Truth or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea had been settled on Jared’s cock, just getting used to it, but now her hips started moving of their own volition, humping and grinding down onto Jared’s pole. “Goooddddd,” Andrea moaned again. Never in a million years did she think she would be fucking anyone but her husband, especially with him watching, but here she was and very clearly enjoying it. Jared’s cock was buried to the hilt. Damn him, she hated Jared, Andrea told herself, but his cock felt so good. So good. She arched her back and threw her head back while she rode that impaling shaft. Her ass clenched and released as she worked his cock. God, she was going to cum big this time. Jared reached up and pinched her nipples and skyrockets went off in Andrea’s head. “Yes…yes…fuck yes…oh God Jared…” He grabbed the blond by her hips and started fucking her up and down on his cock, lifting his ass from the floor to pump up into her.

“Come on Andi, ride me, ride my cock, damn you’re tight. Your pussy’s so good, fuck yeah!” Jared shouted to Andrea, encouraging her to ride him even harder. His words stung her ears, but she loved them and wanted to respond in kind.

Seth watched in amazement. Here was his beautiful, faithful wife, fucking another man right in plain view. He thought he should be angry, but it was an amazing sight. Her body never looked more beautiful as when Andrea arched her back and rode Jared’s cock. “Oh God, fuck me, fuck me Jared, OH YES!!!” Seth’s wife cried as his friend pleasured her. Seth was a little jealous, though. While Andrea was loud in bed and could be vocal, she was never like this with him. She never told her husband to “fuck” her, but was telling Jared just that, and rather loudly too. Guess she didn’t dislike Jared so much anymore, he told himself. She seemed to like his cock. A whole lot. But what could he say? Hadn’t he just fucked Jared’s wife in the closet? Seth knew he just had to sit back and enjoy the show. And he had some help. Maria nuzzled into him and took his cock in her hand. He was already hard again from watching Andrea ride Jared, but Maria’s touch was so good.

The show didn’t last very long. Andrea only rode Jared for about another handful of minutes before she screamed to wake the dead. “FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK YYEESSSSSSSS!!!!! FUCK ME, DAMN YOU!!! I’MMMM CUMMM…” Andrea cried and then her orgasm seized her, cutting off her words and making her shake uncontrollably while Jared drilled his cock into her. Andrea had not come so hard in a longtime. She was finally getting what she’d wanted all night. She was sure now that Jared had been groping her upstairs when she was drunk, the memory came flooding back, but after the way he was making her cum Andrea didn’t care. She rode his cock until the very last tremor shot through her body and then collapsed forward like a puppet with cut strings.

Jared bit Andrea’s ear and whispered, “Great as that was, you know what you have to do now.”

Andrea pulled herself off Jared only to hear Maria say, “This treat isn’t over yet.” Andrea looked over and saw Maria practically sitting in her husband’s lap with his cock in her hand and smiled. She knew this was just going to turn into one big orgy now. Seth was rock hard in Maria’s hands and Andrea knew that if they hadn’t fucked in the closet that they would be soon. Having impaled herself on Jared’s cock, Andrea’s apprehension was gone and she smiled up at him as she moved down and held his cock. It smelled strongly of her own pussy and she lapped at the shaft. Andrea tickled his balls with the tip of her tongue and then licked her way back to the crown. Andrea kept smiling at Jared and locked eyes with him, then slowly let his shaft disappear between her smiling lips. She ran her tongue down the underside as she let the shaft slip deeper into her mouth. Only when she’d deep-throated Jared’s entire cock did she seal her lips and give him a good, hard suck while humming around his cock. “Damn, Andi, damn…” Jared moaned. Andrea was pleased that she was able to give Jared such pleasure after the orgasm he’d just given her. She massaged his balls as she started to slurp up and down on his cock.

Seth was enthralled watching his wife take Jared’s entire length down her throat. Andrea was a very good cocksucker, one of the best he’d ever had. And now he had something new to compare it to because while he watched his wife with Jared Maria bent down and took him in her mouth. Seth looked down and saw the nest of Maria’s hair spread across his lap. She couldn’t quite take him all in, but she more than made up for that with her sucking and licking skills. Jared was a very lucky man if he got this every night. He stroked Maria’s hair and kept watching his wife sucking Jared off.

Jared was lifting his hips from the floor again, this time fucking his cock into Andrea’s mouth instead of her cunt. “That’s it, Andi, suck me, oh yeah, suck me, baby, you’re mouth feels so good. Make me cum in your mouth, Andi, do it for me, yeah baby.” Jared lauded Andrea. The encouragement worked and she sucked him even harder, letting his cock practically slid from her lips and then taking it deep into her throat again. Jared had her ponytail wrapped around his fist and was using it to move her mouth up and down on him. Andrea wasn’t used to being handled roughly like this, but she found she liked it. She was sliding faster and faster on Jared’s shaft, wanting to make him cum, wanting to show him that she wasn’t the only to give in and soon she got her wish. Jared gave out a victory whoop and Andrea could feel his cock spraying down her throat. But she wanted to taste him so she pulled back a little and his thick cum filled her mouth. She swallowed every last drop of it and then let his cock slip away while she smacked her lips.

“Looks like you’re enjoying yourself,” Andrea said to her husband, seeing Maria’s head buried in his lap. She went to him and kissed him, amazed that he didn’t object since she’d just gone down on Jared. “Did you like watching that, honey?” She asked her husband.

“I didn’t think I would, but it was pretty hot, watching you in action like that.” Seth said, pinching Andrea’s nipple.

“Good, since I don’t think we’re going to stop here. Looks like Maria has other plans anyway. Let me see if she needs a hand down there.” Andrea said, and then sank to her knees. She swept Maria’s hair back and when the black haired woman looked up Andrea took her mouth from Seth’s cock and kissed her slowly, tasting her own husband’s cum. After that she gave Seth’s cock a lick and Maria figured out what Andrea was up to. Together they licked Seth’s cock and took turns sucking on it. First Andrea would deep throat her husband and then pass his cock to her friend like a baton so Maria could suck it too. And while they licked him their tongue mingled with each other as well. All in all it was an incredible experience for Seth and nearly as erotic for Andrea as well. She was running on pure desire and lust, not giving a thought to her action beyond the moment.

“That is some sight, I hope I get my turn,” Jared said in approval as he watched the women pleasuring his friend. He was stroking his own cock and had it rock hard again. He moved in behind Andrea, who was still kneeling on the floor and rubbed his cock against her cunt from behind. She was just as wet as before and he pussy gaped open to take him in. He got a good grip on her ass and slid up into her pussy. Seth’s cock was down her throat and for the first time in her life Andrea Donovan was impaled on two cocks at the same time. It felt incredible. She wasn’t going to be releasing her husband’s cock to Maria for a little while, but the brunette seemed okay with it. She said, “Look like Andi is enjoying that quite a lot, isn’t she Jar?”

“Yeah, she’s some piece of ass, if you don’t mind my saying, Seth.” Jared said.

“Not at all, anything for my Andrea,” Seth said, thrusting his cock into his wife’s mouth. He could feel Jared pushing her into him with every thrust. Jared was taking it slow, but then he picked up the pace and started slamming his cock into Andrea from behind. He knew Andrea particularly liked taking it from behind so she must be in heaven now.

Andrea’s mind was blown, truthfully. Having two men at once seemed so slutty and she loved every second. Jared’s cock split her from behind and Seth’s cock filled her mouth and Andrea felt like a porn star. But the fucking she was taking from Jared was making her cocksucking sloppy and she had to pull her mouth from her husband’s cock. “OH GOD!! FUCK ME! Both of you have to fuck me!! Gooooddddd!!!”

Since Andrea had stopped sucking on Seth, Jared pulled Andrea away from him, putting her on her hands and knees. She whimpered when he took his cock away and moaned when she got it back. In this position Jared could ram her even harder and Andrea urged him to do just that.

Maria wanted Seth’s now free cock badly and climbed into his lap facing way, explaining, “I want to be able to watch,” as she slipped down onto his cock. He reached around and grabbed her big breasts as she started bouncing up and down on his shaft. “Oh, baby, that’s so good,” Maria cried, feeling Seth piercing her. Seth was thrusting off the couch so hard they both almost spilled onto the floor. Maria’s pussy pulled Seth in and milked his cock while it flowered close to another orgasm.

Jared had Andrea by her ponytail and was pulling her head back while he rode her like a bucking bronco. Andrea really did love the rough treatment, having her hail pulled like that while her pussy was being rammed and she cried out, “GGGGGOOODDDD!!!!! FUUUUCCCKKK MMMEEEE!!!!” She came yet again, but Jared did not stop fucking her. Instead he yelled, “Your tight pussy’s so fucking good, I’m going to fuck it until you cum again and then I’m going to fuck it some more until you pass out!” “Yessss…yesyesyes…yes, do it you bastard!” Andrea’s animosity toward Jared now only served to fuel her desire for him. He kept pumping into her from behind, jerking back on her ponytail every time she tried to let her head lag and she was cumming once again, right on top of her last orgasm. When Andrea came this time her limbs went rubbery and she just fell to the floor.

Jared’s cock was glistening with Andrea’s pussy juice and it was just as hard as ever. He walked over to his wife who leaned forward and licked it clean. “I want to taste Andi on you, baby,” Maria told her husband and then sucked him down. It was Seth’s turn to feel like a porn star as he watched the woman he was fucking get fucked in the face. He had a better view this time and seeing Maria’s ass spread over his lap while Jared fucked her face was just great. Seth redoubled his efforts and thrust harder into Maria and he heard her moaning into her husband’s cock, but Jared did not take it away, he just fucked her mouth faster. All at once Maria went rigid and screamed from her stuffed mouth and Seth felt her juices flooding into her lap. The clenching of her pussy was too much for Seth and he blasted his second load of the night into Maria’s cunt.

After Maria came she climbed off Seth’s cock and he went down to floor to where his wife still lay. Her ponytail was pulled out and her hair in total disarray. She looked like a well-fucked whore, which is exactly what she was tonight, and her loved her. “Are you okay, baby?” He asked.

Andrea grabbed her husband and gave him a big hug saying, “I’m more than alright. I’m on cloud nine. Oh Seth, tonight’s been great.” She reached over his cock. It was slimy from Maria’s pussy and slid easily in her hand. Through stroking him Andrea knew she could get her husband back up again. She saw Jared and Maria sitting on the couch, watching. Jared’s cock was still just as hard as it had been. Andrea bent double so she could reach Seth with her mouth and sucked him again. If Jared was still hard she wanted both men to herself one more time before the night was over. Once she had Seth sucked back to full hardness and beaconed Jared over.

Andrea had a man on either side of her and alternated sucking their cocks, her eyes tracking between the two of them and the looks on their faces was all the reward she needed. They were both deeply in lust at the moment and Andrea felt like the sexiest woman in the world. She’d stroke whichever cock wasn’t in her mouth at the moment. She’d deep throat her husband and bring him to the edge, then release him and give Jared the same treatment. “Damn your wife is hot,” Jared told Seth, who agreed, “Yeah, she is one of a kind.” Maria must have felt left out because she came over and knelt in front of Andrea. She didn’t take a cock though. She could see Andrea was having too much fun with them. Instead Maria leaned forward and started sucking on Andrea’s nipples and rubbing her cunt. This was the last little piece Andrea needed to be in complete ecstasy. Maria lay on her back and moved close enough to lick Andrea’s pussy. Now there were gasps escaping from Andrea as she switched between the tow cocks. All four of them were involved now and things had developed into a full-blown orgy. Andrea was sucking the cocks hard, desperately wanting to make both men cum. And she was getting close to cumming herself. Meanwhile, Maria was rubbing her own cunt and she looked like she could cum soon herself.

Jared was the first one to lose it. Andrea was sucking her husband and Jared roared and his cum blasted across Andrea’s cheek and into her hair. She was quite a mess by the time she switched and got his last couple spurts in her mouth. She felt so wonderfully dirty and Maria’s tongue dancing on her clit felt so good that Andrea exploded and came, moaning into Jared’s cock was she sucked him dry. Maria came next, crying out as she plunged her fingers into her own pussy. Seth was the last one in the chain reaction and since his wife’s mouth was still on Jared’s cock, he shot his load all over her face too. Cum dripped from her chin down onto her firm breasts and dripped from her nipples onto Maria, who licked up the overflow. In fact when Andrea was done sucking both men clean Maria licked all of the stray cum from the blond. With the done, everyone was too exhausted to continue.

Jared and Maria told Andrea and Seth they should stay, but the Donovans really wanted to get home. They found their clothes and Andrea struggled to make herself respectable, despite the fact she was wearing a genie costume and there was dried cum in her hair. They all said their goodnights and the Donovans left. It was a short ride home and during that time they discussed the whole night. There were no hard feelings and they loved each other just as much, although they decided they didn’t want to make a habit of it. Personally, Andrea didn’t like Jared any better, but she did have to admit that he was a skilled lover and she could not rule out the fact that something might happen in the future if the four of them got together. All the talking got them both turn on and Seth and Andrea barely made it to bed before they were making love with wild abandon.

Maria called Andrea a few days later at work to see how things were. At first it was little strained, but then Andrea loosened up a little. By the light of day she was pretty embarrassed by her behavior. She never acted like such a slut with her own husband, let alone in front of other people. But Andrea had loved every minute of it while it happened. Maria told her not to be embarrassed, that they’d all been having a good time. Andrea assured Maria that everything was okay with the four of them, but when Maria invited her and Seth to dinner she felt she had to point out it wasn’t going to be a regular thing. Maria said she wasn’t expecting that and while it was great she and Jared didn’t want that either. But if it should come up again sometime, Maria hinted…

“Well, if the circumstances are right and the drinks are flowing, you never know. I just love to play games, you know.” Andrea said, smiling into the phone.

finis