Truth or Dare?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled me on my back and took my shirt and shorts off, exposing my shaved cock and balls at full attention, and pulsating with my heart beat. She cupped my balls and leaned down to slowly suck my dick and lick the underside of my head. She then straddled me and guided my hard manhood into her soft, plump, wet pussy as she sat on me. I reached up and took hold of her massive tits and started massaging them as she slowly started sliding up and down my shaft.

Her pace quickened while I told her how beautiful she was, and how much I appreciated the view. While she rode me her huge breasts bounced up and down. The veins running through her nipples from her neck and chest were clearly visible on her milky white skin. She screamed from another orgasm, causing her pussy to contract around my shaft. I thrust my hips upward to bury myself deeper inside her. I grabbed her hips as I shoot my load into her. She collapsed on top of me while we kissed. Our tongues danced together as I softened and slipped from her.

She said, "That was fucking amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I told her that I felt she was incredible and that was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. She smiled and slid down my body and took my cock into her mouth to clean me up. I suggested we should get back on the road.

The sun was setting as we dressed and as we turned onto the freeway with 200 miles still to go; I saw the twinkle in her eye as she said, "Truth or Dare..."

12