All Comments on 'Trust'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments (Page 2)
BillandKateBillandKateover 5 years agoAuthor
To magenta9959

Who is "JR"?

It's Jon Riley, the event planner Becky hired to plan the party. Jon and Becky both met Huston at the Marriott that afternoon. No, she wasn't creating.

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
I Like Corn!

Formulaic, predictable, and trite. But oh what a Fun read! Enjoyed every word of it, made me all warm and fuzzy. Keep up the good work!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 5 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good writing, but

Some wrong-word errors are amusing: reconnaissance vs recognizance. He was being released to spy on himself? :)

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Loved it

I too have become a cynic, it wasn't my fault, situations cause things to happen. We grow from our experiences, right or wrong, we know it as a truth, because we lived it.

This story hit home on so many levels. I'm glad he was able to adjust to living.

Thanks

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 4 years ago
THANK YOU!

Retired military, Widowed I promised her mother that I would take care of her forever.

I did what I promised, thank you for this story.

BillandKateBillandKateover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you....

For your service, Rocketmann22. Glad you liked it. And our sympathies go out to you for the loss of your wife. Promises kept is the best way to live a life.

B&K

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it may be hard to find good genuine people

but they're out there. the problem is less about their existence, they exist in large enough numbers, i believe. but i truly believe that toxic and lazy people swarm and isolate genuinely good people. they almost feed off their good intentions and trust.

good people don't need to get super cynical, they need to seek each other out, and learn to dismiss the toxic types. i tried very hard to help toxic people, all they'd do is use me more and more. a few of them even cleaned up their act when i cut ties with them.

i don't know if those were lessons you wanted to weave into your story, but that was my take-away, and i loved it. thank you.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Second time around.

Still a nice story. LW's stories in general are anything but nice. This story has a certain charm in it's depiction of a man struggling to overcome his trust issues with women after his wife cheated on him.

The story is written quite well with the characters and situations presented certainly within the realm of the real world.

Always a pleasure reading the stories from my favorite husband and wife team here at literotica, BillandKate. Thanks for sharing. *****

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Great Tory about some good people building good lives. Just what I expect from Bill&Kate. I appreciate your respect for the military and first responders that shows through in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,after the way he treated Becky he doesn't deserve an happy ending.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
A Good Story for Sure!!!

As I proceed into my ninth decade i have to say that for the most part I haven't been a victim of betrayal of trust. Once an old friend who had hired me to work for him in a position of significant responsibility fired me for selfish reasons, but I've never been betrayed by a woman or other friends. So I have to admit that the theme of this story and others in this genre are somewhat alien to me. Getting cheated on by a woman or a friend is hard for me to imagine.

Yet, I'm sure this happens all the time and it is interesting to see how the various authors carry through the ideas of vengeance, forgiveness and the recovery of trust. Most often the vengeance is over the top and people are punished beyond what might be appropriate (to me). However, the injured party in these stories is a unique entity (albeit a fictional one) and what might be appropriate for one character might not be right for another. And certainly what the author chooses for continuation of a reasonable life path is his/her choice and the vilification of the author by the commenting writer is usually inappropriate.

That all being said, i have to admit this story hit me just right. Being ex-army myself (although not a combat veteran) I do appreciate the final phase of the story where the army buddies protect their own and help Ginny to a good outcome. A little corny perhaps, but a feel-good result. Our hero's growth to a feeling of trust in others seemed to develop naturally in the story and I liked it. 5*

These two authors seem to be a very good team. I always wonder how two people can collaborate on writing a unit that does not seem to be broken up or choppy at all. I think that having two points of view (man and woman) probably creates a balance in their approach to real life situations that one person might not have. I have read several of your (their) stories and usually find them pleasing in what I consider the three key ingredients of a tale of this kind: character development and continuity, plot and dialog. I pop in and out of their listing and am usually pleased. They make me want to take up the "pen" and write something of my own. Maybe, some day...

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 4 years ago
A question about LW stories

Why do the guys usually go ahead and watch the revenge video? Couldn't they just not? Why do guys make the pain that the exes want to give out actually happen?

Isn't the phrase "didn't watch it, but it is on line now" a better way to go?

Love that BillandKate, though.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Another excellent story

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Barf on the military

One star for glorifying murder in Afghanistan, stick to erotica.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Beautiful tribute!

Solid story and, as a veteran, I appreciate your revealing a little of the pain that too many military families have to endure.

York1234York1234over 3 years ago
Nice story

...I liked reading it and gave a 5. Well written and I like a good end.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 3 years ago

Five Star Story

Well-plotted. Well-written. And well-received.

Well done.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"we almost had something"

Right, she knew about his cheating ex, and decided to lie to him and sneak around regardless

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another read

One of the best they have written. I love the respect given the military and the dead hero. Great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Such a great story!

There are those with character and those without. I love a happy ending!

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 3 years ago
Becky knew

He had found his ex wife and her lover in a hotel lobby.

Her reaction was bizarre to say the least, a man would be lucky to miss out on a woman like that.

YvesmiYvesmiabout 3 years ago
Not so good

Did she lie that often that he knew the word? Absoluely?

A bit cliché in my opinion. The military stuff does not do it for me. But then I am not a US er. Dying firefightin, crimefighting maybe. But not in a far away country where you have no enemy of your own country.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great story, it started out with the cheating, divorce, mistrust issues and ended up with a renewal of an old love that ended up with the happily ever after. The military aspect of the story was very respectful and made the story even more interesting. Well 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I absolutely loath dead veteran stories. It's cheap way to make a "healing" spouse available to have them "heal" each other. It's cheap because it's an obvious attempt and drawing heart strings and you know it. Find some originality -ss

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Self redemption (?) worked for him. Lucky guy.

des67des67about 3 years ago

Fabulous story seemed a little rushed towards the end... Learning to trust again is a hard thing to do especially after a cheating spouse... Becky should've known about his trust issues and explained to him it was a surprise for him, instead of secret calls...Seems he ended up better in the long run...Keep up the great writing, 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THIS WIMP CUCKOLD LOSER HUSBAND SHOULD HAVE DISTRIBUTED THE SEX VIDEO TO FAMILY, FRIENDS AND HER OFFICE.....HE IS A LOSER HENCE SHE SCREWED HIM....WEAK MAN....THEN HE FINDS SIMILAR CHEATING SLUTS...

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 3 years agoAuthor

WOW - so. anonymous below considers Ginny, a widowed mother, damaged goods? Unbelievable.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

So so. To many the same meat a great girl and messed it up. Not every man after a divorce has trust issues.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Great story, the characters were well developed. 5/5

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good story not sure he was taking the high road when he didn't distribute the DVD but this wasn't relly a BTB story more of a recovery story. Weel written.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 2 years ago
I still like this story

I've read it a few times and despite the cheating wife, it is almost a Hallmark Channel story. Many people have trust issues from a cheating spouse to dishonest family members and everything in between. However, I don't know anyone that would act like he did with Becky. That's someone in need of serious professional help.

As for anons comment, I'm not sure what his issue is, but I can imagine it having something to do with him working all night to bring a woman home from the bar only to find out this woman has a bigger cock than he does lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have reacted the same with Becky. You dont go around with surprises when your partner has serious trust issues

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was an idiot for not circulating her sex CD to everyone, from family to church

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I think this was 3rd go round on this one and its still a hell of a story.

I wouldnt pay to much attention to the betas crying that he didnt spread the CD around, not every cheated on male needs to be a mental case. Honestly if he did it would have detracted from the story, and it would have ruined some of the realism.

Well done, all around!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overall a real good story. My only complaint is the nude beach stuff... I I wanted my wife to be naked in front of others I would marry a stripper 😁

MissMudMissMudabout 2 years ago

What a delightful, uplifting story! Beautiful change of pace to the normal material in LW. Thanks! I really, really enjoyed it! Trust me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good! Nice follow up after the divorce. Too many stories end abruptly. Hope Debbie had a tough and unpleasant life!

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

That was a beautiful story. You should be proud of yourselves. Thank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For me, a five stars is very rare. This is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just posted, nelow. To clarify, for every 50 stories, I might give out one ot two Fives, and perhaps a half-dozen Fours, Most are "Average" Threes.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

This is a powerful story about how life is supposed to be. I especially like the way her former husband's friends vetted the new guy. That's love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MARK THE CUCK SHOULD HAVE SHARED THE 15MIN VIDEO WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THE SKANK KNEW HE WAS A WEAK WIMP HENCE SHE SENT HIM THE VID!! LOSER CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whole Becky story was stupid. She knew he had trust issues yet still wrnt behind his back to organise a surprise party for him...avoiding a call and meeting those men....what did she really expect....STUPID TO MAKE CUCK BOY LOOK BAD AND APOLOGISE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t like it, and, in what way is going to Iraq or Afghanistan a service to the country?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Becky was a bitch. That wasn't his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Top notch! I’ve enjoyed this story all of the four times I’ve read it! 5+

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 2 years ago

I gave this story 5 stars. I was enjoying the story until I came to the part with all the Marines. At that time I loved this story. As a veteran of the Marine Corps I could relate to the situation of how we protect the widows and orphans of our fallen brothers. This is a great story an I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for writing these stories for our entertainment.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

Those morons flying the anonymous flag should not be allowed to vote or comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful story, really pulling at the heart strings. I did, however, find it difficult to reconcile Ginny's regular attendance of Sunday mass with Ginny cavorting topless on a public beach but that's a minor gripe really. Still a top class 5 star read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AWESOME!!!!

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A fucking wimp for not sending Debby's video to everyone they both knew including her parent's. You two always wimp out with the revenge part.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Captain Turner is a tough act to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been to blacks beach many times and never thought people were sinners for being there . Anonymous from 2 months ago thought that was bad after Ginny went to mass. How is going to a nude beach a sin?

Its hard to put bad events behind us and not carry those memories with us.

Great story that's sounds like it could be true

GriscomGriscomover 1 year ago

He probably would have had less anger after the first marriage tanked, if he had circulated the fuck video the ex sent him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why commenters are ripping on Becky. She did zero wrong in setting up a surprise birthday party. The MC overreacted and some hateful stuff. However, given his history, bit disappointed that Becky couldn't try to forgive him. But then again, she can decide thr baggage isn't worth it. The whole affair with Debbie and Simon seemed odd. The MC got lucky to catch it relatively early (4-5 weeks and probably like once or twice a week based on her planner). But thr confrontation besides the assault was so emotionless on her part. And he goes to jail briefly and she takes everything? Then wants to talk and get back together? Huh? She seemed neurotic. Then the tape post divorce. Umm OK. Whatever! But then she apologizes for going overboard and said she was hurting? Was she? Didn't come off in thr story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many opinions in the comments.......

I will l keep it simple: Surprising to find a 5/5 Romance in LW. Well worth the reading time.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A nice simple story about love and kindness

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. CanMt for the life of me fathom the dept of bitterness if rhevtrillsvehonconment in LV. If the protagonist isn’t causing someone pain, they’re unhappy and everyone is a “cuck ,” the favorite condemnation of that crowd and their breathy bundle of personal insecurities. For example, @kitei8 has his jock strap a up in a bunch because the McC didn’t send His ex’s vid to “everyone they know.” That would that have made his life better how? “Oh boy, sure showed her.” What the bitter crowd doesn’t get is that all that would do to normal people is embarrass the narrator for having married and spent years loving such a crazy slut. Doesn’t exactly advance his cause. Duh ! And it would further wound an already wounded Deb, helping him how? As she said in response to his e-Mail, she sent it to make him jealous, obviously hurt because he dumped her. So, in other words, the barking dogs feel a desperate need to kick again a dog that’s already down? Nice. How about just going on and leading a better life, as he did? The need for extreme revenge at every moment reveals the utter weakness of these barking dogs, desperate to exert done kind of power that’s obviously missing from their lives. Abd cyriticuzing Becky, other than treatbthe MC with love snd kindness, what did she do wrong? Answer: nothing. In fact, she helped the NCstart to get his shit together.

Unfortunately for the rest of we normal folk, we have to endure the poison of the butter howlers, or simply quit reading LW ourselves. Fortunately for us, their drool doesn’t deter the BJ’s of the world from writing great, touching, sensible stuff. Keep writing. Great, uplifting stuff like this. Abd I agree with @Hiram — Captain Turner set a high bar, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey @Kirei, did you ever consider that BK don’t obsess about revenge because they’re mature and sensible enough to appreciate that extreme revenge doesn’t accomplish much except that it lands the “avenger” in even deeper shit or distress?

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

5 stars! A very enjoyable read. As for all those anonymous voters with a stick up their ass, ignore them

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

The widowed ex girlfriend trope is so overused on this site. That's my only complaint. Otherwise, I liked it

BillandKateBillandKateabout 1 year agoAuthor

LOL - Oh c'mon AngelRider, every trope on this site is overused. At least we didn't have her seduced by the all-star tight end. Seriously, we're glad you liked it. Thanks for your comment - they're always spot on and thanks for the chuckle. Best,

B&K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am a vet so was My Wife I honor anyone who Honors Vets. She us Buried in the National Cemetary above Bakerfield California and the Plot next to Her is waiting for My last breath on this Earth. I do wish there were stories such as this For Army Vets because it seems they are all about Marines. They say ounce a Marine always a Marine, But Us who have a longer Hartage than Marine also took the same Oath they did to Become a Marine as I did to join the Army and I for one will honor that Oath till the day I Die and am reunited with My wife again!

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
If

If he was flying to San Diego every other weekend,after three months he would have been twelve times not five.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah Becky did nothing wrong, except maybe talk to him sooner. Not her monkeys. Not her circus.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Your stories are uniquely positive. They are a balm for the people that come to this site to deal with their hurt and pain. Thank you so much.

noreladnorelad7 months ago

A very enjoyable read

Hey Nicpic - check your maths - 3mths = 12 weeks - 12/2= 6

So for what it’s worth 5 works well

doctrptdoctrpt7 months ago

A tale with respect for our fighting men and women and the incredible bond their share! Well done from a guy who sounds taps at many of those funerals that you mention...

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

BillandKate got one thing wrong when Debbie sent him the CD, normal people would have repacked it and sent it to her parents saying it was sent to him by mistake, now that would have been fun.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Should've used the cd to file a suit with their company and what about revenge against the s-hole... The last half of the story was nonsense and unnecessary. It should have ended after the divorce.

BillandKateBillandKate6 months agoAuthor

Re: anonymous comment below. Listen all LW readers. A spouse cannot sue their spouse's company for "failing to uphold fthe non fratinization clause of the employee contract." Whoever made up this ridiculous concept didn't know squat about HR policies. No company on the face of the Earth is stupid enough to put themselves in that sort of liability. It's just asinine. LW writers - stop using it. LW readers - stop suggesting it. Yes - an employee can sue their employer if the employer doesn't stop unwanted harassment. And a company might have policies related to fratinization, but it will always protect itself from third party liabilty.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Reading a great story yet again. This is one of the main reasons that I miss these authors. BillandKate please come back. LW needs you.

phill1cphill1c5 months ago

Thanks BillandKate. My GOD!! I'm going to sue Literotica.com if it continues to allow this nonsense: suing a company--for which you don't work--for doing (or not doing) anything in its bylaws. If you don't work for the company, you have ZERO standing to sue. Moreover, even if you did work for the company, there are usually no explicit penalties for a company not adhering to its rules. So, again, there's no legal recourse.

I guess a spouse could call Channel Digit(s) and complain, but, it really ain't news because who cares?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

terrible story with no payback on the cheaters in the beginning. How about suing her company. How about publishing the sex tape she sent. Cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A third party, even if it's a husband or wife of one of the employees, cannot sue a company because two employees are having an affair. This is one of the more ridiculous tropes in LW, in a site full of ridiculous tropes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

I stand by my earlier comments, that Becky fucked up. Knowing his past, she should have been more careful with planning the surprise party.

\

Even if you need it for the drama and to reveal his need for healing, you still could have had her stick around to explain. They even could have still broken up!

silverthorne16silverthorne163 days ago

Liked the story, but I would have liked it better if there had been some sort of retribution in the beginning against the wife and her lover (especially the lover!)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...