All Comments on 'Truth or Dare with my Sister-in-Law'

by CDarcy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

pt where sis/wife finds out and joins in?

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
pee-utiful!

as you can guess from my name and the stories I've written, i love pee play, so imagine my delight when one of your incestuous characters shared the same fetish.

great story, well written. can't wait to read about those last 200 miles! (as well as what happened to that gatorade bottle of piss!)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Good story

Good story.

Is sex with sister-n-law incest? I wouldn't think so. I feel the same way about step children as there is no blood relation.

joep01joep01about 12 years ago
I hope

That there is a followup to this story! Thanks and great job.

BiohioguyBiohioguyabout 12 years ago
WOW!

That was amazing. Gotta have more kinky fun!

hiliftgodhiliftgodabout 12 years ago
entertaining

This one begs for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wank story

Well, something to wank to? Possibly for some it certainly was not for me.

What was the purpose of mentioning that he thought something was up to begin the story, but never coming back to it? Hinting that maybe your wife was in on this, and then never bringing it up again?

BTW , a "shutter" goes on a window. "Shudder' is tremors of ecstasy that wrack a woman's body as she cums.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to the anonymous idiot

He hints that "something is up" meaning that he knew his wife was going to ask him a big favor. You have reader's asperger's or something to not understand that.

TailbackTailbackover 11 years ago
First rate effort!!!

This story was very well written. You obviously have some talent. It would be a damn shame if you didn't follow this up with another story or a continuation of this one. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow very hot loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Excellent story. Love it. I am going to try this out with my sister in law when we drive up North. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

That was orgasmic... when is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super hot!

thanks for the super hot story! I loved it and re-read it three times :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Loved the story! Want to see chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved that storie so muck I had to shoot my load at the glory hole twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very, very, very good!

Nice development of the increasingly sexual dialogue and play. I am a big girl (not obese) and I am disappointed more guys don't make a move on me. I would happily fuck any of them who are as nice as you. Top score. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dare you to write more ;)

This was great it built up beautifully and had me wet and ready for my own release!!! Please write more. I'd love to see what else you can come up with. Pee play and squirting, two of my favorite topics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sure wish my wife's sister would've played truth or dare with me when we had the chance to be alone years ago. But she was too scared to even come over for a visit while her sister was out of town.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous