All Comments on 'Truth or Treat'

by Jake Marlow

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

thizz storie be sizzlin for da srtaight people

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

you are a very good writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Impressive

Sexy, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best story on site

Thanks a million, awesome erotic stories that aren't about incest are the best thing in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
absolutely brilliant!

Very sexy, fantastic! Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very hot!!!!

Skilled writing, erotic tension throughout. I was hard as a rock reading the whole thing! Pieater

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There should be writing awards here!!!

They should give out the big woody award for great stories , and I vote here is for the woody to go for your works here , PLEASE keep them cumming Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ARE YOU STILL TELLING

HOT STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot

Great build up. Even though we knew where they would end up,I read quickly to get there. Well done.

screedbearscreedbearabout 7 years ago
Not a fan

Sorry only read the first few paragraphs (they were long, so I did read some) but story really didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The girls should get to see the guys in action with each other, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Great writing, does the job. Wife and I got really turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Veeeery sexy!

Uniquely contrived to hold the reader's rapt attention. An easy 5*!

TanniaLingTanniaLingover 3 years ago
Great story

Very good writing. Excellent buildup to an earth shattering conclusion. Only thing that would have made it better would have been a true four-way. Well, maybe I would have left out the non-consensual stuff with Jared fondling Andrea while she was passed out.

TanniaLingTanniaLingover 3 years ago
Riveting

This was a great story, with some neat creative turns. Kept my interest to the end. It would have been even better if it had become a true foursome! Perhaps the only change would be to remove the non-consensual touching of Andrea by Jared when she was passed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author now writes as "Kirsten Macurran" amazon.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Very hot story!

I reread this occasionally. It's one of the best, and what made me keep looking for more on Literotica.

I had a love/hate reaction to this story when I first read it 20 years (Really? I've been reading stories here for that long?) Posted in 2001. Now that's a Space Odyssey.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 2 years ago

Great story. Well constructed and extremely hot. Thanks.

MafenMafenabout 2 years ago

Ridiculous plot and terrible writng. I gave up after the first page. 'peek' instead of 'peak'; 'materiel' intead of 'material'; 'who's bed' instead of 'whose bed', etc.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Hot sex 'scenes' maybe a bit long in the tooth, but a 5* tale.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 1 year ago

The thing I like about this story is that the antagonist is not a particularly bad guy. There’s nothing worse than reading a story like this where the antagonist is a complete c#*t who has no comeuppance. This was just smoking hot all the way through. I loved it. 5*

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

i liked this tale,,got to be a bit overlong,,sometimes more is not more,,found myself wanting it to just end and skipping over some parts..

DarkSollatDarkSollat8 months ago

Very nice story. Like how the events slowly unfold right to the rxplosive end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The groping of a barely conscious drunk Andrea by Jared, when he placed her on the bed added nothing to the story. Except for that incident, Jared did nothing wrong. Jared and Andrea simply were not friends, though both were attracted to each other. Andrea seems like an idiot, who was shown to be a slut when she is drunk. It seemed that Maria, Seth, and Jared were conspiring from the beginning to make the swap happen. They merely needed to place Andrea into the right situation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous