All Comments on 'Trust Ch. 05'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ummmm

Thank you. What is up with Kieran now? I still like Russ, maybe less now.

AssignedNameAssignedNameabout 6 years ago
Thank you.

I gave up on seeing this story finished. I am glad to see you return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finally!

I have waited an age and more for this next chapter. Thank You!

You have to let Iona and Keiren get a right proper happy ending. She deserves that, and he needs her and, please throw in a kid or two! You writing is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back

It is good to have you back. You are one of my favorite authors on this site and I'm look forward to more quality reading again. I'm also holding you to your word that the next chapter wouldn't be so long in coming.

honeybreehoneybreeabout 6 years ago
Christmas came early!!!!

I was wondering about this story so glad you updated and within these three pages there is so much to digest. I like Iona and Kieran’s relationship because despite their ages and being survivors something about them comes across as innocent and pure especially when they are with each other. I would like to read more of Kieran’s past, something says he is way more vulnerable than Iona despite the fact that he comes off cool, deadly and collected. Please update soon...ish ;)

sshh1sshh1about 6 years ago
Beautiful

You're really an excellent writer! I can't imagine how intimidating it is to continuously produce good work but you do everytime. I don't think you should second guess yourself as much as you do. I'm I'm like with the characters; they have so much depth. I look forward to reading what happens next and how much this dark man will cause conflict in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
& to think you were worried!

I’m so glad that I wasn’t the only one who noticed your absence! This chapter was so beautiful. It was wonderful getting a further peek into the bond that’s forming between Kieren and Iona. The love they have for each other is obvious; now they need to do whatever it takes to protect it! Also, I love that Russ was honest with Kieren about what happened with Iona. I was worried that it would cause a rift between them (though I’m on the lowest of keys Team Russ). I can’t wait to see what the real deal is behind the dark slave. Why is he putting his life in danger to creep on Iona? WHO IS HE? I’m so glad I decided to DM you! This story is so good and deserves to be told! Thank you for this update! Waiting patiently for the next chapter. 😌❤️

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hey there...

I just had to share this with you guys, Miss Anon (and yes it will probably shock you guys to know that I read and sweat over every comment--thank you so much for them, you just don't know) contacted me on Twitter and gave me life. You have no idea and I can't put it into words here. But, seriously. She made me feel like I can do this and I'm so thankful to her because the moment that it came was so crucial for me on a personal level.

~ABG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOLY SHIT

I literally yelled "HOLY SHIT" at 1am this morning when I saw that Trust was updated!! This is everything I ever wanted and I'm SO happy you're back <3 I literally dream about your writing. You're one of my favorite authors both on lit and of all time. Please....sell your work. PLEASE. I feel like I'm robbing you by getting to read this for free! Do you have a paypal or SOMETHING if you're not going to make an ebook for us to purchase? I want to support!!

This chapter was everything and more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHERE THE FUCK

HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!? *throws self on ground,kissing avgblkgrl's feet* missed the HELL out if you,I too screamed when I saw this update!!!! Please didn't lead us hanging like that again!!

MyaHunterMyaHunterabout 6 years ago
Girl!!!

It's about damn time!!!!! And thank goodness for you making it a longer update which was amazing by the way!! I'm obviously going to have to reread everything so that every small detail is etched in my mind again. Can't wait for tr new update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey your back!

I haven’t even read it yet. Just wanted to first say that I’m glad your back!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great instalment

This episode was interesting comparison of Kieren with the character of his brother, one aloof, silent, thoughtful and serious and the other jovial, light hearted, quick to anger and quick to laugh. It is a very powerful dynamic.

The temper of their duel and the relationship between them is very much how I picture another set of duelling brothers in the 40k universe of the Horus Heresy. They have a similarly strong rivalry.

It's enjoyable to read a character that doesn't just read LIKE a thinker but genuinely is a thinker.

Top job. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Daaaamnn!

This story is just so good, your writing so good, the sex and characters so real that I feel it while I’m reading it. Please don’t go away on us again. I was team Russel, but now I’m rooting for Kieren and wondering what the hell that Moore is going to do. Whatever it is, he picked the wrong girl to be crushing on.

I’m so feeling this story. You are why I come here to read. I feel guilty that reading you is free. You are that good.

Don’t make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A ray of hope

I have re-read the first four chapters a million times...I feel liks Poussé asking Crazy Eyes for another chapter so soon...this is not intended to put other writers down but there are only a few in this section who post consistently and that do black women justice when writing them. I've rolled my eyes and closed my browser on more than a few stories. I appreciate your art and hope to see more of it soon.

ObedientsubObedientsubalmost 6 years ago
Yes yes yesss!

I'm so excited that you're back! As mentioned by several others, you do the black woman so much justice! I love this story, the characters and the great details you put into it/them!

The Moor better watch his step and leave Iona alone before Kieran or his brother Russ kill him. The way Kieran and Iona's love has blossomed for each other, he's surely to die. Please don't let Kieran be to upset with her for staying perfectly still.

I soooo look forward to reading the next installment.

Be well and blessed. 💜💜💜💜

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 6 years ago
Glad you're back.

Nice to see a different side of Keiran. They can't be without each other, so I hope the craziness gets sorted out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not trying to be repetitious

So good to be treated to another installment. To repeat another reader's comment, I thought you had abandoned Literotica. So glad not so.

You are far from average (assuming Avrg is acronym for average).

More appropriate would be 'A Very Ravishing Black Girl'

Apologies for almost giving up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Team Russ

Based off of the start of Chapter One I know that she either gets taken or runs away...I do want her to end up with Russ despite the fact that she supposedly loves Kieren. Russ seems to care about her more and I wish she loved him too...and in the smallest of keys I'm still bitter about Kieren fucking Astrid and not apologizing. He just up and left. Ok Russ pleased her orally but he also nursed her heart back to life. He's always picking up the pieces of Iona's heart when Kieren messes up. On the ship he was the one that noticed her desire to jump and set Gunner into action. He's the one that selected the oils. He's the one taking note of what she touches and purchasing it. He's the one that picked up the pieces of her heart after his brother carelessly fucked Astrid with no concern of being caught. He's the one that knew she couldn't swim. We see that Kieren pays no attention and she almost drowns. At the very least Russ deserves someone of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you so much for is new chaper!!! I have been waiting so long for this please keep writing :)

irish_crazeirish_crazealmost 6 years ago
Russ

So, I do like Kieran, but damn Russ is my fave! All the sweet things he did for her and looked out for her. She has no idea the depth of his feelings for her. If they do return to her homeland, I hope Russ finds his soulmate amongst her people. Or if he chases the Moor back to his homeland, and falls in love with his sister or something!!! Sqquuueee I love angst. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kieran

Kieran is her soulmate. Russ is playful and is not deep enough for the kind of love Iona needs. I was so happy when Russ and Iona made out because of my anger at Kieran. Now...what we are not going to do is abandon this story for another year. I almost lost my mind. Please finish it. I need to see Kieran desperate for Iona as she has pinned and panted for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Danger?

What I find to be most interesting is that it seems like Kieren is putting her in harm's way. Firstly, her attire, Iona already stands out. The earlier chapters already say how she was treated when she did wear the garments. Kieren establishes that he's going to be busy so who will be around to keep Astrid at bay of her merry crew that was mentioned? On top of her being a walking target because of her attire. I don't see that going well. Russ let her be herself. Explore, wear what she wants, make friends with the locals, spy. She did these things in Kieren's absense and it was in her best interest.

He threw her into the water, then gets upset. Mr. MIA doesn't pay attention. He notes that she's a survivor and doesn't realize that her most recent dangers are because of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I never thought I'd be so happy to search your handle and see 37 submissions! Thank you for continuing the story. I can't wait to read what happens next. You are a gifted writer and story teller. Continue to trust your instincts and enjoy the process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You

Thank You for the update. I had discovered your stories and poems around 2012. I was so surprised to see Trust updated, it had been awhile since I had been on the site itself.

Trust has always been one of my favorites. The relationship that developed between Iona and the others just leaves a open range of twists and turns of possibliy.

I will be sure to check the site more for your updates. Thank you again for making time to update.

Do you post on any other forums? Have you or do you plan to publish any of your work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally!

Thank you so much for updating! I've been following this story since I found it about a year ago. I checked back often to see if you had updated and I'm very happy to see that you're back. It is very well written and you make me so invested in these characters! I am anxious for your next update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Never stop

Please never stop writing such inclusive and beautiful stories

Michmommy2Michmommy2almost 6 years ago
So excited for this update!

I love this story, but it's true i forgot about it because I waited so long for an update. Glad you're back and that chapter was great. Don't beat yourself up, you're such a talented writer. I can see the characters and i love the story. Please update again! Forever a fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Looking for an author

Great update love the story please update soon. Also love your writing style. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Sorry to do this on your story, but am looking for author that went by the name of chocolatepornstar anyone knows what happen to her stories or if she’s under a different name? She wrote the books follow your instincts , taming the beast and The kings heram

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Please update soon! I can't wait to read more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing !!!

This is like my 5th time reading and 3rd time commenting... I like check every other day for an update. Thank you for blessing us with your talent... We wait (patiently) for an update

LitLover469LitLover469over 5 years ago
Please update!

This story is amazing! I hope all is well with you and that you will update!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wod pay you to continue this story...name your price

If not I shall be forced to piggyback and write the next chapter. Please bless us with another chapter soon. Don't be so cruel as to pull in readers only to leave us feening for more. After this is complete and published let us know where to purchase your book. This is definitely a repeat read. Thx avrgblkgrl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great great please update

The third comment i have left here, in the space of 6 months. All I wanted for christmas was an update.. but something tells me that b4 new year it will be lit

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
So Talented.

This story is so good and so addictive — again. Can not help giving five stars. But please, an over two year wait?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous