You should've seen me last night. I thought I was never going to stop cumming. Just when I thought I was done, there was more. This morning too..."

It was Britt's turn to be surprised. "I didn't know you ever thought about me like that. Well, until last night. I was kind of watching you for a bit actually. I've never even seen a man do that in real life," she said quietly.

Quinn was suddenly hornier at the thought of her secretly watching him. "Britt, I didn't just wake up today in love with you. This has been building over a long period of time. I just didn't know it was love. I was touching myself to thoughts of you before I even really knew how I felt about you."

Britt smiled at that news, "I've been doing that for awhile too. But, as you can see, Little Quinn is a lot smaller than Big Quinn," she said, pointing to his penis. "I need you to be gentle with me until I get used to you."

He smiled back, took the vibrator from her, and set it aside, "You won't be needing this anymore. I promise, Britt, I never want to hurt you in any way. I'll be careful and if you need me to stop I will try really hard not to finish myself off."

Britt laughed, "I guess that's all I can ask for. And just so you know, I cuss when I get close to climaxing. So don't be surprised."

Quinn was surprised though, "I've never heard you cuss before."

"I know," she said, "but we've never had sex before."

"Yeah, we need to change that right now..."

Quinn took his member in his hand and moved himself close to her. He guided himself into her and she gasped as he penetrated her. "That's already amazing!" she said as he slowly filled her up.

"Trust me," Quinn replied, "it gets much better." He tried to find a good position, but he really wanted to be on top of her. He needed to be all over her at once. "Britt? Can I lie on top of you?" he asked timidly.

"Of course, Quinn. I want you to."

"Really?" he asked as she surprised him again. "My girlfriend never wanted me to be that close to her when we had sex."

"You mean your ex-girlfriend, right?" Britt asked with a grin.

"Yeah," he said, "my ex-girlfriend."

"Just a word of advice," Britt began, "don't talk about one woman while you're attempting to make love to another one. It doesn't do anything to turn us on."

Quinn laughed, "You just surprise me with how different you are."

"Quinn, the real difference is that I genuinely love you. I need to feel you as close as you can get. Now come on, get to the humping me part!"

He laughed and gently lay down on top of her. She put her arms around him and kissed his face as he began to slowly thrust into her. "Oh, Quinn! That's the most amazing feeling I've ever had."

He kissed her, "It still gets better." As he pumped himself into, then out of her, she moaned for him.

Britt had never felt anything like this. As he thrust away, she realized a vibrator was never enough. She needed Quinn, big and real, making love to her like a man should. As much as she tried to imagine how good this could be, nothing prepared her for this. This was pleasure on a whole new level.

After awhile, Britt cried out to Quinn, "Oh god Quinn, fuck me harder!" He loved hearing that from the woman he'd never heard say a bad word in all the time he'd known her.

He gave her what she wanted and thrust with even more force. "Do you like that?" he asked her in his soft almost teasing voice.

"Oh yes!" she cried out.

"Do you want some more?"

"I need more Quinn! As hard as you can now!!" She was now ready for anything he had to give. He sped up his thrusting, encouraged by her words.

Britt was getting really into it by this point. She was panting and moaning, her breathing quickened. "Quinn! I love that massive dick of yours! Get as deep inside me as you can!" She didn't want him to hold anything back. She wanted to see his passion finally unbound.

"I'm trying baby," he panted back to her, loving her words. He was working hard, and she was appreciative.

"I want all your cum inside me Quinn! I want to feel you shoot your load into my pussy!" He loved hearing that even more.

Quinn was getting more into the talking part of it too. "You like my dick?" he asked her.

"I love it! You have to let me suck it!" she replied as he did her, nearly out of breath.

"You sure you can get your mouth around it?" he asked back, thoroughly enjoying this conversation.

"Probably not, it's sooo huge. But I'll try really hard, I promise I will," she said between gasps.

"So you think you'd like to taste my cum?"

"Definitely!" she said, taking his dick hard and deep.

"Are you going to be a good girl and swallow it all?"

"I'm a very good girl. I'll swallow anything you give me," she managed to say, sincerely meaning it.

"That's right," he said, pumping with more force and hornier than he'd ever been in his life, "I'm going to fuck your mouth with my massive dick until I cum. Then, you're going to swallow every last drop of it. Then, I'm going to fuck your tight pussy again. If we still want more, I'm going to turn you over and get my dick in your nice ass. Or maybe I'll bury my face in your pussy and get another taste of you."

"I hope you don't mind, but I squirt when I have an orgasm," Britt replied, barely able to speak much less think.

Quinn almost lost it at that. His girlfriend never did anything like that, but he loved to watch it in porn and always secretly dreamed of Britt doing it for him. "I want you to squirt on my face. Then I'll lick you clean."

They were so horny, and the more they talked and fucked the closer they got to climaxing. Finally, it was happening for both of them. First, Quinn yelled out, "Oh shit! I'm going to cum!"

And that was all Britt needed to hear to bring her close to orgasm. "Oh! My pussy! I'm going to cum too!"

Quinn pulled himself up on his arms so he could slam her really hard. There was no way he could be gentle now, but Britt had begged him to do it as hard as he could. The thought of her liking it rough sent chills through his body. He was putting everything he had into it, and she let him know how much she loved his efforts. This was the woman he loved, and he was going to give her the best he knew how to give.

All of the sudden, Quinn let out a loud grunt, and Britt could feel a warm sensation in her pussy. She knew what it was and the thought instantly brought her to an orgasm. "Oh Quinn!!!" she cried out to him as the most wonderful feeling washed over her body.

"Ah...yeah...I love it when you call out my name like that..." he whispered as the sensation waned. She was right about squirting; he could feel the juice from her pussy washing over his cock. After his orgasm, it was the next best feeling he'd ever had. He couldn't even see her do it, but the thought of it left him needing more. He knew he had to cum some more in her. After all, she did ask for all of it. He pushed back into her, and as he let go of a little more cum, she had another orgasm. He still needed one more time though. As he thrust into her she moaned again through another one.

"Quinn..." was all she could manage to get out.

He was exhausted, so he pulled out of her and pushed himself over onto the bed. He lay facing her, staring blankly into space. Britt, still on her back, closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath. She knew he needed some time to get his energy back, so she lay quietly next to him thinking over what just happened. Suddenly, she heard Quinn snoring. She smiled at him as he slept.

After about 30 minutes, Quinn woke up. He looked at her with a sheepish grin and said, "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you."

"Quinn," Britt said, "I might not have been with a man before, but I know that after sex some guys sleep. Especially if you're doing a beyond amazing job like you just did. Let me guess, your girlfriend got mad at you for falling asleep."

He sighed, "Yeah. I had to not put in too much effort because I'd be too tired. If I fell asleep she'd get pissed. Even if I tried to tell her I was really exhausted, she'd just get mad. I fucking hate it when sex is a chore. Why don't girls understand that they just need to let me sleep?" he asked, exasperated.

Britt started laughing and Quinn calmed down. "I'm glad you understand, Britt. That makes me feel even more like we were meant to be together. It seems like such a simple issue, but I can't physically keep going after that."

"Quinn, it's a biological issue. Of course I can understand that. There's nothing you can do about it. So...please don't ever worry about that. You can sleep as much as you need to."

Quinn leaned in and put his arm around her waist. "I can't believe I've been missing out on this. On you..."

Britt kissed him gently. "Don't worry about that either, okay? We're together now. Whatever happened between us before and whatever kept us apart doesn't matter anymore." He smiled at her and looked deep into her eyes.

"By the way, Quinn, you really are amazing in bed. And I wasn't kidding when I said you are massive. I was surprised all of that even fit inside me."

"I was actually surprised too," he replied. "You're so tight, I wasn't sure how it was going to work. But you were also incredibly wet."

Britt blushed at that. "I'm sorry, I just—"

"No," he cut her off, "don't be sorry. It was even better because of that. It's not a bad thing, trust me. Some girls can't get that wet and it's really uncomfortable. But you...you were so ready for me. It was incredible!"

She grinned, "I told you, Quinn. That's what you do to me."

"I wish you could've seen what you did to me when you had your orgasm," Quinn said.

"What do you mean?" Britt asked.

"You squirted all over my dick! It was amazing. I swear, I've always wanted a woman who could do that. Up until now I've only watched girls do that in porn. But it drives me absolutely insane!"

Britt chuckled, "Kind of like how seeing guys cum makes me absolutely insane?"

"Ah, you like that?" he asked.

She grinned, "Let's just say I would do whatever it takes to get more cum out of you." He grinned back at her and was left somewhat speechless at her willingness to please him. He wanted to do her all night long, but he suddenly felt exhausted.

They laid there silently for a bit taking everything in. Britt could tell that Quinn was still pretty tired. His eyes kept closing, but he kept snapping them back open. Finally, she said, "Quinn, go to sleep already. You have my permission."

He smiled and closed his eyes. It wasn't long before she heard him snoring softly again. Britt fell asleep a little bit later. She only woke up once in the night and felt Quinn's arms around her and his naked body pressed right up against hers.

12