Trusty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll be my wife he reiterated. My maid. My servant. My waiter. Waitress I should say. My object of sexual fulfillment of course. I'll buy you sexy little outfits to wear. We'll invite your mother over for supper from time to time and you'll dress up for her too. The more she knows the better. That way you have nothing to hide.

My mother knows I dress up in women's underwear I said We're the same size. She loans me things.

Good then my husband said. We're halfway there.

Will I be sleeping at her place at night or here I asked.

My husband's stare expressed near incomprehension. Here with me. What do you think he asked. Your mother's apartment only has one bedroom.

I see I said.

I topped up his water glass while I still standing and he said you're a fast learner. He was smiling. He pointed at my bending midbody across the table.

And best of all now we know what finally gets you hard he said.

I looked down at myself. At the slanting bulge in the front of my bikini and at the rosy head of my cock sticking out above the narrow waistband. What's that I asked?

Serving me.

I was woozy. Beyond woozy. Yes I'd eaten. But the vodka and then the wine...

Was there something else? Had this virtual stranger slipped me something? What did they call it? A mickey?

I remembered him helping me from the kitchen to the master bedroom where we'd fucked earlier. And then into the bathroom where he encouraged me to pee. Before bed. The room was spinning and I was out of breath and sat—fell—onto the toilet seat and he had to pull my panties to my knees and then my ankles and then off. Then he had to push my shrunken penis down so that my pee splashed in the water below. Nearby I realized was one of his sinks and the damp towel I'd tossed in it after wiping my ass and his cock with it. You'll be cleaning this for me one day soon he said of the toilet.

He flushed it for me then helped me to the near edge of his bed where I landed on my right side in a semi-fetal position. My bare ass protruding at the very edge. I remember him opening a bedside drawer and removing bright-white nylon ropes and binding first my ankles and then pulling both my wrists behind me and knotting them as well. Enough adrenaline streamed through me at this moment for me to ask what are you doing? Though my words were slurred.

I've seen this happen too many times the man said. A young guy like you answers my ad and we talk and he comes over and I fuck him and he seems like a perfect fit and he agrees to spend the night and I fall asleep and he sneaks out and takes all the money in my wallet and god knows what else he can get his hands on and I never see him again. I'm a heavy sleeper. He blocks my number on his cellphone and what am I supposed to do? Call the police? He knows this'll never happen the prick.

But I would never do that I slurred.

Maybe not. Probably not sweet boy. But I don't know you well enough yet to trust you. And I don't want you running off in the middle of the night.

I wouldn't I sobbed. Though my sobs were dry. It was as if the only liquid left in my body was his sperm from earlier in the evening.

He pushed my body over further onto my chest. He lifted my top cheek with one hand and guided his cock inside me again with the other. He was hard again and I was beyond relaxed. My whole body limp. He entered my dilated hole in one long thrust and said I must be crazy taking that shit again. My doctor'd kill me. I'm not even supposed to fuck. Be on top anyway. My doctor still thinks I'm married. The bitch. Let her be on top he said. My lover laughed. Fat chance.

It was awkward but he was fucking me. Again. Short thrusts.

I'm gonna breed you yet young man. Maybe we can adopt. One last shot. Assuming I don't have a heart attack first. God I wish you were dressed! You would be such a pretty little slut...

He spanked my left cheek and this aroused me again. Not aroused me but brought me back to full consciousness.

In the morning he said I'll untie you and we'll fuck properly again. I should still be able to get it up. Then you can go home and walk Rusty and tell your mom the news.

I had trouble at that moment focusing on what the news was. And his name was Trusty not Rusty.

I just may tie you up every night like this he said. After you move in and become my wife. You're young. Horny. I'm a lot older. I don't want you running around. Cheating on me. I want a monogamous relationship. Man and boy. Exclusive. Understand? Are you awake? He spanked my ass.

Yessir I said.

I like that actually. Calling me sir. That's a nice touch. A good wife.

It was an awkward position as I say. He'd slipped out. He lifted my cheek and plunged back in. One deep thrust. I love your ass he said. You're almost perfect. I'm gonna set you up with a doctor I know who'll grow you a pair of tits. We'll get you on hormones. You'll be the perfect ass. Wife I mean. Tits. Balls. A cock. Everything. The total package. Oh, he said rather quietly.

Oh.

Can you believe it? I just came in you. Well...I slipped out.

I could. Even in my numb state I could feel the fresh sperm running down my lower cheek to the sheet. It tickled.

I heard a crash. More like a loud thud. Behind me. I heard a cry. A throaty rattle. Final.

I was too weak at that moment to work my hands free. Too out of it. Too content. I didn't care. I let myself drift off into sleep. As if sleep were a small boat without oars and I pushed off in the nude and the tide was going out.

I dreamed I was in a meadow. A rolling meadow that crested uphill with a single oak tree in the middle. Center right I mean. In my field of dream vision. Trusty was tens of meters above me on another rise.

I called to him. He looked up but soon went back to sniffing the grass. It may have been Trusty or another dog. A previous dog. Or one I didn't know at all.

I headed uphill but he ran away. I called to him again. He'd disappeared. Perhaps his name wasn't Trusty.

I arrived at the crest underneath the oak tree. I was out of breath. My heart was thumping. I wasn't as young as I used to be. My mother had told me that my nonexistent father had died at age 62. A heart attack. Beware.

I looked for Trusty. In vain.

There was nothing below but meadows the bright color of blanched asparagus rolling downhill toward an endless horizon.

12