All Comments on 'Trust in the Time of St Valentine'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
buckshot46buckshot46about 6 years ago
Thank you

My girl friend of 46 years and I were recently discussing what St Valentine's day meant to each of us. You have captured our conclusion, TRUST, and through actions, showing each our special love.

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Superb!

Very nicely done indeed! Sweet, mysterious, sensuous, elegant, sexy, satisfying -- the list goes on and on! Add in the excellent writing and proofreading, and you can count on my reading a bit more of your work. ;-)

Thanks very much for this fine contribution to the Valentine's Day genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i would feel used being blind folded

trust??? for WHAT! I would trust my mate not to do something stupid, like this. can't see romance in this one...

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Ah

Thank you for your comment, Anon. What can I say? Love is a banquet and everybody is free to choose what pleases them best. There are many things on Literotica which would not suit my own lover and I, yet who am I to deny others the validity of their own tastes? That you may not like horseradish is fine; others do and that’s fine, too. The only valid limits are 1) nobody does anything against their will and 2) nobody gets hurt.

Happiness to you and your mate, truly.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

That was just about as perfect as it can get ;) It's pretty rare that I can't think of at least some small thing that might have made it better...this is one of those rare times. Love and Trust, ST Valentine must be smiling.

curiouscarolecuriouscaroleabout 6 years ago
Ourstanding

Great read I am just too mean to give a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happy Valentines Day!

I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Feast?

I loved your story. It was very well written. The only question I have is, Where did you stuff all that food? Thank you for sharing.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 5 years agoAuthor
Big appetites...

...in everything.

Thanks for your comment!

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongover 5 years ago
sweet love story

but I have a really hard time dealing with Valentine's Day - one of the days I prefer to simply sleep through.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 5 years ago
Masterfully written

Thanks for a remarkable story.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca7 months ago

Gee, late to the party again, damn. Your imagination and your ability to bring feelings to life with your writing skills is exquisite, I’m thinking your life partner is a very lucky individual indeed. Thank you again for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous