Trust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noglory
noglory
10 Followers

"Let's give you a nice feeling in another place at the same time," I replied as I turned her over onto her back to commence the next stage of our foreplay. She breathed deeply in her excitement at what I was about to do to her. With her shoulders forced back by the action of having her arms tied behind her back and fixed firmly to her sides, her breasts looked even more pouting and pert than usual as they thrust out from her chest between the ropes binding her body above and below them, her nipples hard and swollen seeming to penetrate up through the wide pink fleshy circles of her areolas.

Her king sized bed was big enough for me to place her in all manner of positions while I knelt beside her or over her, so I pulled her down the bed a little by her legs to give me room to squat over her head and let my balls hang down to her face. She nuzzled them and licked them for a moment before I took hold of my penis, placed my head on her mouth and pushed it through her lips and on into her mouth.

The action of tying her up while she was naked in her plimsolls and then forcing my erect penis into her wide open mouth aroused and stirred up within me deep feelings of dominance and aggression which were very challenging to express in a controlled way that was exciting and arousing for both her and myself without harming her. I kept reminding myself that we were doing this together and it was all about co-operation and mutual respect and self-giving, and I was full of admiration for her for the way she had entrusted herself to me so completely and challenged me so strongly to prove myself worthy of her trust, which I was fully determined to do.

For the next few minutes I pushed and pulled and folded her into a succession of positions which tried and tested to the limit all the strength and suppleness of her body disciplined and honed by years of ballet training. She responded magnificently every time, her mouth eager to take me in while her lips played up and down the length of my shaft. From lying on her back I rolled her onto her side to lie along the edge of the bed and stood leaning over her while she sucked me. Then I turned her on her front and she arched her back and her legs upward and I stood in front of her and supported her shoulders while she sucked me. Then I pulled her up into a kneeling position and stood on the bed in front of her while she sucked me some more. Then I moved behind her and she bent herself right over backwards to take me into her mouth again.

Finally I placed her in a sitting position with her upper body propped against a pillow and her legs stretched out in front of her. In that position she somehow looked even more helpless and vulnerable than she had when lying on her back, and this impression inflamed my dominating instinct to a new height. I could feel and hear the blood rushing at high speed through my ears as I knelt up to her and forced my penis into her eager mouth again. This time she took me right down her throat and her eyes glared and her nostrils flared wide with her deep breathing as she fought to keep down her gagging reflex. I pushed myself down on her as far as I could go so that her lips were a tight ring around the very base of my shaft and her nose was pressing into the smoothly shaved skin of my groin.

The press of her throat on my head and the feel of her lips, teeth and tongue dancing on my shaft stoked my passion more and more until, with a deep shuddering convulsion that seemed to grip my groin and buttocks from inside, I came in her mouth. She made high pitched straining squeaks and squeals in her throat as she gulped with the effort of swallowing my cum and tightened the seal of her lips around my shaft to stop any of it from escaping. Then she jerked her head backward and forward while her lips and tongue slavered over the length of my shaft.

When I judged that she had finished her cleaning job on my penis I withdrew myself from her mouth and without giving her time even to draw breath I forced open her jaw as wide as I could get it and stuffed the largest ball gag in the box into her mouth until it filled her mouth cavity and was being held in place by her teeth showing clearly against her upforced lips. I pushed her head down and drew the elasticated strap tight behind her head while she made high pitched squeals of delight and then lifted her head to repeat the process with the black leather gag that I fitted on her carefully to cover the ball gag. As she made muffled moans of pleasure through her gag I blindfolded her with the black satin eye mask and tightened its strap firmly around her head, so that even her long flowing blonde hair was bound tightly around her. Then, with her giving out a muffled yelp of surprise, I grabbed her by the legs and roughly pulled her down onto her back again.

I needed to calm down from my pumped up state of sexual excitement, knowing that she would need more sensitive handling for the next stages of our foreplay, so I watched her for a moment as her beautiful naked body undulated sinuously within her tight bondage and as she rolled her head; her mouth stopped up and immobile and her eyes sightless under their tight coverings that obliterated most of her face and rendered her anonymous to everyone but me; from side to side whilst long muffled moans of pleasure emerged from beneath her gag. All the time she was pointing and rolling and flexing her feet in her white plimsolls as if she was trying to centre the seat of all her pleasure in the soles of her feet.

I came up to her again and began to play and sport with her breasts: teasing her nipples to even more erectness, smoothing my hands over the warm vibrant soft swellings of her most feminine curves, squeezing my fingers into her firm and ample flesh which made her gasp deep in her throat in her delight, pressing my fingers into the folds beneath her breasts where they joined her body. She pushed her breasts closer into the cups of my hands, mmph'ing with pleasure in time to the thrusting motions of her chest and I noticed her womanhood begin to glisten with drops of her love dew and decided it was time to attend to it.

I took the tube of lubrication that she had told me she kept in a drawer of her bedside cabinet and as I lubricated her entrance inside and around with a generous smear she continued her muffled moaning of pleasure. Then I lifted her blindfold up to her forehead so she could see me grease my length until it glistened. She treated me to a superb piece of theatre by drawing away from me to curl up and cower against the wall, struggling and squirming in her bonds and squealing in terror and desperation to escape the fate worse than death that was about to befall her. I responded playfully in kind by grabbing her and pulling her down onto the bed and replacing her blindfold while telling her to shut up and keep still if she knew what was good for her. She meekly complied, breathing hard; waiting eagerly for what she knew was coming to her.

Her clitoris was marvellous to behold, a fat fleshy caterpillar feeding in the warm moist nest of her vulva and the easily the biggest clit I had ever seen on a girl. With all the delicacy and skill at my command I began carefully and ever so gently with the very tip of my finger to stroke the length of her little shaft. Her response was immediate and dramatic. She let out a long muffled high-pitched moan and, unable to obey her instinct to spread apart her tightly bound legs to enjoy the pleasure even more, she began to raise up her knees instead.

To stop her legs from getting in the way I sat on them with my weight pressed down on her knees to keep them straight and continued stroking her. As I varied my technique I carefully observed and listened to her reactions. Sometimes she would shake her head and put a negative note into her muffled responses; sometimes she would nod and give a muffled breathy moan of pleasure and approval. Finally, I found the sweet spot on her little length and rubbed it insistently. She breathed harder and harder, her head swayed from side to side ever more vehemently and her muffled cries of delight increased progressively in volume, pitch and intensity. Finally, through my fingertip pressed against her pleasure spot I felt her body tense up and she emitted a long muffled throaty high pitched wail of ecstasy as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

I mounted her in an instant and began the struggle to gain entrance to her. The inward pressure of her tightly bound thighs on her entrance fought back against the effort of my head to force her swollen lips apart. With my legs in an unaccustomed straddling position with my thighs pressing against hers I kept up the pressure on her entrance until I felt my head engage and nestle deeper into her and we both gave a deep grunt of delight as my shaft began to penetrate her stout and stubborn defences at last. Even though we were both well lubricated I still found it an effort to get my whole length into her.

She may have been tied up, gagged and blindfolded and pinned down prone under my weight but there was nothing passive in her reception of me. The convulsive orgasmic clench of her powerful ballet strengthened pelvic floors on my shaft made me groan along with her, and when I began to thrust, the friction of the tight press of her vagina as she ground herself on my length sent convulsive waves of pleasure through me and made me groan with every stroke as she cried out in her response. In a sudden impulse I reached out to the chair next to her bed on which she had placed her ballet shoes, picked one up, placed it over her nose and gagged mouth and tied the ribbons around her head, knowing that she could still breathe through the natural fibres of satin and canvas.

Aroused even more by suddenly being forced to breathe in the sweet sugary aroma of her own foot odour she suddenly tightened up on me even more and gave out a throaty muffled gasp as another orgasm took hold of her. I pumped her even harder and screwed up my eyes and clenched my teeth as I felt my own climax approach and I tried to delay it as long as I could. Finally I had to give in and with deep convulsions radiating from my groin all through me I fired my salvos deep into her.

We both lay still for a moment, breathing hard, as I stroked her head on each side and gazed down at her while trying to imagine the expression on her face hidden under all its bindings. She moaned again as I withdrew from her while still fairly erect and continued groaning as I gave her some after play with some more breast fondling.

I turned her over onto her front and spent a few moments massaging her shoulders, her ribcage, her bottom and her thighs to help her come down gently from her passion. Her moans changed to sighs which became progressively gentler until they in turn became a contented purr almost nestling in her gag.

I took off her blindfold and her eyes shone with delight as they beamed at me and blinked for a moment as they reaccustomed to light and vision. She gave a deep grunt of pleasure and relief as I took off her gag.

"Wow!" she gasped. "I never knew that painful sex could feel that good."

"Did I really hurt you?" I asked, suddenly working faster to untie her in my anxiety to comfort her.

"I'll say you did," she beamed. "You had me trussed up so tight and you're so fucking huge it hurt like hell every time you gave me one. But it's OK," she reassured me on seeing my increasingly worried expression, "it isn't that I've got weird psychological hang ups about needing to be punished or anything like that; I think that sex is such an elemental, basic human experience that it ought to hurt along with the pleasure. I don't want sex to 'feel nice'; I want to feel like my vitals are on fire. When you're firing your load into me don't you want your prick to feel like a red hot poker shooting out molten lava?"

"I can't say that I've ever thought about it in that way before," I smiled as I finished untying the last of her bonds from around her ankles and gave them another affectionate stroking as she flexed her plimsolled feet to enjoy their newly restored freedom. "I guess I've still got that pleasure to look forward to."

She turned over onto her back, shifted herself up into a sitting position leaning back while supporting her body on her arms and grinned at me. "Well you don't have to wait any longer, Lover Boy; get yourself face down on the bed with your hands behind your back -- it's your turn."

My stomach lurched with excitement at the sudden realisation that she was about to tie me up, the likelihood of which I hadn't even thought of up until that moment, preoccupied as I had been with fulfilling her pleasure. My deepest sexual fantasy was about to come true: I was going to be naked in my white plimsolls and ankle socks and be bound and gagged by a beautiful woman naked in her white plimsolls who would then use me for her pleasure.

She sat on me with her bottom cushioned on mine and pressed her plimsolls against my ribs on each side of me. The simultaneous press of the soft, firm flesh of her buttocks and the rubber edging of her plimsolls sent waves of pleasure all through me and as she began tying my hands behind me I started to feel incredibly aroused again even though I had already had two orgasms. I pushed my groin under her weight and my chest down into the mattress as much as I could to intensify my pleasure in the same way that she had done.

"So what can I do for you that will make it feel extra special?" she asked as she finished roping my upper arms firmly to my sides.

"You can bind my genitals with plimsoll laces," I replied eagerly, "and before you gag me I want to suck your tits and lick your cunt," I added, deliberately talking dirty to arouse us both more. "And I want you to gag me with your thong and your tights but don't blindfold me because I want to see everything."

"You are one seriously perverted guy," she exclaimed in delight and I exulted in her compliment as she turned me over onto my back. "I'll make sure you get the full treatment," she giggled.

She left me for a moment and returned with a pair of very long white plimsoll laces. She spread my legs apart and, kneeling between them, wrapped one lace tightly several times around the circumference of my genitals where they joined my groin, tying it off with a knot and a double bow behind the neck of my scrotum. The other lace she wrapped just as tightly around the base of my shaft and then tighter still around the neck of my scrotum, which made my balls swell outwards like balloons, before tying it off with another tight knot and double bow beneath the base of my shaft. My genitals began a deep incessant throb under the grip of their tight bindings and my foreskin felt incredibly sensitive.

She bound my legs tightly together at the ankles, knees and thighs just as I had done to hers. My inner thighs, forced inwards by the grip of the rope encircling them, pushed and rubbed against my swollen and sensitive balls. It felt fabulous and my erection became even harder.

Having finished tying me up, she got down on her hands and knees and slowly advanced up the length of my body until her gorgeous breasts hung down like ripe exotic fruit right above and almost touching my face. She teased me a couple of times by lifting herself up out of reach as I tried to press my mouth to her breast, before finally letting me clamp my lips around her stiffly protruding nipple. I closed my eyes and sucked hard on her and felt a fabulous shiver in my penis as I imagined her breast swollen with milk flowing through her nipple into my throat. I sucked her other breast with equal pleasure and then breathed in the lovely aroma of her warm, clean skin mingled with her soft, flowery perfume as, slowly and sensually, she rubbed her cleavage up and down my face.

Then she moved further forward towards my face so I could enjoy the fabulous pleasures of her groin. First I buried my nose and mouth in the dense and softly fibrous texture of her closely cropped pubic hair and then she lifted slightly so I could kiss her labia and stroke her clitoris with the very tip of my tongue, which made her squeal with delight. She gasped with more pleasure as I licked her entrance with the flat of my tongue and for the first time tasted the delicious tang of her love nectar before penetrating her with my tongue. By now thoroughly worked up, she rubbed her womanhood on my mouth as I continued to lick her most sensitive parts until with a strangled sob of delight she had another orgasm and with equal delight I drank her ecstatic leakage.

Still breathing hard in her pleasure she stuffed her black satin thong into my eager mouth and, after carefully placing the rolled up crotch of her black tights over my lips, tightly stretched the legs a couple of times around my head before knotting them firmly at the back of my neck. I thrilled at being able to taste her so intimately and breathe in her most intimate aroma from a still very fresh source placed right underneath my nose. Being gagged in that way excited me even more and my erection throbbed even deeper and tingled more intensely.

My penis was so sensitive that I nearly leaped right off the bed as she took hold of it and sent electric shock waves shooting right through me. She began to pump me and every firm stroke of her grasp prompted a muffled groan from me as I fought to keep myself from coming too soon. But she knew what she was doing and she kept me on the edge for what felt like an age as she masturbated me, performed oral sex on me, rubbed me up and down her cleavage and massaged and teased my genitals with her plimsolls. The feel of the rubber soles of her plimsolls pressing against my groin while the moulded rubber edging on the inner sides squeezed and rubbed my sensitive swollen manhood sent me spiralling upward in delight.

Then she began stroking me again. By this time my bulging genitals had turned a deep purple under their tight binding and my penis felt like it had been doused in petrol and set on fire. My muffled moaning through my gag was continuous and my eyes were smarting with tears as I at last felt my climax approaching. She knew exactly what was happening and once again her timing was perfect. As my orgasm began to well up from deep within me she squatted over me with her legs spread wide apart, I felt the glorious feeling of my head engaging in her entrance and of being taken into her as her vulva descended in a tight clamp down the length of my shaft until she was squeezing the very base and pressing right into my groin.

I thought I would never stop pumping into her all that had been dammed up behind my tightly bound genitals. Every convulsive motion brought tears to my eyes and as my muffled moaning continued to reverberate in my throat I clamped my jaws beneath the tight nylon grip of her tights tighter to press my mouth and tongue more closely into the fabric of her thong that filled my mouth.

Meanwhile she ground herself on my erection, which had now reached maximum sensitivity in the throes of my orgasm and was sending feelings through me that were almost unbearable in their intensity, until she achieved yet another orgasm of her own and clenched me even tighter. This was too much for me and I began to sob with pain and with overwhelming pleasure. After a moment I moaned once more as she slowly and carefully lifted her self off me and removed my gag.

"I've never felt so close and so united to someone as I do to you now," I wept convulsively as she gently cradled my head and kissed me. "I really do want to be in this for keeps too."

"I know, Darling, I know," she replied tenderly as she wiped away my tears. "That's the experience I wanted so much to share with you because that's how much you mean to me. Now you just relax while I get you out of all this."

noglory
noglory
10 Followers