Truth or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that didn't make Andrea feel too much better, but she was glad that Maria had given her the little pep talk. She grabbed up the drinks they'd made and went back to the living room.

"I believe it was Maria's turn to ask next."

"Yes it was, so Seth honey, which will it be?" Maria asked Seth.

Seth eyed up Maria's naked body. He didn’t know why she didn't bother to put clothes back on, but he wasn't complaining. She was a fun girl and he hoped her inventive mind would come up with something good.

"I don't think I should be the only here with a licked pussy. I want you to get down and lick Andi, but you can't make her cum. If you do, you have to spend the rest of the game naked."

This was something Seth knew he could definitely do, although he knew that in her sexed-up state it was going to be hard to keep his wife from cumming. He pushed off the couch and practically tackled Andrea to the floor. Seth kissed his wife and he could taste Maria’s pussy on her breath. It tasted good and Seth hoped he’d be getting a first hand taste before the night was over. While he kissed Andrea, Seth pinched her pale nipples through the halter until she was moaning into his mouth. Seth knew her nipples were oh-so-sensitive to the right kind of touch and he used that to his advantage before he even got down to her cunt. When Seth slid down Andrea’s body he pulled her harem pants and panties with him and there was Andrea’s clean-shaven pussy staring back at him. The sight of his wife’s shaved pussy always made Seth instantly hard and if Jared and Maria weren’t there he would have pulled down his own pants and thrust right into her. But they weren’t alone and Seth had a mission so he spread Andrea’s cunt open until her red, engorged clit stood straight up, presenting the perfect target. He worked Andrea’s clit with the flat of his tongue and she gave a satisfied moan. He kept at her clit and massaged her pussylips with the thumbs that spread them open. “God, honey, don’t stop, please don’t stop,” Andrea whimpered to her husband. She was working her hips at Seth’s lashing tongue and she painfully dug her nails into his scalp. Seth could feel his wife rapidly building to an orgasm. To try and stave off her orgasm, Seth switched from licking Andrea’s clit to stabbing his tongue inside her, fucking her with it. Andrea’s breaths became more ragged and she worked her cunt at her husband more forcefully.

Andrea had heard the instructions, but after being rubbed and fingered and teased all night there was no way she was going to let Seth get away before she came. He’d always been good at sensing her oncoming orgasm, but she couldn’t let him leave her hanging. He returned his tongue to her clit, this time drawing tight little circles over it with the tip and Andrea felt herself rapidly building again. The way she was feeling it wasn’t going to take much to get her to cum. “Oooooooohhhhh honey,” she cried. Andrea felt her husband trying to pull his mouth away, but she kept her hold on his head and did not let go. She was getting so close. “Ssssssetthhhhh!” Andrea’s eyes had been squeezed closed before but now she opened them and saw Maria sitting just a couple feet away, staring at her and her husband. And there was Jared sitting on the couch, so obviously enjoying the show. She was sure he liked the fact that she kept her pussy shaved. Andrea dug her nails into Seth’s scalp harder and locked her eyes onto Jared’s. She could see how badly he wanted her, how he lusted for her and that was about all Andrea needed to go over the edge. She was angry at herself for it, but she wanted Jared to want her, to want to fuck her as badly as she wanted him. “GODDDDDD!!!!!” Andrea cried shrilly as she came for the second time that night, gushing into her husband’s mouth. Seth kept slurping at her cunt, knowing it was too late to get away. She thought he might be punishing her because even after her orgasm subsided Seth kept licking her pussy, building her up again, making her cunt grasp for his tongue. Andrea was so filled with desire that her limbs trembled and she cried out Seth’s name once again, but this time he pulled away, leaving her quivering on the floor with her harem pants around one ankle.

Andrea rubbed her eyes and sighed in frustration as she tried to calm down. She knew she wouldn’t have to wait too long. She knew she’d be cumming again tonight. As she pulled her harem pants back on, she wasn’t going to sit there naked like Maria, she heard Maria saying, “Well, Sethy-poo, I think you’re wife came, and pretty hard, so that costume is coming off. Come on, big boy, let’s see it all!” Andrea added, “Oh, yes I definitely came!” She saw Seth sneer at her, but could tell he wasn’t really angry.

Seth did a repeat of his earlier performance, prancing about the room, bumping and grinding. He danced over to Maria and gyrated his crotch at her. She took the hint and unsnapped his pants for him and pulled down his zipper. He pushed them down off his hips and stepped out of them, then swung them and flung them at his wife. Andrea clutched them to herself and squealed like an excited schoolgirl. Seth stayed right in front of Maria, thrusting his pelvis at her still and it was glaringly obvious that he was hard as a rock. Maria traced the outline of his cock through his underwear before tugging them down. When Seth's cock sprang free it almost whacked Maria in the face and she laughed before sling-shoting his underwear at Jared. Jared swatted the disgarded jockeys away murmuring, "Yuck!"

Seth was now totally naked except for his eye patch, which he defiantly left on and did a bow to the women's applause before he took his seat. His cock stood up straight in his lap and sitting on the couch with Jared he had to resist the urge to cover it.

Seth asked Jared what was next and Jared predictably chose a "treat." The asking was just a formality now. Seth said, "Since I'm naked and Maria is naked, I think everyone should be. So I want you and Andrea to undress each other, but both blindfolded." Andrea shot her husband a look. What was he trying to do to her? She did not want to think about Jared’s cock anymore, let alone have to touch it. She did not want the temptation. Although Jared had turned her on she was still apprehensive about being that close. She didn't want to totally give away how she was feeling. This was going to be a battle of wills.

Maria got the blindfolds and she and Seth wrapped their respective spouses. They guided Jared and Andrea until they were standing about a foot apart, facing each other and told them to go.

Andrea groped out in the darkness and her hands came into contact with Jared’s bare chest. She rubbed her hands up and down it and raked her fingernails at his nipples. She heard him take a breath, but he did not moan. Andrea was determined that he would moan before she would. Jared’s hands found her waist and then moved up her stomach, his calloused fingers feeling rough on her smooth skin, and he pushed her halter-top up, his hands poised on her breasts. His rough thumbs strummed her long nipples and Andrea bit back a moan. God, it felt so good, but she told herself she couldn’t give in. Instead she made like she was grasping for the folds of his kilt, but instead slipped her hand inside it and grasped his cock. Jared was hard and throbbing and somehow that didn’t help. Just like before when she had her hand wrapped around his shaft Andrea could feel the tingle between her legs that told her she wanted that cock, even if she weren’t thrilled about its owner. Her nails tickled Jared’s balls and he gave a start, but Andrea still didn’t hear anything from him. She did hear Maria urging them on, though. “Come on guys, we wanna see some skin!”

Jared worked Andrea’s nipples until they literally ached with desire and then pushed the halter up off of her. Before Andrea could grab his cock again, Jared ran his hands down her breasts, over her stomach and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her harem pants. Andrea really did not like this part. No matter what the situation she knew she would not feel comfortable just sitting there naked. But she didn’t have much time to think about it. Jared sank to his knees and after he had her pants off he hooked a finger in the crotch of her panties. She could feel his knuckle rubbing her dripping pussy as he crooked his finger to get a good grip on her panties. Next, Jared got her panties in his teeth, which allowed him to grind his chin right into her clit. That was too much for Andrea and a low, throaty moan escaped from her lips. She swayed and held onto Jared to keep herself on her feet. Andrea couldn’t help it, she wanted that bastard so badly. As he dragged her panties down he teased Andrea’s clit with the tip of his nose and then she felt his stubble on her inner thighs as her panties came completely down.

Somehow, being blindfolded made being naked in front of everyone easier, like that old childish theory that if I can’t see you, you can’t see me. Andrea groped in the blackness for a few seconds before she found Jared again. She went to her knees this time and jerked his kilt right down. It was pinned tightly to keep it on and he let out an, “Ouch” as she yanked it down. Had she been able to see, Andrea would have known how close she was, but since she couldn’t when she pulled the kilt down Jared’s cock popped her in the face and then laid warmly against her cheek. Andrea stayed close, rubbing her cheek against his shaft while she got him to step out of the kilt. She nuzzled him more firmly and resisted the urge to kiss his prick, but she was reward with a moan from Jared and she even felt a sticky droplet smear across her cheek.

Now everyone was nude and at least for the guys there was no hiding how turned on they were by the whole thing. Andrea noticed that now that the men were naked they sat even farther apart on the couch. Just like her husband, it took a lot of willpower for Andrea to keep from covering herself while she sat on the floor.

Jared quizzed Maria and told her, “Since we’re playing high school games, I want you and Seth to play seven minutes in heaven. You two go into the coat closet over there and have fun. Your time starts when the door closes.” Maria smiled and took Seth’s hand and led him over to the closet. Andrea saw inside and could see that the closet was pretty big. There was ample room when Maria pushed the coats to one side. Maria fell back into the closet and pulled Seth after her, and then he reached back and pulled the door closed.

Andrea was very surprised Jared sent his wife into the closet with her husband. All of them playing around in the same room was one thing, but sending two people off to fool around was completely different and it made Andrea nervous. Nervous to be left alone, naked with Jared and nervous about what her husband might be doing in that closet. Would he really fuck Maria? So far, all Andrea could hear was shuffling and something bumping into the door. Jared moved down off the couch and sat uncomfortably close to Andrea. “I bet you’re wondering what they’re doing in there, aren’t you?” He said.

“Of course I’m curious,” Andrea answered.

“Jealous?”

“No,” she answered quickly, then added, “maybe a little. Aren’t you?”

Jared smiled. “I’m okay with it. We’re all adults and I trust my wife. Even if Seth makes her cum like a maniac I know she’s not going to leave me. This is all just about fooling around tonight. Don’t worry, Andi.” Jared draped an arm over her shoulder and moved even closer.

“I’m not worried. I trust Seth completely.” Andrea answered a bit defensively. Jared was way too close now. With his arm over her shoulder, his hand hung right in front of her breast and Andrea could feel Jared touching her tingling skin. “Hey, I don’t think that’s part of the game,” she told Jared.

“Do you mind?” He asked.

In truth, she didn’t. His touch was very exciting. She was enjoying having a different man, even if it was this one, touching her after being with the same lover for so many years. Maria cried out loudly from the closet and it distracted Andrea. Jared took the opening and closed his hand around her breast, catching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Jared gave it a little twist and Andrea moaned, “Please don’t,” be it was clear she didn’t mean it. Andrea’s heart was pumping in her chest and she wanted Jared to take her right there on the floor, no matter what she told him. Jared kept at her breast and Andrea leaned into him. Jared turned her head and kissed her full on the mouth, a kiss Andrea hungrily returned. She reached into Jared’s lap and grasped his cock. Jared tilted her back and sucked on Andrea’s nipples while she slowly jerked his shaft. “God yessss,” she moaned was his tongue stabbed at her nipples. She was so worked up she was about ready to let Jared do anything he wanted to her. He may have been a bastard, but he seemed to know just what she wanted. Andrea heard Maria cry out from the closet again and pushed a finger into Andrea’s cunt at the same time. Her wetness sucked his finger right in.

From the closet, Andrea heard thumping and Maria’s strangled moans. The wild woman must have been having trouble keeping quiet.

Jared pulled Andrea into his lap and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy. She was so wet he could easily have slipped right in. Andrea felt the pressure and moaned, No, don’t…you can’t…”

“You’re telling me you don’t want it, Andi? Is that what you’re telling me?” Jared hissed into her ear. He easily suspended her above his cock with one arm.

“No…yes…god, I don’t know…”

“You know I’ve always wanted to fuck you, Andi. As long as I’ve known you. And you know tonight I’m going to. When I saw you in that outfit I wanted to rip it off you you were so damned sexy and now that I see all your naked flesh I want to fuck you so much more. You’re so fucking sexy, Andi. You can’t tell me you don’t want it too.”

His words inflamed Andrea. They made her feel so hot. She couldn’t deny she wanted Jared just as much as he wanted her. She’d never thought about it until tonight, but as soon as she touched his cock she knew she wanted him. “Do it, do it now,” she urged. “Put it in me. Do it!”

But Jared just lifted her away. “They’re about out of time in there,” Jared told Andrea. “Better let them know.” He smiled at her, then shouted, “Hey you two, come out of there!”

“Bastard,” Andrea cursed him, covering herself.

“Don’t worry, Andi, I am sure your time will come.” Jared grinned.

As soon as they’d gotten into the closet Seth was all over Maria. It was pitch black so everything was by feel, but neither of them minded that. Oddly, Seth did feel like he was back in junior high, groping Jenny Titleman and trying to get under her sweater. Back then just to feel a bare nipple would have been something, but now Seth had much more than that on his mind. Maria’s hands enveloped his cock and her lips found his. “Mmm, you’re so strong and hard. Is that for me?” Maria asked. “Yes,” Seth whispered, his mouth seeking out her breasts. Seth found his mark and slurped at her big breasts, almost becoming lost between them when she shifted. They were on something soft in the bottom of the closet, like rolled-up sleeping bags or something. “You know, I see you looking at me sometimes, catch you out of the corner of my eye. But don’t worry, I never say anything to Jared. I think it’s sexy. And now you have your chance, baby, so do what you want, make me cum, OHHHH that’s just what I mean…” Seth’s fingers had found her sex and she’d practically pulled two of them right into her damp depths. He fingered her harder and Maria bit into his shoulder to keep from crying out. Maria kept jerking his cock and Seth knew that if she didn’t stop in a minute he was in danger of spilling his load.

“God I want you, Maria,” Seth breathed to her. He so wanted to replace his fingers with his cock. That little dark Italian girl he’d been lusting for was finally his. Maybe Seth should have wondered what was going on outside the closet, but honestly his wife was the last thing on Seth’s mind at the moment.

“Then do it. Do it, Seth. Put your cock in me. I want it so bad,” Maria moaned.

“Are you sure?” He asked. Maria answered by pulling his cock forward so the head slipped between her lips. She accidentally kicked the door as she wrapped her legs around him. “Do it,” she said, spurring him with her ankles. His cock speared her to the depths. Seth noted that Maria didn’t feel quite as tight as his wife, but she felt wonderful just the same. It flashed through his mind that he was fucking someone other than his wife for the first time in God knew how long, but he would not let that thought linger. After all the sexual tension for the last couple hours he could not help himself. It was awkward in their position, but Seth found a way and he hammered his cock down into Maria. She was squealing with delight and he was trying as hard as he could to keep quiet. He knew he didn’t have a lot of time, maybe another five minutes, but he knew he couldn’t hold out this first time anyway. Maria bit into his shoulder again, painfully this time and her cunt squeezed him. “God Seth, do it, do it to me, I’m going to cum baby!” He knew she was cumming and the pressure of her cunt made him cum just seconds behind her. Seth was barely done draining his cock into her when he heard Jared telling them their time was up.

When Seth and Maria emerged from the closet flushed and out of breath everyone kind of assumed what happened but no one said anything. Seth wondered why Jared was on the floor now. He saw Andrea regard the bite mark on his shoulder with a raised eyebrow. She looked a little steamed, though he couldn’t tell if it had anything to do with him.

“Well, that was fun. I think I miss being a kid!” Maria announced, flopping onto the couch. “My turn. Andi, whacha want?” It was a treat, of course. “Okay then, I want you to do exactly as I say.” She turned to her husband. “Jar, I want you to lay on your back on the floor. Good, just like that.” Jared was stretched out on the floor with his hands behind his head. “Now Andrea I want you to squat over Jared. He’s going to hold his cock up and I want you to tease yourself with it for three minutes. But if you pull off or go down on it you’re going to have to go down on it and blow him until he comes.” Andrea didn’t move, instead she looked over at her husband. Maria said, “Everyone okay with this?”

“Uh, sure,” Seth said.

“Okay, then,” Andrea said and moved over to Jared, who sat grinning. “Hope you’ve got some control Andi, because I really need to cum right now and I’d like nothing more than for you to make me.” Andrea just ignored him. She squatted above him and kept her balance with a hand on his chest. Jared held his cock pointing straight up, aimed right for Andrea’s pussy. When she first touched herself to him she jerked away, like she’d been shocked. Actually, it was a shock of pleasure. Her cunt was aching so much to be filled. This was probably about the hardest thing Maria could have asked her to do. Andrea eased down again and caught the head of Jared’s cock between her lips. Andrea threw her head back, swinging her ponytail and moaned softly. It felt so good and Andrea knew immediately that she was in trouble. Keeping her hands on Jared’s chest she thrust her ass into the air and dragged her pussylips across the head of Jared’s cock. She got some satisfaction from seeing the look on his face, which told her he was feeling just as teased as she was. But all he had to do was lay there and take it. Andrea had to tease herself and stay up. She caught the tip of his cock on her clit and worked it in little circles, driving herself crazy. Andrea was so wet her juices ran down her thighs. She hung her head forward, her ponytail spilling to the side, and closed her eyes as she worked her clit on his cockhead. But it was all just too much. She knew she was slipping. The head of Jared’s cock had pushed farther inside her and she could feel her cunt trying to draw it deeper and her thighs hurt from trying to stay up and so with a defeated groan Andrea settled down, taking Jared’s shaft all the way into her cunt. “OH GOD!” Andrea exclaimed, then thought, Sorry Seth. God, Jared’s cock was just what the doctor ordered. Andrea felt so wonderfully filled. The extra size he had over her husband stretched the walls of Andrea’s pussy and gave her tingling in places that hadn’t been touched in so long. Andrea moaned loudly again as she felt pulses of pleasure shoot through her.