Trust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noglory
noglory
10 Followers

Waves of relief flooded through me as she untied my genitals and after she had finished untying me it was lovely to lie with her in my arms, feeling the soft and vibrant warmth of her beautiful naked body pressed close to mine as we kissed and caressed and stroked each other and gently nudged and rubbed each other's feet, ankles and legs with our plimsolls in an instinctive act of mutual bonding.

"Now that I've found you I realise like I never did before just how lonely I really was before you," I said to her as I looked deeply into her lovely eyes.

"I feel the same way," she smiled as she stroked my cheek. "Please stay with me tonight. Stay for always if you want to."

"I will and I do want to, and I'll fix things up so I can do as soon as I can," I promised.

"That's wonderful," she beamed. "Let's have a shower and a drink to celebrate before we go to bed."

She stopped me as I was about to take off my plimsolls. "Don't you shower in your plimsolls? It feels wonderful," she said. And she was right. My feet felt fantastic inside my plimsolls and ankle socks soaked by the warm shower water and I thrilled to the feel of her warm wet body brushing and pressing against mine as we washed each other and then kissed long and passionately as we stood under the drenching cascade. She looked fantastically sexy with her naked body covered in thousands of glistening water drops and her wet hair draping and dripping on her beautiful shoulders and it was a thrill to feel all the gorgeous curves of her body through a soft towel as I dried her and feel her hands doing the same to me. As a further act of bonding we took off each other's plimsolls and she removed my ankle socks before we dried each other's feet and I massaged her feet lovingly with tea tree oil.

For a little while we were completely naked and I could enjoy the sight of her lovely feet, with their beautifully defined muscles and veins and her perfectly painted toenails, as we lounged on the sofa together drinking champagne and talking, until she slipped on her pair of dainty white slip on plimsolls with pretty pink gingham inner lining that she loved to wear in bed. The last wonderful thing I knew of that most wonderful day was the feel of smooth canvas against my skin as she lovingly rubbed the tops of her feet in her plimsolls against my leg and cuddled up to me.

noglory
noglory
10 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Exquisite!

An outstanding tale combining several of my favorite fetishes - feet and bondage.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trust Ch. 03 Previous Part
Trust Series Info

Similar Stories

Careful What You Ask For They live their deepest fantasy & find true love.in Fetish
Lessons Ch. 00 Prologue: college student catches his professor's eye - & her lust.in BDSM
The Debt Pt. 01 Emma helps out her struggling family by using her body.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Transformation and Implantation Newlyweds are transformed and impregnated by a unique plant.in NonHuman
Navy Nurse Ch. 01 Diana's first time sex is with her sister.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories