Trust in the Time of St Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly pulled both jacket and shirt down off his shoulders. They sagged half-way, getting hung up behind his back on his wrists, tangled into his cuff-links and his suspenders. He attempted to shrug out of them, but failed. Handcuffs might have been more effective, but not by much.

"Looks like I have you just where you wanted me," I laughed. Instead of trying to free his arms, I stepped out of my thong and held it to his lips. I saw his nostrils flare and he smiled. "Open," I commanded.

His lips opened and, holding his eyes with mine, I stuffed the shred of damp fabric inside his mouth. Lifting his jaw with my hand, I closed his mouth, then kissed him, licking his lips before breaking free.

Looking down, I saw the blindfold lying across one of my feet. I stooped down, picked it up and, reaching up, tied it around his eyes. "Sauce for the goose..." I said.

Leaving him standing, I knelt before him, unfastening his trousers and letting them fall free. There was no question of absent hardness now. His erection lunged out of the fly of his boxers. I leaned in, nibbled it gently with my teeth and then pulled the garment off and down. It fell to his ankles.

I ran my fingers over his abs before grasping the base of his member and beginning to breathe warmth on his head. It twitched repeatedly. My other hand moved to under his sac and began to fondle the Boys inside. He smelled masculine, delicious, exciting.

He started to mumble something. While continuing to stroke his shaft back and forth, I stood up, opened his mouth and took out the thong. "Something urgent?" I asked.

"There's a bed inside," he said softly.

"Too bad," I said, stuffing the thong back inside. "You put me out here for the world to see. Now it's my turn."

Kneeling down, I began to lick him up one side then down the other - broad, hard strokes with my tongue. His balls started to pull up towards his body, but I pulled them down gently.

I took his swollen head into my mouth and, while slowly pulling him deeper and deeper into me, began sucking and licking. He groaned and lunged slightly forward. I continued to tease and torment with my tongue while my free hand pumped his shaft as quickly as I could. He began to breathe faster and faster. I could tell he was not far from orgasm.

I stood up, pulled the thong from his mouth. "Lie down," I commanded. Obediently, he started to sit down where he was. I guided him down, arranging him on his back on the soft grass, trousers around his ankles and arms still held at his sides by his twisted jacket and shirt.

I spun around and knelt over his head, leaving my pussy just an inch over his lips. I leaned forward and recommenced licking and stroking his engorged shaft and head. I felt his tongue start to caress my lower lips and lowered my hips to sit firmly on his face. I looked down to make sure he could still breathe and then restarted my attack on his manhood.

I was already amazingly aroused from the past two hours. His tongue stabbed into me before his lips seized on my bud, sucking and flicking it with the tip of his tongue. Heat bloomed within me; I began to gasp and moan, but did my best to send him over the top first.

He mumbled something and I lifted my hips to hear.

"Babe," he said, "I'm going to..."

I pulled back, stood up, admiring his blindfolded and helpless form. "I know," I replied. "Me, too."

I spun around and, kneeling on either side of his body, slowly lowered myself onto his length. I could feel his swollen head pass into my slippery entrance, distending my walls as my body pushed deeper and deeper around him.

At least, fully seated in cowgirl, I began to rock my hips in Eve's ageless dance. His hardness filled me, stirring back and forth across my sensitive lips and G-spot. I could feel his rigid rim caressing my lining as I moved. Sensing my orgasm building, I reached down and pinched his nipples firmly. He gasped. I could feel his member surging and pulsing inside me, felt myself become slicker as he filled me with his hot seed. With one more surge forward, I came myself, crying my joy to the world before collapsing on his chest.

We lay in the fading sunlight, panting, our fluids slowly pooling between us. Eventually, I pulled the blindfold off his face and kissed him lovingly.

"You are amazing," he said, still trapped under me.

"Me?" I laughed. "I'm amazing? You're the one who set this all up."

"Set up with you in mind, Princess," he smiled. "But I'm getting kind of stiff. Would you let me up, please?"

I looked down at him, grinned and touched the tip of his nose with my fingertip.

"I don't know," I said. "If I let you out... could I trust you?"

+

Thanks for taking the time to read! Your votes and comments are the best applause.

12