All Comments on 'Truth Cries from the Semen'

by Gisevius

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
seat542seat542over 17 years ago
My God am I horny

The mental aspect of giving in was soooo erotic. I am so aroused. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Exceptional first submission

Probably the best erotic story in quite some time. Even though this is the beginning of 2007, this story easily tops the all-2007 list. Goldencliteride award nomination for certain!

Well written and composed. Plot is engaging and thoughtful without being pedantic. Very erotic and emotionally engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
easily the best story here

ive been reading stories here for the bast 5 years or so, and without a doubt this has got to be the best one o have read of all time... i cant describe enough how well and creative this one is written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely cathartic.

I too, have been reading stories from every corner of this site for some time. This work is in a class by itself.

It has carried me beyond arousal, beyond lust, beyond imagination. I wept.

We all have our own sweet torments. I pray we all can summon the courage to be so delivered as Veronica.

Far and away the best I have read to date. Kudos Gisevius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good stuff

interesting. very well written and paced. somewhat over fond of psychobabble and pop theology, but otherwise an excellent and exciting effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nicely done

Reminds me of a swinging party in the 70s when a couple new to swinging came to the party. Before the night was over the woman had been totally seduced and taken twelve men in and on her over and over thru the night. She had only come to ovserve and decide. In so doing she became a totally uninhibited woman covered and filled with cum. There are still these clubs but the disease factor has slowed it greatly and unfortunately now some do not do the medical test of all before anything happens. It only takes one person in such parties to ruin many lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
super start

The story was good, the conflict and ultimate resolution through the main character's acceptance of her desire was well developed, and though predictable, still a great read. Lots of opportunity for internal reflection... Well done and looking forward to more from you!

froghillsfroghillsover 17 years ago
very good, kept me interested all the way

nice work, I am a cream pie fan, so this is right up my ally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I burst out in tears as the end

I feel like I've been jolted back to life. I feel young again. I am stunned. Magical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
eroticism was killed by the gibberish

It got off to a good start but it devolved into a 1984 death is life and a lot of other nonsense I might given some false credence if I was severely stoned.

Wrapping it up in cosmic significance was as erotic as getting caught masturbating by your parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My god...

I've never read anything like this story before. It's so deep yet so filthy at the same time. My brain and privates are smoldering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm spent

I feel as numbed with pleasure as the Character Victoria did.. I have never read anything like it, nor had so many multiple orgasms in one sitting whilst reading... i will crawl off to bed now, at 3am on a 'school nite' & drift in the most pure satisfaction & contentment ever felt of my life thus far.

Genius work, was truly sex for the brain on a higher spiritual plane than mere mortality, whilst be of is very essence, the most debase form on mortalisation one could dream to physically experience xxx :P Thankyou. seriously...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

Truly loved this story. I especially liked that it was from the woman's point of view and that she loved cum so much. What a wonderful fantasy. I wish the protagonist were my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Easily the best written story I have read on here. And Ive read quite a few....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous