All Comments on 'True Meaning Of Sacrifice Ch. 03'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
now were getting somewhere

that what a husband suppose to do.ryan get his slow and know who did it to him.drug him and cut it off and let him bleed to dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Now We know her Sacrifical Activities are so

really painful,,, only mother Teresa types like her would endure such horrible sodomizing sacrificial activities to protect hers and her husband's lifes and reputation and future prospects! lol

never mind that this is one of those husbands who loves cream pies brought him by his darling wife, who, gosh,,, she's making so many sacrifices, hurting so much, so deeply, as Stacy relays to the hubby in the motel,, after such a deep pyschological explanation, the creame pie loving hubby drives like a maniac home, bursting through the door, opening his arms, saying,

"Oh, god, honey, I din't know you was being blackmailed like that,,, gosh, those terrible men,,, you must have hated every second of what they did to you,,, come here, honey, I'm so ashamed of myself,, Please FORGIVE ME,,, here, let me love you as you really need right now,,, please, take off your clothes,,, I need to love you down there and every place,,, sooth the bruises and pains those bad men put you through",,, and proceeds to lick her nicely,,,

"Come in me, Mikey,,, come deep in me,,, make me forget those evil men,,, I know they will take me and abuse me again,,, but you know I am never willingly subject myself to them,,, they just keep threatening me, you know, right? I never do any thing like by willingly, with them, you know I am telling you the truth, right, Mike. Oh, love you so much. Just don't be jealous when I have to go out, because of their black mailing, okay, Mike.

"I will always come back to you, with pain and all,,, and I need you to make me safe and hole again, each and every time they abuse me,,,, Remember, Mike, they told me you can't go to the police, because they will kill me or you, if you do that,,, okay, honey? Never report their evil plans, how they sodomized me every week, in groups,,, okay, Mike,,, I'm so afraid for your safety and mine,,, 'tis why I sacrifice myself like this,, you know it's for our future, right, Mike, my love?"

"Yes, Michelle,,, please, forgive me, again. I will put sap on you, sooth you, lick you clean, when you return each time from your SACRIFICIAL ACTIVITIES. You can count on me to stand squarely behind you through all these aweful things, these sacrifices you've been making for us, to secure our future. Thank you so much for what you've been doing, Michelle, my beloved"!!

LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unrealistic

This is soooo unrealistic. I can see this is going to be another one of those "reconcilliation at all costs" kind of stories. Sigh.

Speaking of unrealistic, don't forget sexually transmitted diseases. She's had sex with how many strangers, and then she "rewards" her husband with a night of sex to share the cooties? Some thanks! Is she always that brain dead, and is he too? Your other story was so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
"Reconciliation at all costs" - total crap

Yet another story that forgets the key point: the fact that she didn't tell him and did all this shit behind his back means she DIDN'T TRUST HIM. The one person she is supposed to trust beyond all others. And she didn't trust him, instead choosing to open her legs and pull a train.

Yeah, right. This is supposed to be a strong marriage? I've seen boxes made out of wet tissue paper that were stronger than that.

Complete and utter bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reading this story...

... and equating it with reality is a total sacrifice! I cannot empathize with anyone in the story. There are no victims ... just idiots. Any woman with a IQ of 10 would not allow this to happen to her, and would not agree to meet the demands of her boss in this day and age, unless she was getting some kind of thrill out of it. On the other side of the fence, Mike would have to be an ABSOLUTE idiot not to have known why she was out almost all night so many times. You've started with such a weak premise that you can only resort to more outlandish imaginations to conclude the story and, thereby, you will only further weaken its plausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
if you hit rock, please stop.

S-des,

There is an old piece of wisdon. "If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

This story has become the perfect example of that. You actually managed to make Mike even less likable than he was. Michelle basically wasn't even in this chapter, except for the one sex scene which makes absolutely no sense since I really doubt Mike would have touched her without a doctor's release showing she was clean of STD's after what he saw at the hotel. And that's even if Stacy could have talked to him.

Look at the beginning of this chapter. You have Mike go out and get roaring drunk. Then before you talk about where he goes you have Michelle somehow arriving at home early enough to notice the missing car, and to realize that Mike probably caught her. (not sure why since he hadn't noticed for the months before.) Ok, then you have Michelle call Stacy and in the process of driving over to comfort Michelle, Stacy just happens to see Mike's car as he drives from the bar to the nearest hotel (while drunk.)

So far, its already a bit outlandish. First you mention Mike leaving at midnight from the bar, but did Michelle get back by then? I thought she'd been staying out until 2-3am when the rapists had their way with her.

Then you have Stacy confront Mike at the hotel and get him to listen to her... REALLY? Mike is supposedly drunk and angry because of what he found out about Michelle. There is no chance that he'd be all that polite to Stacy, especially after his first few lines where he makes it clear that he believes that Michelle enjoyed what was happening. This is a man who should be feeling untrusted and betrayed. The fact that his wife's best friend obviously followed him to the hotel, combined by him being drunk isn't going to make for a pleasant conversation. And most likely it would take an act of god to get him to go see Michelle the next day.

The rest of the story is jsut as bad. there is no character development, no emotional ties to the characters, except for hating the fact that all of them combined would lose a game of chekcers played against the average rock, no real reason to want to know the ending.

I'll read the remaining chapters, simply to see how it goes, but I hold out absolutely no hope for this story to improve. This story just doesn't seem to have a heart.

Mr. Long Poster

(who might someday remember to actually get a username here. :P )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Improvement

This segment was better than anything up to this point. Thankls for hanging in.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
ok

ok story waiting to see where you are going with this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!! what crock!!

From the threat of embezzlement of $50,000....to unwarranted screwing and blackmail....to three deaths...no fucking perspective or realism at all at all.

Seems the $50k and its consequences are immaterial at this point. DUMB STORY AND GETTING DUMBER.

Author...I said it before...The true meaning of sacrifice...was for you to walk away from this story.

'nuff said

thorpillagerthorpillagerabout 18 years ago
Credible?

Rambling scenes that don't come to a conclusion. Long dialog of sex scenes thrown in out of context. Large areas skipped over and not addressed. It goes on and on.

In a word, NOT CREDIBLE!

CarlM69CarlM69about 18 years ago
Keep at it!

It's interesting to me that the people who are trashing your stuff keep reading it. If I find a badly written story on this site I don't go beyond the first page. Here you are on the third chapter and you are still getting trashed:>) I wonder why they keep coming back. These guys will never enjoy the ride because all they can focus on are the potholes in the road.

Keep working. Rome wasn't built in a day. Thanks for sharing.

wetapapwetapapabout 18 years ago
hmmmm

It seems out of all the blackmail stories I have read, this is one of the most credible. Husband put into hospital by bad guys who threaten to finish him off in addition to her going to prison for embezzlement.

I don’t recall having read another blackmail story with as much logic for giving into blackmailers demands. I am open to suggestions, anyone that can name a blackmail story where the wife gives into the blackmailers that makes more sense, I will be happy to read and submit my apologies.

Please don’t include ridiculous stories about being photographed or videoed. Everyone knows that giving into those demands would only produce more blackmail.

Interesting story so far, more interesting to see what the conclusion will be.

a fan always

Kathleenm22Kathleenm22about 18 years ago
True

I am captivated by the story and I am pulled further and further in. I want to read it now. I am enjoying the characters and the intrigue. Keep it up.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Welp, I'm waiting till tomorrow till I really vote

I agree with wetapap up to a point. Right now the logic of "why" she was blackmailed and what she would be willing to do to keep her husband from finding out made sense to me. And that the other guy had her feeling trapped and feeling isolated. It's the same thing a lion does to a herd when they are hunting for food. So I can buy the logic of why this could happen.

But I have to agree with the Anon poster below about hitting a rock too. The problem I also have matches their comment as well. For example, when a husband and wife get married, and they “accept” the past of their mate, then it stops mattering what he/she has done in their past before with other people. All that matters from that point on is the day they both said "I do". But the one thing that keeps bothering me about part 2 and 3 of this story is how often you kept slipping in "how many girls the husband slept with" before they got married. Like it’s used to form a basis of justification with the husband and make it easier for the reader to accept his reconciling with his wife now that he knows about his wife getting with all those guys because of her only being with 2 guys before being married. For me this is where the story starts to feel that you are laying the ground work for reconciliation at all cost. Reconciliation at all cost stories really should fall under “romance”, because most folk don’t care about logic. Since most of those styles of stories are really considered “feel good” stories.

And I have to again agree with the below Anon poster. There are a lot of inconsistencies also to try and pull the story together. I have to agree there are a few things that I don't understand. Most of chapters 2 and 3 seem way to “pat” to make sense, and once you have too many coincidences it stops being really all that believable.

For example: Her husband is gone when she gets home from being kept out late after work and used as a plaything for 3 guys she doesn’t know from out of town, so the first thing she does when she comes home is get scared her husband has left her, so then she call her friend who’s still up late at night doing nothing, the friend then rushes out the door get in her car to drive over, just in time to see her friends husband going the other way drunk, watches him get a hotel room, manages to force her way into the hotel room, get her “drunk” friends husband to listen to reason, then convinces him that his wife is sleeping around on him to protect him? Was there something special about his vehicle that at night, from across the street, she was able to see in to it to be 100% sure it was him? I've seen a lot of drunks and I have yet to find one that honestly follows any form of real logic that makes sense to those who are sober around them

All this seems way to pat, like all this was just a way to try and get the husband involved and willing to help out the wife in her plight. All while trying to build up sympathy for her, and of course using a “HUGE” series of coincidences to do it. And I too can’t see the husband having sex with her, without knowing what she may be carrying, after all those sex bouts with people she knew and didn’t know, even after he found out why she was doing it.

And I'm also bothered by the fact that she was enjoying herself with one of the guys she was sleeping with because he tried to treat her well. I mean for a reconcilation at all cost story this really starts to stretch it for me. And when this happens it makes the husband look even more sad to me.

While I will say the story was extremely well written there way too many coincidences for me, and it may makes an interesting story I can’t think of a single male that would be willing to let his wife have sex with strange men even to save his life. And would think poorly of the wife if she thought she had to do this for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best finish

I have to agree with many posters that he wouldn't have listened to Stacy, much less let her in the room. He definitely wouldn't have had sex with her knowing she had been fucking all these guys and probably had STD's. Even if he halfway believed her story. First thing you learn is never deal with a terrorist or a blackmailer.......they will never let you go. She should have told him right off what was going on. no defense for that kind of stupidity. Only way to finish this is for him to kill all her blackmailers and then kill her too. Then he has to kill himself or disappear..........oh, fuck it, kill the nosey bitch Stacy too.I remember am old the Marine saying ....."kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well, Mike did it or had it done.

This is one of the best stores I have read. to date, in a long time on this site. He is getting rid of everyman that had sexual relations with his wife against her will. If I were Ryan and the othes, I would be shitting bricks sideways trying to find a way out before they started pushing up dasies. And believe you me, Mike will not stop with just the three managers from the West Coast. They say, "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn," but in this case, "Hell hath no fury like a husband's revenge." This way, no one is going to be able to call her the Company Whore without fear of retribution and no one is going to be able to brag about getting into her pants.

Way to go Mike.....

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
get them Mike

I hope Mike gets those guys.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
3 managers

I bet mike had something to do with that that was the reason he was out of town.lol

S-Des your doing a helluva job with this story i just hope mike cooks ryan good.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A riveting tale. Very well written.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago

I won't criticize. Suffice to say it's a good story, but not a perfect story.

However there was this one touch, very well done.

When Stacy decided to bribe Alan into helping her, I was expecting stupid writing. The big dumb doofus just going along because he got his dick wet.

No, he was able to see the manipulation and the lies, and he responded appropriately. Perhaps a bit weak, but men with wet dicks aren't always the clearest thinkers, so we'll give him a pass.

That smacked of relationship realism and was appreciated.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
I want to like it more

The first actual enjoyable scene was between secondary characters. Yes, Mike and Michelle's initial meeting was sweet, but it was rushed through smut wise and never touched upon again in any detail, barely even mentioned really.

I don't think you like writing rape sex - that's what it is - and that's a good thing for your moral character, but makes for boring smut. How you could change this? Nothing short of roofies and defeat and even then you've built Michelle into a strong character - not turning into a slut but rather trying to keep her husband alive. It makes for an admirable character but paints you into a corner from which you cannot write anything erotic - at least not from my perspective.

I suppose some sick fucks like rape, hopefully they choke on their own dicks but life isn't usually that fair.

So Mike is going to prison forever for murder, Michelle will get to stop being raped, but in exchange she'll be traumatized in her nightmares while alone and ostracized at work.

If you work out a different ending, then I'll be impressed by a twist or unimpressed by deus ex machina. Either way the story really has potential, but like I said, you put your characters in impossible circumstances without compromising the very principles that make the story what it is.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
it's a far strecth to me

first, if Stacie would have put her foot in the door with anyone else it would have been broken, the rest is not creditable to me because why would the husband care her reason for cheating? Most couldn't get past it. She cheated end of story, unless your one of those wimpy husband that feel they can't live without a woman. But even they have limits. There are few out there that like to think they are about the hate, but the fool themselves. Even the mildest of men have a point that they can be pushed beyond. Even if he wanted to help her get out of the mess she was in, the marriage would still be over.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
3 for writing

But still stupid.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Cookie cutter story

Really a sad but well written tale of a full blower WACC I guess it appeals to some perticular Type of reader. Just not a very relatable male character. Kind of an emotional wimp. Obviously never served in the forces. There is a huge difference in the stories from those that have been in harms way and those who put on a suit ea h day and sit on their asses. That is one aspect of the special forces or seal characters within some of the stories on this site. you are guaranteed the guy is not going to roll over and let the women steal his balls. Is it truly love when it is used as an excuse for unloving actions. Problem is the wife correctly assumed that the husband could help in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

AANY NORMAL PEOPLE would have the law involved long ago. This is so bull.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I don't buy that whatever he has planned relies on her not knowing that he knows; if anything, knowing that he knows, supports her, and is working on a solution should give her strength!

Alan's godmother is Ryan's secretary, and she doesn't know what Ryan is up to? She may not know DETAILS of EVERYTHING, but secretary's always know more about their bosses' doings than the bosses think!

I'm assuming that Kevin didn't call because he was also dead. Or was he one of the three; I've lost track of all the guys she fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey S-Des......FUCK YOU !!!

Trying to pull this shit on us.... you got to be fucking kidding me !

Husband found out about the whore and just everything is ok because of a little talk by her friend who had been keeping it from him !!!

I was interested in this story until page 1 of ch 3 here ....., after vomiting I stopped reading !!! Next time you write a story treating the husband like this just have the husband take his whore wife’s place and suck and be fucked by everyone in the story !!!!

As for you.... take a break from writing and get your liquid protein meals from the local GLORYHOLE !!!

MartyMBMartyMBabout 6 years ago
My my my, Anony (3/15/18)

You always curse at people because the story they wrote didn't go the way you wanted? Sheesh, you're acting like a 3-year old. The other option is that you are a troll and swear at everybody that writes a story on Lit. Grow up, little boy, grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another wasted chapter

This one proves that her husband is just as stupid as she is. Neither deserve to live. I hope everyone dies in the last chapter. That's the only thing that will save this story. I would give it another star for being merciful. This chapter, however, gets another pathetic 1*.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Now it starts

Mike is coming for them now. Michelle is still trying to hide her problem from Mike. Kill them all!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Anonymous should write his own story

If you don't like what you read, write it your way. If not, just shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alan is just as big a cuck as Mike

And Sarah just a big a whore as Michelle.

Sure they love their men, but all they do is lie, and Sarah finally decides to bone this Alan guy only after she discovers he has some utility for her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

The corporate whore scenario has been beaten to death... please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Revenge

It's about time he started to wake up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

About time for some Revenge .

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Dead

That sounds like the first good news Michelle has heard. Rack’em all up, the dirty bastards

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's a whore. No woman would ever just fuck a dozen or more men in 6 months and be abused like this unless she really wanted it. Over the threat or possibility that she might get framed for embezzlement or we'll hurt your husband. So...then she just consents to fuck a bunch of strange guys for months and months and acts like a slut? Give me a fucking break. This is bullshit. It's like there are some writers on this site who try and come up with ways to justify cheating behavior. Like "let's write an extreme scenario where the wife cheats, but it's not really her fault, but she acts like a total whore...and then let's write another just as extreme scenario where the man (husband) acts like a total pussy and let's others around him make him into the bad guy for not taking the slut back. They work on him and work on him until he decides it was all actually his fault she turned into a whore and fucked multiple men. He apologized to the whore...for making her be a whore. And then then they work through her whore issues...cause she feels really bad for being a whore. And then they make love where he fucks her diseased cunt again and they live happily ever after. The cuckold and the whore. But she only did it in this case to keep from going to jail and to save her husband. Right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please tell me this is parody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a sick joke. Once the husband knows, Stacy keeps the secret, and Michelle goes a on for another 2 months of rape? And the curt responses of why not go to the police, or run away, or get help, or rhe lame embezzlement charges are so dumb and glib. Yes the telecom company is worse than the CIA! They will get you! Gah!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This really was a bad chapter. How he was talked down to by Stacy at the hotel and so easily started feeling bad. Goes home to cuddle, apologize and fuck his wife. No matter the scenario, ain't nobody getting past the fact that their wife has been secretly whoring herself out for months. Getting ganbanged, assfucked, and swallowing god know how many different loads from god knows how many different guys. Then you had to throw in that she secretly kinda liked one of her rapist and enjoyed it. Even after getting revenge on the guys that ruined his life, there is no husband that would be able to go back to having a relationship with a wife that has been fucked by everyone for months. I've come this far so I guess I'll finish. Some of your stories have been pretty damn good though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You can tell this author is either a loser male who gets off on cuckolding or a vile woman who gets off on humiliation. Either way 1* and won't read any more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At all the angry anonymous commenters. You all know that the author dictates the facts of a story... Right? If the protagonists make bad decisions it's not all malicious just because you once had a bad experience in a relationship. You know that, right?

It's fiction. Exercise your suspension of disbelief muscles for just a moment. Hey over the fact this isn't a story about burning the cheating wife, and just accept that. I don't like btb stories. It doesn't mean I go leave mad comments all the time. If you only want to read those stories...look for the tag. It's not hard.

Take a chill pill guys, geeze. The story is clearly setting up a redemptive arc. The point is to drag the characters through hell so they can ascend and you can experience some schadenfreude when the bad guys get what's coming to them. If you don't want to experience that type of story, then don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To the anon from 3 months ago.

"Take a chill pill guys...."

Dude. STFU. You sound like a dumbass. You are anon...chastising other anons.

And here I am another anon. Telling you to just shut up.

See...here's the thing. If an author leaves comments on? In this category? He's gonna get comments. All kinds of comments. Sorry if that bothers you. "Geez."

If you don't like it? Don't read the comments. Take some of your own advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This has entered the realm of just utter stupidity.

No husband is gonna accept this. And cuddling? Feeling bad for being angry? Touch his whore of a wife?

Sorry. That's what she is. A whore. It went from rape to her whoring herself. The entire scenario is sick. As if this growing group of douchebag characters who are fucking the company whore could keep the entire blackmail scheme a secret. In companies like this NOBODY can keep a secret. The entire office would know within a week. It'd be all over the national corporation as well. All these people would lose theiir jobs. Has this lady never heard about small voice recorders? In all of her whoring and gangbangs she couldn't ever bring in some recorders? To catch them talking about this scheme so she could go to the police?

I could go on and on. But this doesn't require a reader to just accept a bit of fiction. This requires suspension of all powers of reason and logic.

It's just stupid. Sorry. Ridiculously stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous